New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

Guest Carnivoresrule
6 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

It matches my rather large gut! 😉

The question is always... what should I fill it with?

Awe, thank you! ❤️

Ummmm... I’m not a huge fan of peas. Other than that, feed me and make me grow!

Love a greedy piggy that’ll eat anything! I guess it turns me on particularly to think you’re fattening up on the most calorie laden “unhealthy” stuff like ice cream and steak and candy. ;)

Guest Big Belly Brook
8 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Fill it with a family sized lasagna 2 liter of soda a whole cheesecake for dessert

Whew, that’s a large order! My belly would be so full and heavy... I’ll have to try it 😉

3 minutes ago, gizmo1451 said:

I think the question should be what won't you fill it with.  apart from peas that is lol. I personally would love to see you feed it with as much food as you can eat and then carry on for a bit longer. 

😂 That might be a better question! I try to stretch it to its capacity at least once a day, but I’m sure I could fill her up little more! 

3 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Love a greedy piggy that’ll eat anything! I guess it turns me on particularly to think you’re fattening up on the most calorie laden “unhealthy” stuff like ice cream and steak and candy. ;)

Well then you’re in the right place... that’s practically my entire diet! 🐷

Guest Big Belly Brook

We’re smoking brisket and ribs for dinner tonight, not to mention all the sides... twice baked potatoes, jalapeño poppers, bacon wrapped asparagus... YUM. 
I can’t wait to be an absolute pig! 🐖 

Guest Carnivoresrule
7 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

We’re smoking brisket and ribs for dinner tonight, not to mention all the sides... twice baked potatoes, jalapeño poppers, bacon wrapped asparagus... YUM. 

Can I come? Sounds amazing!

22 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

That sounds amazing! I'm gonna guess that with a meal like that, you're going to pig out even more than usual... and that's saying something, isn't it? 👅

Guest Big Belly Brook
20 minutes ago, Submissivefeeder said:

Hahaha “wait” like you ain’t pigging out all day before dinner 😂

😂 you’re not wrong! Definitely just had a whole plateful of crepes for breakfast.

16 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Can I come? Sounds amazing!

Omg. My dad’s obsessed with smoking meats and it’s entirely to my benefit. You should definitely be jealous 😜

1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

That sounds amazing! I'm gonna guess that with a meal like that, you're going to pig out even more than usual... and that's saying something, isn't it? 👅

Absolutely. Everyone’s jaws will be dropping as they watch how much food I shovel into my face. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
3 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

😂 you’re not wrong! Definitely just had a whole plateful of crepes for breakfast.

Omg. My dad’s obsessed with smoking meats and it’s entirely to my benefit. You should definitely be jealous 😜

Absolutely. Everyone’s jaws will be dropping as they watch how much food I shovel into my face. 

Does your dad comment on your gain? I mean if he’s going to keep feeding you like that he shouldn’t be surprised at the results.

Guest Big Belly Brook
19 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Does your dad comment on your gain? I mean if he’s going to keep feeding you like that he shouldn’t be surprised at the results.

Well we only go over there every so often, so I don’t think he feels too responsible. I definitely get a few comments every now and then, plus plenty of stares and looks at my belly. Especially if the shirt I’m wearing starts to creep up and reveal how huge I am. 

11 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Well we only go over there every so often, so I don’t think he feels too responsible. I definitely get a few comments every now and then, plus plenty of stares and looks at my belly. Especially if the shirt I’m wearing starts to creep up and reveal how huge I am. 

I’ve got to say it “ hi hungry, I’m dad” 

Guest Big Belly Brook

Did some serious stuffing at dinner tonight. I must have eaten at least 1.5 lbs of meat... not to mention 2 twice baked potatoes, 4 rolls, and honestly half of the jalapeño poppers. Also a few cans of soda. I had to run to Target afterwards and just could not keep my shirt from riding right on up my bloated belly. 

CF3FF265-289C-4F63-BCCD-C2353688048F.jpeg

14 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Did some serious stuffing at dinner tonight. I must have eaten at least 1.5 lbs of meat... not to mention 2 twice baked potatoes, 4 rolls, and honestly half of the jalapeño poppers. Also a few cans of soda. I had to run to Target afterwards and just could not keep my shirt from riding right on up my bloated belly. 

That's a whole lot of food 😳. I'm just imagining noticeable amounts of food disappearing every time you went for another round. Like a whirlwind struck... except, you know, it's you waddling away with an overfull plate 👅

On 2/16/2021 at 11:47 PM, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Sooo full... filmed not one, but TWO video’s for you today. Will be submitting for approval tomorrow so stay tuned! In the mean time, I’m going to relax and rest this stuffed belly. 

7B7D0EF3-F373-49D8-A01B-73B2BCDDC5ED.thumb.jpeg.4d2d59e410769246dbecd4733315ea59.jpeg

If a girl tells you, that she is full, it is time to say "one more bite please" 🐖

33 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Wow, your clothes are way too small--and it's so hot to see you exploding out of them. Can't wait for your vids, and especially ready to watch you just house what can only be described as irresponsible amounts of food. We all want to watch you become a hot, thick, bloated, hyper-fed, uncontrollable sexy blob.

Guest Big Belly Brook
23 minutes ago, durant said:

Very nice! Imagine another 30, 40 or 50 pounds...

The way I ate tonight it won’t be too long!

21 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

That's a whole lot of food 😳. I'm just imagining noticeable amounts of food disappearing every time you went for another round. Like a whirlwind struck... except, you know, it's you waddling away with an overfull plate 👅

That’s pretty much how it went. There was so much delicious food, I just couldn’t help myself. 

11 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

The way I ate tonight it won’t be too long!

That’s pretty much how it went. There was so much delicious food, I just couldn’t help myself. 

And it's all going straight to your belly 👅. Doesn't that make you want some ice cream 😈? Actually, that's a silly question... you always want ice cream, don't you?

Guest Big Belly Brook
18 minutes ago, marlow said:

Wow, your clothes are way too small--and it's so hot to see you exploding out of them. Can't wait for your vids, and especially ready to watch you just house what can only be described as irresponsible amounts of food. We all want to watch you become a hot, thick, bloated, hyper-fed, uncontrollable sexy blob.

I can’t wait to share it with you. You make me want to be bigger than I ever could have imagined! 

2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

And it's all going straight to your belly 👅. Doesn't that make you want some ice cream 😈? Actually, that's a silly question... you always want ice cream, don't you?

I may or may not have stopped for some on the way home. 🐖