Meet Millie! ✿- silly sexy fun

• Curvage Model

Good evening lovers,

Hope you're all well? Thought we could have a lil bit of fun with this one..

Here's a candid shot of my massive arse, I genuinely laughed in disbelief when I was shown it. I'm honestly surprised at just how enormous it is. I've not taken my measurements in a while, so I thought we could play a little game of 'Guess the Circumference of Millie's Massive Arse!' (catchy title, I know).

There's a juicy prize in store for the correct guess, so hop to it!

Millie ✿

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey lovers, how are we all doing?

I'm doing good today! Enjoying listening to the rainfall outside from my sofa. Life just hasn't let up for me these past few weeks, I've been so incredibly busy having the loveliest of times - such a treat! I'm sure you'll all be pleased to hear that these good times have been accompanied by good food, I've been having some very fattening weekends of late mixed with some indulgent weekdays too. There's definitely been some visible weight gain, my face is getting so chubby too!

A little note on the 'Guess the Circumference of Millie's Massive Arse!' competition - I'm filming and uploading a measurements video this week and whoever is closest with their guess will be gifted this video! Let's hope my measuring tape is big enough.

Millie ✿