Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

53 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

These are so awesome, you have any more Kikyo pics?

I’d say check out her Instagram or Facebook. She posts a lot of good ones there of her in the ring. Her TikTok is also fantastic for some short videos.

Give her a follow, like her photos/TikToks (don’t comment creepy things, she is a wrestler and not a fetish model), and help her grow her following!

Guest ratetankmark
35 minutes ago, Onen said:

I’d say check out her Instagram or Facebook. She posts a lot of good ones there of her in the ring. Her TikTok is also fantastic for some short videos.

Give her a follow, like her photos/TikToks (don’t comment creepy things, she is a wrestler and not a fetish model), and help her grow her following!

I don't plan to be creepy, I already follow her on Twitter and Facebook.

1 hour ago, ratetankmark said:

I don't plan to be creepy, I already follow her on Twitter and Facebook.

That wasn’t for you, this place has a lot of lurkers and anons. They tend to latch onto random people and put their fetish on them without consent. That was more for the general room

Guest ratetankmark

How did Kikyo not get gassed due to all the running that she did in this clip? Unless her cardio is better for someone of her immense girth than it looks like?

Guest ratetankmark

Fc7mLT_XEAEUnEC?format=jpg&name=medium

Regina looks so fucking hot here, love her gut, her voice, her jacket and her swagger.

FdBoc6HaEAEyurA?format=jpg&name=large

FceLC5JX0AA50iu?format=jpg&name=large

Nightshade also looks good here, excited to see her go back to Japan so maybe she can become sumo sized? Also her gut's so big that they need two titles to cover it!

Guest ratetankmark

Fd_nbaPaEAAF126?format=jpg&name=large

Fd_KAPBakAElrFg?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The size of both Yuu and Chihiro Hashimoto is incredible, love the double chin on Yuu, too and how tight the gear looks around Yuu's big gut!

Guest ratetankmark
3 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Nightshade’s back in Japan and looking  Godzilla sized compared to everyone else

DA9D4C65-B449-46EF-92F5-1DCA4AB238A5.jpeg

2D31E57F-A5E5-4AA8-B724-21654643F206.jpeg

BD0DBB5A-0E84-4CC0-9CE6-FF404DC3E9FB.jpeg

30D51CEB-8115-47CB-9D10-5E4FF91200A7.jpeg

DA8018F5-192F-4EF8-976B-ED28858A1E5E.jpeg

Holy shit, dude, I was JUST about to start posting them! I love how big her belly looks, she's legit gonna fatten herself up until she gets to sumo sized! 

FeEsA5LaUAIhwgb?format=jpg&name=medium

FeEscOwaAAAYOXE?format=jpg&name=medium

Nightshade: I'm gonna be THIS wide when I finish my Japan tour!

FeFBZ-WXwAAUOGe?format=jpg&name=large

I also love how big Nightshade looks here and how damn skintight her bodysuit looks, also liking the second chin!