On 9/29/2022 at 7:17 PM, CutieDonut said:

September 30 in my country is celebrated Boy's Day. On this occasion you have a special video on which I reveal my face. 😈

See how I make and drink a delicious fatty shake. It was so delicious.... I want more 🥵🥵

VID_20220929_181728(0).gif

Damn you are cute! Hope you show more of that pretty face x

• Curvage Model

Look at my cute tummy. It's growing fatter by the day. I feel so much sexier with all my new soft curves! Who would like to grab my fat belly? Slap it and find out what is going to happen.😈

IMG_20220830_192453.jpg

IMG_20220830_193451.jpg

IMG_20220830_193515.jpg

IMG_20220830_193633.jpg

IMG_20220830_193639.jpg

What do you think of the new video?

Edited by CutieDonut

Guest Ringlord

Your belly gets fatter, your belly button gets deeper, your thighs get rounder, your fupa grows bigger, and your bras grow tighter. Keep swallowing those shakes and you'll be at your goal in no time.

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Look at my cute tummy. It's growing fatter by the day. I feel so much sexier with all my new soft curves! Who would like to grab my fat belly? Slap it and find out what is going to happen.😈

IMG_20220830_192453.jpg

IMG_20220830_193451.jpg

IMG_20220830_193515.jpg

IMG_20220830_193633.jpg

IMG_20220830_193639.jpg

Oh Girl! You became round in shape! I wish I could rest among your fatty thighs and kiss your underbelly🥵

Don't get me wrong your belly, thighs and wide ass are breathtaking, but your face... Damn you're sooo gorgeous! Watching your pretty face chugging that HUGE wg shake was amazing experience. Are you going to record yourself like this(i mean showing your face) or it was one time event? 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, GuyfromPoland said:

Don't get me wrong your belly, thighs and wide ass are breathtaking, but your face... Damn you're sooo gorgeous! Watching your pretty face chugging that HUGE wg shake was amazing experience. Are you going to record yourself like this(i mean showing your face) or it was one time event? 

Ty so much! 😍To be honest i thought it would be one time event, but i really enjoyed recording this one. So if you guys liked my last video "Watch me get naughty when the lights go out" let me know here. I might show my masked face more frequently😈, because after all i am doing all of this for you guys. I want to be someone's favorite cute piggy🐷. I am here on this curvage forum to chat with you, cuz i don't have enough time chat with every single one of you...😥 I'd really love to but I am only human, so if you want to get to know me better don't mind asking me questions, giving me suggestions for pics and videos, encourage me to eat and so on, but here, let's create our small society around me being your cute little piggy, love you guys ❤️😘

Also I want to thanks bing3333, Vulkan, tazino24 for amazing reviews! It means a lot for me thank you, thank you guys ❤️🥰 Keep on being active and you'll be rewarded ;)

On 10/3/2022 at 5:49 AM, CutieDonut said:

IMG_20220830_192453.jpg

IMG_20220830_193451.jpg

IMG_20220830_193515.jpg

IMG_20220830_193633.jpg

IMG_20220830_193639.jpg

I'd love to see you do a video like this or even maybe an all day stuffing or a massive stuffing kinda thing so we can see your belly balloon up and see how much your belly sticks out by the end of it 🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, missinlinc1 said:

I'd love to see you do a video like this or even maybe an all day stuffing or a massive stuffing kinda thing so we can see your belly balloon up and see how much your belly sticks out by the end of it 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for suggestion missinlinc1. 😘 I see you guys are enjoying my stuffing videos. That's great news, cuz this Donut is greedy and only getting hungrier with each day. Hope I won't get too fat for you guys. 🤭

IMG_20220822_191515.jpg

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Thanks for suggestion missinlinc1. 😘 I see you guys are enjoying my stuffing videos. That's great news, cuz this Donut is greedy and only getting hungrier with each day. Hope I won't get too fat for you guys. 🤭

IMG_20220822_191515.jpg

You are very welcome ☺️
That is awesome to hear, hopefully that means your stuffings get bigger and bigger along with that beautiful belly of yours 🥰🥰🥰  and I doubt that you’ll ever get too fat for us 😘

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

IMG_20220822_191515.jpg

What a belly! 😃 Just keep on eating greedy girl and keep growing. 

20 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

IMG_20220822_191515.jpg

Seeing you getting hungrier and greedier each day is amazing ! I wish you to reach the body that you want and to get really fat ! 🥰

Guest Berytosz
28 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:
Hey guys, I thought I'd share this, so you know me a bit better. Is it a match? hihi Let me know what you think.😘

Jars_of_kinks_feederism_edition222.jpg

It promises to be interesting🥵. I wonder when the first video of the funnel feeding will be?😋

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Berytosz said:

It promises to be interesting🥵. I wonder when the first video of the funnel feeding will be?😋

I don't know yet, I'm still looking for a feeder who'd tie me down and force feed like a good piggy using funnel🥵. Any volunteers? 🤭

Guest Berytosz
39 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

I don't know yet, I'm still looking for a feeder who'd tie me down and force feed like a good piggy using funnel🥵. Any volunteers? 🤭

Like many, I would love to take on this task, although probably not immediately😆. But on the other hand, the very thought of it makes me hot🥵.