Bebe Rexha

zachi

1 hour ago, ThickBebeLover said:

Met an Asian artist on tour, pictures are from Tik Tok hence the watermark

they are not showing up is what i ment just little blue squares with question marks inside them i can see the last 3 fine but the first 4 don't work i even tried to open them up in another tab all that appeared was that question mark icon 

Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 10.29.26 PM.png

13 hours ago, ThickNewLook said:

I hope you are right as I've expressed before I am concerned about Ozempic et al for our preferences. Where do you see all this 10 yrs from now?

If you guys want some good analysis of what Ozempic does and what it doesn’t do, I really recommend this podcast episode:

The big takeaway for me is that (A) it’s the most powerful weight loss drug ever developed and (B) even so, it doesn’t come anywhere close to eliminating fatness altogether.

IMO being fat is a possibility that will always be inherent in being human. Whatever drugs we develop, there will always be a range of weights between thin and fat, the same way there will always be a range of heights from short to tall.

3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

And then there's this one. Look at her belly!

EDIT: makes me think she's got to be desperately uncomfortable when she's strapped into that corset. I can't believe she does entire performances like that!

ezgif.com-optimize(1).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker.png

So maybe the weight loss was all just bait and just posted it to Instagram to fool some people into leaving her alone. I don't know though. She is still big and may be losing some but I think she might just be embarrassed that hasn't lost anything since the last time we saw her on stage. Which she definitely shouldn't be, she looks gorgeous

19 minutes ago, ThickBebeLover said:

So maybe the weight loss was all just bait and just posted it to Instagram to fool some people into leaving her alone. I don't know though. She is still big and may be losing some but I think she might just be embarrassed that hasn't lost anything since the last time we saw her on stage. Which she definitely shouldn't be, she looks gorgeous

Yeah I’m increasingly thinking that Ms. Slowly-and-surely is either straight-up lying or this was a gained 5 lbs and then lost it within the span of a month type scenario. I could be wrong, though.

1 minute ago, Jhall said:

Yeah I’m increasingly thinking that Ms. Slowly-and-surely is either straight-up lying or this was a gained 5 lbs and then lost it within the span of a month type scenario. I could be wrong, though.

Who knows, it does seem rather odd that the posed Instagram story photo is completely different to the video above in such a massive way. Once she goes back to America, the weight may come back as diets are different around the world.

My guess is she’s down a few pounds from whatever high weight she weighed in at in the past month, so she can legitimately claim weight loss, but it’s not a meaningful one - so far, at least! That would be consistent with “slowly but surely,” though that’s also a prediction about continued weight loss that may or may not play out 

Well if she’s lost weight it isn’t a whole lot but the bigger weight loss is coming just wait.  There is such a thing as peer pressure and to see contemporaries in her industry as well as actresses seemingly all dropping weight Bebe is definitely going to join in on the parade.

4 hours ago, Fan21 said:

From Japan.

She looks gigantic.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJEkB4yL/

4 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

More from Japan. If she's lost anything, I'd say it's only a few pounds.

398004985_148444881664389_3615413603491147382_n.jpg

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Okay that gut looks substantial. It looks as bloated as it did in Brazil. I’m really starting to question how much she’s really lost