๐Ÿงก Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

3 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ย ยฃ57?! That's importing from the US and paying the privilege to do so...wow.ย 

Looks like if I want that mug I'm gonna have to do one thing and one thing only.

Get you to fall in love with me, suggest I come over to feed you, and then when you're in a food coma I escape into the night with that mug.

ย 

Now how do I stop you finding out my pla-

2 hours ago, ScoobyDoo said:

Congrats on winning Valentines Day. It's well deserved! Time for a celebration! ๐Ÿฅณ You got the coffee, shall I bring the cake? ๐Ÿ˜

Thank youย ๐Ÿ˜ย Time for a celebration, but I'm only accepting that deal if the cake is plural...multiple. Many, ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’•
Food Gift GIF by Hollyoaks

1 hour ago, NorthernWizard said:

Looks like if I want that mug I'm gonna have to do one thing and one thing only.

Get you to fall in love with me, suggest I come over to feed you, and then when you're in a food coma I escape into the night with that mug.

ย 

Now how do I stop you finding out my pla-

...almosssst worked :P x

As Iโ€™m in a good mood and feeling generous ;)ย Iโ€™m keeping my Valentineโ€™s clip on sale and ROGO for another couple of days.
Why don't you come feed me?
ย 

FeedMyValentine1.thumb.jpg.8d7c636189ad0e31eb998a30b4d53481.jpgFeedMyValentine3.thumb.jpg.27f5f5d135783eac4450df2b0a47f918.jpgFeedMyValentine4.thumb.jpg.b6db736d336c4ef978b2fad9ba2ab248.jpg

If you havenโ€™t watched this one yet, leave me a sweet lil 5 star review and Iโ€™ll send you a bonus clip for free.
Its one I filmed it right after this, some solo play to let some of that pent up excitement out. I needed itย ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’ฆ

ย 

ย 

ย 

Guest Plump_Love
On 2/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, SquishyMissyx said:

So I spent this weekend by myself, at a getaway lodge without good internet.
So of course thatย meant all I did was eat...and play
The absolute perfectย weekendย for a greedy growing girl.ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‡

Lucky for you, I filmed and photo'd the fun parts. Editing some footage know and ugh it is HOTย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’•

Wanna touch?

fa4kijsmwef81.thumb.jpeg.fbb1c39575b149f85cc93704f2a92014.jpeg

YES, I want to touch!!!

Morning my Curvage loveliesย ๐Ÿฅฐย How are we?

I need dragging into todayย โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿ˜ด
If someone could hold fresh-baked pastries outside my bedroom, to lure me out of bed that would be perfectย ย ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’•ย ย Thanksย 

2 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Morning my Curvage loveliesย ๐Ÿฅฐย How are we?

I need dragging into todayย โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿ˜ด
If someone could hold fresh-baked pastries outside my bedroom, to lure me out of bed that would be perfectย ย ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’•ย ย Thanksย 

Mostly a sweet tooth then love?

2 hours ago, drpop said:

Thanks for all the work you put into clips videos. You have have greatย angles showing off your alluring beauty and you always relpy to the thread.ย Thanks, tak care

This is so sweet, thank you @drpopย  You guys have made me feel so welcome as part of the Curvage community, and I'm excited to grow even more ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ) into it here!ย ย ๐Ÿ’•
Summer Love GIF by Tonton Friends

1 hour ago, NorthernWizard said:

Mostly a sweet tooth then love?

I was just CRAVING pastries this morning.
Warm and doughy and sweet, as many as I could possibly get hold of.

Normally I'm more of a savory girl (pizza is my first love), though lately that sweet tooth do be growingย ๐Ÿ‘€

8 minutes ago, SquishyMissyx said:

I was just CRAVING pastries this morning.
Warm and doughy and sweet, as many as I could possibly get hold of.

Normally I'm more of a savory girl (pizza is my first love), though lately that sweet tooth do be growingย ๐Ÿ‘€

Not just the sweet tooth that's growing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ah, so the adorable heart-shaped cheese truckles I saw a few days ago would still be appreciated?

ย 

17 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Thank youย ๐Ÿ˜ย Time for a celebration, but I'm only accepting that deal if the cake is plural...multiple. Many, ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’•
Food Gift GIF by Hollyoaks

Alright deal, but you got to leave a slice for me okay? However, now you make me wonder whether I should bring the cakes to you or bring you to the cakes...

I mean, what if I ran out? ๐Ÿ˜จ *sweating intensifies* I better make this a problem for the pastry shop. The pastry shop it is. Let's Go!

2 hours ago, NorthernWizard said:

Not just the sweet tooth that's growing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ah, so the adorable heart-shaped cheese truckles I saw a few days ago would still be appreciated?

ย 

Shhhย ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ‘€ is it that noticeable?!ย 
And yes, yes they would. Please send.

1 hour ago, ScoobyDoo said:

Alright deal, but you got to leave a slice for me okay? However, now you make me wonder whether I should bring the cakes to you or bring you to the cakes...

I mean, what if I ran out? ๐Ÿ˜จ *sweating intensifies* I better make this a problem for the pastry shop. The pastry shop it is. Let's Go!

You were so, SO close...but asking me to share and save you a slice? Men have died for less...
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’•

14 hours ago, Plump_Love said:

YES, I want to touch!!!

j8m1rlfj8nf81.thumb.jpeg.2a99ae17fd108092cb8ac29d81b1e698.jpeg

Funny you mention this pic. I'm uploading a video nowย much earlier than I normally would.ย 
It may be just too hot for Curvage, and not getย approved ย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅย ย so I want to test with the mods and schedule it's release!ย 

This set of pics were taken just before I filmed the video and give you a big hint what its about.ย 
Will keep you updated on the decision, but if it's a yes..then we are going to have some FUN togetherย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

3 minutes ago, SquishyMissyx said:

j8m1rlfj8nf81.thumb.jpeg.2a99ae17fd108092cb8ac29d81b1e698.jpeg

Funny you mention this pic. I'm uploading a video nowย much earlier than I normally would.ย 
It may be just too hot for Curvage, and not getย approved ย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅย ย so I want to test with the mods and schedule it's release!ย 

This set of pics were taken just before I filmed the video and give you a big hint what its about.ย 
Will keep you updated on the decision, but if it's a yes..then we are going to have some FUN togetherย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Babe I don't think I've ever wanted a video more lol. Soooo sexy....and may I say growing quite beautifully. A real gorged, gorgeous fatty

1 hour ago, SquishyMissyx said:

You were so, SO close...but asking me to share and save you a slice? Men have died for less...
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’•

And here I was thinking you still had some purity left in you. But since I hold my life very dearly, I will just donate my slice as a sacrifice for the greater good to live and see another day. ๐Ÿ˜›

j8m1rlfj8nf81.thumb.jpeg.30e94f310dd9b1a79501e708ce563722.jpeg

if youre saying this is what i think youre saying this is. we could be in for something special wow

On 2/15/2022 at 3:23 PM, SquishyMissyx said:

Morning @Vathย ๐ŸฅฐAs an intro to all things SquishyMissy,ย ย this post here is the best place to startย has my thinnest adultย weight there, as well as a video with my current and goal weightsย included!ย ๐Ÿ’•

ย 

Strongfat is totally underrated, or at least strongerย fat lol. Think you can tell I'm noย gym freakย ๐Ÿ˜‚
I want to do is gain as much as I can on my butt and legs, both for the shape (I want them HUGE)ย and for the fact I can eventually gain even more than I would be able to without itย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•ย 

Sexy On My Way GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

The thought of all thoseย HUGEย beautiful forms makes me swoonย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐย ย I hope you had aย luxuriousย valentines day Jasmine, with aย lot of good foodย ๐Ÿ’–ย ๐Ÿ’ฎย ๐Ÿซ

And yes, strongfat is reallyย underrated, which is quite the shame. I have witnessed some guys getting trulyย stupefied when theyย underestimated their opponent.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

15 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

Babe I don't think I've ever wanted a video more lol. Soooo sexy....and may I say growing quite beautifully. A real gorged, gorgeous fatty

I may be guilty of gorging and growing *just* a littttttleย 
(a couple hundred pounds is still little right?)ย ๐Ÿ˜‡

10 hours ago, NorthernWizard said:

MISS SQUISH

samurai-dog-the-master-of-bonks-has-arrived-hornys-shall-perish-meme~2.jpg

And now then.
Hornyย shall NEVER be suppressed in this thread. I am sworn to a lifestyle of hedonism and excess, we must encourage the horny and enjoy her when she arrives.
Always.

200.thumb.gif.0293e12192a0e9916a8ffe9080848d00.gif

Edited by SquishyMissyx

Anime plot idea - Your fat princess girlfriend, โœจSquishyMissyโœจย can only be rescued through the power of snacks โœจ ๐Ÿ’ช
Who's watching?ย ๐Ÿค”

SM-OF_Anime.thumb.png.9b9bcfee7ece89f5dd025e1cc0f84beb.png

๐Ÿ˜‚ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย straight to the top of my anime to watch list
if we curvagers combine ourย snack gathering powers together we can be unstoppable

ย 

and you will be MASSIVEย