AmateurArt [Pictures & Videos]

That much softness and shapleyness and roundness just doesn't make sense. We are watching one of the most extraordinary figures of all time and it grows more astonishing day by day. Phenomenal beauty AA....its a pleasure to see u

Good question. I have no idea. Currently in Portland (no scale in the hotel room). I'm walking everywhere and trying to make my money last me the trip so it's not like I can eat three meals a day. I love this city so much though!

*wants to move*

I've literally asked my hotel and my waiters at restaurants which meals have the biggest portions so hopefully I'm making up for all that extra exercise by gorging whenever I can. *sneaky*

http://youtu.be/15pCh9Fdhck

Wow, this vid is super hot!  Wish I was in Portland, I'd take you out for sure!

Glad to see you posting videos. Can I request that you do a video remake of you in your swimsuit? I know it would hurt, so you can remake it in tank top and shorts (or bra and panties if feeling sexy, or nothing if feeling extra sexy! Just kidding!) If not, can you just do a video of your belly where you show your beautiful face? Thanks.

Good question. I have no idea. Currently in Portland (no scale in the hotel room). I'm walking everywhere and trying to make my money last me the trip so it's not like I can eat three meals a day. I love this city so much though!

*wants to move*

I've literally asked my hotel and my waiters at restaurants which meals have the biggest portions so hopefully I'm making up for all that extra exercise by gorging whenever I can. *sneaky*

You are a gift to our niche fetish community

Guest AmateurArt

Update for those visiting Portland:

I was *dead* wrong about those food trucks. You simply have to find the right ones. I had a *feast* even I couldn't finish at an Indian one. $6 with a drink for free (or maybe he simply liked my cleavage? Is that normal?)

I was also pleasantly surprised to encounter many more 'fit' BBWs than expected. Everyone walks/trolley/buses here. Added benefits of continuous light exercise and meeting people all the time.

Guest brolly

$6 with a drink for free (or maybe he simply liked my cleavage? Is that normal?)

Yes, that is a completely normal response to your beautiful figure.  Mildly surprised he didn't give you the whole meal for free.

Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Hey AA, we are honored to have you in our fair city.  Your presence here makes it all that much fairer.  Glad you are enjoying your time here and have discovered our plethora of food carts. 

May I suggest that you check out "Voodoo Donuts" in downtown on SW 3rd and Ankeny (1 block south of Burnside).  The bacon flavored donuts have to be a must for a girl who loves to eat as much as you seem to.  I will warn you that the place is uber-trendy and usually has long lines out the door. 

I wish I could take you out and spoil you.  I would love to take you to the Portland City Grill on top of one of the highest buildings in downtown.  It offers great food and a huge panoramic view of the city, the river, and the mountains in the background.  Unfortunately, I am leaving town at noon for a family function.  Won't be back till Monday.  If you ever come back this way, I would love to meet you, indulge you, and show you around the town.

*wants to move*

It's so good to finally see your face again, even though it's mostly off-screen. You're so inspiring, you're making me write stories...

*wants to move*

One of your best videos ever.  The shape of your body...beyond words.

Aybla Mediterranean Grill on 43rd and Belmont is a great cart. For about $7.50 you can get a massive gyro with all the trimmings. There's another one in the downtown area but I can't remember where.

As for all you can eat, there's an Indian place on 39th and Hawthorne called Dwaraka. I believe their all-you-can-eat lunch buffet is around $8. Fantastic food.

I didn't catch the area you're in so...those are the first two off the top of my head.

I'll second the Aybla and Voodoo Donuts recommendations. The Belmont food carts in general are both good and cheap: I also recommend Honey Pot and Viking Soul Food.

If you like diner food, the Hotcake House (technically 'Original Hotcake and Steak House') on 15th-ish and Powell has tasty food in huge portions for cheap.

If you like southern food, there's the Screen Door on 23rd and Burnside. There are often lines, but the food is excellent.