Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Smithsonius

How do the measurements go again? Is it Bust-Waist-Hips or is it something else?

Someone enlighten me on this.

Usually Bust-Waist-Hips

You can see it even more when she sits down  :o I'm really surprised she's still modelling.... pleased surprised, obviously, but surprised all the same....

Surprised she's still modelling? You mean you'd have expected her to have stopped already? Perish the thought!

Not from my point of view!! Hell, I love it that she models.

But my point is, as others have said on here- generally, women who reach her weight in their modelling career either leave, lose the weight, or go into bbw modelling (not that she's a bbw.... yet  ;) ). They get pressure from higher powers, because they insist that it's not what people want to see.

Of course, we all want to see it desperately  ::)

In that case, maybe she'll have to lose some...

Page 3 has a "natural breasts only" policy, and lately that seems to be evolving into pushing for a more all-round healthy body image. They even did a piece not too long ago about how their models' average BMI and dress size were in line with the UK average (which I'm not entirely sure I believe, but let's go with it). I guess having a curvier model on their books does them favours when they're trying to maintain the good guy image. In any case, Lucy won their Page 3 idol competition last year and she's very popular. I don't see her going anywhere any time soon. Yay!