Cellulite. A poll for the guys

le_gone

Do you like girls with cellulite ?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like girls with cellulite ?

• You don't like cellulite on curvy girls
    • You like some dimples of incipient cellulite and you like to see it making its appearance on your gf's body
    • You like ass and thighs full of cellulite

On second thought, now that I look through some of our more recent pictures, it looks like some of her new cellulite stretches far enough down her thighs that you can see it when she's wearing shorts... Does this count?

IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2742 copy.JPG

On 4/6/2017 at 9:08 PM, hhh said:

I always used to think I'd dislike cellulite.  But now that it's actually starting to appear on my gf little by little, I really don't mind it at all so far.  Her butt and thighs have never been significantly chubby (her fat is mostly in her belly), but I guess even skinnier butts reach their limit and start developing cellulite at some point!  You can just see the slightest bit of it in this pic...

She had a lovely bottom. The incipient dimples compliment it. Also, love the little crease at the end of her right cheek. 

The awkwardly worn panties makes it all the cuter 

Guest Reluctantfatlover
On 11/4/2017 at 5:13 AM, hhh said:

On second thought, now that I look through some of our more recent pictures, it looks like some of her new cellulite stretches far enough down her thighs that you can see it when she's wearing shorts... Does this count?

On 11/4/2017 at 5:13 AM, hhh said:

Man, she's looking great from the back! Her ass looks huge too for a thin apple. Keep feeding that!