Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

7 minutes ago, MarvelHero88 said:

Dude i am begging you lol please stop using numbers as people its retarded and confusing... If you want to just make a name up go for it its not like a lot of people belive this encounter to start with.. imo i would just delete the thread something doesnt add up here and i am not the only one who sees it 

If you don't like it, don't read it. No need to throw a fit, some of us are enjoying the thread.

28 minutes ago, Nymraif said:

Alrighty, everyone I think we just ignore the hero and carry on at this point, or this thread will just get bogged down with nonsense. 

My lord.... You are gullible af 😆 i never said it wasnt a good thread just that it seems fake and you are acting like o am the only one who thinks it is...  

love and hip hop shut up GIF by VH1

Today she had gone to do some try outs for a play that is being put on, and because of this she was in very tight black leggings and a too small black shirt, the same ones she used to wear for performance practices and it really showed how although not fat shes certainly alot chubbier than she once was. Her belly was very very obvious as the shirt perfectly fitted around it showing every roll, soft curves and a belly button imprint, her bra pressed up against the shirt and her breasts looked as if they were going to burst out of it at any second, shes definitely put on more weight in her bust than I thought, the straps too pinched her back fat in alot, the tight fitted shirt made how small her bra was incredibly obvious. When she stood her ** belly was sticking out and she took every chance she could to hold her coat in the way. If she stretched or lifted her arms her shirt would expose her lower belly and wouldn't fully lower again unless she pulled down on it which she forgot to many times. Best of all this tight shirt showed off her small but frequent belly jiggles as she skipped excitedly, near breathless, from place to place, often also riding up slightly letting her lower belly peak out. When she finally sat down later on her shirt kept rolling itself up her stomach exposing her overhanging belly perched in her lap, she kept pulling it down again just for it to roll up the second she wasnt holding it in place. She never gave up and always kept her hands on her hips subtly holding it down, but every time one let go that side would roll up and she'd try keep it hidden in embarrassment, I just couldnt stop staring at her lovely perched tummy, I would have teased her but I feared if I did she'd go get changed again as she didnt need to be wearing these clothes anymore, but she looked comfy so I just enjoyed looking at her incredibly soft bulging belly. No one mentioned anything, but she sure got a couple looks of contained shock and surprise, Im not sure what the response will be next she mentions how thin she thinks she is. I did take some very quick and admittedly poor quality (especially now cropped to remove any possible identifying room or person features) photos as even though I didnt really want to this whole thing was too good not to share

IMG_20221130_180553.jpg

IMG_20221130_180426.jpg

IMG_20221130_180308.jpg

1 hour ago, ciribitz said:

What about go shopping together? Or asking her to help you workout doing exercise together

Might do some shopping now christmas is approaching, and ive been asking to do more workouts with her but she keeps claiming shes too busy

46 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Have you discussed the changes with any of your friends? It would be fun to hear if they have noticed. It would go something like, “Have you noticed that 1 has put on some weight and seems to be in denial.”  

I havent but maybe i will, it would be interesting to find out, at the same time i dont want to look rude or anything, definitely one to think about though 

22 hours ago, Anon_ said:

Might do some shopping now christmas is approaching, and ive been asking to do more workouts with her but she keeps claiming shes too busy

I do not understand if you live in the Same city or not and if you working out together should be online or in the same place 

11 minutes ago, ciribitz said:

I do not understand if you live in the Same city or not and if you working out together should be online or in the same place 

Im doing them online because it means that I can try get vids from her but also so I dont ACTUALLY have to do workouts myself lol

Not too much belly related today but hopefully a good story on her gain nonetheless 

We had both gone to the toilets and I was waiting outside the cubicles by the sinks, after she came out and washed her hands too a hair clip she had placed down on the counter fell onto the floor, so naturally she leant down to pick it up, however as she did she let out a squeal in shock, sighed then giggled nervously

"what is it?" I asked her, she was beginning to glow red but still laughing "I just burst out my bra", immediately I also burst out laughing in shock and amazement "no fucking way", she waddled awkwardly into a cubicle and took off her hoodie then turned around away from me taking off her shirt, exposing her soft sides and developing back rolls, and of course open bra. She was holding it by the straps trying to pull it closed again, but to no avail, "can you close me back up" "how has this even happened" I chuckled in response "being a 32E still wearing 32Ds" she said with almost a sense of pride. I pulled at her straps squeezing her fat and chest in, struggling to fasten it closed, it did but only just. "And how has THAT happened" I said referencing at her boobs as she turned around towards me, noticing the top of her stomach suck in a little while the rest was still covered in her jogger bottoms and her boobs literally bursting out the top of the cups "No fucking clue but theyve got massive" she said pulling back on her top that was looking very small too. "youve probably just put on a little weight" I teased while she put on her hoodie, she didnt look impressed but sighed (probably realising at this point there was little way around it) "yeh I have put on a lil lately, I admit..." she continued, exclaiming "But not alot" when her tone switched again to being more assertive and defensive "but its basically all gone here anyway thank god", referencing her chest, the rest of the day she made sure to ask other people to pick up anything she dropped... 

Oh also nothing concrete yet but we plan on meeting up at the weekend to do, well, something 

10 minutes ago, Guideline2 said:

Just squeeze her belly or something. Can't deny it then.

Ive pushed it in alot before, but she tried to act if everything is fine, do you mean like actually grab the fat AND say it is fat instead of going along pretending she is skinny still? 

Because Ive kind of been teasing but going along with the denial because denial is always hot