Lilcakebaby 🍰 3 Months of overeating!

This is incredible. I like the date stamp in those pics. Makes it easy to follow your progress. Your gain is obvious and a hell lot of sexy. 

Looking at your belly it is slowly hanging down, just slightly overlapping your underwear. Some more love handles on your hips but also your arms are getting thicker. Really love the comparison.would love to see another one soon when your belly is touching your legs. 

Imagination is going crazy in my head. 🥵

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Samuel88 said:

This is incredible. I like the date stamp in those pics. Makes it easy to follow your progress. Your gain is obvious and a hell lot of sexy. 

Looking at your belly it is slowly hanging down, just slightly overlapping your underwear. Some more love handles on your hips but also your arms are getting thicker. Really love the comparison.would love to see another one soon when your belly is touching your legs. 

Imagination is going crazy in my head. 🥵

I'm glad you like my progress! All the stuffings are so visible on my body now. I'll definitely be posting more comparisons for you all 💕

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Oh yeah its starting to show.  The question is - how do you feel about your growing body?  Do you want it to get even bigger?

I feel amazing! Well that depends on all the support I get! I want to keep stuffing my face so we shall see! 😌