19 minutes ago, dcm1001 said:

😂 😂 😂 straight to the top of my anime to watch list
if we curvagers combine our snack gathering powers together we can be unstoppable

and you will be MASSIVE 

Team up and do your best! 😈 If I get my way, I'll enjoy being  m a s s i v e ...until I want more.

1 hour ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Lets both be honest - with a name like CrunchyRoll it's only a matter of time before I devour that, too. 

Mmmmm...CrunchyRollllll 🤤

That made me laugh out loud 🤣 I’m not surprised though you are honestly such a gorgeous glutton! You’re always thinking about food in some shape or form lol 😂😍

On 2/17/2022 at 6:03 AM, SquishyMissyx said:

Anime plot idea - Your fat princess girlfriend, SquishyMissy can only be rescued through the power of snacks 💪
Who's watching? 🤔

SM-OF_Anime.thumb.png.9b9bcfee7ece89f5dd025e1cc0f84beb.png

‘Starving Beauty,’ is the Disney remake we deserve! Add an anime twist and you’re sitting on a golden idea!

This weekend. 
You guys have made my February huge and supported me growing even bigger in any way you can...
So to make up for it, I'm putting allllll
 of my clips at $3.99 or less this weekend 

ezgif-3-1e9465509b7ada.thumb.gif.03a0f603802fe2aa56b4b8b995cf0c19.gifezgif-2-3a3f3564d6.gif.a96c4dace01c9ebb7d99291e4f367bb1.thumb.gif.c8fe35a76a4ada024d745f0ce296698c.gifFatBondageLights.thumb.gif.c9f8caaf1d4ef199dfabc31da9b190dc.gif

All of em. Each and every one. 
Perfect if we’ve not been introduced yet, or if you’ve been wondering *exactly* what that one clip is without having to commit.
Come see what the fuss is about 🥵🥵🥵

Edited by SquishyMissyx

26 minutes ago, SquishyMissyx said:

The GLAD news
You guys have made my February huge and supported me growing even bigger in any way you can...
So to make up for it, I'm putting allllll
 of my clips at $3.99 or less this weekend 

ezgif-3-1e9465509b7ada.thumb.gif.03a0f603802fe2aa56b4b8b995cf0c19.gifezgif-2-3a3f3564d6.gif.a96c4dace01c9ebb7d99291e4f367bb1.thumb.gif.c8fe35a76a4ada024d745f0ce296698c.gif

All of em. Each and every one. 
Perfect if we’ve not been introduced yet, or if you’ve been wondering *exactly* what that one clip is without having to commit.
Come see what the fuss is about 🥵🥵🥵

Okkkk I have some catching up to do on the @SquishyMissyx back catalogue!!!

FatBondageLights.thumb.gif.4916248cec212a3b7e000fb70734b496.gif

This GIF is damn magic your ass is looking gigantic now 

2 hours ago, UKAlien said:

Okkkk I have some catching up to do on the @SquishyMissyx back catalogue!!!

FatBondageLights.thumb.gif.a2346c7bcb4e4469fdd253aa6e90dce8.gif

This GIF is damn magic your ass is looking gigantic now 

Thank you, she has been filling OUT lately. The 🍑 doesn't look substantial enough to depict it anymore 😂

If you wanna see more of how much this peach is growing, that's from this clip 💕

Edited by SquishyMissyx

2 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Do you know another girl, who pre-games dinner out with friends with not one, not two, but three pizzas?  
This mouth and appetite are becoming insatiable 😏💕 

Solo1.thumb.png.8cf07211e9f4e28a78c837fbc0309fe0.png

I personally don't, but okay I have never met you.😂 You sound insatiable already and it seems that you're far from done. I wonder where this will end up at.
How does it make you feel going out for dinner with friends without them knowing you devoured three pizza's beforehand? 😏

2 hours ago, ScoobyDoo said:

I personally don't, but okay I have never met you.😂 You sound insatiable already and it seems that you're far from done. I wonder where this will end up at.
How does it make you feel going out for dinner with friends without them knowing you devoured three pizza's beforehand? 😏

Oh I am FAR from done, this is just the start of my journey and fun 😏💕

I pregamed the pizza, so that I wouldn't completely overeat compared to everyone else...but still ate the most 👀 I guess I have a problem?

There's such a secret sexy thrill, knowing I've already eaten wayyyyy more than any of my friends...before dinner has even started 😇

Guest Plump_Love
6 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Do you know another girl, who pre-games dinner out with friends with not one, not two, but three pizzas?  
This mouth and appetite are becoming insatiable 😏💕 

Solo1.thumb.png.8cf07211e9f4e28a78c837fbc0309fe0.png

I’m afraid I do know anyone else who has done that.😉

7 hours ago, imp said:

And the after? How are we supposed to believe it's pregame? Hmmmmm?

Don't worry - Although I couldn't really film a whole stuffing video in a whole group of people (some I was meeting for the first time) 
I did get a little video of my dinner (and dessert. And coffee) too 🥰 

4 hours ago, Guylikesfatgirls said:

No I don't think so but that's what makes you hot AF! 🥵

Well thank you 🥰 You guys make me smile waking up to your replies so so much. Thank you @Guylikesfatgirls 

7 hours ago, Plump_Love said:

I’m afraid I do know anyone else who has done that.😉

I'm taking this to mean 'don't' @Plump_Love 😜 I guess maaaybe I'm a little different to most girls (different meaning bigger, greedier).
Food is SUCH pleasure...

Guest Plump_Love
1 hour ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Well thank you 🥰 You guys make me smile waking up to your replies so so much. Thank you @Guylikesfatgirls 

I'm taking this to mean 'don't' @Plump_Love 😜 I guess maaaybe I'm a little different to most girls (different meaning bigger, greedier).
Food is SUCH pleasure...

You are correct that I missed the rest of don’t, but that’s not a bad thing. You are a beautiful woman!! That’s all there is to it. And if you’re “different,” then all the better, I say, because who we are doesn’t depend on others.😃💕 Oh … and I love food too … I don’t think that’s greedy. In fact, sometimes I think I can just walk past a table of food and gain five pounds. I’m an FA more than either a feeder or feedee, and I’m already fat, but if someone wanted to fatten me, I gain very easily.