• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

You’re already so much fatter girl~ ❤️😳 kinda insane.. you’re set to become enormous by next year if you really start hitting the gas on your gains soon 😳✌️❤️

I have to hit the gas and I have to film everything. I’m too lazy to do normal work. This is what I’m able to do now. Work will be stuffing on schedule, extreme stuffing challenges, squeezing into tiny football shirts or being on all fours, acting like a cow or a pig whilst stuffing my fat face, or being funnel fed. Hope the end of the video was okay. I got a bit weird and did something inspired by South Park or similar shows. Mount Bellissima having an earthquake lol 😂 it’s such a relief to know a video I made brought you some enjoyment. I really appreciate every part of your review. Made me smile. And made me horny.

5 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I have to hit the gas and I have to film everything. I’m too lazy to do normal work. This is what I’m able to do now. Work will be stuffing on schedule, extreme stuffing challenges, squeezing into tiny football shirts or being on all fours, acting like a cow or a pig whilst stuffing my fat face, or being funnel fed. Hope the end of the video was okay. I got a bit weird and did something inspired by South Park or similar shows. Mount Bellissima having an earthquake lol 😂 it’s such a relief to know a video I made brought you some enjoyment. I really appreciate every part of your review. Made me smile. And made me horny.

Love that it made you smile- ❤️❤️ Also glad to hear it made you horny too~ you really are meant to become a fattening cow that films and post videos of herself being increasingly more stuffed with every stuffing you do, normal work will slowly become a thing of the past as you grow fatter and lazier~ would love to be there to help you out with the pig on all fours and funnel fed videos ❤️😳

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I’m so hiiii right now lol. I thought I was responding to your review under the new video but instead I was reacting to a comment. Too many tabs open on my phone. I’m now listening to the sound of the video whilst I wait for the export. I accidentally exported it with a weird LUT turned on. I’m not crazy about the new premiere lay out. Lol. Anyway let me not hijack my thread with work 😂

Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I’m so hiiii right now lol. I thought I was responding to your review under the new video but instead I was reacting to a comment. Too many tabs open on my phone. I’m now listening to the sound of the video whilst I wait for the export. I accidentally exported it with a weird LUT turned on. I’m not crazy about the new premiere lay out. Lol. Anyway let me not hijack my thread with work 😂

LMFAO nice one, too hiigh to notice~ hope it turns out alright 🤠❤️

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, UKUSchubbylover said:

Damn you really are a temptress with that 😳 

Added to wish list as i have a long drive ahead of me and having that tempting me right now would be too much. Bellissima is gorgeous and i emphasise the gorge!

Keep eating, keep growing every pound just enhances you more and more!

You made me so horny now. Need to cum in the bath. Oh wait. I can’t do that any more. Not enough room to manoeuvre