Squishy Bae

Guest The Fat Professor
On 5/13/2023 at 2:06 PM, squishy_bae said:

You three probably like these then 👀

1F5722B9-48CB-4C6D-9499-0744AD229808.jpeg

BEE4CD26-F947-4278-8BC1-EC41AADB21D3.jpeg

87B5040C-EFF6-4C34-BF36-4C112962B58E.jpeg

Love these three! But I adore the one in the middle. You appear bare in this one. Fantastic angle and view, even seeing some of your feet and toes!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😃

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, The Fat Professor said:

Love these three! But I adore the one in the middle. You appear bare in this one. Fantastic angle and view, even seeing some of your feet and toes!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😃

I know! I swear i have panties on but my belly decided to swallow them completely 😳

Guest The Fat Professor
4 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

I know! I swear i have panties on but my belly decided to swallow them completely 😳

It is a lovely view of a beautiful, sensual body. That photo turns me on more than I can say, and panties or not, I think I’m in love!❤️❤️❤️😃😉

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, The Fat Professor said:

It is a lovely view of a beautiful, sensual body. That photo turns me on more than I can say, and panties or not, I think I’m in love!❤️❤️❤️😃😉

Thank you 🥰

5 hours ago, Fantasyfeeder86 said:

Your definitely have a belly that can't be hidden... I guess you have been receiving comments from your friends now.

My friends don’t like making comments on people’s bodies for fear of upsetting them, however I’m sure they’ve noticed! 

Guest The Fat Professor
3 minutes ago, squishy_bae said:

Thank you 🥰

My friends don’t like making comments on people’s bodies for fear of upsetting them, however I’m sure they’ve noticed! 

I can understand that. All I seem to do is make comments on bodies on Curvage, but in daily life, I would never make a remark about a woman possibly gaining weight. I would just bubble up with excitement underneath, and wish I could see more. 😉😃 Your pictures are great, but I imagine that you’re even more beautiful in person!!❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, The Fat Professor said:

I can understand that. All I seem to do is make comments on bodies on Curvage, but in daily life, I would never make a remark about a woman possibly gaining weight. I would just bubble up with excitement underneath, and wish I could see more. 😉😃 Your pictures are great, but I imagine that you’re even more beautiful in person!!❤️❤️

Yeah I think if someone is posting their body on a site like curvage and you know they participate in this kink then of course it’s fine to comment (as long as it’s respectful) but yeah, I totally disagree with commenting on people’s bodies irl. You never know what someone has been through/is going through

And thank you, that’s very sweet to say 🥰

On 4/6/2023 at 10:17 AM, squishy_bae said:

What part of my chubby body would you explore first? 😇

0973152A-52C7-4793-A7AA-2E27773DA913.jpeg

I might be in the minority here, but the first parts of you I'd go after would be those love handles, hips, and butt. Don't get me wrong, I love how soft your belly is getting, but the thiccness that's supporting that jelly belly, I wouldn't be able to pass on that opportunity.

On 5/13/2023 at 8:19 AM, squishy_bae said:

What’s your favourite belly angle? Low, to the side, standing, sitting or POV? I’d love to know! 😘

1BB8F10B-2855-433C-9F40-E8F3ECD34C69.jpeg

POV and looking up from your feet are great for showing how far that belly keeps poking out, so adorable. But I'd vote for any profile shot from you. You've got tremendous curves all over, no sense in focusing on just one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 7:33 AM, squishy_bae said:

It’s been a while since I posted in this thread, but why not bring it to life with some recent before & afters? 

I guess for a girl who isn’t intentionally gaining, I’ve packed on some pounds 🫣 my greediness keeps getting the better of me and I’m bigger than I would ever have imagined being. 

What do you think of these? 

CBE95475-BFCD-4C80-A197-4FAEC687D3F3.jpeg

C2F5381F-D78B-4FB2-AEF6-1443A4FB5EC6.jpeg

You looked good before you but you look even better now that you've filled out your figure.

On 7/8/2022 at 5:59 AM, squishy_bae said:

Did you manage to catch my first ever banana & Sprite bloat? Here are the before and afters 👀

26A68A5F-B052-4DDD-830C-5830CA4CB02D.jpeg

64B2A2CE-540C-4606-BAE0-A4F14645A88B.jpeg

6C61C3F1-40C5-4463-9EE1-A338A4F43966.jpeg

On 1/4/2023 at 6:33 AM, squishy_bae said:

It’s been a while since I posted in this thread, but why not bring it to life with some recent before & afters? 

I guess for a girl who isn’t intentionally gaining, I’ve packed on some pounds 🫣 my greediness keeps getting the better of me and I’m bigger than I would ever have imagined being. 

What do you think of these? 

CBE95475-BFCD-4C80-A197-4FAEC687D3F3.jpeg

C2F5381F-D78B-4FB2-AEF6-1443A4FB5EC6.jpeg

The before and afters are amazing! Kudos to you for learning to eat for fun and forgetting your old diets :) very cute

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 5/17/2023 at 3:52 AM, Guest The Fat Professor said:

I know! It’s quite misleading… I definitely had panties on but I guess something got in the way 🤭

• Curvage Model
On 5/17/2023 at 9:08 PM, darthstuffer said:

I might be in the minority here, but the first parts of you I'd go after would be those love handles, hips, and butt. Don't get me wrong, I love how soft your belly is getting, but the thiccness that's supporting that jelly belly, I wouldn't be able to pass on that opportunity.

POV and looking up from your feet are great for showing how far that belly keeps poking out, so adorable. But I'd vote for any profile shot from you. You've got tremendous curves all over, no sense in focusing on just one.

Yeah I feel like my belly gets all the attention (and I know why) but it’s nice for my hips and ass to get some love too 😍

• 4 weeks later...
Guest smithjoey479
8 minutes ago, squishy_bae said:

Laying here with a full belly, I was thinking about my favourite types of clips to make (role plays, stuffings, belly play), what are your favourite types of clips to watch? ❤️

Belly noises and burp videos 

53 minutes ago, squishy_bae said:

Laying here with a full belly, I was thinking about my favourite types of clips to make (role plays, stuffings, belly play), what are your favourite types of clips to watch? ❤️

Button popping

Measuring b/a

Trying outgrown clothes

Describing reactions to your WG

Guest Carcer89
22 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

Any of the above 😂