• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Notsurewhy said:

do you catch your sister looking at your fatness?

When I last visited her I was wearing a t shirt that doesn’t fit me any more. It is a large size but very tight on my obese body. I had a loser fitting top over this but got too hot and sweaty walking from the car up the flight of stairs to her place so I had to take of the top and my obesity was fully exposed. It was embarrassing for me to let her see my recent gains and she definitely noticed my huge upper belly roll. I was wearing my new track pants and the tight white t shirt left nothing to the imagination 

472512A4-77A4-41AD-9223-4515F1AB50EC.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Still can’t believe all the oversharing I did on Curvage this year. I am shocked that I became a model here but it’s true. I am stunned that people paid to watch me eat and burp dressed as Wonde Woman. The cash has been going to a very good place. I am happy so many came along for my crazy ride, especially my little sister who has fed Bellissima so well every time I have visited her or stayed at her place. 2023 is going to be another year of epic, glorious gluttony. Hoping we all enjoy seeing in the new year. My plan to celebrate tonight is medically induced sleep and waking up refreshed 😂😂 I look forward to knowing I survived 2022 and will get fatter in 2023. I also can’t get over how good I look in this dress. 

0B5038C3-6486-485C-935C-853184272106.jpeg

EBADDAD5-5C78-4A21-8443-19920C4D108F.jpeg

10 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Still can’t believe all the oversharing I did on Curvage this year. I am shocked that I became a model here but it’s true. I am stunned that people paid to watch me eat and burp dressed as Wonde Woman. The cash has been going to a very good place. I am happy so many came along for my crazy ride, especially my little sister who has fed Bellissima so well every time I have visited her or stayed at her place. 2023 is going to be another year of epic, glorious gluttony. Hoping we all enjoy seeing in the new year. My plan to celebrate tonight is medically induced sleep and waking up refreshed 😂😂 I look forward to knowing I survived 2022 and will get fatter in 2023. I also can’t get over how good I look in this dress. 

0B5038C3-6486-485C-935C-853184272106.jpeg

EBADDAD5-5C78-4A21-8443-19920C4D108F.jpeg

Thx for your sharing all over this year ! Following your gain is really insane 😳

Dont hesitate to get this belissima full to the max for the last time of 2022 :p 

Guest maschio21
Still can’t believe all the oversharing I did on Curvage this year. I am shocked that I became a model here but it’s true. I am stunned that people paid to watch me eat and burp dressed as Wonde Woman. The cash has been going to a very good place. I am happy so many came along for my crazy ride, especially my little sister who has fed Bellissima so well every time I have visited her or stayed at her place. 2023 is going to be another year of epic, glorious gluttony. Hoping we all enjoy seeing in the new year. My plan to celebrate tonight is medically induced sleep and waking up refreshed [emoji23][emoji23] I look forward to knowing I survived 2022 and will get fatter in 2023. I also can’t get over how good I look in this dress. 
0B5038C3-6486-485C-935C-853184272106.thumb.jpeg.97eeccaae39fde2eb82e58b942c9d888.jpeg
EBADDAD5-5C78-4A21-8443-19920C4D108F.thumb.jpeg.f7f3c780eb5a3a184f35b7fa223caec4.jpeg
Happy new year, my goddess. I hope that 2023 will be better than 2022. I send you a lot of big kiss and a big hug [emoji182]
For me you are perfect and i dream with you [emoji3590]

• Curvage Model

Even my hands look fatter now. The bruise is from a needle when I had a blood test. Mostly good results. Could be worse. How is it so sexy that I am literally ruining my body with sloth and gluttony. So addicted to being a good piggy and living like a slob and it will only get more extreme.

Bellissima broke free from the white dress, demanding it be pulled up and taken off. Free Bellissima lol 

EBB04403-8FA6-4F0D-8D58-0846A3F1AB88.jpeg

Guest maschio21
Even my hands look fatter now. The bruise is from a needle when I had a blood test. Mostly good results. Could be worse. How is it so sexy that I am literally ruining my body with sloth and gluttony. So addicted to being a good piggy and living like a slob and it will only get more extreme.
Bellissima broke free from the white dress, demanding it be pulled up and taken off. Free Bellissima lol 
EBB04403-8FA6-4F0D-8D58-0846A3F1AB88.thumb.jpeg.6441841d7a79871b3c52614390bfe929.jpeg
I hope bellissima will be more and more bigger the new year, i hope bellissima will be Always soft and beautiful, i hope bellissima will be here all the next year for see the real beauty and the true perfection [emoji3590]

Guest maschio21
My sister surprised me with a massive Uber eats order tonight for myself and my dad. This is the result. 
2EA6B136-9787-4D81-9355-0CCC85C1BE33.thumb.jpeg.939406863502b5ee54ad40694456a418.jpeg
Your sister is the best, she makes it grow beautifully and takes great care of it. [emoji182]

• Curvage Model

Sleeping at my sister’s place tonight so stuffed af. Feel really grateful to be in a bed that doesn’t have any food crumbs in it. I ate before I arrived at her place so had three evening meals and I can feel the weight and the sloshing when I move. It’s a lot 

4DF2FD11-D523-4325-97AC-45A1D8E0FD8E.jpeg

A1AA9FAD-B197-4847-9E70-1BB9348BBA36.jpeg

4 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Sleeping at my sister’s place tonight so stuffed af. Feel really grateful to be in a bed that doesn’t have any food crumbs in it. I ate before I arrived at her place so had three evening meals and I can feel the weight and the sloshing when I move. It’s a lot 

4DF2FD11-D523-4325-97AC-45A1D8E0FD8E.jpeg

A1AA9FAD-B197-4847-9E70-1BB9348BBA36.jpeg

Absolutely LOVE the thought of you feeling the added weight as you grow, you can definitely see it. Every added pound just adds to yours and Bellissima's beauty. 

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Sleepwalking said:

Would love to see that happen! How do you plan on fattening her up?

I will keep leaving snacks, chocolate and good alcohol at her place. I can come round with take away more often and fattening cooked meals made with lots of rich ingredients.

@GrowingGirl2.0 eat more frequently with more portions example eat 3 plates for breakfast.                                                                                                                                   plate one 3 eggs sausages and baked bean

plate 2 cereal.                                                          This sound carb heavy but is will increase you belly to reach the floor.                                                                                        Plate 3 biscuits.                                                        This could be a video idea.

lunch

snack 1 weight gain shake and Doritos

plate one burger and chips

plate two Pizza

Plate three hotdog 

snack 2 biscuits and weight gain shake.

Dinner

pasta and meatballs

garlic bread 

and 

weight gain shake.

before bed maybe try eat a tub of Ben and Jerrys.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@GrowingGirl2.0 eat more frequently with more portions example eat 3 plates for breakfast.                                                                                                                                   plate one 3 eggs sausages and baked bean

plate 2 cereal.                                                          This sound carb heavy but is will increase you belly to reach the floor.                                                                                        Plate 3 biscuits.                                                        This could be a video idea.

lunch

snack 1 weight gain shake and Doritos

plate one burger and chips

plate two Pizza

Plate three hotdog 

snack 2 biscuits and weight gain shake.

Dinner

pasta and meatballs

garlic bread 

and 

weight gain shake.

before bed maybe try eat a tub of Ben and Jerrys.

I love this. I really need to try this meal plan. Thank you