Why does this fetish attract so many weirdos and intellectually challenged individuals?

PreyToGod

I've been struggling with accepting this attraction/fetish for a long time. I still do, as a matter of fact. From what I've seen, no matter the fetish it's very difficult for many to put (some) distance between the urges related to the fetish and the everyday life. A lot of ppl here define themselves as models, which imply that there's also a separate life, a personal one. Understanding this can be incredibly difficult at times for the FAs, and I'm not sure it has to do with being 'intellectually challenged' in the first place.

It probably has more to do with the fact that most of the interaction happens via screens. That creates a very 'weird' kind of interaction - as the screen denies that very distance between modeling/personal I've mentioned. @CarlGnarl mentioned in an earlier post the awkwardness that a screen-centered generation can create. The screen also allows a lot of FAs to define themselves as 'feeders' - even though a majority of them have no idea what putting food in a real feedee's mouth mean. Or to prepare a feeding session. Sending a 'eat up!' message is a VERY different thing than actually feeding someone.

To wrap up, I'd blame the whole mess mostly (not exclusively) on the screen-centered reality we all live in, rather than on the 'weirdos and intellectually challenged'. My two cents.

2 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I've had some elaborate proposals before - being flown out to Dubai to live as a constant-fed fat Princess at the top of a tower apartment

Underlining creepiness aside, that's an amazing proposal, worth fantasising about it 🔥😍 ( I'm also trying not to depart from the subject of this topic 😁 )