Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

22 hours ago, Anon_ said:

I dont believe its going to be physically possible for her to gain any faster, but then again i thought that before, but i doubt she will ever manage to stop herself

No a lb a day (30lbs in about a month lol) is basically the human physical limits that I've ever seen or heard of. By snowball effect in full effect I really mean she just won't be able to stop herself now. She's stretched her stomach out to the point of no return it's used to 5k calories a day. She must be feelin hungry all day everyday now.

OK biased opinion here..

But am i the only one here towards the end that started too think this is too good to be true.. ? Do not get me wrong i love what we got it was a hot thread n all but something doesn't  seem right here... Like you would ask the OP certain questions and she would direct you off topic.. she even mentions in her updates that you shouldn't count on certain things be answered. I don't want to be that guy lol but something is not right here... No matter what it was a decent thread well it lasted and it will suck to see it closed... 

34 minutes ago, itchbigger said:

No a lb a day (30lbs in about a month lol) is basically the human physical limits that I've ever seen or heard of. By snowball effect in full effect I really mean she just won't be able to stop herself now. She's stretched her stomach out to the point of no return it's used to 5k calories a day. She must be feelin hungry all day everyday now.

yh i would be very surprised if she manages more, but she does eat so so much now, u almost always can see her with some kind of food at all times

28 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

OK biased opinion here..

But am i the only one here towards the end that started too think this is too good to be true.. ? Do not get me wrong i love what we got it was a hot thread n all but something doesn't  seem right here... Like you would ask the OP certain questions and she would direct you off topic.. she even mentions in her updates that you shouldn't count on certain things be answered. I don't want to be that guy lol but something is not right here... No matter what it was a decent thread well it lasted and it will suck to see it closed... 

i need an eye roll reaction option cus i rly cba with this for like the third time from the same person who cant make their mind up if they believe it... i still dont care whether u believe it anyway but please make ur mind up lol

31 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

i need an eye roll reaction option cus i rly cba with this for like the third time from the same person who cant make their mind up if they believe it... i still dont care whether u believe it anyway but please make ur mind up lol

Agreed.

This is the internet & there's a button on every browser marked "BACK". If you don't like something, or don't agree, rather than get all "internet detective", just hit the "BACK" button and move on with your life.

🙄

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Youlikemyride said:

It’s been more than a month can we get an update, if you’re okay with doing so?

yep i will do one soon! ive been thinking to do one the past couple days ngl, so one will come soon when i get time (if u have been keeping up with any other threads i post in u can probably realise by the fact i almost entirely stopped posting everywhere that ive not had much time lately, so hold tight as my update to this shall be the priority of them!)

7 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

yep i will do one soon! ive been thinking to do one the past couple days ngl, so one will come soon when i get time (if u have been keeping up with any other threads i post in u can probably realise by the fact i almost entirely stopped posting everywhere that ive not had much time lately, so hold tight as my update to this shall be the priority of them!)

Woohoo 🥳😄

• 4 weeks later...

To all you guys dming me asking when im going to update, it should hopefully be soon, i know its been ages im just so busy but i promise i will try get a over 2 month summary post soon, sry if it just being an overall summary disappoints some of you but otherwise itd just take far to long to write and thats time i dont have lol, i will basically just update on some of her habits, her weight, and how things are going between us, all that sorta stuff (altho im still open to questions that i can answer more specifically 😊)

I also wanna say thx you again for understanding why i stopped posting to this thread frequently, i honestly feel so much better abt our relationship now that its mostly just between us and im just enjoying everything as it comes

❤️

So heres the little update for u all and i hope its been worth the wait, now i will just say in advance again that of course i cant fit every single thing in thats happened in over 2 months (plus im basically writing to a time limit rn so whatever i can get in is whatever is being posted), it just would take way to long so i will mention a lot of things very briefly and if any of u want more added to any of them i can do that, so dont expect any of my long descriptions for this one, and ofc questions are welcome

You will all be happy to hear her eating is still crazy, altho in the last couple weeks it does seem to have slowed a little, she is eating almost none stop and every so often she will count her daily calorie intake and ive never seen it fall below 5000

And thats the other big thing thats happened, over these 2+ months shes grown so much more confident in her weight and is fully on board with my feelings abt it. Publicly this has made little difference but in private... Shes done so much that has been so hot... Remember the size 16 jeans i got with her? We spent a day "trying them on to see if they fit", in reality it was me trying to help her stuff herself into them and destroying them in the process, she is now a size 22/24. Im so happy how accepting shes been with what i like and how open shes been to do stuff with me, and she definitely enjoys it herself. We have tried on each others clothes, tried old clothes, loads and loads of belly play, and every tuesday she gets 3 pizzas (1 for me and 2 for her) and loads of sweet treats and come the wednesday morning she weighs herself (more on that later)

How unfit she is now is crazy, we got caught out in the rain once and as we started running to shelter she had fell into a breathless walk after less than 25m (altho to be fair i couldnt have got much further). How big she is compared to everyone else now is also crazy, shes heavier than me and Megan, and relative to her height she looks as big as Charlotte (whos weight is still a mystery but i think i got a idea to find out that i can do soon). Her belly is just huge and makes these 2 massive soft rolls and i cant believe shes wayyyy more than double what she once weighed, her thighs now honestly look bigger than her waist used to (idk for sure tho sry)

So where are we at now? Well knowing this update was coming up i wanted it to be as fresh as possible, theres a lot i could share for images and videos but i kinda want it to stay between us. But i cant just leave u without images for this update, so i thought the most up to date is what i would use, they are some screenshots from a call we had friday night and i hope they do her size justice. Also of course her most up to date weight from wednesday compared to mine today... I hope its as big a shock is i feel it will be after 2 months, because yes shes officially heavier than me now. And hopefully both the images and weight being as up to date as possible gives u a real idea for her size now

Also i want to say thx u again for understanding why i stopped frequent updates, i cant describe how much better and more genuine the relationship feels to me now most of it is just between us 2, so thx u everyone for understanding and i hope the quite brief overview update doesnt disappoint ❤️❤️❤️

20230527_104030.jpg

20230527_104128.jpg

20230527_104216.jpg

20230527_104248.jpg

20230527_103925.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_005233_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_005153_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

So heres the little update for u all and i hope its been worth the wait, now i will just say in advance again that of course i cant fit every single thing in thats happened in over 2 months (plus im basically writing to a time limit rn so whatever i can get in is whatever is being posted), it just would take way to long so i will mention a lot of things very briefly and if any of u want more added to any of them i can do that, so dont expect any of my long descriptions for this one

You will all be happy to hear her eating is still crazy, altho in the last couple weeks it does seem to have slowed a little, she is eating almost none stop and every so often she will count her daily calorie intake and ive never seen it fall below 5000

And thats the other big thing thats happened, over these 2+ months shes grown so much more confident in her weight and is fully on board with my feelings abt it. Publicly this has made little difference but in private... Shes done so much that has been so hot... Remember the size 16 jeans i got with her? We spent a day "trying them on to see if they fit", in reality it was me trying to help her stuff herself into them and destroying them in the process, she is now a size 22/24. Im so happy how accepting shes been with what i like and how open shes been to do stuff with me, and she definitely enjoys it herself. We have tried on each others clothes, tried old clothes, loads and loads of belly play, and every tuesday she gets 3 pizzas (1 for me and 2 for her) and loads of sweet treats and come the wednesday morning she weighs herself (more on that later)

How unfit she is now is crazy, we got caught out in the rain once and as we started running to shelter she had fell into a breathless walk after less than 25m (altho to be fair i couldnt have got much further). How big she is compared to everyone else now is also crazy, shes heavier than me and Megan, and relative to her height she looks as big as Charlotte (whos weight is still a mystery but i think i got a idea to find out that i can do soon)

So where are we at now? Well knowing this update was coming up i wanted it to be as fresh as possible, theres a lot i could share for images and videos but i kinda want it to stay between us. But i cant just leave u without images for this update, so i thought the most up to date is what i would use, they are some screenshots from a call we had friday night and i hope they do her size justice. Also of course her most up to date weight from wednesday compared to mine today... I hope its as big a shock is i feel it will be after 2 months, because yes shes officially heavier than me now. And hopefully both the images and weight being as up to date as possible gives u a real idea for her size now

Also i want to say thx u again for understanding why i stopped frequent updates, i cant describe how much better and more genuine the relationship feels to me now most of it is just between us 2, so thx u everyone for understanding and i hope the quite brief overview update doesnt disappoint ❤️❤️❤️

20230527_104030.jpg

20230527_104128.jpg

20230527_104216.jpg

20230527_104248.jpg

20230527_103925.jpg

You couldn't disappoint if you tried 😍

I'm thrilled to hear your relationship is working out so well- it definitely seems like you're perfect for each other 😊

It's been an amazing experience to follow your journey to get to where you are right now so thank you for sharing🥰

If you'd like some free advice from someone with lets say more experience (🤣), I'd say go and enjoy yourselves, don't worry about updating anyone - have a lot of fun and see where life takes you 😊 

Thank you 😍

Amazing update as always! Thank you. 
Really big gain for her, also I noticed you gained quite a bit as well. Are you living together are cooking or just staying over and ordering?

Another thing I assume the exhaustion from pretty much every task should be getting quite noticeable (speaking form personal experience).

How are you and her managing with that. Ordering more food rather than going to the shop?

Last question how are your and hers family reacting to the gain? Are they judging or they don't care that much.

Thanks in advance for always replying!

5 hours ago, Anon_ said:

So heres the little update for u all and i hope its been worth the wait, now i will just say in advance again that of course i cant fit every single thing in thats happened in over 2 months (plus im basically writing to a time limit rn so whatever i can get in is whatever is being posted), it just would take way to long so i will mention a lot of things very briefly and if any of u want more added to any of them i can do that, so dont expect any of my long descriptions for this one, and ofc questions are welcome

How unfit she is now is crazy, we got caught out in the rain once and as we started running to shelter she had fell into a breathless walk after less than 25m (altho to be fair i couldnt have got much further). How big she is compared to everyone else now is also crazy, shes heavier than me and Megan, and relative to her height she looks as big as Charlotte (whos weight is still a mystery but i think i got a idea to find out that i can do soon). Her belly is just huge and makes these 2 massive soft rolls and i cant believe shes wayyyy more than double what she once weighed, her thighs now honestly look bigger than her waist used to (idk for sure tho sry)

20230527_104030.jpg

20230527_104128.jpg

20230527_104216.jpg

20230527_104248.jpg

20230527_103925.jpg

Last weight update she was only 89.5kg just 2.5 months ago! Wow she's gained 27.345kg in only 2.5 months! 60lbs in 2.5 months is a new record that I'm aware of. That's literally .71lbs a day gained consistently. That's insane! Just to think she was 62kg just last November at the start of all this! SO 62kg to 116kg is 54kg gained in about 7 months! Or 119lbs gained in 7 months! 136lbs to 255lbs in 7 months that's insane! I've never seen a weight gain like this irl!

On 2/13/2023 at 2:42 PM, itchbigger said:

Once a women starts eating like that they normally don't stop for a while. Her belly is stretched out and used to a bigger capacity now. This could escalate from here still. I once watched a waitress I work with gain 20lbs a month for 3 months in a row before she finally got a hold of herself. By the end of the 3rd month she had a HUGE pregnant looking belly from eating soooo much everyday and being ridiculously bloated and stuffed all the time. She went from ~130 to ~185 in 3 months! Of course the bigger you get the more it takes to gain weight so her eating just kept escalating after that first month. You might get to see something similar happen here! 

It looks like you got something similar here @Anon_

2 hours ago, anonym1337 said:

Amazing update as always! Thank you. 
Really big gain for her, also I noticed you gained quite a bit as well. Are you living together are cooking or just staying over and ordering?

Another thing I assume the exhaustion from pretty much every task should be getting quite noticeable (speaking form personal experience).

How are you and her managing with that. Ordering more food rather than going to the shop?

Last question how are your and hers family reacting to the gain? Are they judging or they don't care that much.

Thanks in advance for always replying!

I have gained a bit but im not trying to 😂 im happy at 100kg but ig us both being foodies wont stop me slowly putting on more... I honestly sleep at hers most nights now and we order and cook alot, usually orders are pizza and usually the cooking is deserts

And yes it definitely is, she used to be a very quick walker and still trys to but she ends up breathless very very fast, I remember 1 time me and her were talking while walking up a set of stairs and half way up she just couldnt keep talking

For familys its been... interesting...

My family dont care altho mine used to get commented on, theres been a couple light joke abt how we are both fat and used to be skinny but nothing hurtful or in bad taste. Her family id rather not say anything specific cus its a bit sensitive but its fair to say her mother has not been happy abt it at all (which in hindsight probably explains alot of her attempts to hide it and also her lack of confidence initially), she comments on it rarely now but i know she still isnt happy with it

1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

Last weight update she was only 89.5kg just 2.5 months ago! Wow she's gained 27.345kg in only 2.5 months! 60lbs in 2.5 months is a new record that I'm aware of. That's literally .71lbs a day gained consistently. That's insane! Just to think she was 62kg just last November at the start of all this! SO 62kg to 116kg is 54kg gained in about 8 months! Or 119lbs gained in 7 months! 136lbs to 255lbs in 7 months that's insane! I've never seen a weight gain like this irl!

IKR ITS CRAZY!! 48kg to 62kg was slow but since then she just blew up faster than i thought was even possible. I cant remember if this is her fastest but im pretty sure there was a point that it worked out as her averaging around 1lb per day but i cant remember, the 0.71 is still crazy tho

1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

image.thumb.png.ad4773e803cec396ae1b1bc1d90e974c.pngCrazy what 119lbs in 7 months can do for a woman

I remember catching that first photo and thinking "holy shit shes so chubby" but now shes just so much bigger i cant believe it, i honestly never imagined she could get this fat and just thought she was gonna stay chubby 🥰

1 minute ago, itchbigger said:

image.thumb.png.4ea79829df3fe1d0e8403f4d9e3f8901.pngShe's been eating enough for 2 grown men everyday for the last 2.5 months. It's no wonder she's gained 60lbs in 2.5 months. It's a pretty shocking weight gain to say the least.

pretty sure its been longer than 2.5 months, i think she had a 14kg gain in 1 month before! (i would need to go back and check tho 😂)