• Curvage Model

It's nice to greet you, I'm starting on this page, I'm Latina currently living in Colombia, I confess that I'm a little afraid of showing myself, I don't like being criticized, it makes me feel a little bad, thanks for giving me the opportunity here. I hope to meet many nice people

6 hours ago, natasha_c said:

It's nice to greet you, I'm starting on this page, I'm Latina currently living in Colombia, I confess that I'm a little afraid of showing myself, I don't like being criticized, it makes me feel a little bad, thanks for giving me the opportunity here. I hope to meet many nice people

Hello 😊

And don't worry about getting criticism- you'll get nothing but praise on here 😍

Guest Carcer89
18 hours ago, natasha_c said:

Welcome Natasha_c! Hope you settle in and enjoy the community!

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello my loves, I want to announce that soon my content will be at your disposal. I hope you enjoy it a lot, I also want to tell you that I lost a lot of pounds because I was pregnant, but I want you to help me recover that weight

IMG_20230906_220912.thumb.jpg.73e7eec9457d011531b4623fc4f8292b.jpgthank you very much to all

Guest Carcer89
14 hours ago, natasha_c said:

Hello, I want to tell you that I was already approved as a model, today I will make my first video, I will start with something soft to get used to and be able to shape my abdomen.

Congrats on being accepted as a model!

Guest SpcMRN18
8 hours ago, natasha_c said:

We are already almost 200 followers, I am very happy for such a nice acceptance.

images.thumb.jpg.423d0968a48a6176e1b033d0ddcd0e6a.jpg

Congratulations on that. Well done