I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

Hello Bianca!

Didn´t know you post here!

I have to say you have a great body... such a cute shape it has, especially the midriff department! Your face is not behind that at all of course!

Plus you really seem to be able to tallk in a very fluent and educated way and with such a nice voice! Wow!

And let´s not talk about your well-structured teeth scheme! So shinny white diamonds you got in there! :-)

Do you things and have soome fun, please!

Best wishes,

Chris

• Curvage Model

You've got a fantastic figure! It's definitely rare to find a pretty girl with a nice round belly :) What's the most you've ever eaten in one sitting?

Probably an entire large supreme pizza and breadsticks. My belly cannot stretch that far anymore haha, I used to weigh a bit more when I was younger and thats when I could really put away the food. I am still trying to get back to that point!

• Curvage Model

Hello Bianca!

Didn´t know you post here!

I have to say you have a great body... such a cute shape it has, especially the midriff department! Your face is not behind that at all of course!

Plus you really seem to be able to tallk in a very fluent and educated way and with such a nice voice! Wow!

And let´s not talk about your well-structured teeth scheme! So shinny white diamonds you got in there! :-)

Do you things and have soome fun, please!

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you Chris, I appreciate all of the kind words!

Thank you! I take that as a very nice compliment because I think Morticia is a hottie!

My point exactly! Besides, this one looks better than that actress who did the movies ones.

Whatever... :P

ps: also, not important (because a lot do like you) but you can quote and respond several posts in the same post. ;)

• Curvage Model

My point exactly! Besides, this one looks better than that actress who did the movies ones.

Whatever... :P

ps: also, not important (because a lot do like you) but you can quote and respond several posts in the same post. ;)

Thank you! My total newbie-ness to message boards sure shows hahaahahaha.

I can say with complete sincerity, that you are one of the most nice and humble women I have ever seen on this site. I really admire how down to earth you are, not to mention the amazing curves!

Judging from the video, it sounds like you were meant to be a full-figured bombshell from the start. I'm sure the new weight will be kind to you :)