Oh man she is going for that mobility scooter sooner than anticipated! Keep the fork in her hand and her widening ass on the couch and you will see! She already is bursting buttons and snapping belts with a gut like that. Does she have a wobbly double chin to top off her body of flab?

7 minutes ago, Mr 50 in 07 said:

Oh man she is going for that mobility scooter sooner than anticipated! Keep the fork in her hand and her widening ass on the couch and you will see! She already is bursting buttons and snapping belts with a gut like that. Does she have a wobbly double chin to top off her body of flab?

AA50ECB9-EF91-49BD-A7AD-DB2535E11FF5.jpeg

She is going to be so exhausted from hauling her fat gut around, dumping her heavy body into the couch, leaving a deeper impression everyday, after one of her many snacks, she uses what little muscle she has to heave herself to her feet, knees groaning as they carry a heavier and heavier load. She will be so fat she sweats and breathes hard from just lifting her obese body up

1 minute ago, Mr 50 in 07 said:

Has anyone mentioned anything about her fattened frame recently!

its amazing how many people comment! I am always blown away- first because we find it sexy but secondly I just didnt realize people would be so audacious.  

From straight out calling her fat to wondering if she is pregnant. 

Men patting or stroking her stomach to bitchy comments from other women. 

At least we love it!

I’m sure those bitchy comments sound a bit like “do you really have to breathe so loud we just walked the stairs” or “can you please keep your fat on your side of the couch” or “another dessert, you sure your belt can handle that” lol

11 minutes ago, Mr 50 in 07 said:

I can’t fathom the comments in a couple years when she is rolling up to the restaurant with all her shit jiggling from the uneven concrete bouncing her scooter around

maybe she will get all her friends in the obese crew

As of now, her friends have largely remained the same weight from college.

She is the only one of the group to have blimped and we think they secretly enjoy seeing the prettiest one fatten up.

Of her five closest friends, three have already had individual “concerned about your weight” conversations. 

of course family, including mine, as well as doctors have as well. 

we love it though!!

3 minutes ago, Mr 50 in 07 said:

Did you make sure that she got lots of snacks tonight, I’m sure a greedy piggy like her always has some ready to consume!

She is stuffed and had a shake. 

Her fat gut is firm from it all but her fat back, sides, and ass are squished beautifully on the bed. 

she looks like the fat, obese, out of shape princess she is

5 hours ago, primeval said:

Is she still committed to gaining to 250 pounds? Judging by what we've seen so far, she will be a goddess. 

We’re way past planning for that and are talking 350 now.

that said, we also know she wont be able to stop. There is a point of no return. Especially knowing her as I do. 

The fatter she gets the more her portion size will go up for being such a no willpower fatty....more and more and she will ask to be stuffed more because she has lost all willpower and only desires to be an even fatter, inebriated feedee and sex toy for your pleasure and her gluttonous quest to be mega ripe curvy and to grow every part of her expanding body.

19 hours ago, JohnB87 said:

We’re way past planning for that and are talking 350 now.

that said, we also know she wont be able to stop. There is a point of no return. Especially knowing her as I do. 

There is definitely a point of no return. Is she realizing that, too and is she OK with getting beyond this point?