So Mary got doxxed and ** blocked talking about it

goodgirlgrow

• Curvage Model

God, I saw this today when I got on tumblr. I don’t know her and I know not everyone is a fan of hers but it is still absolutely appalling that that happened. The entitlement and delusion some feel is beyond my comprehension. I mean, to wreck someone’s life and for what?? Absolutely sickening.

It makes me, and certainly most models, fearful of what could happen to us. 

Doxxing is disgusting. I hope she’s ok. 

• Curvage Model

I am sooooo glad I didn’t join that unnamed site. I saw the screenshots you’re referring to. Completely ridiculous. And don’t get me started on the grey face policy. Honestly, with things like this going on, is it any wonder I’m hesitant to show my face? Some people are so fucking vile I swear. I won’t get too into my personal stuff but I’ll say I run a risk with my career and leave it at that.

And while I certainly felt she was wrong to drag Curvage like she did I still wouldn’t wish this on her. You can disagree with someone and not ruin their lives for fuck’s sake.

And to go off what a few others have said, you don’t deserve to get doxxed because you aren’t internet savvy and don’t know how to disguise certain info.

Ugh. This is all such bullshit. 😔