Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

Is Far Cry 3 as amazing as they say, by the way?

It's not a bad game, I personally had fun with it but it was disapointing in some parts.

It's not a bad game, I personally had fun with it but it was disapointing in some parts.

Shut up!  :(

It's the best open world game ever imo. The story is quits enjoyable and the game play is good.

You just didn't like the ending.. The are 2, i liked the one that actually makes sense.

Not many bugs in the game, at least in ps3.

Shut up!  :(

It's the best open world game ever imo. The story is quits enjoyable and the game play is good.

You just didn't like the ending.. The are 2, i liked the one that actually makes sense.

Not many bugs in the game, at least in ps3.

No, you, shut up!

I quite actually liked it, but it could have been way better.

Story sucked though. And Ubi has a tendency to make their open worlds way too repetitive, that's why I'm not that convinced at Watch_Dogs.

Paid "full" price for Far Cry 3 and I don't regret it though. Could be potentially way more, but I doubt Ubi will be able to reach that.

No, you, shut up!

I quite actually liked it, but it could have been way better.

Story sucked though. And Ubi has a tendency to make their open worlds way too repetitive, that's why I'm not that convinced at Watch_Dogs.

Paid "full" price for Far Cry 3 and I don't regret it though. Could be potentially way more, but I doubt Ubi will be able to reach that.

I hope they improve it on Far Cry 4.. and please may they create something that's not a tropical island. I liked the story overall. I liked Vaas.

About Watch Dogs, even if it's not a repetitive open world it's in a city so hell with that.

Guest runeebsen

So what? Your country is shit and you're happy others are even more.

Actually surprisingly USA puts out more co2 than any east Asian country, however they do not smoke as much and I think it is a fair bet to say that America is not one of the least educated population in the world.

Actually surprisingly USA puts out more co2 than any east Asian country, however they do not smoke as much and I think it is a fair bet to say that America is not one of the least educated population in the world.

So? Again, it's the cointry that pollutes the most. It'll be shit for me till the day i die.

Guest jrice94

Of course its photoshopped. Every picture but candids are photoshopped! Or did you think she just naturally lacked armpits and had a neck that bent at an impossible angle in her SI shots?

never really paid that close of attention

• 2 weeks later...