Wife/female weighs more than husband/male

chubbyfatroll

• Curvage Model

I'm definitely in a situation like that, I weigh about 110 pounds more than my husband but I am about 5'8" and he is 6'3", he is absolutely obsessed with every single one of my curves, I like to be bigger than him because it makes me feel more powerful especially when I am squashing him

3 minutes ago, LusciousNichole said:

I'm definitely in a situation like that, I weigh about 110 pounds more than my husband but I am about 5'8" and he is 6'3", he is absolutely obsessed with every single one of my curves, I like to be bigger than him because it makes me feel more powerful especially when I am squashing him

He's a lucky man 🥵😍🥰

• 6 months later...

I'm 6'5" and 160, she's a foot shorter and at least 100lbs heavier. I only ever know her weight when she's trying to lose as she sometimes keeps me updated on progress. Obviously neither of us know her weight during those periods of six months or more when she's given up on losing. About a year ago the highest number she admitted to was 285, and she got down to 260 from there over a few months, but I can see and feel a lot of it has come back.

I love every curve and roll on her. Can also only recommend the sensation of having a wife that much heavier. When she gets on top and you're fully pinned down and can't escape? That's some premium relationship time if you're into that sort of thing

• 1 month later...
Guest Chubby_Tummy

I weigh about 10 pounds more than my boyfriend but he is also taller than me.

IMG_4024.jpeg