The unofficial “Looking For A Story” Thread

1mn01

Guest showmeurchub
On 1/16/2023 at 9:47 AM, fwriter said:

This is a long shot, but I have been looking for this story for quite a while.

it was on Fantasy Feeder years and years back. I believe it was called Cafeteria Girls, but I have had terrible luck with web archive.

Here is the only excerpt from the story I have.

"How can you eat so much?" Charlotte asked Lucy.
"Probably because I'm always hungry." Lucy explained.
"Won't you get fat though?" Charlotte asked.
"I doubt it; I always eat and eat but only gain like, 2 pounds. Anyway, I kind of need to gain some weight." Lucy replied.
"You’re lucky then, unlike me." Charlotte said whilst showing her belly to Lucy.
"What’s wrong with that?" Lucy asked.
"Well look how fat it is!" Charlotte said whilst grabbing a large fold of fat in her hand.
"It's not fat! Anyway, it’s better than being a twig." Lucy said.
"Really? Don't be silly." Charlotte said in disbelief.
"No really, it actually looks cute." Lucy replied.
"Naw, thanks Lucy." Charlotte said whilst smiling.

Lucy's growth by berserker1133?

22 hours ago, AZ_Guy_88 said:

Hey did anyone ever save a story Called "Exercise Queen" and the Yasmine Bleeth weight gain story from the old Dimensions Weighr Room? The way back website to access it doesn't work anymore for the Dimensions website

Yasmine Bleeth
by Anonymous

Yasmine Bleeth went to the Baywatch set as usual that day. As she walked into work, the security guards greeted her, and she bid them good morning. They looked at her for longer period of time than usual. It was as though they were overly critical of her appearance.

"What's up guys? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason," replied the guards. She left them behind, befuddled as to what they had been looking at.

As Yasmine approached her dressing room, she felt a tug on her shorts. I hate it when I shrink my clothes, she thought. That was when she started pondering, have I gained some weight?

She lamented over a friend telling her that her thighs had looked especially large the last couple of episodes, and that her washboard abs had slowly been changing into spare tires.

It was then that Yasmine took a moment to examine herself. She looked down at her shorts and noticed something she had not seen before. Her thighs had started to dimple, and the shorts had dug into her thighs. It's just the light in here, she thought.

She examined her stomach, and she realized she could no longer flex her abdomen. She tried and tried, but she saw no muscles at all. Yasmine bent over and looked in a mirror.

She saw the start of a spare tire around her midsection, and some love handles. Fortunately, she was still relatively thin by typical standards, so she felt alright.

After pinching her waist and finding there was still under a inch of flesh to pinch, she felt confident enough to go into work, and she proceeded to get ready.

Yasmine put on her swimsuit and went to make-up for preparation for shooting. Man, this suit is tight! she thought. She looked at her bosom which had continually gotten larger through her years on Baywatch, and thought, maybe I'm not gaining any bad weight, just a little womanly weight.

She examined her thighs, which now rubbed together slightly at the bottom of her uniform. A small pooch had developed at the bottom of her swimsuit. She thought it wasnt too noticeable. As her make-up was completed, she headed out for the shoot.

It had been several months since she had last done a vigorous swimming shot, so she felt nervous. The director told Yasmine that her stunt double was absent and that she had to swim roughly 100 yards offshore to rescue a kitten. Yasmine had a small shot of confidence, and prepared to swim.

"Action!"

As Yasmine began to run to the water, she felt her thighs pound one another, and she felt sluggish. Every ounce of her stamina seemed strapped in only her first short bursts of sprint to the water. As she slowed near the water, she began to paddle. Yasmine's stamina was so low, roughly 25 yards into the water she passed out. As David Hasselhoff pulled her to shore, he looked her in the eyes and said, "Yasmine, you need to get in shape..."

She was thoroughly frightened by the thought of nearly dying in the ocean. However, she was more frightened of losing her job. As she lay in a tent on the set lamenting over what went wrong, she started thinking about her health habits. I exercise regularly, she thought, then realized she didnt move in between takes.

I eat well, she thought, then laughed. She couldn't lie about that; she had been eating about twice as much as usual. Then Yasmine thought about something her coworkers had been doing. She thought about what David had said to her when she came to. He didn't even bother to ask if I was alright! All he thought was, you need to get in shape, you fat bitch!"

This angered Yasmine to a point of contemplating walking from Baywatch. Then she thought of a better idea. A more vengeful idea...
The next morning Yasmine called in sick to work. She lied to her bosses, stating she was, "too shaken up to shoot for a while." Her bosses thought that a one-month vacation would help her out. Yasmine smiled.

All rationality left her as she plotted what she would be doing for the next month. She smiled again.
Yasmine drove through McDonald's. She ordered 10 Egg McMuffins and 15 hash browns.

As she drove forward, the employee asked, "Are you Yasmine Bleeth?"

She replied sweetly, "Well, only if you give me the food for free..."

He gladly gave her the food, but only if she gave him an autograph. After the transaction took place, Yasmine drove home. She sat on her couch attempting to eat all she had bought. As usual, her eyes were larger than her stomach, so she could only eat about two-thirds of what she bought. This still was an exceptionally large amount for her. Yasmine felt her stomach, which had swollen slightly, just enough to give accentuate her miniature ** belly.

When I get back to Baywatch, she thought deviously, they won't even recognize me!

That afternoon she traveled to the grocery store and bought all the candy and cakes she could. Yasmine concentrated on buying food that was highly fattening, because she wanted to look really large for Baywatch so she could prove that her looks weren't what got her the job; it was her mind. She left the grocery store with over two hundred dollars worth of food. Driving home, she was anxious to get started on her munchies.

After day one, Yasmine knew something was up. She woke up, and stepped on the scale. It read 117 pounds. Only a one-pound gain. That was alright, because she knew that she would come back as a voluptuous woman, so she started to eat some breakfast. Days came and went, and each day Yasmine's weight crept forward. She had realized her metabolism was slow, but she didn't realize quite how slow.

Yasmine's original intentions were to gain maybe twenty pounds and just show the cast that looks didn't matter as much as personality.

Yasmine stepped on the scale. It was now Day Eight of her project. 129 pounds. In a matter of eight days, she had gained thirteen pounds. Not only had the number on the scale changed, but so had her looks.

The first week of Yasmine's experiment, she had worn ratty sweat suits and extra large shirts. She had neglected her old wardrobe because she did not care about her appearance at the moment.

However, a sudden spark of curiosity rose in her, and she darted to her closet. She ran from the scale in the bathroom to the closet, only a matter of yards from her scale.

That's funny, Yasmine thought, I'm almost out of breath.

She rummaged through her clothes, looking for some old jeans. These jeans used to fit her well, so she figured she would give them a whirl.

As she pulled the pants up over her legs, she felt a strain that would have been alien to her roughly three weeks ago. She knew she was gaining weight these past few weeks, but she was still able to wear the jeans eight days ago. Yasmine's thighs pulled the fabric to its limits as she pulled them up to her ever-expanding waist. For minutes, she sucked in her stomach in a futile attempt to button her pants. With a final burst of power, she hooked the button. Yasmine let out a sigh of relief, then watched in horror as the top button on her pants shot off.

She looked in the mirror in her closet and gasped. I've never been this big! she thought. For the past week, she had truly failed to examine what her body looked like, unhidden by baggy sweatsuits and other clothing. She saw her stomach overflow the jeans on all sides. A small tire of fat had formed around her midsection. Her pants were only supported by her swollen thighs which now touched nearly half way to her knees.

Yasmine examined her breasts, which now sagged to levels previously unmatched. She no longer had any definition of muscle in her stomach or in her upper body.

Yasmine took off her shirt, which was also a struggle. She flexed her bicep, and nothing happened. Her upper body muscles were nonexistent, which matched her lower body quite well. She turned around and looked at her butt. She craned her neck to glance at her gluts, and then poked with her index finger. Her behind had grown large, she could feel that through her jeans.

Incredible! she imagined. Its only been eight days and look at how much I have grown!

Initially Yasmine was scared of how this newfound fat looked on her body. But then she was exhilarated.
This was totally foreign to her, and she wanted to play with it a little longer before attempting to lose the weight.

On Day Twelve, she began to take pictures of herself. She was enthralled with the idea of keeping track of her weight gain, and almost erotically turned on. She looked at her pictures from the first season of Baywatch, to the last years, to her current state. She saw that the loss of muscle definition, any form of weight gain, any slight detail that showed her larger gave her a thrill unparalleled by all but the thrill of eating.

In only twelve days, in addition to being turned on by her larger size, Yasmine also enjoyed food to a nearly erotic level. In previous years she had never deprived herself of food; as a matter of fact, she took pride in the fact she was one of the few models on that cast that ate anything. Yasmine continued to eat and eat, and now threw no exercise into the equation. She had been attempting to keep herself close to physically fit, but kept failing. Now she had given up.

Now came her favorite part of the day, stepping on the scale. She would have fun attempting to guess her weight before she got on the scale. Yasmine could feel her clothes on her fleshy stomach, and her bra bite into her nearly overflowing breasts, which were now nearly a cup size larger. She thought 132, maybe 133. Then she stepped on the scale- 136. She had gained nine pounds in four days. All told, she had gained 20 pounds in 12 days! She was elated. Yasmine was ready to go all out.

Finally, a month had passed. Yasmine's wardrobe was now down to an outfit she had bought in a mall, because all of her other clothes had either torn to a point of no repair, or she couldn't even fit into. She tried on her Baywatch swimsuit, and laughed.

It's amazing how a 64-pound weight gain will look in a flaming red one piece, she thought jokingly.

She put on the suit and covered herself in a towel. Normally she didn't show up to work in uniform, but she figured it would be her last day anyway.

As she entered the gates of the studio, the guards stopped her car.

"Ma'am, we need to know what business you are here to conduct."

"Hey Bill, Jerry, it's me, Yasmine."

The guards laughed. "All right wise girl, step out of the ca...."

"No wait! Really, it's me! I'll show you my I.D." As she pulled out her wallet and showed it to them, their jaws dropped.

"Oh man... what have you done to yourself?!"

Yasmine could not quite read their reactions. Bill looked terrified. Jerry looked blank, as though his mind were preoccupied. She reached over her rolled down window to pick up her wallet.

Wow its hard to bend over with a 180 pound frame. she thought.

That was when she caught a glimpse of Jerry and noticed his hard on.

"Oh man..." he trailed off, attempting to conceal his weapon.

She drove through now with a new confidence, thanks to Jerry. She thought if her looks were that good, then maybe she wasn't going to lose this weight after all. The director saw her and immediately pulled her aside. Yasmine was shocked that he could tell what she looked like through her robe.

"Yassy darling! What have you done to yourself!?!"

"I just felt unappreciated. I decided to put on some pounds to show you that you hired me for my acting skills, my personality, my intelligence, my capabilit..." As Yasmine started listing off why she thought she was hired, she continually raised her voice.

As she grew louder, the cast began to come behind her. "... And I am not a piece of meat! You will respect me for who I am! Not what I look like!"

The director stared in amazement at her. After Yasmine's tirade ended, he paused, then turned to the cast.

"How many of you feel you were cast merely on looks and not on anything else?"

He sat and waited for a response. Yasmine grew desperate. Her faith in the common good of man was faltering.

"Then I suggest to you, Miss Bleeth, that you find work somewhere els..."
"I agree with her."

Of all people to come to her aid, Yasmine did not expect Pamela Lee to defend her. But then Yasmine looked at Pamela. Her waist was no longer perfect as her baby had caused her to gain some weight.

Then suddenly a clamoring came from the cast. They all felt the same way as Yasmine. She was not alone.

"Well then, find yourselves a new director!" as the director stormed off the set.

"Thank you all for what you just did there. I owe you all a big favor. How about all of us taking a month or so off and we'll come back to shoot?"

Everyone agreed unanimously to come back in a month. Yasmine smiled. She thought about what she was going to do with Baywatch without a director. She thought, You don't have to be thin to direct, do you?

There's the Yasmin Bleeth story. Any details on the other one?

On 2/9/2023 at 10:27 AM, themagmaman said:

Looking for a story about a woman who got married and her husband found out she would sleep walk/eat and started to make sure the kitchen was full of things for her to eat in her sleep.

Is it this?

Sleeping Beauty

by Anonymous

"No! It CAN'T BE! No! No! No!!" shouted my new bride from inside the bathroom. It was the whiny tone of her voice that told me she must be on the scale again.

"This just can't be happening! Not now!" she repeated.
I could only smile at my beautiful young wife who I knew must be fretting over her weight again.

"What is it hun?" I asked poking my head into the steamy bathroom where she had just taken a shower. I found my bride standing on the scale in nothing but a towel. Her bare feet and legs looked so beautiful with her bright red painted toenails. The anger in her face made her look very cute, especially with her wet hair thrown around her face.

"What is it dear?" I asked, knowing what she would be complaining about.

"I've gained another 2 lbs!" she yelled, almost screaming.

I couldn't help but smile.

"That makes 9 lbs. that I've gained since we got married 3 weeks ago!"

I can't say that I hadn't noticed. Her slender body had grown curvier over those 3 weeks, and her breasts had enlarged ever so slightly. I can't say that I minded either, and she was now only 125 lbs, which made her perfect in my eyes.

"That's normal for new brides," I reassured. "Don't worry about it."

Marissa was a dream to me. She was so unbelievably sexy; I couldn't imagine what she saw in a guy like me.

We had met a year before at a fitness center I had joined to lose a few pounds. She was an aerobics instructor there. We fell in love and were engaged 6 months later.

I could understand why a 9-pound weight gain could be a bit traumatic for such a health conscious woman like Marissa, but I actually thought it was good for her. I did find it odd, however, that she had gained a significant amount of weight in those three weeks. She had begun dieting the minute she discovered she had gained a pound and with all the exercising we did on our honeymoon, it seemed odd that she didn't lose 9 pounds!

Several days later, I woke up to a shriek from the bathroom once again. Concerned that Marissa had hurt herself, I dashed out of bed and threw open the bathroom door. I found my bride sitting on the floor in nothing but a bra and an unbuttoned pair of jeans, crying.

"What's wrong, are you hurt?" I exclaimed reaching down and helping my beautiful wife up from the floor.

"No, but. . ." she sobbed. I hugged her and held her head on my shoulder to console her. "I . . . I can't fit into my jeans!" She pulled away from me and tried to button her tight jeans but was not even able to come close. I was a bit surprised by her round belly that seemed to have grown unusually large in the last few days. I hadn't noticed it in the dark the past few nights. I thought it was strange, but unbelievably sexy.

"I'm sure it's nothing. You're probably just at that time of the month. Step on the scale, you'll see it's nothing."

Marissa stepped onto the scale with her cute bare feet and screamed as the needle came to rest.

"What?" I asked running over to her. I was nearly as shocked as she was when I saw the needle come to rest on the 130 mark! She had piled on 5 lbs in just a matter of days and a total of 15 lbs in the last 3 1/2 weeks!

Concerned, I took her to the doctor, who concluded it was nothing but a little too much overeating and not enough exercise. He didn't believe Marissa when she told him that she'd eaten nothing but a few pieces of fruit in the last 3 days and had engaged in sexual activity for several hours every night.

"Impossible!" the doctor exclaimed and gave Marissa a subscription for some diet pills to speed up her metabolism a bit. It seemed odd to me that my beautiful, health-obsessed wife had eaten nothing but fruit for days and still managed to put on weight.

Marissa was nearly inconsolable as she went through her wardrobe and discovered most of her clothes had grown tight, if not too small. Somehow, I was completely turned on by the larger body my young wife had acquired and I found her more desirable now than when I had married her. She had a nice little round tummy, a wider butt, sexier curves, and much larger breasts. Her face had even rounded a bit. Even so, Marissa insisted on taking twice the number of diet pills and consuming nothing but two "power shakes" a day. Yet she continued to add on a few more pounds.

One night, around 2:45 AM, I awoke to a crashing noise in the kitchen. I reached over to wake Marissa, but found that she wasn't there beside me. A bit scared, I grabbed my trusty baseball bat and crept into the kitchen. To my surprise, I found Marissa sitting on the floor in front of the open refrigerator. As I approached, I was shocked to see her gobbling up one of my chocolate pudding cups. At her bare feet lay a half-dozen empty pudding containers. She had chocolate pudding dripping down from her face and onto her round breasts which were held in place by the sexy lingerie she had forgotten to take off earlier that night.

In disbelief I saw her reach for the large section of our wedding cake which had lingered in our fridge for several weeks. I hadn't even noticed how it had disappeared even without my eating much of it. Marissa laid the huge section of cake, big enough for three people, onto her bare legs and began ripping handfuls off and shoving the creamy treat into her mouth. I was somehow aroused by watching my wife consume the entire amount of cake in a matter of a minute or two. Creamy frosting was splattered all over her face and as she stood, I saw how much her stomach had swelled with all her eating.

I lingered in the darkness for fear that she'd see me. Why was my health-crazed wife, pigging out to an unhealthy level? She waddled over to the garbage and threw away the empty pudding containers before washing off her face. As she walked back over to close the fridge, she reached in and pulled out a jug of 2% milk and raised it to her succulent lips. Marissa never ever drank anything but skim milk if she even drank it at all! She swallowed down the milk with huge gulps. I could see her stomach swell a bit larger with each enormous gulp. Finally she set the jug back into the refrigerator but not before she had taken in nearly 2/3 of it!

I had no time to run as she began to hurry back to the bedroom. I only stood still in the darkness hoping she wouldn't see me. She ran right into me and I didn't know what to say to her. To my surprise she maneuvered around me with her hands, not saying a word and walked back into the bedroom. I followed her and turned on the light to talk to her about it. The bright light did not affect her and as it shined off her round stomach I was amazed how it made her look pregnant. Though her eyes were open, the glazed-over look they had told me she was sleepwalking. She rubbed her bulging belly seductively looking at herself in the mirror, then crept into bed and closed her eyes!

The next morning I once again awoke to a shriek from the bathroom. I smiled, realizing that she was discovering the results of her sleepwalking the night before. I walked in to see her standing on the scale. The number rested on the 134 mark! My happiness faded as I saw my precious wife's face streaked with tears. My heart broke to see her that unhappy.

"It's okay, honey," I reassured, "To tell you the truth, I find you more attractive now than ever before!" I saw her eyes light up for a moment. "And if you gained another 50 lbs I'd still find you incredibly desirable!"

I could sense she felt more reassurance but was not totally convinced.

"But I can't go back to work 20 lbs heavier than when I left!" she whined.

"Why do you have to go back to work, I make more than enough for the both of us." I said. I saw her frown disappear as she wiped away her tears, realizing she didn't need to lose the weight.

"I still wanna try to get my old body back," she said walking out of the room.

That afternoon I went for a three-mile jog with Marissa. I enjoyed watching her plumper body bounce with each stride. She was even more gorgeous and only a fool would call her chubby, but I could notice the extra poundage. Her thighs seemed to rub together ever so slightly now. Marissa took three diet pills that day and ate nothing but an apple. I told her I would go out to eat to keep her from feeling tempted to cheat on her crash diet. I pulled out of the McDonald's parking lot with a bag of five Big Macs to go. I put the bag right in the front of the refrigerator realizing that Marissa in her anorexic mindset would not go near it...at least while she was awake!

That night I didn't sleep. I went to bed past 1 AM and lay in bed next to my beautiful wife hoping she would soon arise and sleepwalk to the kitchen. As I felt movement in the bed next to me I looked at the clock and it read 2:43 AM. My hungry wife had risen from the bed and was staggering toward the kitchen. I hoped that she would see the Big Macs! I stood in the shadows and watched as my darling discovered the calorie laden burgers in the fridge. She pulled the bag out as well as the last two pudding cups and a bottle of chocolate syrup. She plopped her growing body down onto the floor and laid the food on her bare legs. Unwrapping a Big Mac, she gobbled the cold burger up quickly. I had never seen Marissa eat a Big Mac before.

After the third burger went down the hatch she wrenched off her T-shirt, exposing her bare breasts and soft, squishy tummy. My, how her breasts had grown! She had a hard time fitting into her C cup anymore. As she sat, her pudgy stomach hung over the elastic of her pink lace underwear by an inch or two. I was amazed by how fast she consumed her enormous meal. In less than ten minutes she had packed away all five Big Macs.

I knew it was time to test Marissa's altered state of mind. I walked over to my precious wife and touched her arm. She turned her head toward me but her eyes did not meet mine. She was sound asleep. I helped lift her off the floor and I led her to a chair. I placed the two chocolate pudding cups and the chocolate syrup in front of her. Glancing down at the fattening delights, she ripped open the pudding and raised it above her head. Tilting her head back, she shook the cup vigorously, forcing the pudding to ooze into her mouth.

After tossing the two empty cups aside, Marissa screwed off the cap of the chocolate syrup and placed her luscious lips onto the bottle. I saw her throat swallowing the chocolate goo in big gulps. In a matter of seconds, the entire bottle was gone. She leaned back in the chair and rubbed her expanding stomach and touched her breasts in ecstasy. I rushed to the open fridge to find something else for my bulging beauty to eat, but before I could find anything she had thrown the empty wrappers and pudding cups away and stumbled back to bed.

The next morning I was awoke by a firm shake on my shoulder. "What is it Marissa?" I asked looking at my obviously angry wife.

"What happened to the scale?" she shouted.

I smiled. "Marissa, I've decided that you're too weight obsessed so I took it away and hid it. I don't think it's helping you, I think the scale is psyching you out! If you wanna lose weight, just do everything the doctor told you and then in a few weeks you can step on the scale again and see how much progress you've made."

I decided not to accompany Marissa on her jog that night after I got home from the office. I had work to do.

I emptied her bottle of diet pills into the garbage disposal and refilled them with vitamin C pills. They looked identical. I decided that the diet pills, though obviously not effective, might be hindering my bulging beauty's potential. I had decided that Marissa would be gaining quite a bit more weight in the following weeks and months. I stopped by the grocery store and filled a cart with all the fattening treats I could find, checking the labels carefully to pick out only the most fattening brands. Then I swung by the local department store and bought several pairs of jeans in various sizes. They were nearly identical to the ones Marissa had at home, only quite a bit larger and therefore able to mask her growing size.

When I returned home, I discovered a note from my bride telling me she had gone to work out at the gym where she used to work. I took this opportunity to stuff the cupboards and refrigerator full of all the delectable goodies. I soon discovered that I had bought so much I had to stuff a lot of it in the broom closet and put some of it in the basement.

Next I switched Marissa's size 6 jeans in the closet with a few pairs of the size 10 jeans I just bought, making sure to rip off the tags.

That night, like clockwork, at 2:46 AM I awoke to the sound of my wife in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, trying not to be overly noisy, but not hiding my presence. It had been a very hot night, and she sat on the floor in nothing but bra and panties. She was so beautiful! Her pudgy legs were laid flatly pressed against the floor and her newly formed love handles spilled over the sides of her panties. Her bra looked extremely tight and pressed her swelling breasts together tightly. Her cute tummy had a distinct roll as she hunched over her feast of a package of hot dogs.
One by one she swallowed down the wieners almost without chewing. She pounded down three packages of pure fat while taking breaks to gulp down mouthfuls of the whole milk I had bought that day. Oh how sexy she was! She attacked a six-pack of yogurt next, spilling some of it onto her beautiful olive skin.

When she had finished she began to clean up and, as I saw her rub her incredibly bulging belly, I realized she was heading back towards the bedroom. Quickly I opened the cupboards and threw boxes and bags of fattening treats onto the table. Marissa turned and staggered back to the table, sitting down and opening a box of Swiss cake rolls.

Shoving each one in her mouth whole, she consumed the entire box in minutes. Next she tore into a bag of Oreo cookies and shoved two in her mouth at a time, grunting, moaning, and burping from time to time. After nearly half the bag was gone, I set an open bag of jelly donuts in front of her. She ate three of the enormous donuts, smearing filling all over her face. I could not imagine how anyone could possibly eat so much.

As she finished the last donut, she spoke the only word she had ever spoken while asleep: more! Excited I rushed to the cupboard and brought back a box of chocolates. Marissa attacked it ravenously and shoveled the chocolates into her mouth. She swallowed such large mouthfuls I was afraid she'd choke. I laid a bottle of chocolate milk in front of her and she gulped down over one third of it. I loved watching her belly expand with every gulp. Her stomach had swollen to a previously unmatched size with the inhuman amounts of food it contained.

Concerned for her well-being, I tried to lead her back to the bedroom but she shouted, "More!"

She munched on more Oreos while I searched the freezer for ice cream. Laying the ice cream in front of her, she plunged her hands into the rocky road and gobbled up the entire quart! Finally, after finishing the rest of the Oreos, she cleaned up after herself and rubbed her stomach, which appeared six months pregnant after her huge feast, and waddled back to bed.

I awoke early that following morning and went to work without waking my sleeping beauty. When I returned that night, I was surprised to find her laying on the couch eating a couple chocolate chip cookies she had just baked.

"Why didn't you go for a jog?” I asked, stunned by her eating a cookie while awake.

She smiled, "Well, I'm rewarding myself, I went into the closet today and tried on those jeans again! They fit! I barely scrunched into them but they fit!"

Marissa stood up and spun around showing me her accomplishment. I was shocked to see that she had already grown into her size 10 jeans. Her stomach was spilling over on all sides and her love handles were obvious under her tight shirt which had been a bit baggy weeks before. Her now large ass was nearly breaking through the seat of her pants and her face looked so much rounder. I swore I saw a double chin forming.

"I don't get it, I think I feel fatter, but I fit into my jeans now!"

I smiled and replied, "You look thinner, it's all in your mind!"

She swallowed down the rest of her cookie. "I needed a cookie, it's been so long! And I figure I'll just take an extra diet pill...they work wonders!"

This pattern continued for the next few weeks. Every night around a quarter to three, my bride binged for an hour! All the food and the bigger jeans I bought took a chunk out of my budget, but it was worth it. Every day I could see her progress. She was pleased to advance into a D cup, and soon that would grow tight. Her obvious weight gain was passed off by me as being all in her mind. She looked so thin, I told her!

One night, after an unusually large binge which included two entire apple pies and an entire gallon of chocolate milk, I led my sleeping beauty to the scale which I retrieved from its hiding spot in my hunting closet. Her toes looked so cute as she mindlessly stepped on it. My, how her red-painted toenails were being swallowed by her newly acquired flesh. I was ecstatic to see the needle come to rest on the 159 lb. mark! My 5'4 wife was 159 lbs! She had piled on 25 lbs in a little over two weeks. The three meals she began eating every day to reward herself for fitting into her jeans (which were now size 16) helped out a lot!

Her double chin had now fully taken form. Her thighs were so round and soft, and her disproportionately large butt had begun to dimple. Her stomach had swelled so beautifully and was constantly converting food to fat. Her love handles were enjoyed by me the most - how curvy and soft they were. Her body was always so warm. Her chubby fingers would not allow her to remove her ring. Her breasts had grown another cup size larger. Sex was incomparable!

One morning, I found my wife sitting at the table eating a stack of pancakes soaked in butter and syrup. I said nothing to her as I made my toast. After gulping down the entire stack she drank a cup of chocolate milk and pulled a candy bar out of the cupboard. "What are you doing?" I asked, shocked by her strange behavior.

"I finally figured it all out!" she exclaimed. I nibbled on my toast nervously. "I knew I was getting fatter - I mean, look at me! But I thought just maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. Well, honey, you forgot to take the tag out of these jeans.” She stood up and motioned to her incredibly tight size 20 jeans.

I swallowed hard.

"And the last few months I've dreamed I was eating and eating and eating. I guess I really was - I found the scale!" She pulled out the scale from beneath the table and while plopping the rest of the candy bar into her mouth, stepped onto it with her adorably chubby bare feet. It rested on 177 lbs.

"Marissa, I'm sorry!" I began.

"Just listen," she replied, approaching me. "I have noticed how great the sex has been between you and me. It's unreal. I think it has something to do with my plumping body. I've decided that if I'm gonna be fat, then I might as well eat this stuff when I can actually remember tasting it since you obviously like what's happening."

She pulled out a plate of cookies from the cupboard and began to munch on one. She walked up to me, her wide hips swaying.

"I love you!" she whispered. I wrapped my arms around her as she chewed her cookie and placed my hands on her enormous ass, which was barely contained by the jeans. I tugged at them wishing to have Marissa right then and there.

She backed away, "You're not getting into these pants until you feed me so much that they pop open!"

She smiled and rushed over to a plate of cookies and laid her plump body on the counter. Even lying on her back, her bulging stomach still rose high in the air. I sat on the chair next to her and fed her cookie after cookie.

She ate a bit slower awake, but with even more fervor. She frequently moaned and grunted. After she packed home over a dozen cookies she motioned for the cupboard. I emptied out a box of Hostess cupcakes, a box of Twinkies, two boxes of Swiss cake rolls, and a six-pack of Kit Kat bars onto the counter next to her.

"Do you want all this?" I teased, realizing it was more than even she could eat.

"Mmm hmm." she said opening her mouth. I opened the wrappers one by one and I could see the anticipation in Marissa's face. I shoved an entire Twinkie into her mouth and she slowly chewed it and swallowed. Then a cupcake. She slowly chewed and swallowed.

"Is that the best you can do?" I teased, incredibly horny. A look of determination crossed Marissa's face.
She sat up and ripped off her shirt! Her stomach bulged out in front as her large thighs were flattened against the counter top. She reached down to the pile of unwrapped Twinkies, cupcakes, and other treats. She grabbed a Twinkie in each hand and shoved a whole one in her mouth, quickly chewing and swallowing and then shoved the other in. She ravenously attacked the pile, eating faster than I'd ever seen her eat before. She had a look of determination on her face and she let all inhibitions go as she stuffed herself indulgently.

"C'mon, you're eating too slowly!" I teased, and smiled as she shoved two Hostess cupcakes in her mouth at once. For the next two hours Marissa ate and ate. I would hold her and feed her when she got tired. She consumed a box of Twinkies, a box of cupcakes, all six Kit Kat bars and 1 1/2 boxes of Swiss cake rolls. I was proud of her, but I could tell by the look on her face that she was completely full. Her stomach had swollen dramatically, and overflowed the edge of her jeans by inches, but they had not popped open.

"Okay, Marissa, you did a great job! But that's enough don't you think?"

She reached up and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me passionately. The taste of chocolate on her thick lips was overwhelming. She leaned back and I was amazed by the roundness of her face.

She whispered, "More!" lying on the countertop, her bare belly raising to the sky. I fed her the remaining six Swiss cake rolls slowly and gently.

When she finished I told her, "Okay, dear, you'd best stop."

She only whispered, "More!" She jumped off the countertop and went to the fridge, opening a package of bologna and stuffed three slices in her mouth at a time. Something unnatural had possessed her body; she started on a package of hot-dogs after the bologna had disappeared. In the next 10 minutes she ate all 8 hot-dogs. I could not imagine how her stomach could possibly contain all this food. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her stomach pressing upon her jeans so tightly I knew she was about ready to burst.

She reached into the fridge and pulled out a half full jug of chocolate milk. Raising it to her lips she leaned back to let the milk flow quickly into her mouth. I watched her tummy expand even more with every gulp. When she had only a mouthful left, I saw her look at me seductively, she gulped the milk into her mouth and swished it around in her mouth, somehow realizing something big was about to take place. She slowly swallowed the milk and the button of her jeans violently shot off, landing in the refrigerator. Her overstuffed stomach bulged out another 6 inches as the pressure of her jeans was released. I approached her and she had an excited look on her face. I kissed her passionately and unzipped her jeans the rest of the way, allowing 2 more inches of room for her stomach to bulge. We proceeded to have the best sex of our lives!

Our one-year wedding anniversary was a big deal to Marissa. We went to Jamaica to celebrate. I'll never forget how beautiful she looked as she walked out from the bedroom wearing her new bikini! My, how lovely my 5'4, 253 lb. wife looked in the tiny pink string bikini. Her lovely waistline had grown over 15 inches wider and her legs had plumped so round and softly. Her ass had doubled in size and her breasts were now DDD cups. She was so tan and lovely. I must say that she was the sexiest chick on the beach.

We had some fun with the exotic Jamaican food and Marissa indulged herself more than usual; so much that despite our nightly bedroom romps, I was happy to find out that our 10-day vacation had caused her to put on 7 more lbs and return home a voluptuous 260-pound beauty! What a year it had been . . . our marriage was heaven, but I knew there was more growth yet to come! How I loved my sleeping beauty!

On 2/14/2023 at 11:31 PM, unreadchief said:

There was a story on deviantart years a go where a fitness trainer gained weight to show a fat client that she new what it was like to be fat and ended uo huge that i can't seem to find

Hmm. So, I speant a while looking for the story that I thought this was and I found it,

https://www.deviantart.com/somegirlsarebigger/gallery

(also posted on Curvage)

However, she doesn't end up huge and she's not exactly a fitness trainer. I'm not sure I know of another trainer (or trainer adjacent) story with that exact premise, although there are of course a lot of trainer based stories.

6 hours ago, Crabapple said:

Does anybody have the unfinished Maid of Honour by Berry saved? I followed a link to it on Dims but either the page has been purged or I don't have permission to access the library and searching their username doesn't show it.

Yeah,

Maid of Honour
by Berry

Anne Rivers stepped off the treadmill and looked behind to see her best friend Kate Ward sitting on a bench, tears in her eyes.

"Come on Kate! If I can do it, you can do it!" Anne said, trying to spur Kate into action.

"It's no use Anne. In all the years that you've known me when have I ever lost weight? I might as well buy my wedding dress now, I'm not going to be any slimmer."

"But Kate, I'm not exactly slim and look at me!"

"Yeah but you ain't exactly fat either. I'm 266 lbs exactly, I weighed myself this morning. What are you? 165, 170?"

"160."

"You see! I have more than 100 lbs on you! Besides, you look beautiful. You would at any weight."

"I don't know about that, anyway lets get out of here. It's almost 7, I have to meet Hank in an hour and we haven't eaten yet."

In the privacy of the changing rooms, Anne let the shock of Kate's weight finally hit.

266!? I knew she'd gotten big but...Wow, no wonder she wants to lose weight for the wedding.

Anne looked into the mirror on wall of her cubicle and was greeted by her reflection. Kate was right, Anne wasn't fat but she wasn't too far off. She was chubby and had fluctuated around the same weight for as long as she could remember. She had never been slim but Hank liked her curves and so did she. All of the women in the Rivers family were chubby and the extra weight suited them all. The Rivers traits were strong and Anne was no exception.

Anne weighed 160 lbs, on the dot, and was 5'8''. She had dark brown hair in a short, full-fringe style. She had big, sparkling blue eyes - easily her best feature - a cute nose and full lips. Her round face complimented her soft delicate features. Moving down she had full breasts, chunky arms and a large stomach that had started to peek over her track-suit bottoms. Although Hank, her boyfriend, loved it, it was the only thing Anne would change if she could. She was a definite apple and her belly took most of her weight. Moving down, Anne's hips were wider than average and her backside was large but overshadowed by her stomach. Finally, Anne's thighs were firm, not yet breached by her few extra pounds.

Anne stripped off her exercise clothes and swiftly changed into her casuals.

Anne had been going to the gym for 4 months now with Kate, her best friend. Anne hadn't lost any weight but she didn't want to. She was healthy and so picked up her eating habits to balance out the exercise. She didn't want to gain any weight but she didn't want to lose any either. It had been Kate's idea to go to the gym in the first place. She was getting married in 2 months and had wanted to lose as much weight as possible before then. Like Anne, she hadn't lost any weight since then but unlike Anne, she had gained a couple pounds.

Sitting in the cafe, Anne looked at Kate and sighed. Anne was Kate's maid of honour and felt guilty. Here was Kate struggling with her weight and Anne had been oblivious, shoving her own weight blessing into Kate's face. She hadn't even said anything when Kate ordered her large burger. She was never going to lose weight like this.

"Kate, I'm sorry. Some best friend I've been. I haven't helped you lose any weight at all."

"It's not your fault Anne! You've been going to the gym with me and I would have never gone alone. Imagine how big I'd be without you!"

"I guess so but I haven't helped as much as I should have."

"The only thing that has upset me is that I've been trying as hard as I can but I can't help but eat! I couldn't even resist ordering this. You don't even have to try but it's not like you do that to spite me. I'm just a little jealous."

"Well I still feel a little bit responsible. I'm your maid of honour. We have to get your dress in a month but I promise I will do anything you want to get you as slim as possible!"

Kates expression changed as soon as Anne finished speaking. A smile had reached her lips.

"Anything? Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Kate smiled at Anne.

"Well you know there might be a way that you can help but you probably won't believe me." Kate said slowly.

"Try me." Anne replied.

"What if I said there was a way we could switch weights? Nobody would realise unless we wanted them to, they would just think it had always been that way. Then after the wedding we can switch back."

Anne sat back, in thought. If anybody else had said this she would have laughed at them but she'd always known that Kate had some weird powers, after she traded hair colour with Amy Saunders in school.

"It's a big ask but it's only temporary, right?" Anne asked.

"Of course."

"And nobody would realise? I'd want Hank to know."

"Everybody apart from me, you and Hank would just think that it had always been that way."

Anne made up her mind.

"Kate, lets do it."

Kate closed her eyes, where she sat and suddenly time seemed to stand still. The background noise, in the busy cafe, died down and Anne's body started to tingle. She felt strange all of a sudden, a feeling she couldn't place. The feeling began to build up, until Anne worried that she wouldn't be able to stand it anymore and closed her eyes. Suddenly a warm feeling of relief spread around her whole body. Her eyes still closed, she heard the background noise begin to pick up again and realised the ordeal was over. She realised that Kate was speaking to her.

"Open your eyes Anne. It's over." Kate said, a confidence in her voice which hadn't been present for a long time.

Opening her eyes, the first thing that Anne noticed was that Kate's burger and fries had replaced her salad. Still disorientated, Anne's eyes slowly moved up the table. She noticed that her salad was now infront of Kate. Looking further up she saw Kate's soft features and realised that Kate's double chin had vanished as well as her chubby features.

"Did it work?" Anne stuttered, still disorientated.

"Perfectly, I can't thank you enough. You've saved my wedding!"

Anne looked down to see her huge breasts obscuring her view.

"Why don't you head to the bathroom? It might be a good idea to get a quick look at the new you." Kate suggested.

Anne complied, heaving herself up, and wandered into the ladies' room. Reaching it, she looked up to the reflection and was greeted by her new reflection. She knew she'd be bigger but she'd never visualised herself at this size. The first thing she noticed was her stomach. It had always been her largest feature but now it was a huge belly, emphasised by her t-shirt. Her clothes were the same but had grown into a larger size, matching her new body. Her breasts were larger, meeting the upper part of her belly. Her jeans were now larger but her bottom half had grown to match them. Her backside hadn't taken on as much weight as her stomach had but it was still huge compared to how it had been before her transformation. It had almost doubled in size.

Her upper-arms had become flabby, any trace of muscle was lost. Her face had become fatter too. Her looks had been soft to begin with but the delicate aspect was lost. Her cheeks were chubbier and a double chin had settled permanently. Her round face now emphasised her flabby look rather than complimenting it.

God, even my fingers are fatter!

Anne remained in the toilets a while longer, becoming accustomed to her new bulk. Hearing the door open, Anne turned to see Kate practically glide in, her gait affected by her weight loss.

"This is incredible, I feel great!" Kate beamed.

"I'm glad one of us does, I feel like a slug." Anne replied.

"Well it definitely suits you better than me."

"It doesn't feel that way. I can feel my whole body jiggle with the slightest movement."

"Well imagine how it felt for me on that treadmill."

"Good point."

A large groaning noise suddenly erupted from Anne's stomach and she clutched it, feeling her hand sink into the soft fat.

"God, what was that?" Anne asked.

"Duh, you're hungry. Your belly is bigger and so is your appetite now. You still have a burger out there." Anne felt her mouth water at the mention of food. "Anyway, it's getting late. I have to get home. I'll phone you tomorrow."

And with that, Kate turned and left, leaving Anne feeling like a huge butterball.

I better get going, I have to get home.

Anne walked back to her table, feeling herself waddle the whole way. Feeling the hunger pain Anne sat down to take a look at her burger. It was stone cold, there was no way she'd eat it. Anne made to stand up and leave but hesitated. Fifteen minutes later Anne left the cafe but not before polishing off her meal and Kate's salad.

Reaching the building, her flat was locatated in, Anne spied the stairs and sighed. The walk had left her breathless and she wasn't even home yet. Heaving her gym bag up she waddled towards the complex to find a sign on the elevator doors.

Out of order - Just my luck!

Gulping, Anne stepped towards the stairwell and cursing her new size, began her ascent. Five hundred steps, two rest breaks and half an hour later, Anne finally reached the sanctuary of her flat. Anne stepped inside, threw her bag on the floor and collapsed onto a chair, feeling her backside fill up all the space.

First thing's first. I need to see what other surprises my body has in store for me.

Anne attempted to heave herself up but her exhaustion, combined with her muscle loss and weight gain, brought her crashing down again. Anne braced herself before trying again, this time succeeding in standing upright. She began to make her way to the bedroom, stripping off as she walked. By the time she reached the mirror she was down to her underwear. Looking at her reflection Anne sighed and stripped down further.

Finally naked, Anne investigated the parts of her body she hadn't been able to look at before. Without the support from a bra, Anne's large breasts rested on her paunch. Without her waistband, her belly creeped down below waist. Her flabby thighs now touched between her legs and had rubbed uncomfortably all the way home. Her hips were now much wider and her waist had all but vanished under a sea of fat. Turning to look at her profile, Anne sighed as she realised how far forwards her paunch and backside jutted out. Stepping round further, Anne saw her fleshy backside jiggle and turned round again feeling her belly do the same.

I'm a cow. At least this is only temporary.

Anne walked into the bathroom and fished out her scales.

266 lbs exactly. That means Kate must be 160. I never would have thought I'd come home with another 100 lbs on me!

Back in the bedroom, Anne noticed a picture of her and Hank from when they first met. Anne was smaller then she was now but much bigger than she should have been. The location of the picture had changed as well, from an ice skating rink to a restaraunt.

Anne climbed into bed, exhausted. Not even bothering to put her underwear back on. She fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

An hour later Hank got home, annoyed at being stood up by his own girlfriend. Noticing Anne's gym bag on the floor, Hank headed into the bedroom to see Anne sleeping peacefully. Instantly forgiving her, Hank climbed into the bed, not noticing the double chin and fleshier features of his girlfriend's face. Reaching around her stomach to hug her, Hank was shocked at the size and the softness. Slowly he pulled the duvet off her sleeping figure and his jaw dropped when he saw her fat body.

"Anne!" Hank screamed, jumping out of bed.

Anne shot up, woken by the noise.

"Anne, what happened? Your huge!" Hank stammered.

"Um, yeah...I should have phoned you."

"But why!? How?"

"Kate asked if I'd swap weights with her until the wedding is over and I agreed."

"But that's impossible!"

Anne laughed as she sat up slowly and shook her belly for emphasis."

"So is coming home with an extra 100 lbs, honey."

Hank's jaw dropped even further.

"100 lbs...Is that healthy? You must be over 250!"

"266 to be exact and probably not but it's only for a couple of months, until after the wedding." Anne sighed. "I'm sorry, I should have warned you but if you'd seen Kate earlier you would understand." Anne heaved herself up and slapped herself on the belly. "I feel horrible right now. I must look disgusting."

Hank looked at Anne and smiled.

"Babe, you still look great. You look as just as good as you did this morning."

Anne pouted, emphasising her double chin.

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Seriously!" Hank replied, surprised at the attraction.

"Why don't you prove it then?"

Hank smiled.

"Gladly."

Anne woke the next and rolled over, expecting to fall into the arms of Hank but was disappointed to find the bed empty. Opening her eyes, Anne looked at the clock to see the time.

3:00! I haven’t slept in this late since I was a teenager! Hank must be at work.

Anne slipped her legs out of the bed and sat up. Looking down, she was saddened to see that the saggy breasts and squishy belly she had recently acquired were still present.

Nope, it wasn’t a dream. Still a blimp.

Heaving herself out of bed she walked into the kitchen, naked, not bothering to shower or dress.

I should diet, I might as well lose as much of this as I can before the wedding. It’s only for a couple months but I’d feel much more comfortable in a bridesmaid dress a size lower.

Unfortunately, Anne found that that planning a diet was easier than sticking to it as her stomach growled and she realised quite how hungry she really was. Forgetting how much she’d eaten the previous day, Anne began piling snacks on the kitchen counter. Managing to maintain a certain level of willpower, she began creating something out of the monstrosity of chocolate, sandwich filler and an assortment of salty, fattening foods. Once completed she could resist no longer and gave in to her gut, consuming her “work of art” in a matter of minutes. Finishing, she sat back and surprised herself by belching loudly.

Wow! I’ve never done that after a meal before. Tummy’s satisfied though.

Anne walked back into the bedroom, rubbing her belly as she walked. She quickly dressed into the clothes she wore the day before, something she never usually did, and walked into the living room to begin her chores. However, before she realised what she was doing she’d sat on the sofa and switched on the TV. Getting into the show, she was slightly annoyed at the shrill ring of the phone. Cursing she stood up, on the second attempt, and slowly walked to the phone with no sense or urgency.

By the time she reached the phone it had rung off and she had to use the call-back feature. A few seconds later somebody picked up.

“Hello?”

Anne recognised the voice instantly as Kate’s.

“Hey Kate, it’s me. You rang?”

“Yeah, I said I’d ring. How are you finding the weight?”

“I don’t know. It’s only been a day but the walk home last night was nasty. The stairs up to the flat almost killed me.” Anne frowned. “I can see what you meant about the exercise.”

“Yeah, I’m loving this weight myself though. No backache or nothing and Charlie hasn’t shown me as much attention as he did yesterday in years! He doesn’t realise it’s any different to usual, of course, but it really is!”

“Yeah, I’ve been getting backache. It’s the huge tits. I’m glad about Charlie though, I never would have guessed it but Hank doesn’t mind the weight! You should have seen him last night...”

“Some guys like their girls big. Charlie liked my arse and breasts but he couldn’t stand my belly before we switched.”

“Hank couldn’t give mine enough attention! I guess I didn’t have him figured out as much as I thought I had.”

“And that’s why it’s too early to get married! Me and Charlie have been together for what...”

“All your lives?” Anne interrupted.

“Yeah-yeah. Whatever. Anyway, talking of weddings, I’m gonna head to the gym in a bit to try and squeeze into the smallest dress possible. You in? You might be able to squeeze into a smaller dress yourself.”

Anne thought about it for a moment. She didn’t really feel like going to the gym.

“Nah, I’m pretty busy. I’ve got a lot to do around the house, I’ll be on my feet all day.” Anne lied.

“You sure? That’s not like you. Sounds like one of my old excuses.” Kate was surprised, it was the first time Anne had let her down. It was usually the other way around.

“No, really. I had an early night yesterday so there’s loads to do.”

“Alright. Well I better get going, I don’t want to spend all day there. Speak to you soon.”

“Yeah, bye.”

Anne put the phone down, depressed because of her lie and lack of motivation. For a moment, she considered getting on with the jobs around the house but a few minutes later she found herself sitting on the sofa, back in front of the TV with a bowl of Doritos in her lap.

A month later and not much had changed regarding Anne’s approach to losing weight. One thing did change, however, and that one thing was located around Anne’s waistline. Anne had gained weight. A substantial amount of weight. 19 lbs to be precise, according to the scale that she was starting at, in horror. It had taken a lot of position shifting and belly grabbing to finally see what the scale indicated but the bright red, angry, digit stared back at her. Anne now weighed 285 lbs and loathed herself for it.

How is that even possible!? How can I put on 20 lbs in a month! And after all that hard work I did too.

The hard work Anne referred to was a single, short gym session; a few days after the initial gain. She also believed that she had cut back on her eating before the end of the month, however she was still eating a herculean amount of food and getting a miniscule amount of exercise. She hadn’t even committed to any house work, begging Hank to hire a maid and spending her days eating, sitting, eating, watching TV, eating and sleeping.

Anne had become the pinnacle of laziness and a goddess among gluttons. Her transformation had not only affected her physically but she had taken on Kate’s traits. Not only that but because they were new to her, they were more significant. Anne had truly become a fat girl and without realising it, was heading swiftly towards the big 300. Of course, Anne didn’t realise any of this and blamed the gain on her body still accustomising to becoming 100 lbs flabbier in an instant.

Anne sighed and stepped off the scale. She had to get ready to meet up with Kate.

Stupid wedding. If I didn’t have to go and get my bridesmaid dress I could have stayed in and got stuff done.

Anne was still oblivious to the fact she’d done nothing about her size over the last month. She headed into the bedroom and opened her wardrobe. It still contained the same clothes but all of them had increased in size to match Anne’s initial gain but had been fairly tight to begin with. Unfortunately that was one month and twenty pounds ago and so Anne struggled to pull on her size 20s.

No it can’t be. I can’t be too fat to wear these, they’re huge!

Struggling with the clothes for a substantial amount of time and getting the closest thing to a work-out she’d had all month, Anne finally succeeded in getting the clothes on. They weren’t in a good state, mind. The t-shirt had enough trouble with Anne’s breasts, and completely gave up when it came to her belly, letting her underbelly peek out the bottom. Her tracksuit bottoms weren’t free from strain either and looked like they were painted on, her paunch bunching into rolls above the stretched waistband, emphasising the problem with the t-shirt.

Getting ready to leave, Anne hoped that the elevator had finally been fixed. She’d got Hank to phone the company in charge of it a few times over the month but it still hadn’t been fixed. Maybe today she’d get lucky. Those stairs were almost too much for her fatter self.

She walked out the doorway praying that it would be fixed and as she progressed through the hallway she crossed her fingers.

NO! Crap - its still not done!

The elevator still had the same out of order sign on it. Anne turned and slowly headed towards the stairwell, bracing herself for the decline.

Looks like today’s going to be another good day. Anne sighed sarcastically and began her descent.

Anne was exhausted by the time she reached the mall. At her former weight she would take pleasure in walking to the mall, grateful that she lived within walking distance to the complex. This time, however, Anne had opted for the bus - too lazy and out of shape to even get a small amount of exercise. Not that the bus had been pleasant... the cramped conditions and Anne's bulk had created a humiliating and uncomfortable experience.
I need to learn to drive... Anne sighed.

Realising that she still had a good 10 minutes until Kate would arrive, Anne gave into her desire and headed straight for the food court before realising where her new "instinct" had taken her.

I'll order something small, I really need to start my diet.

Unfortunately for Anne, a small pang of pain - that was becoming all too familiar - spread from her stomach reminding her of how much space there was to fill now.

Another day can't possibly hurt.

Oblivious to her extreme lack of will power and motivation, Anne picked an extra large meal and demolished it - all the while telling herself it wouldn't affect her widening waistline.

Anne's phone began to ring as she threw away her rubbish. Noticing the caller ID, she proceeded to answer.

"Hey Kate!" Anne said, anxious to get the whole trip over with - she didn't like being out in public if she could help it.

"Hey Anne! Meet me in the food court, I'm there now!"

Looking around, Anne noticed Kate on the opposite side.

"I see you - look I'm waving."

After getting Kate's attention the walked towards each other and hugged briefly.

Wow, she looks great! Anne thought to herself.

While Anne had been as lazy as possible over the last month, Kate had dine the complete opposite and you could see it. Kate looked to have dropped a few pounds and she glowed with confidence.

"It's been a while! You've been blowing me off all month!" Kate said, smiling.

"No-no. I've just been super busy, I-"

"I'm only joking! Anyway let's get some lunch and catch up."

As the two women walked towards the counter to order, it never once occurred to Anne to decline the second lunch.

1 hour ago, fulforget said:

There was this story about a girl going to work at Panera. She has an extreme aversion to throwing out food, so she takes all the pastries she touches home and stuffs herself with them.

"Screw it" was used several times in the story.

Any leads would be helpful. Thanks.

Rising Dough

Hi guys I’m looking for a story it was on deviantart it involved two girls one was a girl who was thin in highschool and bullied the other girl fast foward and the girl who was thin became huge and loved it while the girl who was big became thin and became her feeder but after a while she gained weight it also had some green liquid that made them gassy if anyone knows the name of that story I’d appreciate it thank you 

Looking for a story I vaguely remember being called 'You've gotten so fat' or something like that.

Was about a woman who opened a flower shop and befriended/started dating(?) the bakery/coffeeshop owner next door. 
I do remember the last chapter was about them going to staples(?) to buy the florist a new chair cause she outgrew her old one and the employee they were talking to was someone the florist went to highschool with, the baker covered for her and explained her weight gain as a glandular problem rather than a lack of self control.
Fairly sure it was on DA

11 hours ago, asdfasdfasdgaetj said:

Looking for a story I vaguely remember being called 'You've gotten so fat' or something like that.

Was about a woman who opened a flower shop and befriended/started dating(?) the bakery/coffeeshop owner next door. 
I do remember the last chapter was about them going to staples(?) to buy the florist a new chair cause she outgrew her old one and the employee they were talking to was someone the florist went to highschool with, the baker covered for her and explained her weight gain as a glandular problem rather than a lack of self control.
Fairly sure it was on DA

This is "Conflicting" by y2qwert, one of the best WG writers of all time.

https://www.deviantart.com/y2qwert/gallery/61760747/conflicting

46 minutes ago, obama19 said:

Did dimensions magazine go behind a paywall? Been trying to access a story and a lot of it is blocked out.

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/viviennes-fight-for-life-by-swordfish-bbw-romance-swg.47601/

You just have to log in to see it, you don't have to pay. It would be complete bullshit for them to start charging for access to stories they didn't commission without paying the authors.

However I do think about starting something to start collecting stories in a better place. I just don't have the time. We've already lost so many classic stories because we relied too much on Dimensions to be the main library.

1 hour ago, boss frond said:

You just have to log in to see it, you don't have to pay. It would be complete bullshit for them to start charging for access to stories they didn't commission without paying the authors.

However I do think about starting something to start collecting stories in a better place. I just don't have the time. We've already lost so many classic stories because we relied too much on Dimensions to be the main library.

Even logged in I can’t see it, and it’s advertising a subscription. Kinda goofy