Newbie here πŸ‘‹πŸ» Fitness girl turns to foodie 🀫

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

Me neither! 🀭 I got the idea from @Princess_Tdizzle 🀭πŸ₯° she loves a tub of B&J!!Β 

Hehehe I am glad I am rubbing off on you girl 😏. Who can beat a brunette and a blonde stuffing down a family sized ice cream tub?!πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Princess_Tdizzle said:

Hehehe I am glad I am rubbing off on you girl 😏. Who can beat a brunette and a blonde stuffing down a family sized ice cream tub?!πŸ₯°

Right!! The perfect duo 🀭πŸ₯° accompanied by ice cream

Guest Cups
8 minutes ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

Little before and after of me at (almost) my smallest!Β IMG_1442.thumb.jpeg.efe87a19f5be6e2727c17053cbeb0e77.jpeg

Safe to say my ass and thighs are just getting bigger and bigger.. this before (2022) and after (March 2024) 🀭 
IMG_1439.thumb.jpeg.643e087b22af781e09c10c34790128d0.jpeg

Good lord you are turning yourself into quite the woman! πŸ˜… your ass is getting a bit too wide for the frame!

1 hour ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

Little before and after of me at (almost) my smallest!Β IMG_1442.thumb.jpeg.efe87a19f5be6e2727c17053cbeb0e77.jpeg

Safe to say my ass and thighs are just getting bigger and bigger.. this before (2022) and after (March 2024) 🀭 
IMG_1439.thumb.jpeg.643e087b22af781e09c10c34790128d0.jpeg

Beautiful before and after. Your ass and thighs are certainly getting most of the new weight at the minute but I'm sure the rest of you will catch up πŸ₯΅