• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Yes!!   The line is forming behind me!   Everyone wants to feed the Goddess and totally Squash the Palm Tree!!  Glory Be!!  How many hours till departure?

Awesome!! I can't wait!!

I'm heading out Sunday afternoon. Hopefully some day I'll be able to fly down instead of driving. 

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Flying would give you more to stuff, blossom, and squash the Palm Tree!!   A Bigger Sexier Lovelier Seductive Goddess waddling around in the 300+ Club!!   Now open your mouth Chunky Vixen for the next bite!!

Yes flying is definitely the way to go. I love flying. Hopefully next time I can fly down and have more time to play.

I'll still have 2 weeks to play in the sun. 

Hopefully in the next few years I'll be spending my winters in Florida. 

Definitely looking forward to getting fed.

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, fatowl said:

But it will be way rounder and sexier after your fun Florida trip!  Sooo much lovelier plusher luster and sexier after you pack on 20 pounds from all of your feedings and belly rubs!!   Food, feeding, belly rubs, Oh My!!

20 pounds would be awesome. Lots of feedings and belly rubs sounds wonderful!🥰

Unfortunately so far I've got no feedings planed or scheduled, so 20 pounds probably won't happen. Oh well. LOL 🤷🏼‍♀️😜

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, FaJames said:

Perfect opportunity to post a new vid while your there !

Maybe 🤔 I was planning on recording a beach stuffing, but doesn't sound like that's going to happen. 

Not sure if I'll record anything or not. Honestly sometimes I feel it's a waste of time. It takes time to edit and upload for no one to buy it. I might just stick to customs from now on. It's less hassle.

IDK 🤷🏼‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...

Gorgeous!!   Red looks so sexy on you!!  The perfect top for Two for Tuesday and blossoming into a SSBBW!!  Hope you find lots of half price Easter eggs to help you fill out that top!!   Big question:  did you button up those shorts?  Lol.