Girlfriend's weight gain

16 hours ago, Marceloverlorx said:

What the fuck just happened πŸ˜‚

What happened is I was quite happily minding my own business on this thread the last few months shitposting questions and making insinuations about OP's 'girlfriend' being quite obviously a pregnant insta girl and enjoying seeing how he refutedΒ the pregnancy commentsΒ and provides rando bullshit answers to the questions. When I posted the most recent comment along the lines of 'losing the bloated pregnant look happens when you give birth', clearly someone took offence and reported it to get it removed.

So I figured I would take the all of 30mins to actually find out who the pregnant insta girl is, whose pictures the OP has been nicking and passing off as his GF and then make a jokey post to highlight that this is obviously a fake girlfriend. Although I suspect from the reactions to it that some people actually appear to think it is genuine.

Unsurprisingly, the pics are not OPs girlfriend, she wasn't/isn'tΒ gaining weight and isΒ in fact a (now post-pregnancy)Β Instagrammer. I'm almost surprised that such an obvious catfish thread has lasted this long. πŸ˜‚

Guest MacreonOverlord
5 hours ago, Expanditor said:

What happened is I was quite happily minding my own business on this thread the last few months shitposting questions and making insinuations about OP's 'girlfriend' being quite obviously a pregnant insta girl and enjoying seeing how he refutedΒ the pregnancy commentsΒ and provides rando bullshit answers to the questions. When I posted the most recent comment along the lines of 'losing the bloated pregnant look happens when you give birth', clearly someone took offence and reported it to get it removed.

So I figured I would take the all of 30mins to actually find out who the pregnant insta girl is, whose pictures the OP has been nicking and passing off as his GF and then make a jokey post to highlight that this is obviously a fake girlfriend. Although I suspect from the reactions to it that some people actually appear to think it is genuine.

Unsurprisingly, the pics are not OPs girlfriend, she wasn't/isn'tΒ gaining weight and isΒ in fact a (now post-pregnancy)Β Instagrammer. I'm almost surprised that such an obvious catfish thread has lasted this long. πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome work my guy... give this man a round of applause for even finding it outπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘