• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, CFH said:

I utterly adore this picture, not only is Bellissima looking absolutely swollen, packed with fat and enough calories to feed a rugby team, but its that little smile perfectly framed above Bellissima's mountainous belly that gets me, you're so proud of your extreme gluttony aren't you 😈

I worked so hard to get to this size. I’m extremely proud. Thanks for noticing my smile beyond the monumental boulder that is a growing Bellissima

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Outgrowing some plus size clothing 🙈🙈🙈

91FB8657-A94E-454A-85C7-B91BCAF1E959.jpeg

Oh my  gods is that now? You look like you are going to pop. So fucking hot you can practically hear bellisima creaking as i look at that photo. 

God i want you to eat more i want you to stuff yourself so much that bellissima reaches your knees not only with fat but fullness. I want you to reach the point that a normal meal doesn't satisfy you but a family meal for 4 three to four times a day is what it takes for you to sate your hunger. 

Keep growing girl you have one of if not the best belly's on the site and that smile of yours is adorable because you love your bellissima and you love that it makes us drool as we watch you grow 

And you know that we love it!

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, UKUSchubbylover said:

Oh my  gods is that now? You look like you are going to pop. So fucking hot you can practically hear bellisima creaking as i look at that photo. 

God i want you to eat more i want you to stuff yourself so much that bellissima reaches your knees not only with fat but fullness. I want you to reach the point that a normal meal doesn't satisfy you but a family meal for 4 three to four times a day is what it takes for you to sate your hunger. 

Keep growing girl you have one of if not the best belly's on the site and that smile of yours is adorable because you love your bellissima and you love that it makes us drool as we watch you grow 

And you know that we love it!

I’m still going. I’m a good piggy and feedee 🐷

ADB27701-0DE2-4C2C-8DF0-FC3224B6C2C7.jpeg

Guest GetFatter
1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I used to look much more athletic in this T-shirt. Not sure what happened. It was actually painful to put it on and I won’t try again. I may have gained a few pounds. 

7CCF1873-0394-4F63-9E1F-15E0E4E1CC8C.jpeg

1513E74E-2F51-400F-B2FB-750AC3F038D0.jpeg

Someone lock up this out of control piglet before she eats the world out of food!

Guest GetFatter
On 6/24/2023 at 10:03 AM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Can’t figure out if the addiction I have to this fetish turns me on as much as it scares me. How it possible to feel so aroused and so conflicted all at once?

D0DADB9B-4BFF-4A28-B138-4C39D727AA4E.jpeg

0471A3DE-640F-415F-B7C8-334AE25C9D7A.jpeg

Cause one day you won't be able to get out of bed, and you've definitely spired out of control, and it's to the point you couldn't help yourself.... you might as well get used to mobility issues from here on out 

On 6/24/2023 at 9:00 PM, SimplePolishGuy said:

You're seriously getting huge, holy-

I remember finding Your old account. You were SO sexy then, but now... Wow. You really, seriously,  blew up. Wow.

(By the way, I hope it isn't too rude to ask, but I need 3 community rep, so could I ask for 3 reactions from some kind people? Thanks!)

Any good?