Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

23 hours ago, Anon_ said:

Ive pushed it in alot before, but she tried to act if everything is fine, do you mean like actually grab the fat AND say it is fat instead of going along pretending she is skinny still? 

Because Ive kind of been teasing but going along with the denial because denial is always hot

Denial is always hot

On 12/6/2022 at 5:29 PM, Anon_ said:

Ive pushed it in alot before, but she tried to act if everything is fine, do you mean like actually grab the fat AND say it is fat instead of going along pretending she is skinny still? 

Why not both? Just be playful. 

Try fake names instead of numbers.

25 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

Actually screw it, theres little point in fake names anyway, I'll just use real names, not much can be done without last names and stuff anyway

1: Heather

2: Charlotte

3: Amelia

4: Megan

This is hilarious you straight up put their names out there 🤣 broooo.... be careful doing that creeps hang out on these boards 

Our Thursday coffee meet ups between just me and her seem to be a weekly thing now, and similar to last week there was almost nothing worth writing about, until we were getting ready to leave

She had stood up getting ready to head out with me and as she turned around she stretched her arms high, this lifted her hoodie and revealed the back of her skirt, which was only just over half way zipped up, "um, do you want a hand with that" I asked hesitantly, she looked at me confused "you know your skirts unzipped right?" I continued, she blushed and frantically pulled down on her hoodie to hide it, she asserted "no its fine" "If you need a hand I can do you back up" I said in response, at this point she discretely made a quick try at pulling up the zip under her hoodie, but I could tell it wasnt budging, "I said its fine, honestly I got it, its fixed, lets go" she said quickly trying not to sound embarrassed

Nothing further came of it but I continued to catch glimpses of the lower half that was zipped throughout the day, it definitely looked under some stress thats for sure

8 minutes ago, MarvelHero88 said:

You know what fake or not i am loving these encounters with your "friend" lol... She is not in denial but more on the side of Screw it i am fat dont point it out a whole 😆😆😆😄

please keep this goin 

As Ive been saying, because Im obviously in the situation of knowing her personally, Im convinced its impossible for someone to be this much in denial, I do think she IS in some denial, but not as much as it looks, I think its more that she doesnt want people to know shes gaining weight so is just trying to act as if nothing is wrong

Just my take, but Ive known her for like 6 years now so Id be surprised if I was wrong

4 hours ago, Anon_ said:

Our Thursday coffee meet ups between just me and her seem to be a weekly thing now, and similar to last week there was almost nothing worth writing about, until we were getting ready to leave

She had stood up getting ready to head out with me and as she turned around she stretched her arms high, this lifted her hoodie and revealed the back of her skirt, which was only just over half way zipped up, "um, do you want a hand with that" I asked hesitantly, she looked at me confused "you know your skirts unzipped right?" I continued, she blushed and frantically pulled down on her hoodie to hide it, she asserted "no its fine" "If you need a hand I can do you back up" I said in response, at this point she discretely made a quick try at pulling up the zip under her hoodie, but I could tell it wasnt budging, "I said its fine, honestly I got it, its fixed, lets go" she said quickly trying not to sound embarrassed

Nothing further came of it but I continued to catch glimpses of the lower half that was zipped throughout the day, it definitely looked under some stress thats for sure

So it turns out something further did come of it like an hour ago, Im not going to say much about this but Im hoping she will be messaging later so I can get some good stories and hopefully now Im in a really good position to get good photos and videos aswell

Screenshot_20221208_205737.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_210053.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_210153.jpg

5 minutes ago, MarvelHero88 said:

Damn dude she aint in denial no more lol now its a hush hush type moment lol... Bro go in for the kill 😆 she is really open with you 

Shes my friend... I dont want to upset her lmao

I will say she still seems a little in denial but not to be one to say I said so but, I did say I was pretty sure she wasnt THAT badly in denial and it was just a "cover up" so to speak

So not that long of a conversation sadly as shes gone to sleep so hopefully more soon, but got a nice pic of her belly and also shes even "admitted" (youll see what I mean) shes put on another roughly 3kg, also I think the jeans she mentioned ruining the zipper of was the ones I found when I was at her house

(hopefully ive done the screenshots right) 

Screenshot_20221208_230756.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_230824.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_232507.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_231237.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_231312.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_231332.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_231351.jpg

IMG_20221208_222411_967.jpg

1 hour ago, Haydn Smith said:

Hopefully now she’s sent the first belly pic and you were supportive it opens up a gateway for her to start sending more and more 

Im hoping that by being in a position where im the only one who knows that im not only going to be able get pics and vids but also much better stories of trying to help "cover up" stuff for her

Guest Ex jock

I will say it again. I am betting she is into it and is testing the waters to gauge a reaction out of you. The more she beats around the bush or feigns obliviousness is bc she is looking for a certain response/reaction and not getting it. 

1 hour ago, Ex jock said:

I will say it again. I am betting she is into it and is testing the waters to gauge a reaction out of you. The more she beats around the bush or feigns obliviousness is bc she is looking for a certain response/reaction and not getting it. 

Honestly if shes into it thatd be amazing, I already fancy her (and have for some time lol...) so this would only make her even more perfect, but I do doubt it cus of how fitness centric shes always been

1 hour ago, Anon_ said:

Honnêtement, si elle est dedans, ce serait incroyable, je l'aime déjà (et depuis un certain temps lol ...) donc cela ne ferait que la rendre encore plus parfaite, mais j'en doute parce qu'elle a toujours été centrée sur le fitness

it doesn't mean anything you know, there are plenty of chicks here who used to be thin and who did fitness and who are now super fat

I hope you all enjoy this clip i got, its amazing jeans that used to be 2 sizes big have got this tight on her, also if anyone has any ideas of things to do tomorrow make sure to let me know soon, I dont want to waste this opportunity of being in a situation where we all have all you can eat pizza

Video link:

https://youtube.com/shorts/wmXbuo_le2s?feature=share

Screenshot_20221209_223523.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_223553.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_223621.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_223705.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_223814.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_223835.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_223909.jpg

The very last message says it all... yeah it most def hit a point of her knowing she is fat and i think she is hinting at something here. Like she snacks a lot and wonders why her close dont fit 🤦‍♂️😆 Dude she is either a undercover feedee or this is straight up bs like other have said. She admits to gaining weight but then back tracks say they shrunk.then ask if you know ways to help her button them damn well knowing she is chubby and there is no way of buttoning them.. Then says brb going to go eat brownies lol.. like what is going on here ???