Spencer Barbosa

Ok boomer

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, kingC said:

These pics tell me she's put on more than a bit of weight!

IMG_1777.jpeg.39fc4c1a9a96c097fd99d41a3b590def.jpeg

50E373C6-8B52-4459-B366-8A25790D2FA9.jpeg.6c4259b861ddae1d8c240fccb7cbd6a5.jpeg

Wow she has gotten really fatter

she is not doing nothing, and she is getting fatter day a day, she will have problems but i like her a Lot, i hope she continúes with this habits, and gaining more and more

34 minutes ago, Pedrou said:

She should start doing something because she is gaining so fast, l Love this girl and she is gorgeus but she is having a serious problem

Unlike other celebs, she's a body positivity girls so there's likely less of a push to lose weight. She goes on a LOT of holidays which obviously causes weight gain. Another thing is, we must not get too excited, she's had a history of gaining then losing, gaining then losing, she's barely put on an weight on since 2021. One thing I will say is though, she's never looked so plump and round. She's also not an 18 year old anymore and as she gets older her diet won't hold up as well as it used to, by this weight gain I think this shows, this is why we see so many body positivity influencers gain weight rapidly as most of them were around Spencer's age when they started and I think it's safe to say a lot of them have gained a lot weight so she might continue the trend???

She was cool at her best. We couldn't see the belly in the clothes. However, this holiday has worked for her and I think she is at her softest right now. I think she continued the same diet, but her metabolism is no longer strong enough to handle this situation. I hope it supports body positivity in its heavier, more shapeless form.

This is when people here need to be careful. The temptation now is to call her super fat and obese and ludicrously claim she's gained 100lbs in the last two months. Spencer isn't some superstar, and it's very possible she could Google herself and find this; the worst behaviour of some people here is gonna get this site shut down 

31 minutes ago, Anderssonson said:

This is when people here need to be careful. The temptation now is to call her super fat and obese and ludicrously claim she's gained 100lbs in the last two months. Spencer isn't some superstar, and it's very possible she could Google herself and find this; the worst behaviour of some people here is gonna get this site shut down 

I agree, this is why many other threads have been shut down as the celeb has either found out through message in the comments section with messages like 'you're so or 'you've gained weight' often causes other fans or the celeb itself to do a Google search and they find curvage or with smaller celebs they search themselves up on Google and see pics from curvage and they find out about their thread, they either get it shut down or are chill with it.