The Diary of an Insatiable Girl

333Blebleble333

Day 1

Uh, how do I start this? Dear diary. No, that’s stupid. Ok, I’ll start by introducing myself, I should be able to do that much… My name is Lillian Harrison. Lily. I’m 19 years old and I just arrived at my dorm room at college. That’s pretty much why I started writing this. I feel like I’m starting a new chapter of my life and I just felt like documenting it. I hope I can make it a daily habit, but knowing myself it might as well be the last entry I ever write…

I don’t know if anyone is ever gonna read this, but I think I should tell you something more about myself. My mom likes to joke that I was born hungry. While there were times when I wasn’t too thrilled about hearing it, I could never really deny it. When I was six and went to school for the first time, I was about thirty pounds heavier than anyone else in my class. That was when my mom decided she would have to be more careful with what and how much I eat. She made sure everything I ate was healthy and low on calories. It worked and soon I was on a healthy weight again. Then puberty hit me like a train.

If I was always hungry before, when it hit me I was always starving. Every day I wanted to eat more and more. I remember screaming and crying until I lost my voice. That was when mom realized she had to let me eat, though still restricting me with what I could and couldn’t eat. With the amounts of food I was able to gobble up it didn’t matter anyway and so I started gaining again.

I may have not been the first girl in my class to get breasts, but soon I was by far the biggest. To be fair I was the biggest in every aspect except for my height. I still lacked a few inches to my current unimpressive height of 5’3’’ back then. Back then, it seemed like every day I came to school a little bit larger and heavier. It didn’t take long before it attracted bullies towards me. That was a clue for my mom to step in again. There wasn’t much she could do with my diet and so she forced me to start exercising. She even went so far as to hire a personal coach for me! It worked.

I won’t bother you anymore with stories of me growing up… I’ll just let you know I lost the extra weight, though my breasts never got any smaller, on the contrary. The 30P bra I’m wearing today is starting to feel rather tight. I hope it won’t make me sound vain, but I got to admit I’m very proud of the body I have now. I’d describe my body shape as a top heavy hourglass, with a round and firm posterior, narrow waist and afore mention huge fucking tits! The time I spent in the gym clearly didn’t go to waste. I might not seem to be very muscular, but I’m stronger than I look. I need to be, to be able to carry my evergrowing chest without any issue.

I don’t even know why I’m writing all this… Maybe it’s because I’m fully responsible for what I eat for the first time in… forever. With my uncontrollable appetite I’ll have to be really careful with what I eat if I don’t want to lose my figure. Which I don’t. Looking at the crumbs from the family sized KFC meal I just demolished I guess I’m off to a great start. I mean I hadn’t had KFC since I was very little and I remembered how tasty it was, so it was bound to happen sooner or later. No more fast food for me though. I just googled how many calories I’ve just devoured... Over 7000! The worst of it is I’m not even close to being full… I’m not eating anything else though.

I’ll have to get a scale to keep an eye on my weight. I weighed 129.3 pounds when I weighed myself at home this morning. I’d love to stay below 130 by the time I go back home for Christmas, though I know it won’t be easy. Anyway I’m knackered. Carrying all my stuff to a room on the third floor isn’t the easiest task even for people who don’t have 25 pounds strapped to their chest. I’m gonna go to sleep now. See ya tomorrow?

Day 2

It totally sucks that the school canteen isn’t open until the school starts! I mean, the unlimited meal plan wasn’t the only reason why I chose this school, but it definitely wasn’t a negligible part. I never realized just how much it costs to feed me to the point where I’m not dying of starvation… which brings me to the other point. Remember how I said no more fast food? Well, it turns out it’s by far the cheapest option.

You wouldn’t believe how many burgers it takes to fill up my stomach… I bought 15 cheeseburgers to go, pretending on the phone I was buying them for a party…

The cheeseburgers were… disappointing. They didn’t taste as good as I remembered, but I still ate all of them. Nope, it wasn’t enough and I was still hungry afterwards, but it had to do for lunch today.

After lunch I spent most of the day walking around the town, finding what is where. I’m not too happy the gym is on the other side of town than the school campus, but at least there is a swimming pool right next to it. I kinda wish I took my swimsuit with me today, so I could make a few pools to burn some of those burgers. The town is really nice, but there just isn’t much in terms of healthy options when it comes to food. That sucks! I can’t wait for the school canteen to open.

I know I will sound really vain, but I really like the way I look. I’m just not very happy with the attention my figure brings. I always struggle with what to wear. On one hand I’m proud of my body and want to show it, but on the other hand I don’t really enjoy people staring at my tits, so I want to hide in oversized clothes. Ugh, seeing it written like this it sounds really stupid… But can you imagine what it’s like to simply go about your business and to hear some nasty dudes cat calling you? To hear dirty remarks whenever you decide not to wear 3 layers of clothes? I can’t believe how many creeps I met today! This town seems to be filled with them. I’m genuinely scared to go out on my own again…

On the more positive note, my roommate arrived today and you could say it was love at first sight. It might sound mean but… well, I’ll put it bluntly, she is fat. And I mean really fat. Like 300 pounds at least. The blonde girl looks a bit like my inverted version, small breasts, huge gut and a big bottom. I guess you’re wondering why it makes me so happy to find out she’s fat… Can you imagine how some skinny bitch would react to the way I eat? Melissa on the other hand, my roommate's name is Melissa by the way, won't be that revolted by it. I mean I assume she can eat a lot, given her size…

Melissa seems like the nicest girl you’ll ever meet. I mean she even brought me a big chocolate cake to ‘sweeten our starting friendship’ as she put it. I don’t think she expected me to eat it in one sitting though. Dammit! I’m slipping…

I’m not sure how it came up, but as we were talking I kinda mentioned I’ve never in my life eaten pizza. Melissa was horrified and declared we were gonna “rectify that sin” and have a pizza party tomorrow. She swore I’ll never want to eat anything else ever again. I wonder if I’ll really like it...

Day 3

I had a really strange encounter when I went to take shower this morning. Until then Melissa was the biggest teen I’ve ever seen with my own eyes. The girl I met in the showers took away her crown though. The girl, Abigail, was really a sight to behold. I mean how often do you meet girls who take snacks with them to shower? Nothing about Abby is small. She must be very close to being six feet in height. She’s got big boobs, bigger stomach and an absolutely enormous ass! I mean, her hips are wider than the narrow door frame! She seemed pretty cool, but I can’t really say much about her yet. My mind was kinda occupied with taking in the naked colossus that she was. It was interesting to see a girl of her stature to be so confident in her own body. It makes me think. Since childhood I have had this image that being fat is something undesirable, yet the two fat girls I met in the last 24 hours seem to have no issue with their size. It’s kinda inspiring, but unthinkable in my case. I need to be careful not to give in to my ever present hunger. Once I would give in, there’d be no way back…

Melissa and I are bonding quickly. It’s as if we were made for each other. We like the same music, same TV shows and we both have a crush on Tom Hiddleston. I mean he’s Loki! It was pretty funny when we both pulled out the same poster to hang on the wall. It is a pleasant surprise for me how well we’re getting along. Other girls… well, let’s say other girls never really liked me too much. Or at least ever since I started to get attention from boys. There is one thing I don’t like about Melissa too much. She seems to have a never ending supply of snacks… it wouldn’t be a problem if she wasn’t the kind girl she is, offering me something all the time. I’m not too proud of how many times I gave in to the temptation. I’ve already eaten so much today, more so than I’m willing to admit and we’re still supposed to get pizza later. Melissa asked me how much do I want and then she couldn’t stop laughing when I said like four pizzas. I’m not really sure if whether what I said is a lot or too little…

I didn’t know pizzas where actually this big! I feel like a complete idiot… She must have asked about how many slices… I ate so much, I’m not even hungry anymore! I don’t remember when was the last time I ate this much food… if ever! I can’t believe how bloated my stomach is right now! I’m really glad I have my shorts with elastic band on, because I’m pretty sure I would have lost a button were I to wear my jeans. I don’t regret a single bite though. I definitely have a new favorite meal! Melissa passed out halfway through her fourth extra-large pizza. The big girl’s pride didn’t let her admit I could eat more than she could. Poor girl. I think we’re gonna be a terrible influence on each other… Unlike her I did manage to finish all four pizza pies. Four cheesy, delicious... I’m not gonna maintain my weight eating like this. As much as it pains my heart, no more pizza for me!

I have absolutely no idea how many calories I’ve eaten. And you know what? I don’t want to know either. I might finish Melissa’s pizza though… After all it’s just a one-time thing for me, so I need to enjoy it. And the damage is already done anyway. Then I’m going to sleep. We’ve got one last free day before the classes start and there’s this big freshmen party going on… I guess we should make an appearance to get to know our future classmates. Alright, that’s it for the day… Later.

Day 4

Melissa is a terrible influence! Remember how I wanted to go to the party? Well, we never got there. She was apparently amazed by my appetite, but didn’t believe it wasn’t just a fluke and so she decided she’s gonna make me eat until I can’t eat another bite. Sure, I could say no, but… oh god, I'm gonna be so fat… it sounds really fun! And since she was paying, I might as well take an advantage of it. Besides, try to say no when she looks at you with those big blue eyes of hers…

It turns out Melissa knows just about every restaurant in town. She apparently did her research before moving here. Melissa took me to an all you can eat buffet on the other side of town. It was a nice place, but it was so well hidden that I would never find it on my own. Today I decided to wear one of my oversized sweaters, because I didn’t want any attention from the local creeps. We still got some lingering looks I wasn’t too thrilled about… But it was bearable. As I’m writing this we’re actually still sitting inside the buffet and I’m really glad I chose to wear the sweater. One bad thing about my tiny waist is that it’s awfully obvious when I do overeat. I can already feel my stomach pushing against the waistband of my sweatpants. And it’s only to get worse, Melissa went to get more food for the both of us, so it’s pretty safe bet we won’t be leaving any time soon. I’ll tell you that girl really can eat! She’s starting to slow down though and I still don’t feel anywhere near to being full… Oh boy, she’s bringing a full cart!

Ok, so ‘all you can eat’ actually means ‘all you can eat in 6 hours, because then we’re throwing you out’…  That’s a false advertisement if I ever saw one! To be honest I’m glad they threw us out. I tried to pretend I was full a couple of times, but Melissa didn’t seem to believe me, because she kept bringing me more and more food. I’ve never been a good liar. I guess I must have really enjoyed the eating part, because I kept eating what she brought me without protesting. Melissa didn’t really force me into anything. She just sat there watching me, being the absolute darling she always is. We’re finally back in our dorm, so I can give my stomach a well-deserved rest, it really needs it. I ate so much that I look full term pregnant for god’s sake!

Alright, Melissa might not be normal… that crazy bitch ordered pizza! I mean I did promise her to eat until I can’t eat another bite, but I just didn’t think she’ll take it so literally! I can’t get used to eating like this…

I can’t move! I’m so full I literally can’t get up from my bed. The food baby I carried from the buffet apparently got a twin brother! Remember Melissa, the cute angelic being of pure kindness? She’s a tyrant! She even looked disappointed when I swore I couldn’t eat another bite. I can’t believe how much energy the overeating cost me. I’m too tired to even undress… I mean even holding my pen is becoming a difficult task. It’s almost midnight so I’m going to go to sleep now. I spent most of the day eating… You know what the worst thing is? Deep down I know I really enjoyed it… I can only imagine how fat I would end up eating like this every day. The more I think about it, the less unpleasant the image becomes. No, I’m not getting fat! I’ve been enjoying myself for too long already… Well, it stops right now!

Day 5

It’s only the first day of classes and I already struggled to get into my jeans. I’m sure I would remember if it was this difficult to pull them over my thighs and derriere. I even had to suck in to button them! The end result looked great though, if I may say it myself. The jeans hugged my lower half tightly, showing the great shape of my butt I spent years sculpting in the gym. My jeans weren’t the main issue though. I was spilling out the cups of my bra. And I don’t mean a minor spillage... I must have had another growth spurt last night! I hadn’t had one of those in months! My body always had a great sense for timing… I don’t think you quite realize just how big of a problem this is for me. At my size you really can’t just go to Victoria’s secret and buy a bigger bra or two. I mean there are only few companies who make bras in my size and the sizing is so random that it’s really difficult to order a fitting bra online. All the bras I wear are custom made and expensive as fuck! I should have seen this coming though… I already knew my breasts are still growing. Now count in the few pounds I must have gained in the last couple of days… and disaster is born. Anyway, I got to go to class now, I don’t want to be late on my first day.

The first day was awful! My figure draws attention, I get it. I’m used to being popular with guys and hated by girls, but this is ridiculous! I feel like I’m being watched on every single step I take. I don’t know if this town draws in perverts or if guys back home were just more used to seeing me. Most of the guys here don’t even have the common decency to look away and they keep staring at my tits even when I’m looking at them! Six times somebody “accidentally” bumped into me. Six times! Ok, maybe the last guy really was an accident, or at least he looked genuinely embarrassed about it. I feel kinda bad that he was the one I yelled at… But those others! I even heard them laughing about it! 

At least the canteen is finally open and I got to say it surpassed my wildest dreams. The place is huge! I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much food in one place! I have one complaint though, there aren’t as many healthy choices as you would expect in this day and age. Even those which were there tasted… I don’t know, bland? Was healthy food always this tasteless and boring? Let me tell you, the constant smell of less than healthy choices didn’t help the matter in the slightest. Maybe it wasn’t the wisest choice to join Abby at the table, but she was the only one I met before and she was actually waving at me. It was a bit difficult not to notice her, even though the canteen was quite crowded. She was taking up a bench meant for two people by herself after all. Half of the table was filled by Abby’s highly caloric meal, the other by my healthy lunch. Abby looked almost offended by the amount of green on my half, I couldn’t stop imagining what would it be like if I had her lunch instead. It wasn’t easy to resist such a temptation, but somehow I made it. I did have to go back for more ‘grass’ as Abby called it. I got to say I really enjoyed hanging up with her. I don’t remember when I have laughed as much as I did talking with her.

I left the canteen with my belly bloated, threatening to pop off the button from my jeans, yet still unsatisfied. I was craving for more. More calories. I still am in this very moment, watching Melissa eating cookies. I crave something I shouldn’t. I feel the empty hole inside my stomach that wants to be filled. I have to resist! I need to be strong. I kinda hoped yesterday’s feasting would get it all out of my system, but it only made it worse. I’m sure if I survive the day, then I’ll be fine. At least I hope so…

Day 6

I can’t sleep, my stomach won’t let me. I don’t remember being this hungry. Not since my puberty. I genuinely consider ransacking Melissa’s snack bag. No, I can’t do it though. My morality wins against hunger this time. It was a much closer decision than I would like though.

To be honest I’m not even tired. I’m used to a lot of exercising every single day. Maybe that’s why I can’t sleep! Too little exertion! I haven’t done shit in the last few days, maybe I could go for a run? I’d be tired and fall asleep, right? I hate running though. There are two reasons why I hate it. I have really big breasts and that makes running a very painful experience. The other reason is that I have huge fucking tits! I know that technically it’s only one reason, but I think they’re big enough to count for two. I guess there is nothing else I can do to deplete my energy. Goddammit! I hate running so much!

Ok, I don’t even know why I took the diary with me for the run, but… right now I’m sitting on the bench, trying to catch my breath. I got to say I figured two more reasons why I hate running so much… Leftie and Rightie! Sorry. I know I know, repeated jokes aren’t funny, but I just can!t help myself sometimes. But that’s not why I’m writing this entry. I just want to say that I’m an absolute fucking moron! I mean what happens when a person burns energy? That’s right kids, they get hungry. I’m fucking starving right now! And you know what the worst part is? I’m sitting on a bench that’s right in front of a 24 hour chinese bistro… and I can smell the food! I wonder if I ever had chinese before, because I certainly don’t remember having it. It smells so good I want to taste it… No, I need to taste it! It’s gonna be our little secret, alright?

I screwed up! I don’t know how it happened, but… I just kept ordering more and more! I wanted to taste everything… Fuck! I look pregnant again! And since I’m in my running outfit, there’s nothing I can do to hide it… This is going to be one hell of a bloated walk of shame back to the dorm. It’s 4 am, luckily my first class doesn’t start until 10, so I can still squeeze in a couple hours of sleep. I hope all the creeps are still asleep, because I wouldn’t be able to do anything to protect myself in this state, maybe only repulse them by the size of my bloated stomach.

I woke up far sooner than I had to and, for some reason, I was absolutely famished. It doesn’t make any sense! I was still bloated from my nightly adventure, yet I was feeling as if I haven’t eaten since god knows when. Melissa must have woken a couple minutes ahead of me, because she was struggling to button her pants over her sizable belly. I guess I wasn’t the only one who gained a few pounds in the last few days… Unlike Melissa I chose the sweatpants and oversized sweater combo.

Melissa and I had the same classes today and so when she went for breakfast to the canteen it felt only natural to tag along. I was too hungry to argue with my body.

The canteen was mostly empty, so the one familiar figure stood up even more. I introduced Abby and Melissa and then we had a little unspoken contest of who can manage to stack the highest tower of pancakes. I’d call it a three-way draw. 

Nothing much happened for the rest of the day. After class I finally managed to go to town to purchase a scale. I didn't find the courage to step on it though…

Day 7

I stepped on the scale this morning. Is there some kind of a record when it comes to the infamous freshman fifteen? ‘Cause I might have just smashed it. Yep, I’ve managed to gain fifteen pounds since getting here. So much for staying under 130… The thing is I don’t think I look like I gained so much weight. I know there is a bit of extra padding on my thighs and ass, but I don’t think weight should be this height, even if I count with the extra pounds that prevent me from wearing a bra. Yeah, you’ve read it correctly, I can’t wear my bras anymore. I mean I still can put it on, but it's so painful that it causes more harm than good... is it bad that I’m proud of my boobs? They’re so full and greatly shaped you can barely tell that I’m not wearing a bra. Until I start moving that is… I’m glad I left my Friday afternoon free in my schedule. I’m gonna go to the canteen for lunch and then I have some time to address my rising weight…

Ok, off to Economics 101, we go.

Economics was the first class I left early from. All the talk about utility made me think about how much more useful would it be for me to go for lunch early, instead of sitting in class. Besides I’m pretty sure the professor kept staring at my chest. Town of perverts, I’m telling you!

The canteen was mostly empty. I kind of expected to find Abby there, but to my surprise she wasn’t there this time. I don’t really know how it happened but I ended up with a pig pile of chicken nuggets on my plate. On one of my plates to be more specific. I did have three more plates with me. My second plate served as a base for a mountain of french fries and the third one held a huge serving of lasagna. The last plate was the only one with some salad on it, though the plate certainly wasn’t filled to the max. It looked a bit pathetic next to my other plates, but it wasn’t my fault that most of the veggies didn’t look fresh and the variety wasn’t as large as it was yesterday. 

I devoured the four full sized portions and went back for seconds. I can’t believe how quickly I lost all of my self-control. I’m gonna punish myself so hard for this! Well… once I manage to digest some of this. I can’t go to the pool with my belly this bloated.

I’m such a moron! Why do I keep missing the most obvious things?! I couldn’t wear my bras, what made me think I could still fit in my swimsuit? Alright I somehow managed to squeeze myself into it, though it was uncomfortably tight and showed a lot more skin than it should. I mean my one piece swimsuit wasn’t made to show cleavage, yet there I was. This time I can’t even be mad about the attention it got me. What made me mad was that the word of mouth traveled quickly and an hour later the pool was full of horny guys, undressing me with their gazes. I think it was my first and last visit to the pool.

I came back to my dorm room exhausted and aching only to find it crowded. Ok, there were only two girls in, but since both of them took up a lot of space, there wasn’t much space left in our tiny room. Melissa and Abby are sitting there, laughing and stuffing their faces with half of the pastry shop by the look of it. It isn’t fair they’re so happy, while I work my ass off to stay slim. Of course, they are more than willing to share their “snack” with me, but I’m not gonna let the hours I suffered getting ogled at go to waste. At least for the rest of the day I’m gonna be able to ignore my hunger.

Day 14

Sorry for the radio silence, but I just didn’t feel like writing anything. There wasn’t much to write about anyway, so… The classes are pretty boring, the selection of healthy food in the canteen is getting smaller, all the guys are pervs… See? I told you there’s nothing interesting to talk about. I even managed to stick to my plan and didn’t gain a pound the whole week! The scale still shows 144.7, like it did last Friday.

This day should be more exciting than the previous week though. Melissa, Abby and I are hitting the bar today and I’ve got to admit I’m a bit scared. I’ve never drank alcohol before and the way the girls are talking about it, there’s gonna be a lot to drink. To be honest I’m not really looking forward to it, but at the same time I’m really excited to spend some time with Abby and Melissa. I still can’t believe how lucky I was to meet them! To be honest I never really had real friends and know I found two in the space of a week. I’m still not too sure about getting ** though. It’s… kinda scary to lose my self-control like that. Or at least the way I imagine what it’s like.

I didn’t have any direct experience with drinking, but I always heard you should eat nutritious food before it and so I tried to do just that. Looking now on the number of empty plates I polished I might have gone a little overboard… But hey, better safe than sorry, right? I mean I wasn’t eating more than Abby did and I still felt kinda hungry afterwards, so I think I showed enough restraint. Then again Abby must have been more than three times my weight so it wasn’t telling that much…

The girls went to the restroom, so I have some time to write… I had this dumb notion I was going to get ** after the first drink, but luckily I was wrong. In fact I seemed to handle the alcohol better than Abby. Given her size, I thought she would be able to drink nonstop throughout the whole night, but it turned out she was a bit tipsy already. Though to be honest she drank much quicker than Melissa or I and was a couple of drinks ahead of us. As we found out, tipsy Abby is a talkative Abby. Not that she was quiet in the normal circumstances, but now she barely stopped for breath. Most of what she said revolved around the boys she dated and funny stories her relationships involved. Abby was hilarious and Melissa and I were crying with laughter most of the night. It seems that Abby must have been a real heartbreaker back in her hometown, if you could trust what she said. I mean she does have this… power, this confidence that naturally draws people to her. Though I still find a bit hard to believe that she had so many different boyfriends with that sizable body of hers… But it’s not the thing I’ll carry from tonight about her. Can you believe she was less than 100 pounds just three years ago? With her height?! She certainly beat the shit out of anorexia since then… Wait a second, maybe she had most of the relationships back when she was slimmer.

Let me tell you all, alcohol does nothing to me! I’m completely sober. Melissa and uh, the other girl are completely ** though. Melissa tries to convince me that I’m **, ’cause she’s crazy or something. I’m not **! I’m sober! Sober and hungry! I’m so hungry! Melissa wants to take me to our dorm, but I'm going to get some food first! I drank a lot, but I’m totally sober!

(Last paragraph was mostly indecipherable, rough translation was added the next day)

Day 15

I’m never going to drink again! It’s past midday, my head spins and hurts like hell. I found a barely readable entry in the diary, that I don’t even remember writing and which left me with little optimism. Melissa says I drank more alcohol than she ever saw anyone to drink. Apparently I was unstoppable. And then I ran away! Melissa says they tried to stop me, but they couldn’t keep hold of me. I told you I’m stronger than I look… Melissa says I returned to the dorm around 3 am and that I looked similarly to when she made me overeat… I still am a bit bloated to be honest. Don’t know if it’s because of how much I ate or because of how much I drank.

I can’t button my jeans! I’d swear my boobs are also bigger, but at their size it’s difficult to say without any reference… Thank god it’s Saturday! I wanted to go to the canteen for a meal, but… I’ve been really craving pizza, so we’re staying in and stuffing ourselves with pizza. I know I definitely should be more careful with what I eat, but I’m too groggy to care at the moment. And I’m starving! I don’t know what’s going on with me, but I’m getting hungrier. Maybe my body is getting used to meals richer in calories? Terrifying thought…

I’m starting to think Melissa likes to see me overeat. How else could you explain why she ordered so much pizza? I mean even the pizza boy looked weirded out when he realized there were only two of us for the large stack of pizza he was carrying. I’m… not complaining though and that’s a problem. I’m enjoying overeating way too much! The thing is I can’t stop myself once I start eating. Eating just feels so damn good! Melissa ate four pies and passed out in her bed, her glorious beach ball of a belly fully exposed. It looks so soft, so pleasant… I think it must feel really good to be that soft! I mean I know how good it feels to touch my own bosom.

Oh, it feels so good not to be hungry! Sometimes I even forget what it’s like! How I envy other people. If only there was some other way to stop me from being hungry! Some way that wouldn’t change me into a butterball…

I’m not hungry, but I can’t get rid of this craving. I want something sweet. The thing is I’m not really used to having cravings. I’m very familiar with starving, with hunger, but with cravings? Not so much. It makes it even harder for me to resist the urge. I didn’t plan to leave the dorm today, but… it’s stronger than me. I’m gonna try to get Abby to come with me. I asked Melissa to come with me, but she’s still too full from eating all the pizza. 

I was surprised to find out Abby had a room all by herself. The room was equal to the one I shared with Melissa, except for the fact that Abby pushed the two beds together, creating one queen sized bed. A bed she was currently occupying. It was clear that Abby was so wide, she wouldn’t fit comfortably on one bed. I could vividly imagine her soft flesh oozing over the sides of the bed. Why do I find the image fascinating? Almost… appealing?! Abby turned out to be more than happy to accompany me in the quest for sweet treasure. When we left the dorm I didn’t expect we would visit more than one place, but now I knew that the ice cream parlor wasn’t the last place we visited. My middle is cold from all the ice cream I consumed, yet I’m still not satisfied… Long story short, we’re heading for a cake next. I don’t think that’s it for today… Later!

Day 17

What a weekend! Sunday went in a similar way as Saturday did and that wasn’t a good sign for my figure… I stepped on the scale this morning and… Oh god, I can’t believe how quickly I added 25 pounds to my figure! 25 pounds I need to lose before coming home for Christmas. Can you imagine what my mother would say? She worked really hard to make me stay slim and as soon as she loses me from her sight… I balloon.

I think I might be able to still button my jeans. Now when the bloating subsided my waist seems as small as it was when I arrived here. It’s a real shame I’ll never find out… I can just about pull the jeans over my thighs, but there’s no way in hell I can fit my ass in them. It isn’t the only change regarding my body. My boobs are definitely bigger as well. I… must have had another growth spurt. I was noticeably larger than I was only the day before. So much so, that Melissa felt the need to comment on it. At this rate I’m gonna grow out of the alphabet by the time I’ll get back home. I honestly can’t tell how I feel about that. I love my boobs. There, I said it! They make me feel unique. Beautiful, even. They make me stand out, which is both a blessing and a curse. As I said, my breasts make me feel attractive, but the attention they bring can be annoying as hell. Especially here in the pervy town…

I still can’t wrap my head about it… I gained 25 pounds since moving here! I’m 155 pounds for god’s sake! But to be entirely honest? I think I never looked better.

Did I ever tell you just how much I hate Mondays? I spent way too much time trying to fit into my clothes and now I was running late for the first class of the day. And when I say I ran you can be goddamn sure I really ran! Braless! I had to hold my breasts in place with my hands, but it kinda worked. I mean I felt really silly, trying to hold my boobs in place and it was still quite a painful experience, but I know it would have been way worse if I didn’t do that. The positive thing about running this late was that most people were already in their classes and so not many people saw me bouncing down the hallways.

I arrived sweaty and out of breath, which again reminded me I should get back to my fitness routine. I’m starting to change my mind about losing weight to be honest. I don’t really need to lose it, but I should try to maintain it as it is. I mean my luck must run out eventually with where the extra weight settles, and I’m gonna lose my tiny waist if I don’t do something about it. I worked for years to get it this small and I’m not willing to lose it just because I can’t stop stuffing my face!

I have a new system when it comes to eating. I’m gonna take one plate of regular high calorie food and keep the remaining plates full of healthier options. Then I’m gonna gobble down the low calorie stuff, before eating the more tasty stuff as a sort of reward. First lunch of my new diet went well… I just hope it’s gonna work.

Why do I keep taking it?! Every time Melissa offers any sort of a snack, I take it before even realizing I should say ‘no, thank you’. I know it’s not the first time I’m saying this, but I’m getting more and more sure Melissa likes to see me eat. I guess she feels bad when she’s eating on her own. I know I never liked to be the only one from my family who was still eating… If it makes her happy then a couple of chips or cookies here and there won’t make a big difference given the way I eat. I shouldn’t have eaten the whole bag of doritos though when we were ‘totally not’ watching Loki again…

• 1 month later...

Day 23

Sorry, I didn’t feel like writing this week… Anyway, I think my new meal plan works. Or it would have worked if I wasn’t eating all the snacks Melissa throws my way. And for the occasional midnight pizza. I mean I like Melissa, I really do. If only she could stop eating for five minutes! Unfortunately when I’m tired from all day of classes, my willpower is dangerously close to non-existent. That is worrying. Especially in my particular case.

So, I stepped on the scale this morning to see the damage… and surprise, surprise I gained some weight. Five pounds to be exact. My chest once again received a bit of a redundant boost, but I think most of the weight ended up lower this time. In other words, most of it went to my ass and thighs. I think some of the weight must have ended up on my waist as well, but it’s still kinda hard to tell. Oh well, it’s only a matter of time if I don’t get my shit together. The thing is I’m getting awfully lazy. I haven’t been to the gym yet. Not even once! I keep telling myself tomorrow, but I still haven’t been there. The classes are quite demanding and all I want to do after is crawl up in bed and do nothing. But now it’s Saturday and I’m going to the gym no matter what. I tried to convince Melissa to come with me, but she just laughed and stuffed a chocolate bar into her mouth. At least Abby is coming though, I wouldn’t want to go alone.

The visit to the gym was a disaster! I’ve been working out for about 15 minutes when Abby sat down on a bench. And the bench… the bench collapsed under her weight! I mean helping her back to her feet was probably the largest part of my exercise. The thing is, the owner of the gym ran there and started shouting at her! It was kinda funny to see the owner, who was shorter than I am, shouting at the colossus like Abby is. I thought Abby was kind of a carefree person, so it came as a surprise when she got upset. I’ll make sure to never get her mad, that’s for certain. Abby grabbed the short man and lifted him as if he weighed nothing, before throwing him across the room. Then she stormed out at such a pace, I had trouble with keeping up. It was a very impressive feat considering her large size. I guess I can cross out the gym out of my list though. I don’t think I can go there ever again…

I didn’t really catch what the guy shouted at Abby, but once her anger subsided, her more sensitive side came up. She “ran” to her dorm room and locked herself in, crying her eyes out, by the sound of it. Abby told me to go away and so I did. Only to come back with reinforcements, of course. Melissa and I kept bugging her until Abby finally let us in. Though it also required us to bring a ton of comfort food. Abby wouldn’t tell us what exactly set her off and didn’t really want to talk about anything, but it was obvious she was glad we were there with her. Our free day turned out to be a day full of eating. Don’t judge me. It’s hard not to eat when you’re hungry and the food is right under your nose… It’s hard to believe just how much food we managed to eat between the three of us. Honestly, I'm too embarrassed to say more… Not only did I not feel hungry when I went to sleep, today I experienced something I hadn’t known for years. I actually felt pretty full.

Day 30

Another week has passed, another week that wasn’t kind to my waistline. Or rather to other parts of my body. Well… it depends on how you look at it. I’m not getting any smaller that’s for certain. But that’s not what I want to focus on right now. Abby was depressed and she refused to leave her room and spend all her time stuffing her face. Melissa and I tried to be there for her, which mostly meant getting her tons and tons of food and then trying to make her talk about what happened. Abby was stubborn though and silent most of the time, so we mostly ended up just eating with her. And since there was a lot of food… This might be the worst week yet. I haven’t stepped on the scale yet, but given how much worse my clothes fit… I’m gonna have to go shopping soon.

When I entered Abby’s room today, I was pleasantly surprised. Abby was smiling and… uh, she didn’t stink anymore. I mean, you can’t imagine how dirty she was after a week without taking a shower. Abby was a messy eater and her body was previously covered in food stains. But, thankfully, not anymore. With a smile on her face she ran towards me, her heavy steps sounding all across the dorm, and grabbed me in a bear hug, lifting me from the floor. It was a stark contrast with the gloomy girl she was only yesterday, but it was a most welcomed change. 

I… I got to address my figure now. My body seems to get more and more cartoonish with every pound I gain. My waist is still just as tiny as it was when I got here. Really! I’m sure of it, I measured. I’d swear it was a bit bigger a few days ago, but I must have been just bloated. My boobs are a lot bigger than they were when I got here. I can’t fit into any of my shirts anymore! I’ve been borrowing Melissa’s tops for the last few days, but I’m afraid I’m gonna return them stretched out. My breasts aren’t the only affected part of my body. My ass grew so much I’ve got the last pair of sweatpants that still fits me. Barely. I seriously need to make that shopping trip and soon. It’s obvious that Abby and Melissa gained some weight as well, though not as much as I did, so I think it won’t be too difficult to convince them to come shopping with me tomorrow.

I know it sounds dumb and in direct contrast with my awfully unsuccessful attempts not to gain, but I don’t really mind my expanded curves. Hell, I’d go as far and say that I enjoy them! To be honest I’m in a way starting to enjoy the attention they bring me. The way every room quiets down when I enter. The way people crane their necks to catch a glimpse of my body. I still need to get a grip on my weight, sure, but I don’t feel the need to lose it anymore. I’ve postponed it for long enough, I’m gonna step on the scale now…

Oh my god! Another twelve pounds! I can’t believe I weigh over 170 pounds! I seriously need to stop stuffing my face so much… The thing is that as I get used to eating more, the more hungry I get. I mean I ate a lot today, but I still feel as if I hadn’t eaten a thing. I’m going to bed early today. Hopefully I can sleep through the hunger…

• 3 weeks later...

Day 31

What an exhausting day! 

So Abby told me about this line of shops that specializes in clothes for larger ladies and she said they were selling bras that would fit even me! The problem is there isn't one here in pervy town and the closest shop means spending two hours on the bus… Oh well, that's one way to spend a Sunday, I guess. I was so lucky to meet Abby and Melissa! I honestly didn't expect they would be willing to go with me, but in the end, I didn't even need to ask. I guess I wasn’t the only one in need of larger clothes.

The first obstacle on our trip was getting Abby into the bus. The bus had a tiny turnstile right behind the entrance that clearly wasn't made with larger people in mind. Abby got stuck in it, delaying the whole ride by at least ten minutes. I was a bit afraid she would break down again, but luckily she found it an amusing episode. Once she got unstuck and parked her sizable derriere into two seats, we were ready to go.

The bus ride was long and boring, but it didn't matter, my desire for fitting clothes was stronger than any discomfort. It didn't take us long before we found the shop and once we were inside, I knew we were at the right place. The purple haired shopkeeper couldn't have been much older than we were. She was even shorter than I am. It wasn't her most striking feature however, her bosom was. Her breasts were about the same size as mine! She was a bit softer around the waist than I am, but most people are to be honest. I almost forgot the important part… she was wearing a perfectly fitting bra and top, which was saying something at her… our size.

It was exciting to try on some clothes that were specifically made for my unique body shape. To be honest, plenty of tops were either too small around my chest or too loose around the middle, but still there were some shirts that fit me perfectly. The thing is, most of them were showing more cleavage, than I felt comfortable showing. I bought a few of the more conservative tops, which still were made to show some cleavage and upon insistence from Mel and Abby, I bought one very low-cut as well. 

We were ecstatic to leave the store with clothes that actually fit our growing bodies. While it was most obvious in my case, I definitely wasn't the only one who was gaining weight. I mean… we're really terrible influences for each other.

With overfilled bags with our new clothes, we headed straight across the street to a conveniently placed all-you-can-eat restaurant. We haven't eaten the whole day and we were starving. I'm… ashamed to admit I've never lost control over my eating as I did today. I just couldn't stop myself. 

Abby and Melissa are both serious eaters and they certainly didn't hold back, but I still think I might have eaten more than the two massive girls put together. Even they stared at me in disbelief and they already knew what a bottomless pit I was! I ate and ate until I felt full! Can you believe that?! I wasn't sure it was even possible, but here I was. By the time we were politely told to get the fuck out of the restaurant by its manager, my previously small middle expanded to a mind boggling size. My belly rested on my thighs reaching almost to my knees. I'm not exaggerating! That's how much I ate. Honestly, I wouldn't believe it either… Now as I write this back in my dorm my stomach diminished considerably, now just about looking like I'm ready to give birth. Sorry, I got to go. Our celebratory pizzas to conclude our successful day have arrived… Yep, I'm hungry again. Later!

Day 32

I NEED to get it together! I can't allow days like yesterday to repeat. Three extra large pizzas weren't enough to sate me and I went for a second round. Abby went to her own room to sleep and Melissa was snoring softly, exhausted from too much food, while I sat there eating. Even when my stomach expanded larger than it was after lunch, reaching all the way to my knees, I still kept going. Full beyond belief I still ate and ate, ignoring the consequences.

It's almost noon and I still haven't left my bed. For the first time in my life I'm skipping lectures. I woke up looking as if I swallowed a basketball. What was worse, I woke up hungry! Not even hungry to be fair, but absolutely famished! After all that I've eaten… That's not normal! I mean, we always knew I'm not exactly normal when it comes to eating, but this is getting ridiculous. Speaking of ridiculous… so are my tits! I'm pretty sure they have grown bigger overnight. Luckily I was thinking ahead and I bought some larger bras yesterday. I didn't expect to need them this early though…

I'm going to see a doctor. There must be a reason why I'm like this! I mean, my mom already put me through so many doctor appointments, it would be enough for a lifetime, but maybe I'll have better luck now when I'm an adult and they'll finally find what is wrong with me…

Oh, fuck it! I wanted to stay in bed the whole day and not eat a single bite, but I can't resist it any longer! I'm starving… I'm not going to go overboard though. Just a simple healthy meal to fill my stomach and that's it! No more pizza! No more fast food! No snacks, no soft drinks and absolutely no alcohol! I'm putting a stop to it right here and right now!

I hate myself so much! Melissa said I've eaten more than she did this past week and you know what? She's not even exaggerating that much! I ate so much I can't even get out of the bed anymore. It's a good thing though, because otherwise I would have kept on eating! I can see my belly! I haven't seen anything below my boobs for quite some time, not without trying to look around them anyway, which makes it an especially bizarre experience for me… You know what the worst part is? It feels so good!

God damn you Melissa! If I burst then it's all your fault! I was quite comfortable with the fact I couldn't reach any more food, because the insane amount of food I already devoured was barely more than half of the food that I ordered during my eating frenzy. Melissa didn't think of anything better than pushing the table filled with food to my bed. I don't think I can resist much longer…

I can't breathe. Now I definitely surpassed Melissa's week. I can't believe I ate it all. I look as if I swallowed a beach ball. I'm tired, too tired to keep my eyes open. I'm going to sleep…

• 1 month later...

Day 33  

I was proud of myself. I mean I still have been eating way too much, but I, at least, made an appointment with a doctor. Tomorrow, the first thing in the morning. I need to get to the bottom of it, because I'm getting too damn huge! I thought ahead when it came to buying clothes, but even the largest articles of my wardrobe are getting too tight. I was again forced to wear sweatpants, the only thing I could pull over my newly expanded bottom. A lot of the new weight found its place down there. The rest, well, you know where the rest ended. I'm pretty sure I finally ran out of the alphabet... Anyway, I need to go to my lectures, I spent way too much time eating my breakfast...  

I found out we have assigned lockers! I feel so stupid now! The reason why I'm telling you is that when I got to open the locker for the first time, a stack of papers fell on me. I took them all to my dorm room and went through them. Unsurprisingly most of the letters are mental diarrhea of horny, perverted guys, obsessed with my boobs. I know, I know, I can't really blame them, 'cause my tits are really awesome, but still... They should grow a pair and say it in person! I'm not too bothered by these letters, but I can't say the same about the ones filled with hate.  

About a third of the "fan mail" falls into the latter category. There are some accusing me of having fake boobs, or stuffing my bra, but those were to be expected. There is one really mean letter I should have stopped reading after the first sentence, but I just couldn't help myself and read the whole thing. All five pages of it! Someone is stalking me! The letter... It was almost like reading my own diary from a different perspective! I was tearing up, shaken to the core of my being and found solace in the carton of ice-cream. Only with three whole tubs melting inside my stomach I'm able to write this down. I don't know what to do. Should I call the police? I'm really scared...  

I did end up calling the police, mostly upon Melissa's insistence, but now I regret it. The cop that arrived looked like he came here from the 80s. At first he said I was making things up. Then after he read the letter he told me it was all my fault and that I was "too provocative"! To make things worse he was staring at my chest the whole time and "accidentally" brushed it twice. I felt really unsafe the whole time and I was actually relieved when he left. Melissa keeps telling me to complain, but I'm really not in the state to do that. It's ice-cream for me until I fall asleep...  

I ate all the ice-cream we had, but I still can’t fall asleep. I’m terrified! I never realized how many sounds there are during a night. I... I think I just expect my stalker to break in at any moment. I envy Melissa. She’s sleeping, snoring quietly. The rhythm of her snoring is actually kinda calming. In the month I know her, Melissa also gained a ton of weight! Her already large gut is now clearly too big for the t-shirt she sleeps in, stretching it to the limit and drooping out of it. She looks so soft. Like a person sized teddy bear! Honestly, I would probably end up cuddled with her for comfort if I could actually fit in the bed next to her. Anyway... I really need to go to sleep. Wish me luck!

Day 34

I'm sitting in the waiting room as I write this. I don't think I would get up from the bed if I didn't make this appointment. I kept looking around my shoulder the whole way here, but I haven't seen my stalker. Maybe he saw the police car and got scared? I wish...  

I keep pulling at my clothes, they feel really tight and I think my midsection finally got hit. I'm sure it's not just bloating this time. It feels... soft. My boobs also grew... as always. Month ago, I thought I was huge. I'm not sure what it makes me now.

The doctor is very young, still in his twenties, I think. And he totally wasn't prepared for someone like me. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw me! I think I would have been insulted because of what has happened recently, if he wasn't so damn cute! He even had the decency to apologize! That's first in this god forsaken town. I explained to him my problems and he seemed very intrigued and wrote it down. He was quite fascinated by the distribution of my body fat and asked me if it would be okay if a nurse measured me and weighed me. He said he thinks it might be connected. Thinking about it now, it seems like he was just another perverted guy, but I'll give him the benefit of doubt... for a time. He also took a sample of my blood and asked me if I could come for another appointment later today. I agreed, assuming he's gonna have some results for me. I have a good feeling overall. Maybe there is a solution! Anyway... I'm starving... I'm gonna get so much food!

So, I just got back to my dorm room from the second appointment... I guess our good doctor didn't fully believe I could eat the way I told him I could and wanted to see it with his own eyes. That asshole! When I entered his office ten extra large pizzas were waiting there for me and he sat behind his desk with a smug smile. He was shocked when I ate them all and told him what a shame it was that he didn't order more. He kept apologizing for not believing, but he's still an asshole. A very cute asshole though. I probably should try a different doctor, but... We've made another appointment tomorrow after classes. Anyway... see ya later!

Ok... I managed not to think about my stalker most of the day, but know, when it’s dark again, it fell on me that much more. Perks of living with Melissa is that I have as much comfort food as I could ever wish for. I’m so afraid! I... I’m starting to think about going home... I’m not gonna make any decision in this state of mind though. I might be freaking out right now, but I’m not stupid. And to negate my previous statement, I’m gonna eat everything we have in here! I don’t care about the consequences, I just need to shut down my brain! 

• 10 months later...

Day 35

I woke up feeling… well, not exactly good, but definitely a lot better than I felt last night. I guess it served as some kind of comfort when nobody burst in through the window like I was half expecting. I know it’s stupid, but I just couldn’t help it. I guess I never knew what a true fear feels like before. Anyway… right now I’m too hungry to feel anything but hunger, so Melissa and I are heading for breakfast before our first class starts. Got to go, Melissa is finally ready to head out.

I vaguely remember having a plan on how to stick to healthy food, but it went out of the window as soon as I started putting food on my tray. You wouldn’t believe how much food can fit on a single tray, when you’re really trying to fit as much of it as you can. Still, it could barely dull the most severe hunger pangs I felt and so I had to go for a seconds. We’ll pretend the next two trips didn’t happen, ok? We’ve got to go to class now. I would have felt better if I shared it with either Melissa or Abby, but I’m gonna have to manage on my own. To make things worse I’m running out of clothes. Again! I’m spilling out of my largest bra a lot and my top is stretched so much by my boobs, it’s almost see through! It’s going to be really difficult not to be noticed like this…

Well, that went well… I’m back in the canteen. I found out I couldn’t concentrate at all on what the professor was talking about, instead looking around the auditorium, thinking whether my stalker was there as well. I watched the little groups of guys, wondering who looked like a stalker, but the more I looked, the more they appeared like one. It made me feel so scared and empty inside! It’s really hard to describe. That’s why I’m back in the canteen, stuffing myself full of sweets. I already ate a whole honey cake! I know it’s far from ideal, but it helps. It’s pretty much the only thing I can do to fill the void inside of me. I texted the girls, hoping they would join me. I really don’t want to be alone…

I’m really lucky to have friends like Melissa and Abby. Abby was in the canteen fifteen minutes after I texted her and Melissa arrived maybe five minutes after her. We sat there for most of the day doing little more than stuffing our faces. Or that’s how I decided to remember it. It was quite clear I did most of the eating. Regardless, both of my best friends left the canteen clutching their overstuffed bellies, despite eating only a fraction of what I managed to devour. I don’t think my belly was ever as huge as it was right now after we got to our dorm. I look seriously pregnant. With triplets! My t-shirt was obviously too small to cover my bloated middle and so I had to walk around the campus with my middle bare. I really don’t give a damn who saw it… Since I still have the appointment with ‘doctor Feeder’, as Abby started to call the nice doctor, I need some piece of clothing to fit me. Melissa suggested sewing up a toga from our bedsheets, I’m not even sure if she was joking or not… Luckily we have a friend who is even bigger than we are. Abby offered to lend me one of her big, tent-like shirts, she wore for sleeping. It is so big! So comfy! It’s not even too snug over my chest! I should better go to that appointment. I’m really curious what doctor Feeder is going to tell me.

Doctor Feeder is spot on! But I’m getting ahead of things… The doctor was quite shocked to see how different I looked from only yesterday. I tried to recall everything I ate today, but I’m quite sure I only mentioned like a half of what I’ve actually eaten. However the doctor seemed convinced it was the reason behind my bloated middle. The nurse took me to another room and took my measurements again… My chest is an inch bigger than it was only yesterday! I refused to step on a scale though… Then it happened. When the nurse walked me back to the doctor and there was a huge mountain of food waiting for me. The doctor gave me a little shrug, saying he still wasn’t entirely convinced about my condition. Asshole! He’s lucky he’s so cute! Anyway… I ate all of the food, unable to even stand up afterwards. I guess you must be thinking I couldn’t really be hungry after eating all day and you would be right. I wasn’t hungry… The thing is I can always eat more. The real mystery is why I agreed to come again tomorrow morning… That’s it for today. Uh... Talk to you soon?