10 hours ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

Last Pregnancy Video Coming Soon  I can't believe how big I got. This video was filmed at the hospital about a hour before I had my baby.

I really hope you enjoy it. 🥰

Screenshot_20230507_072842_Gallery.thumb.jpg.de36fd5c116473d2ea1952d9b5078ba7.jpg

Midwife "Okay Miss Coco, you're 10cm dilated and the baby is about to make an appearance"

Coco "Yeah I won't be long, I'm just filming content for Curvage"

😂😂

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Midwife "Okay Miss Coco, you're 10cm dilated and the baby is about to make an appearance"

Coco "Yeah I won't be long, I'm just filming content for Curvage"

😂😂

That's basically about how it went I filmed up untill I had to sign paperwork and get taken back for surgery. The funny part is apparently they came for me once while I was in the bathroom recording but I didn't hear them I was like in my own world filming for Curvage. 🤣

Edited by Big&BeautifulCoco

Guest The Fat Professor
4 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

The rest of you is pretty damn sexy I can tell you that 😍🥵😘😊

Amazing … congratulations too!!❤️❤️😃

5 hours ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

That's basically about how it went I filmed up untill I had to sign paperwork and get taken back for surgery. The funny part is apparently they came for me once while I was in the bathroom recording but I didn't hear them I was like in my own world filming for Curvage. 🤣

That is brilliant 🤣🤣

Honestly, a genuine proper lol from me 😄

On 5/8/2023 at 5:12 AM, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

Congratualations!
Hope everything went well with both you and the baby.

Looking forward seeing you back when the time is right for you.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Bellyhanglover said:

Congratualations!
Hope everything went well with both you and the baby.

Looking forward seeing you back when the time is right for you.

Thank you so much I had a hard delivery I was in the hospital a week we couldn't get my blood pressure under control and she was tongue tied, lip tied, and cheek tied so she had to have a minor oral surgery but she's doing a lot better now. I appreciate everyone supporting me and buying my clips while I have been recovering and taking the time to heal and bond with my baby. I love the community and still plan to make content just been a little hard on me plus dealing with some postpartum depression but hope to be back soon. 

Edited by Big&BeautifulCoco