Bebe Rexha

zachi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Yeah I’m still banking on her losing at least some of this weight really soon.  Everyone thought Demi Lovato was well on her way to becoming fat but she quietly lost a good amount of weight and is definitely smaller.  She really appears to be laboring on stage with the extra pounds.  I can see her reigning it back to around 160 pounds or so because she definitely appears to be at least 30-40 pounds larger than that now.

Yeah but your saying a Herion addict lost weight compared to a woman with PCOS or whatever it is... That is 2 totally different things.. Besides BeBe loves her curves where Demi didnt... She just feels like this thing is getting the best of her.. 

Just wanted to point one more thing out... I for one would not call this a deal breaker getting a chance with BeBe... yes I am ashamed of myself but still.. its not the end of the world. She should just learn to accept her body and love herself. Hollywood and everything puts way too much pressure on celebs to look and act a certain way... I mean just read the symptoms on it. The acne thing is the only thing I really be worried about if I was a chick .  Just saying 

Symptoms include menstrual irregularity, excess hair growth, acne, and obesity

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha