My Girlfriend Weight Gain... More New Pic Page 8

Ok Now i know she is not a BBW  (Yet) but working on that one.

Why has she gained weight well that was really coz i let her know my like in women and she now does not watch what she eats, just enjoy her food, Yes at time we do have “OMG i am getting fat talk” but we get over it quite quickly.

Things that i have noticed are her boobs are getting bigger and with that are beginning to point down, Hips are also getting wider and the lower belly is getting the weight at the min. Thighs are a lot more softer.

Any questions?

Guest gaussian81

Holy hell!  I'm delurking to comment.  Your girlfriend is smoking hot before and after, but after is just perfection.  Keep the pics coming.

Yes her belly is developing quite well in debate weather she will get a Double belly with a large lower roll or a pot belly?

Weight 60 to 70 pound gained, so far.

Pic are coming will sort out tomorrow night.

Thank you all for saying that she look good with the added weight how much more added weight till she starts to not look good? If that is such a thing! 

• Expanding changed the title to My Girlfriend Weight Gain... More New Pic Page 8