Thoughts on Reiinapop's current physique

stang0909

First and foremost, let's keep this thread respectful. Reiinapop has been a member of our fetish for a long time, provided incredible content, and respects us. Let's do the same. This topic is meant to be purely academic and observatory in nature. And it would be interesting if she chimed in herself.

Reiinapop has a new clip on a different site, which I quickly purchased, in which she reveals that she's gained 12lbs in a week of indulgence. And honestly, it looks like she did.  Unfortunately, she promised a couple of times in a short clip that she plans to lose the weight in the gym as quickly as possible.

I find myself wondering though, has she destroyed her body's ability to regulate weight normally by whatever diet/exercise she is doing?

She has looked dangerously thin for months now. Resting metabolism is determined in part by muscle mass. Her current muscle mass is very VERY low. And it seems that she gains so easily when she stops working at it  And on top of that, when she gains, she's soft and flabby instead of plump and firm like in the past.

What're the community's thoughts on a favorite personality of ours, Me Reiinapop?

Guest Chunksagon

She's gained weight, lost weight, and has fluctuated at times. I don't really mind it since there is an archive of both out there. It's costly regardless and we can only hope she's doing alright. Never know unless we're in her shoes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Oh, boy, just have to stop by and say some people just can’t allow themselves to be fat. She has said multiple times that the lifestyle isn’t for her. Just because she doesn’t enjoy what it means for her body to be fat doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy feedism. Like I enjoy the idea of getting cream pied, but I don’t want a fucking kid. 

Anyhow. Back to OC’s point. Who knows? Maybe she did? We’re all getting older, too. Just a reminder that she’s like 5’2 or something lol so she of course looks extra small. But that aside, idk, she just looks like she works out all the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ her big titties make her look much thinner, too. If you consider the amount of time that has spanned all of her gaining and losing, I would say it’s unlikely she’s damaged her metabolism etc.