17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

For those who don't follow me, What do you guys think about this pregnant look?🤰 Does it fit me or should I stop eating like that? I think I already know the answer.🤭 

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

It fits you very well, so round ! 😍 Of course you should keep eating like that till your regular empty belly looks like this ! 🤰

• Curvage Model

@nonoo You really think that belly would fit into anything? haha I don't think so.🤰

@BellyStuffer$26 I will do it for sure! Thank you for idea!😍

@Vulkan Unfortunately there's no video from that night😥. That was my normal dinner. I mean i get a little bit greedy while ordering, but I manage to eat everything, like a good piggy!🤭 Also thank you, for another idea I think i may do it. I love eating like a messy piglet hihi. But not right now i won't be able to eat that much food in one sitting, I need to stretch my stomach some more or find someone who'd force me to eat that much food🥵 and there's no way I'd be able to move after feast like that...🐷

@Ringlord I can't help myself eating like this is making me a little bit horny.🤭

@marjaan That's exactly what i crave whenever I'm stuffed!🥵

@jajakeke Unfortunately no... I mean, I made something similar here, but i ate less and i was a little bit skinnier. To be honest that's a great example how much of a control around food I already lost. Should I start panicking? 😳

For this week I prepared something special. First video with my voice. There's not that much of me talking but it's something to begin with. Hope you won't get mad that I ate all of the sweets we bought for a Halloween.😈

1018(1)(0)(1).gif

18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

For those who don't follow me, What do you guys think about this pregnant look?🤰 Does it fit me or should I stop eating like that? I think I already know the answer.🤭 

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

Wow simply amazing, your belly looks loaded to max bloating.

Your pregnant look is amazing, soon you will able to eat bigger portions of food maybe eating an entire big pizza.

54 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@nonoo You really think that belly would fit into anything? haha I don't think so.🤰

@Vulkan Unfortunately there's no video from that night😥. That was my normal dinner. I mean i get a little bit greedy while ordering, but I manage to eat everything, like a good piggy!🤭 Also thank you, for another idea I think i may do it. I love eating like a messy piglet hihi. But not right now i won't be able to eat that much food in one sitting, I need to stretch my stomach some more or find someone who'd force me to eat that much food🥵 and there's no way I'd be able to move after feast like that...🐷

@Ringlord I can't help myself eating like this is making me a little bit horny.🤭

@jajakeke Unfortunately no... I mean, I made something similar here, but i ate less and i was a little bit skinnier. To be honest that's a great example how much of a control around food I already lost. Should I start panicking? 😳

For this week I prepared something special. First video with my voice. There's not that much of me talking but it's something to begin with. Hope you won't get mad that I ate all of the sweets we bought for a Halloween.😈

1018(1)(0)(1).gif

Oh yeah amazing!!! I would dare to say that your number of followers will increase after posting this video ;) just now I'm imagine, after you eating all those sweets, lifting your dress and staying in a thong showing off that big belly... i cant wait... 🥵

PS --> definitely your face plus recording in landscape mode is a great advance, you have a nice smile and mischievous, show it to us while you speak ;), and do not be afraid that the videos last a long time, it is always better to have more than to fall short :D 

Thanks for do it a halloween video, your witch outfit look amazing and so sexy

Guest romeos92
18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

never stop eating, i just wanna see that body gets a lot bigger!!😍

13 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1018(1)(0)(1).gif

So keen! That dress is looking so tight already you might need help getting it off after all that candy 😏

3 hours ago, RiftNinja said:

So keen! That dress is looking so tight already you might need help getting it off after all that candy 😏

I can imagine her, once she's done with all that food, standing up and showing her pregnant belly hanging out of her panties, while barely lifting that dress, due to her swollen belly 🥵🥵🥵

16 hours ago, Vulkan said:

Oh yeah amazing!!! I would dare to say that your number of followers will increase after posting this video ;) just now I'm imagine, after you eating all those sweets, lifting your dress and staying in a thong showing off that big belly... i cant wait... 🥵

PS --> definitely your face plus recording in landscape mode is a great advance, you have a nice smile and mischievous, show it to us while you speak ;), and do not be afraid that the videos last a long time, it is always better to have more than to fall short :D 

Thanks for do it a halloween video, your witch outfit look amazing and so sexy

Amazing and sexy witch outfit, oh hell yeah hahaha

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

1018(1)(0)(1).gif

Hi all 🤗 I would like to give some advice @CutieDonut I don't know what most people here will think, but I think it would be a good point, at the end of a video that not only cuts and that's it, but there is a change of angle where it says goodbye with a smile or a kiss or showing your belly from different angles, rubbing it with your hands, something that doesn't break the climax of the video so abruptly and being able to see the effects of binge eating and appreciate sexy clothes even better, I don't know what do you think guys. 

Thanks for hear our ideas @CutieDonut ;)

• Curvage Model
Yeah my appetite is slowly growing. It feels so arousing to eat portion of food that would easily satisfy me 6 months ago and now it's like a appetizer and it's only making me wanna eat MORE!!!

@Vulkan
There's no belly drop in this video, but I think you won't be disappointed. Also thank you, but I think it's a little bit to loose. I can't wait to see this dress stretch around mu sexy curves

@RiftNinja
Haha yeah it's like second skin. I was fighting with that dress around 10minutes. I get a little bit hungry trying to take it off. I was eating even with camera off
Unfortunately in this week video I ate way to much... This video wasn't planed I felt the urge to pig out after seeing my body in this tight dress. Before recording i ate lunch. My tummy was angry, i felt my stomach scream stretching out so far and i had to chug so much milk because everything was so sweet. After eating that much i was scared to touch/shake my belly i was literally filled to the brim, but i appreciate your advice. I'm going to start doing this from now on. Every next video at the end is going to have small segment with me standing up(if i can) and showing you how much of damage i can do eating like a cute piggy for 20min. Also I'm making all this content for you I'm taking every advice I'm still learning how to be a good piggy and be more comfortable in front of camera. I don't have my personal feeder so i want to satisfy my online feeders(yes, you!) Tell me what I'm doing wrong, advice are welcomed, praise me for letting go, visit my other social media where I post what i eat through a day and encourage me to pig out some more when I see 10 or more replies to my story telling me to eat one more bite i can't help myself i want to satisfy you as much as I can. Be around me and keep on pushing me it's... It's making me wet 
🥵

Also as always new video is out! Go watch this witch disappear some food in her mouth and do a "magic trick"😏 This video is recorded with my new camera!! I manage to save some money, believe me it wasn't that easy to not spend it on food especially when I'm hungry all the time 🐷. Tell me if quality of the video is better😘

And the winner of our weekly contest is @Vulkan again congrats !!!

Edited by CutieDonut

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Haha yeah it's like second skin. I was fighting with that dress around 10minutes. I get a little bit hungry trying to take it off. I was eating even with camera off

That must be the only exercise you're getting now, shimmying out of tight clothes!

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Tell me what I'm doing wrong, advice are welcomed, praise me for letting go, visit my other social media where I post what i eat through a day and encourage me to pig out some more when I see 10 or more replies to my story telling me to eat one more bite i can't help myself i want to satisfy you as much as I can. Be around me and keep on pushing me it's... It's making me wet 

I think everyone here would agree you're a very good piggy. Doing this on your own without a personal feeder is tough work and yet you are very good at pushing yourself and reaping the rewards (of a fatter body 😏). You must feel very proud and sexy ❤️

27 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

And here we go again 🤭 you're missing out following me only here.

VID_20221023_200909.thumb.gif.d01ed8c0e099e5484c03fe20581ddfaf.gif

Ps. Tell me what would you like to see in this week video 😘 I'm open for suggestions.

What about a family meal from KFC or McDonalds and wear some old shorts and shirt and she ifyou can do them up after your meal? Otherwise I’d love to see you stuff yourself to your max from the side 🥰 you did a seven part video on your insta on that angle and I love it 😍😍😍 it definitely shows how much you blow up 🤰

12 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

And here we go again 🤭 you're missing out following me only here.

VID_20221023_200909.thumb.gif.d01ed8c0e099e5484c03fe20581ddfaf.gif

Ps. Tell me what would you like to see in this week video 😘 I'm open for suggestions.

Maybe you sucking in your gut, wearing some small clothes, then letting your gut go and see what happens. Simulating rapid weight gain 😳

• Curvage Model

I don't really have that much tight clothes with buttons left 😅. I might do another stuffing but this time with more of a side view like in this video @missinlinc1 mentioned I'll chug some beers so you can hear me burping a little bit 🤭 and add a proper ending showing you how round my belly is and maybe try to button some pants. Tell me what you think. Should I do something more?

312611425_481497570422622_2020630626367890897_n.thumb.jpg.6448eb122a7a9dfa0a999369378af443.jpg

24 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

Ich habe nicht mehr so viele enge Klamotten mit Knöpfen übrig 😅 . Vielleicht mache ich noch eine Füllung, aber diesmal mit mehr Seitenansicht wie in diesem Video@missinlinc1 erwähnt, ich werde ein paar Bier trinken, damit du mich ein bisschen rülpsen hörst 🤭 und ein ordentliches Ende hinzufügen, das dir zeigt, wie rund mein Bauch ist, und vielleicht versuchen, ein paar Hosen zuzuknöpfen. Sag mir was du denkst. Soll ich noch etwas tun?

312611425_481497570422622_2020630626367890897_n.thumb.jpg.6448eb122a7a9dfa0a999369378af443.jpg

i hope

19 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

I don't really have that much tight clothes with buttons left 😅. I might do another stuffing but this time with more of a side view like in this 7 parts Instagram video @missinlinc1 mentioned I'll chug some beers so you can hear me burping a little bit 🤭 and add a proper ending showing you how round my belly is and maybe try to button some pants. Tell me what you think. Should I do something more?

stick to sexy lingerie and pat your belly, whatever you do will be amazing, you can improvise and indulge in gluttony ;), say phrases like: "I'm insatiably hungry", "I can't control myself", "I could eat a cow" in a sexy and honeyed voice, show your face even with a mask, look at the camera as if it were the last candy to eat, with greedy and sexy eyes :D,...  and that the video will lasts a long time, I love that ;) PS --> amazing belly