I'm curious...  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite character so far?

• Elyna
    • Francine
    • Helena
    • Darlena

1 hour ago, maxis192 said:

Part V

When Elyna woke up early the next morning her bed felt even more comfy and soft than the day before, but it didn't come to her mind the extra soft feeling came from the rapidly growing cushioning on herself. Whoever made this corsage was a genious: It was so comfortable Elyna knew she would live in it. It accentuated her shape and yet felt like air of the perfect temperature. Then she smelled breakfast and was struck with a hunger as if she hadn't eaten for days. Must be her body regenerating from the stress of several weeks on the road. Knowing how much Francince would make her eat over the day, she tried to resist.

[52: WILL save failed]

but she was too ravenous and starts feasting with her hands on a family sized breakfast.

[E. gains 3 lbs, Darlena loses 1]

Too late she noticed the accumulating spicy hotness in her mouth. Pressing her left hand on her burning lips, she looked for something to soothe the pain from gorging too fast on all way too spicy food. "Why would they do that? Do the servants envy me?" The only drink on the table was a pitcher with creamy milkshake - but no cup. Elyna grabbed the pitcher with both hands and started drinking. The shake was sweet, heavy, definately soothing her pain... and... simply D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

[91: WILL save failed]

Elyna pours down the creamy shake unable to stop herself, unable to supress a joyfull moan while the shake runs into her and a tingle from her tummy through her body ultimately reaching her head, dazing her immediately.

[48: another WILL save failed]

Dazed and flashed from the taste, she feels compelled to empty the pitcher despite feeling stuffed from the food already. The empty big pitcher weighs heavy in her hands and she plunks it back on the table where it tumbles over onto the empty platters with a bang. Startled from her own noise, her mind clears for a brief moment and she notices an unfolded letter where the pitcher stood. She thought it was an underlay. She grabbed the letter just to roll back onto bed where the daze and the tingling sensation intensified especially in her thighs and derrière. With blurring vision she attempts to read:

"Hey Elf,
you looked still hungry when mother stopped us, i mean me, from introducing you further to our bon cuisine, yesterday. It seems you are still recovering from starvation and so I made you an old family recipe I used to recover from intense training and bulk up a bit. You should try some, but i have to warn you: not more than half a cup is recommended and already noticeable. Since you're scrawny maybe go for a full cup and let a servant cook the best troll witted, to be shot and fired drunken one..."
Elyna blinked, shook her head, rubbed her eyes and re-read the last part "...and let a servant cool the rest, though it would be so hot if you'd drink even one more, so I have a bit more Elyna to spar with soon. Just don't drink the whole pitcher in one go, even if that was such a teas-"

Elyna couldn't focus any longer and was unable to think straight. Her thighs, tummy and butt felt like yeast dough in the oven as if they expanded and grew somehow. She groaned and floundered in her bed "Prolly shoodv'first rea'the manu...ugh" Her body prickled, her senses slipped and she curled up and blacked out with the letter still in her hand - slowly releasing itself from her powerless grip, sliding onto the bedsheets propelled by its own weight...

~~~

[Elyna rolls 5d10 and gains 36 pounds from drinking the pitcher of enchanted cream dry in one go: she will regain consciousness at 168 lbs - 29 fat points.]

[Elyna gains the NATURAL ATHLETE feat at 24 FP - and rolls 68 WILL, fails and rolls 7 for a random Mental Fat Feat: "CANT SEE IT CANT WEIGH IT"]

[Elyna gains the THUNDER THIGHS feat at 26 FP - and rolls 92 WILL, fails and rolls 7 for a random Mental Fat Feat: "WIDE AND WEAK WILLED"]

[Elyna gains the BADONKADONK feat at 28 FP and rolls 9 WILL, resisting another Mental Fat Feat]

~~~

During her unconsciousness her genetics catch up to the quick fattening and Elynas body adapts as good as possible to the avalanche of calories. Unless becoming morbidly obese, her NATURAL ATHLETE genetics tighten and grow her muscles along to endure the added chub. At 168 pounds her tummy is no longer flat but you can still see muscles beneath a layer of fat, forming little rolls when she will sit. Her arms are still visibly toned and her bust only grew one or two cup sizes so far. Her bottom half on the other hand lost all definition already and gained a slight jiggle on quick movements, noticeable enough to distract Francine in their upcoming sparring...

------------------------------------------------
footnote: the random rolls landed so perfect I think :D it's 100% how they came out, btw i use the discord dice maiden on my personal server...

on another side note: for Darlenas, Helenas and Francines initial attributes i rolled 8d100 each and kept the five i liked for them...

This is incredibly enticing, dying to see more. And good job on the npc sheets

While Elyna slept, her overstuffed body hot and sweaty from all the calories it was rapidly absorbing and her skin sprouting skin marks and cellulite, the de'Gaines sisters plotted and planned for her further downfall...and perhaps each others...

Francine's feeling frisky: Having already added quite a bit of weight to Elyna, Francine is down to almost 400lbs! The merely morbidly obese barbarian is feeling energized, giving herself a new goal to sate her libido and further spit her mom: bedding the elf! The barbarian plans to lure Francine to a rather romantic island in the lake behind the castle at sunset for a fattening picnic and then some gentle sex...

Helena is feeling haughty! Slightly relieved of fat and slightly smarter, the sorceress is regaining her powers bit by bit. But that just makes her hungry for more! Helena wants it all back, her looks, her confidence and her brain power....so why not temporarily add all of that fat to Elyna while she's asleep, slip out through a window temporarily skinny and genius for a romantic gang bang in town and then slip back in before dawn comes and most of the fat comes back to her. There's no way it can go wrong, right?

Darlena is feeling lonely! Stuck in the castle where she can't even get laid, Darleena is desperately lonely. Which is why she's planning a pajamma party for tomorrow night, just her and Elyna and a lot of snacks!

So, my ideas...

The Coup: Francine used to be a respected and feared badass who could tell her mother to fuck off. But now that she can't fight the whole palace guard and win, or touch her toes, the butterball of a barbarian is under her mom's skinny thumb and a virtual prisoner. Bulking Elyna up in nice... But fattening her mom up by transferring pounds from the elf to the duchess is even better!

The Skinny Sister: Darlene is now skinny as a rail again and ready for a night on the town and her obese sisters aren't happy about it! They try and dump some excess into the busty blonde to put her in her place after she flaunts her fit bod one too many times!

Helenas risky spell: Helena has a gentleman caller enamored of her great beauty and wit... Who last saw her at 1/3rd her current weight she twice get current IQ. The ditzy, sort of literate sorceress bimbo is able to cast a spell that will temporarily dump the fat into Elyna and restore Helena's old intelligence... But who knows how long it would last...

Hmmm, here's some promps, do what you will with all of them....

Elyna:

Attempts at Heroism: Elyna might be near a half ton of flab, but she's still a knight dang it! And when she finds out her people are still being abused, she's going to do something about it! what that is she doesn't know yet, but maybe Francine can help her out...

An Invitation: rumors of the mega obese elf attracts the feeder eye of Empress Theona, she's invited to the Imperial harem for an eating contest and told to bring a +1. The Duchess can't resist an imperial invitation but which daughter will she send....

Francine:

Back in the Saddle: the bandit attack proved that the Duchess isn't doing her job patrolling the roads. If she won't then Francine, as the rightful future ruler, will! Although still morbidly obese, Francine is getting thinner by the day...okay, maybe not by the day and stairs aren't great for her but...its time to start earning the town's loyalty again! Patrol the roads, feed the hungry, clothe the naked...maybe more of the second than the later, but Francine is going to take charge!

Big Reunion: Francine's old adventuring party is back in town (Nymph Knightess, Human male wizard, devil born rogue) and unlike her they're all still fighting fit! The embarrassed barbarian has two options, try and get back in fighting trim or try and get her old team just as fat as her!

Darlena:

Life Sized: the local temple of the Fertility Goddess has commissioned a statue of their fertility goddess and needs a particularly blooming maiden to serve as a model...and pity for Francine, she's not quite as curvy as she once was and a lot of local maidens actually have rounder hips and fuller busts! She better bulk her chest back up if she wants to be immortalized in marble...and hope her belly/hips/thighs/chins don't follow suit...too much...

Popularity Contest: now that she can fit into the tavern doors again, Darlena is once more the most popular girl in town! But in between boys and beer, the flirtatious young priestess hears about a queen of love contest at the Imperial tournament that year!

The Duchess:

Cut down to size: The Duchess has had it up to hear with her daughter's increasingly freakish elven fatass! She'd thought she'd make the elf just a little chubby, not a freak show...and most of her daughters are still lardasses! She's had it up to here with seeing fat fatty fatties whenever she turns around! Its time to bring in a priest of the devil God of skinniness to exorcise this elven lard from her house! Surely this wouldn't run into divine resistance from a goddess that's chosen to turn Elyna to fatten up and create a magical backlash with all of that spare fat jumping somewhere quite embarrassing...

Replacement!: Francine is moving against the Duchess and the local ruler fears she might lose, her daughter's turning back into a badass and earning the guard's loyalty once more and if Francine makes it to her next birthday with a fit figure, by local law she inherits the duchy! The Duchess balks at murder, especially as her middle child Helena could be either frustratingly idiotic or so intelligent she can't control and her youngest Darlena is too sweet to rule, fat or thin. But what if Darlena wasn't the youngest? Rather archaic local bylaws say that a boy becomes first in line! If the Duchess gives birth to a son, she could rule as regent for another 25 years! But the Duchess, while ravishingly gorgeous and fresh faced, is over 40, she might need some help getting pregnant and I don't mean a penis! Fortunately Darlena has a spell to improve fertility...although the chances of it causing multiples and extreme weight gain is very high...and there's still 50/50 odds of it being a boy...shame if she got obese for nothing...