On 4/13/2024 at 7:39 PM, Distorsion said:

GIF_20240413213411580.gif

GIF_20240413213506089.gif

Your swollen belly rests on your softening thighs, your shrinking bikini top barely contains a pair of ballooning boobs, and you're double-fisting cheeseburgers and looking cute and perky as hell.

Are you noticing the changes to your body as much as we are?

On 4/13/2024 at 6:39 PM, Distorsion said:

163/500 🍔

2 double cheddar burgers 🥵🔥🍔 I really ate them very quickly

‼️Spoiler for my next bloat and funnel video 👀

GIF_20240413213411580.gif

GIF_20240413213506089.gif

Wow, sigues comer los hamburguesas así, vas a ver como a juicy angel pronto 🥰

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, ghostcam said:

Your swollen belly rests on your softening thighs, your shrinking bikini top barely contains a pair of ballooning boobs, and you're double-fisting cheeseburgers and looking cute and perky as hell.

Are you noticing the changes to your body as much as we are?

Honestly I started to notice it this last week, many told me that I'm bigger and I started to pay more attention to detail and I really am, this part of my last video made me notice it more…

I’m very happy, I feel beautiful and more motivated than ever ❤️💪🏻

IMG_4091.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Placeholder said:

I'm very new to the site so, I don't know if you've answered this before but have you found your favorite burger spot by doing this challenge yet?

Mc Donalds, it's an addiction, I love it 🥰 my favorite burger is the triple cheeseburger 🍔 and if I have to choose an accompaniment it would be with some large fries, cheddar sauce and pieces of bacon 🤤🤤🤤

McDonalds will always be my favorite hamburgers, but I always try to vary it and eat from other restaurants.

52 minutes ago, Distorsion said:

Honestly I started to notice it this last week, many told me that I'm bigger and I started to pay more attention to detail and I really am, this part of my last video made me notice it more…

IMG_4091.jpeg

That belly is hanging more and more and them thighs are getting especially thicker. I don't think that bikini isn't going to last much longer at the rate your growing 😍

1 hour ago, Distorsion said:

164/500 🍔

KFC Burger for me 🍔🥵

GIF_20240415130719391.gif

GIF_20240415130822184.gif

GIF_20240415130605453.gif

Como le hace tu panza para digerir toda la comida  que se encuentra adentro!? Me sorprende la capacidad que tienes ya el día de hoy! Cada vez tu ingesta es mayor. Y es notorio el cambio a nivel de la grasa en tu panza! 

22 hours ago, Distorsion said:

IMG_4091.jpeg

Yes that's a fact you are bigger Distorsion ! ❤️ It suits you so well ! Recently your weight gain seems to accelerate ! 😁😍 It's crazy to think you are not even at 1/3 of the challenge and have already gained that much !! 🥵

Anyway it's a pleasure to see you this happy, beautiful and motivated to grow you beauty even more ! 😍

On 4/15/2024 at 11:11 AM, Distorsion said:

IMG_4091.jpeg

These new curves look so good on you. I'm happy to hear how much you love them! You have never looked better.

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Yes that's a fact you are bigger Distorsion ! ❤️ It suits you so well ! Recently your weight gain seems to accelerate ! 😁😍 It's crazy to think you are not even at 1/3 of the challenge and have already gained that much !! 🥵

Anyway it's a pleasure to see you this happy, beautiful and motivated to grow you beauty even more ! 😍

I'm 2 burgers away from reaching 1/3 of the challenge 💪🏻🏁