AmateurArt [Pictures & Videos]

keep conservative all religions out of politics everything. Wait another 100-200 years for public opinion to evolve. Prosper.

Fixed  ;D

Setting aside my intolerance towards religion for second, I have to say, I respect for your decision not to show your face.  The internet has a long memory, and even if you wanted to share everything now, once it's out there, it's hard to take it back.  Especially for someone like you; you're something of a legend in Internet-Fat-Girl-Land. 

It doesn't help that most employers don't respect their employees' private lives, and will go out of their way to dig up dirt on you and fire you over it.  I once heard a story about a cop being fired because he was a cross-dresser.

Just out of curiosity, what are you doing your grad work in, and what kind of a job are you after?

I am reading all the suggestions about showing my face. I *may* consider taking face shots, but that's about it. You can beg... and make me feel bad for not being able to do it... and then make me angry that the US is so freaking backwards and discriminatory against anything sexual... but in the end I'm simply not left with a choice. I can barely afford to live month to month. Not being hired isn't an option for me. So, in a nutshell, if you really want girls to be able to do this sort of thing...

keep conservative religions out of politics. Wait another 100-200 years for public opinion to evolve. Prosper.

I am ready to give you asylum in good old Europe. ;D

This being said, I'm fine with whatever you'll decide, face or body-wise, and will enjoy anything you decide to show. :)

Guest Hoosierfan2

Fixed  ;D

Setting aside my intolerance towards religion for second, I have to say, I respect for your decision not to show your face.  The internet has a long memory, and even if you wanted to share everything now, once it's out there, it's hard to take it back.  Especially for someone like you; you're something of a legend in Internet-Fat-Girl-Land. 

It doesn't help that most employers don't respect their employees' private lives, and will go out of their way to dig up dirt on you and fire you over it.  I once heard a story about a cop being fired because he was a cross-dresser.

Just out of curiosity, what are you doing your grad work in, and what kind of a job are you after?

Not all religous people are extreme or conservative. I'm a devout Catholic, but a political radical and a believer in tolerance. Don't let the intolerant, hateful, extremist minority convince you we're all like that.

I am reading all the suggestions about showing my face. I *may* consider taking face shots, but that's about it. You can beg... and make me feel bad for not being able to do it... and then make me angry that the US is so freaking backwards and discriminatory against anything sexual... but in the end I'm simply not left with a choice. I can barely afford to live month to month. Not being hired isn't an option for me. So, in a nutshell, if you really want girls to be able to do this sort of thing...

keep conservative religions out of politics. Wait another 100-200 years for public opinion to evolve. Prosper.

That totally makes sense of course. Unfortunately. Nuff respect for showing your face at least a few times, despite the involved risks. It makes indeed a huge difference to have gotten an idea how you look like - your face compliments your body and your whole radiance tremendously.

I personally am not a fan of suggestions like wearing a mask. Cause that would add an artificial element, overshadowing your style. I rather would not show your face at all. Or maybe just your lips. Less drastic probably would be wearing sun glasses. But you have to decide  :)

Yeah--I mean sure, I'm curious and I'm sure it's as beautiful as the rest of you, I totally get your reasoning. I mean, a mask or sunglasses wouldn't be a bad idea to help sort-of give more freedom to you when you film, but really, if you continue doing things the way you've been doing them, I won't complain in the least.

Yeah--I mean sure, I'm curious and I'm sure it's as beautiful as the rest of you, I totally get your reasoning. I mean, a mask or sunglasses wouldn't be a bad idea to help sort-of give more freedom to you when you film, but really, if you continue doing things the way you've been doing them, I won't complain in the least.

Sunglasses would work great. Your belly says "hot," but your sunglasses say, "super cool".  8)

Wheather with or without mask or sunglasses, your appearance is sexier than ever. When i imagine, that even your maternity clothes dont fit anymore, ahot shower is running down my back,,In case of further videos, please show your hot,sexy paunch in side angle, it looks even bigger and hotter then.best regards

Guest AmateurArt

Not all religous people are extreme or conservative. I'm a devout Catholic, but a political radical and a believer in tolerance. Don't let the intolerant, hateful, extremist minority convince you we're all like that.

I greedily ate mango mochi purely for the sake of gluttony last night. Pretty darn sure there was lust in there. Also, I've gotten off to quite a bit of hot BBW wives who make videos. Totally envious of their husbands. Then I ate my way into not being able to move. Add sloth. Finally, I received a link to a video where a plump blonde ate in my honor. The pride... *whistles* I really couldn't have been more elated.

One night and I've done every single one of the 7 most horrible things I could ever do according to the Catholic church.

Since I don't agree with what a group of old men living in ridiculous luxury in Italy decide is moral and won't subject myself to shamefully share my kinks with a complete stranger while 'asking for forgiveness', I'm going to burn in a pit of fire for all eternity.

I'm much too busy being a tolerant person to care for even the most important commandment of all, which says I must think everyone who doesn't share my religion is wrong, immoral and... oh, look! It's that fiery pit of molten lava again! Quick! Someone convert me!

Honestly, I think the Hindus and Buddhists have some of the tastiest cultural foods EVER. So if they are all going to 'hell', maybe we can simply use the terrain as cooking fires? :D Yum!

Guest Hoosierfan2

I greedily ate mango mochi purely for the sake of gluttony last night. Pretty darn sure there was lust in there. Also, I've gotten off to quite a bit of hot BBW wives who make videos. Totally envious of their husbands. Then I ate my way into not being able to move. Add sloth. Finally, I received a link to a video where a plump blonde ate in my honor. The pride... *whistles* I really couldn't have been more elated.

One night and I've done every single one of the 7 most horrible things I could ever do according to the Catholic church.

Since I don't agree with what a group of old men living in ridiculous luxury in Italy decide is moral and won't subject myself to shamefully share my kinks with a complete stranger while 'asking for forgiveness', I'm going to burn in a pit of fire for all eternity.

I'm much too busy being a tolerant person to care for even the most important commandment of all, which says I must think everyone who doesn't share my religion is wrong, immoral and... oh, look! It's that fiery pit of molten lava again! Quick! Someone convert me!

Honestly, I think the Hindus and Buddhists have some of the tastiest cultural foods EVER. So if they are all going to 'hell', maybe we can simply use the terrain as cooking fires? :D Yum!

Uncalled for. I beleive fervently in the equality of all people. MLK: All wars are civil wars because all men are brothers.

I can get what you mean--I can get with the whole "don't steal or hurt anyone" stuff, but could never get into the dogma of religions. That said, I prefer to just keep it out of the conversation. Don't want all the weird, angry stuff that comes from all those labels getting in the way of decent conversation, you know?

Guest Londinium

Can we get picture updates soon? I haven't seen those in a while. Also, don't be that guy (er, girl), AmateurArt. Equality is best for all religions. What you said was a bit cruel. D:

The picture updates will come when they come. Be patient.

Guest Hoosierfan2

Can we get picture updates soon? I haven't seen those in a while. Also, don't be that guy (er, girl), AmateurArt. Equality is best for all religions. What you said was a bit cruel. D:

Doesn't matter to me. As she so mockingly pointed out, I'm a tolerant person.

Hey, AA!

Don't be too harsh with catholics: catholic countries created italian (yummy!), spanish and french cuisines and many more.

Pizza, french fries and... cheesecake are coming from old catholic lands. Well, hamburgers are german-protestant but nobody's perfect!

By eating catholic every gourmet can get fat. Justice had to be done.

post-1103-14513353806073_thumb.jpg

Guest AmateurArt

I simply can't get over the fact you want me to post pictures of my gluttony, but I can't post satire over the hypocrisy involved in that despite it being a mortal sin for you.

I'm going to be extra crispy for all of eternity because I make these videos...

and you're going to be extra crispy for watching them...

but you're asking me to make more?

How could anyone not find this absolutely hilarious?

Guest AmateurArt

Any chance you could do a video while walking?

I have no stake in the face or religious discussions, but I don't know that we've seen your body in motion.

Certainly, but I have a few other projects in mind first. I hope they will be worth postponing a walking video for :)

Guest Hoosierfan2

Technically, all of those countries have separation of church and state. Just look at Spain. First country in the world to legalize gay marriage.

Most Catholics I've spoken to use the term loosely. They don't really follow most of the 10 commandments or even think all of the 7 deadly sins are really all that evil.

They decorate pine trees in winter. Put up reindeer/ lights/ etc. Paint eggs in spring. Dress up and celebrate Halloween!

The ones I am friends with go to church once a week and ignore most of what the church says. It's simply a traditional term for them rather than teachings they live by. I'm more than fine with those. Great people.

I even know someone who does community service in animal shelters despite the church being very opposed to that because 'animals don't have souls'.

Technically speaking, I myself am a registered Catholic. Not that I believe in anything that the church says (obviously), but because I've been baptised, took my communion and even confirmed. Can't marry though. I don't feel too horribly though. Paraplegics can't marry in the Catholic church either. Neither can anyone who tells the church they are infertile.

It's when someone says devout Catholic that I cringe. Honestly, online satire and making fun of it is the best I can do to cope with the dread, but devout Catholics scare me to bits. If we were in person, I would have literally run from the spot.

I'd rather than a conversation about how my gaining weight makes me unattractive than how I'm going to burn in hell forever. No, it's not that I believe it. It's simply that devout Catholics think that way. That's frightening to me.

I want to post videos of eating my yummy breakfast without fear of gaining wrath from a religion that is against forums like these existing at all.

Personally, I think the solution here is to wipe off all traces of religion being mentioned. I think we all got along much better without it and I certainly felt more safe/ at ease.

One last word. I only used "devout" in the sense that I do attend mass every week. I am the person you speak of in the fourth paragraph. I am not a fundamentalist or creationist by any means. Think of it this way; I wouldn't be on these forums if I was a real, fire-breathing fundamentalist Catholic.

Technically, all of those countries have separation of church and state. Just look at Spain. First country in the world to legalize gay marriage.

The Netherlands were the first ;). Also we were the first one to decriminalize pot, but we haven't made any further progress there... sadly.

Sadly, same goes for fat acceptance :( although i do see some good things pop up every now and then.

Just wish it were moar :D