Squishy Bae

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 1/4/2023 at 7:33 AM, squishy_bae said:

It’s been a while since I posted in this thread, but why not bring it to life with some recent before & afters? 

I guess for a girl who isn’t intentionally gaining, I’ve packed on some pounds 🫣 my greediness keeps getting the better of me and I’m bigger than I would ever have imagined being. 

What do you think of these? 

CBE95475-BFCD-4C80-A197-4FAEC687D3F3.jpeg

C2F5381F-D78B-4FB2-AEF6-1443A4FB5EC6.jpeg

Lovely pics!!! You are a woman who is super attractive slim or plump!! I LOVE these pics!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍

On 1/16/2023 at 8:48 AM, squishy_bae said:

So my recent weigh in got me thinking… what weight would you love to see me at or what weight would suit me best? 😍

I think you’re yummy now! You would be gorgeous at 250, 275, 300, or more. As long as I get to come and play with your jiggly rolls, I will love it ALL!❤️❤️❤️😍

5 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

So glad you love them! They are pretty hot, if I do say so myself 🤭

A sexy girl who knows she is sexy!❤️😃😉

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2023 at 7:33 AM, squishy_bae said:

It’s been a while since I posted in this thread, but why not bring it to life with some recent before & afters? 

I guess for a girl who isn’t intentionally gaining, I’ve packed on some pounds 🫣 my greediness keeps getting the better of me and I’m bigger than I would ever have imagined being. 

I think these are tremendous! You are indeed a beautiful woman, slim or chubby, and if you are not gaining on purpose then it is all the more titillating. It would seem that you have a weakness for good, fattening foods, and I just love that. There is nothing more I enjoy than tempting a beautiful, chubby girl at her point of least resistance. If I knew the foods that you simply can't resist, I would adore making them available to you!🥰😀😉

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

I think these are tremendous! You are indeed a beautiful woman, slim or chubby, and if you are not gaining on purpose then it is all the more titillating. It would seem that you have a weakness for good, fattening foods, and I just love that. There is nothing more I enjoy than tempting a beautiful, chubby girl at her point of least resistance. If I knew the foods that you simply can't resist, I would adore making them available to you!🥰😀😉

Thank you babe! And yes, you’ve nailed it. My greediness and weakness for food is what got me here in the first place and my willpower is at zero! I’m sure you’d have a lot of fun with that 😏 

1 hour ago, squishy_bae said:

Thank you babe! And yes, you’ve nailed it. My greediness and weakness for food is what got me here in the first place and my willpower is at zero! I’m sure you’d have a lot of fun with that 😏 

Yes, indeed!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

44 minutes ago, tumlover said:

also, 2021 vs now 

Screenshot2023-03-02at11_40_46am.thumb.png.de18671692549415c7f695e2690604ef.png

Screenshot2023-03-02at11_41_37am.thumb.png.2824758c7742ea5ce2a71e2225c7ae82.png

Goodness gracious that's hot 🥵

Initially, it doesn't look like much, but then you start to notice the differences...

The roll of fat at your side is deeper, your upper belly is bigger and more defined and your lower belly is looking waaay heavier and has a proper 'can't hide it anymore by breathing in' sag. 

Absolutely gorgeous 😍 

Guest matthiasfishwick
On 1/16/2023 at 5:48 AM, squishy_bae said:

So my recent weigh in got me thinking… what weight would you love to see me at or what weight would suit me best? 😍

Hmm, 200.

Just kidding, at least 250 or maybe a bit higher would look great, if you pull it off

😜😍😘😋

• Curvage Model
On 3/2/2023 at 12:45 AM, tumlover said:

your dp might need an update 😉

Screenshot2023-03-02at11_43_19am.thumb.png.def5f993505c22016c56c4d385e7fbe3.png

On 3/2/2023 at 12:45 AM, tumlover said:

also, 2021 vs now 

Screenshot2023-03-02at11_40_46am.thumb.png.de18671692549415c7f695e2690604ef.png

Screenshot2023-03-02at11_41_37am.thumb.png.2824758c7742ea5ce2a71e2225c7ae82.png

It’s quite crazy the difference considering I’m not even trying to gain 🫣 also, I could update my DP or I could surprise people when they click on my page and see how much bigger I actually am. What do you guys think is best? 👀

2 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

It’s quite crazy the difference considering I’m not even trying to gain 🫣 also, I could update my DP or I could surprise people when they click on my page and see how much bigger I actually am. What do you guys think is best? 👀

Surprise them!😃😉

On 1/4/2023 at 1:33 PM, squishy_bae said:

Your curves are so well proportioned that when we see only an « after » pic, the belly is not « shocking » that much.  But when we put a Before pic and an after pic together ´, then we realize how much it has grown :o Really impressive ! And your curves are blessed ;) 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

Your curves are so well proportioned that when we see only an « after » pic, the belly is not « shocking » that much.  But when we put a Before pic and an after pic together ´, then we realize how much it has grown :o Really impressive ! And your curves are blessed ;) 

I hope you’re a fan of the proportions, even if it doesn’t show off my belly as much 😜

• 4 weeks later...