Batman76

It is a pleasure working with Batman76 on this project. Drawing a fattening barbarian is simply the most obvious perk ^^

As you can see, Saraj's increase in status also came with a stark increase in body fat. I think it is fair to assume that she carries at least two times her former self in extra blubber, mostly concentrated on that enormous guts of her, which she can feel bump against her knees anytime she attempts strenuous activities such as walking.

saraj_past_prime.jpg

9 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Been reading on DA for a while. Halfway done... it’s absolutely brilliant. I look up to both of you for writing and drawing inspiration. @Batman76 describes people so well and manages to be so witty I’ve almost woken my roommate in the next room at night reading. @SilverPathfinder draws in color! I don’t have tools for that! Plus, she doesn’t have awkward phone shadows over her work like I do. I love it all. This is what I’ve discovered so far (spoiler):

image.thumb.jpeg.715a049cbd674191fd2af5f7297e05a6.jpeg

The fun thing is that I actually always have that awkward phone shadow before I edit it out. I really need a decent scanner -_-'

These before-after drawings are a fun challenge to create. Apart from my love for character design, the weight gain itself is a sexy thought experiment. Where does all the extra fat go? How do the clothing change, stretch, or rip faced with these new curves? So many interesting mysteries to resolve.
On top of that, Batman is kind enough to accept my creative input with the writing, so I am truly lucky. I couldn't have dreamed of a better FA collaborator, and we have a lot on the menu if you peeps are hungry ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wrote a short epilogue with Batman's blessing to accompany a new drawing I made to indulge my busty fat elf craving ^^'

Enjoy !

EPILOGUE

“Oh, worry not slave, you won’t die. There’s use for you yet! For as this city’s new Queen, I can always use a food taster…”

Boudicas' words resonated in Shamiran's broken mind for weeks on end. The pampered and spoiled High Priestess' fall was absolute, losing not only the graces of Kh’alia and her magical gifts, but also her power, status, and prestige, for the rebellious humans were now ruling over the Drachnis' former capital, while her people had vanished in the tunnels of their ancestors, leaving her bloated decadent self to suffer on the surface, her hedonism having made her the largest woman alive in these primitive ages, and far too corpulent for the narrow chasms of the underdark.

The gluttonous and defeated Drachni priestess could do nothing but protest weakly as she was dragged carelessly by half a dozen toned and shapely young humans, part of what now formed the ruling class of this new kingdom. The city was now populated exclusively by those former slaves that eluded sacrifice to the dark goddess, all kept alive for their beauty or their athleticism. This young nation was born from the depraved slave system of the Drachni, and would forever bear its influence in the lovely figures and stunning visages of its denizens... but also by reproducing some of their worst traits in their new society.

After being paraded in front of the whole rebel army, her stubby legs trembling as they struggled to carry her staggering weight, the whimpering and humiliated former priestess was thrown in the great hall of the Witch King, Boudica's new throne room apparently. Collapsing on the ground with a fleshy thud as her tits and belly slapped against the stone floor, she found herself exhausted beyond comparison, even more so than after her wildest orgy, Shamiran lost consciousness almost of the spot, and when she woke up, a new life had been settled for her.

Boudica's kingdom had nothing to envy to the vanity of the dark elves, and some of their cruelty also managed to stain the newly freed humans, only finding a more benign form. Shamiran found herself the first victim of this sadistic inclination on the part of Weit-Ganberg's nobility. As much as the obese priestess feared death, the fate prepared for her by Queen Boudica could be considered worse by many.

She woke up in the great hall again, but instead of cold stone, she found rough wood under her sensitive violet skin. Thick and sturdy wooden bars were surrounding her, forming the structure of a literal cage that had been built around her unconscious body. However, the cage resembled more the ones used to hold cattle than any slave pen the Drachni ever saw. The bars were separated by rather wide gaps, almost two feet between each of them. Staggering back on her feet, she attempted to leave her new prison, only to found herself trapped by her absurd curves, her barrel sized tits alone far too expansive to squeeze out of the trap. The lumbering captive heard a snicker coming from behind her, and with a taunting smile, she saw Boudica herself stand by the side of the cage, only to slip effortlessly between the bars with her thin and toned figure not even brushing the wood thanks to her flat belly and nimble body. The Queen had brought food, and without a word, she dropped it on the ground before leaving the obese elf behind, knowing all too well that the starving Shamiran would almost instantly drop on hands and knees to feed and sate her blubber laden stomach. After centuries of overfeeding, she had been made incredibly sensitive to hunger, to the point of it exerting a maddening drive on the priestess' mind. She was now a slave to her own appetite, and utterly helpless to sate her own urges... The potential for abuse was endless, and Boudica and her court indulged in it for decades.

However, while the new human nobility never got tired of playing with their hungry prisoner and using her as a living display of their proud rise to power, they couldn't fight the weight of time, and a whole generation grew old and died while Shamiran remained mostly unchanged, protected by elven youth, the gorgeous yet fallen priestess only growing fatter, without a single wrinkle appearing on her soft coated body. With the departure of the first rebel leaders, replaced by their more naive and indolent sons and daughters, Shamiran's place at the court slowly shifted from an obese and hated tyrant to an oddity, akin to a jester, and she even started to be seen with some sort of fondness by the nobles, as a symbol of continuity. Before long, the low cunning mind that made the pampered young Drachni rise into priesthood surged back to life, and the nearly immobile captive began scheming for her own gain once again.

At first, the clues were subtle. Embarrassed guards were seen pulling back their trousers while walking away from her cage, while she licked her plump lips with lust. Then, courtiers would find clean cushions laid for her in her pen, or a smell of perfume coming from her thick folds. At last, it became frequent to see a few exited servants or even audacious nobles gather in secret around her cage by night, working in team to experience the body of this ancient priestess of debauchery, taking turns to lift her fat laden curves and reach her buried treasures, or sharing the duty of caring for her unrivalled breasts and plump nipples. Shamiran's antics were tolerated, the ones caring for her being in fact more at risk than she was herself. With a bit of seduction and by leveraging centuries of experience in the pleasures of the flesh, she managed to return to her indolent life of old, being pampered and fed without her having to even stand... not that she could do it unassisted.

Shamiran's passage at Weit-Ganberg's court lasted a few generations, her love of food and debauchery spreading in the margin of the kingdom's fat-phobic culture, like the dark mirror of their vanity. Many think she recovered the graces of Kh'alia, and even reformed her cult in the crevices of this new society. Oddly, the details surrounding her end are not kept as part of the royal archives. Some scholars ponder if she eventually outgrew her cage and was removed from court, moved to a secret location for her final days in food induced bliss. Others think she was smuggled away by her followers, even if such a feat seams unlikely considering the sheer weight and width of the bloated Drachni. Lastly, a few whisper she freed herself on her own power, using magic to recover her pleasantly plump figure of old and squeezed herself out of her prison, returning to her people to find vengeance on a former lackey that abandoned her. No one dared ask the exiled dark elves if that was the truth...

shamiran_epilogue.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...