MaisieMuffin ๐Ÿง My Weight Gain Journey ๐Ÿ“ˆ

• Curvage Model
On 1/10/2022 at 2:01 PM, romeos92 said:

your so hot, the bigger your getting the hotter...keep growing babby

Oh, I'm sure I will.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 1/10/2022 at 2:43 PM, Abstoflab said:

Hotter than a supermodelย 

ย ๐Ÿฅฐย  Thanks so much! You're too kind.

20 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

Natural beauty neighbor. Beautiful gain, keep enjoying life. And sweet treatsย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I certainly will. I had another milkshake just last night!

17 hours ago, Phrozen said:

You mean to say you're that much bigger now than then?? Va-va-voom you can't leaving us in anticipation here.ย ๐Ÿคฉ

You really do have *GREAT* legs, by the way. I hope you never feel self conscious about them, you rock them :)

๐Ÿ™ƒย  ย  Aw, thanks! I get a little lazy about shaving them sometimes, especially in the winter. Hope y'all don't mind.

13 hours ago, hazzy said:

Oh my goodness you're so fricken cute! Love the journey you're taking us on here. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you! Stick along for the ride!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

8 hours ago, Johni1919 said:

Honestly you could be the next GGG! Your gain looks great so far! Keep it up!

OMG, I'm beyond flattered!ย Good Girl Grow is one of my absolute favs. She's pretty much a personal hero of mine!

1 hour ago, ChubbyMuffin said:

Still,ย I'm looking rather fat here, aren't I?ย ๐Ÿฝ

Also, I'm getting a ring light and tripod so I'll be able to take some good pics again soon!

You look amazing! Yes, rather fat is one way of putting it! I love the shirt with that skirt, by the way. Mixing patterns is such a cute look!

Looking forward to seeing more of you ๐Ÿ˜Š

18 hours ago, ChubbyMuffin said:

So of the photos my mom took at Christmas, somehow this is the only one of me...

IMG_5855.thumb.PNG.cf6b602a32fbf6aca07af6a5c080bb19.PNG

Still,ย I'm looking rather fat here, aren't I?ย ๐Ÿฝ

Also, I'm getting a ring light and tripod so I'll be able to take some good pics again soon!

Why โ€ฆ why would she only take one picture? Such a shame. ๐Ÿ˜‰

btw, looking good!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey y'all, it's been too long!

I took these a couple days ago on a completely empty stomach (only a smoothie for breakfast 6-7 hours prior). Sometimes I don't realize how chubby I am these days until I see a photo of myself! Love that I'm sporting a proper belly finally and obsessed with how thick my arms are! Also, as you can see, I've nearly lost my jawline already.

IMG_7162.thumb.JPG.cfc2a5c8e6a8163077b7b1d5394f348f.JPGย ย IMG_7165.thumb.JPG.29225aeb4eb813bb5be76323cb15892c.JPG

IMG_7158.thumb.JPG.59f4a64ddb0e412a9acb1df5f1c6b036.JPGย ย IMG_7154.thumb.JPG.654f29f01084bc9c4346b929c37f1349.JPG

Edited by MaisieMuffin

• 5 months later...
  • MaisieMuffin changed the title to MaisieMuffin ๐Ÿง My Weight Gain Journey ๐Ÿ“ˆ
  • 3 weeks later...