Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Oh yeah, this chapter is...

Wow.

From her strength falling, her armor failing, her weight rising and most importantly Katarl beginning to enjoy the gain and perhaps her demonic nature coming back, to say nothing on the action or jezebel being a devious little minx indulging just a bit...wow.

This is exactly what I wanted from this system!

Thank you so much! It's really high praise coming from such a great writer, especially of weight gain fic, like yourself! I'm having loads of fun with this system.

8 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Love that there was actual cake golem art

I actually drew that up yesterday while working on the scene, I forgot to mention. I know I'm not the best artist. 😂

On 1/4/2021 at 1:51 PM, Batman76 said:

[X] A weighted gate! a massive gate next to a scale, allowing entrance only if 460lbs stands on it at once. Katael is 320 with armor on, while Jezebel is at most 120, leaving 20lbs to go. Thankfully there's some enchanted food on a side table...either have both girls gain 10lbs OR Roll Intelligence to realize the food can be held on the scale OR Roll Charisma to try and persuade Jezebel to gain the necessary 20 lbs OR roll a failed Willpower to let Jezebel talk Katael into gaining it all.

((And here is part two. Also I suddenly realized how broken Charisma changes from weight are! May I recommend toning it down to a flat change of 2 per fat point? Katael wasn't supposed to be so convincing, but here we are with her having technically over 100 in the stat for fetishist when she's only 300 some pounds.))

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Katael screamed, looking up at the huge set of double doors before her. Carved into the huge slabs of stone was a scale, heavily weighted to one side by a very simply depicted rotund figure, and on the other scale a key. A number glowed in magical runes at the top of arch: 460, and a second number below it, displaying simply a zero. Both of them looked down at a completely black obsidian square ten feet wide set right before the door. “They want to weigh me now?”

Obvious to both of them about what it meant, Jezebel smirked, “I guess the mighty knight isn’t quite doughy enough after all, good thing I am here to help.”

Katael sighed with relief, realizing she’d not have to put on another massive amount of weight just to open a door. “I guess it’s lucky you are here after all, come, let’s finish this.”

The weighty warrior lifted one thunderous thigh onto the obsidian scale and the second number quickly began to rocket up. Quickly moving the other leg up the numbers continued to climb, Katael acutely interested in what it would actually say, feeling suddenly very exposed with her many rolls of burgundy flesh.

Katael blinked, accounting for her sword and not much else considering her armor had to again be abandoned, it meant she was easily 360 pounds and possibly a hundred since just leaving the villa. “Maybe Caspiana’s curse has rubbed off on me…” she mumbled, placing a hand on her shelf-like ass as a hand rest. “Come on Jezebel, let’s get this over with.”

The Nymph walked over, giving the devil-born’s ass a strong slap on her way past, eliciting a small scream of surprise from the fatty knight as her whole body wobbled around for quite a while before coming to a rest. Jezebel merely stood on the Obsidian scale across from her and smirked over crossed arms. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that bit of extra weight, oh knightly one.”

They both watched as the scale’s measurement rose, but both looked in alarm as the ‘target’ number above the scale rose as well.

Their combined weight stopped first: 490

Katael glanced down again at the very slightest of pudge the Nymph unwittingly gained from her sampling of cake, wondering if maybe it’d be slightly lower without it.

Then the Target stopped: 510

((Adjusted from your original target number so 20 lbs is still required :) ))

“Really?” Katael said, rolling her eyes at yet another weight related inconvenience.

“At least there is an easy solution to the predicament,” Jezebel added, leading the knight’s gaze to a table rising from nothing near the grand doors, laden in food, aromas that could match any Empress day feast filling the air with glazed turkey, honeyed hams, fresh biscuits and rolls, truly the works.

“I assume the food is magical too then,” Katael observed, carefully waddling towards it, sword in scabbard carried in her hand now that the belt had no chance of ever making it around her again.

Jezebel beamed as she sauntered over to the knight, running her hands along the plump red shoulders and beginning to massage them. “I guess you have one more task ahead of you, Sir Knight. I can feed you the food if it helps.”

((Jezebel attempts to persuade Katael to gain the weight!))
(( Will 35 (25) Success in resisting!))

Katael raised an eyebrow at the innocently smiling Nymph, “If I recall correctly you haven’t been doing a lot of helping here. Met by you attacking me and then I had to take the literal weight of that Golem. It’s time you did, go eat up.”

Jezebel balked, “I told you, I don’t want to get fat outside of my grove, besides I’m a vegetarian. I can’t eat all that roast meat! I could help feed you of course…”

Katael stamped a wobbling foot on the flagstones, echoing with the metal of her boots, the one part of her armor to remain viable. “By the gods NO! I’ve accepted this quest will fatten me, possibly even more than it has, but I’ll be damned if I’m the butt of every fattening joke. It’s time someone else was dealt this hand,” she gestured to the table, “I’m sure there’s plenty of mashed potatoes and sweet pastries for your fragile stomach,” Katael noted how the despite the Nymph’s protest, her ears perked up at the mention of mashed potatoes. “You will eat yourself into a belly to satisfy this scale or I will make you!”

((Katael is trying an intimidation charisma check! Her Bond [Rash Temper] adds +10 to intimidation checks and [Obesity Loves Company] adds +10 for getting others to overeat. I also assume based on the DMs descriptions that Jezebel is a fat fetishist.))

((Effective Charisma 132 (01) Wow, critical success, which I definitely didn’t need!))

The Nymph gulped, most of her bravado gone as she stepped towards the table, wide warrior right behind her until she sat down in the only chair there, her ashen hair cascading behind her. “I mean, it does smell good,” she murmured, a growl in her stomach at the aromas giving her away.

“Then eat,” Katael commanded, for once feeling in control of the wildness she’d been subjected to day after day.

Obediently the nymph began to dig into a serving bowl of mashed potatoes slathered in a thick gravy. Quickly her speed began to increase as the forced nature of the situation gave way to the natural hunger of a Nymph normally living off fruits and vegetables. Indeed, considering her kind easily grew very fat off of just that, the enchanted food she consumed was far for enticing and far more fattening.

As Jezebel’s dish selection increased, so did her waistline. Quickly, the naked woman became thankful she had no clothes to outgrow as her previously tight butt softened and began to fill her seat even as her belly went from convex abs, to flat, to concave, to a plush budding tummy quickly approaching to rest on her thighs.

Possibly because she was scared of Katael’s wrath, or possibly because the food was somewhat addicting for her in cutting loose, the Nymph went past the twenty needed pounds, quickly finding herself filling out with a healthy 40 pound gain.

Of course being heavy chested already, her weight quickly found its way to filling up her melons until they went from grapefruit to cantaloupe status. Then, maybe in some form of cosmic balance, it became clear the Nymph’s belly was taking the brunt of this gain, quickly becoming fleshy and soft and several handfuls. By the time she’d gained the forty pounds in their entirety, the new basket ball sized belly she’d developed was neck and neck with her breasts for what stuck out further, to say little of the rest of her dancer's form taking on a layer of softness that buried her sinewy muscles.

But, in addition to Jezebel’s 40 pounds…

((I’d like to try giving the GM a set of choices for after this one. Just let me know which one you pick and I’ll make the requisite roll for you to do the scene and give the next choice after. :)))

GM’s choice!

[X] Magically Addicting!: This banquet table isn’t just magically fattening, it’s ADDICTING! Katael is quickly becoming swayed by simply watching the Nymph eat and rolls INTELLIGENCE to avoid succumbing to it herself and taking a bite. If she fails, Katael and Jezebel both gain an additional 10d6 pounds! On a success, Katael resists and Jezebel alone gains 10d6 pounds as the knight is busy fighting off the temptation.

[X] A New Friend to the Rescue!: Katael is not pulled to eat the food, realizing it’s already put Jezebel under some kind of spell. Katael rolls Willpower to see if she helps the Nymph. On a success, the knight keeps to her chivalrous ways and rescues the Nymph, only causing an additional 5d6 pound gain to Jezebel. If Katael fails, she gives in to this feeling of power and helps feed the magically fattening Nymph, resulting in Jezebel gaining 10d20 pounds and going against her knightly vows!

[X] Diminishing Returns!: The Magical scale is designed to make everyone fatter. Katael rolls Constitution, on a success all is well and they are able to open the gate. If Katael fails, the magical table detects that only Jezebel is fattened up and increases the required so that Katael also needs to gain 40 pounds now and she does so!

((I decided to add two more bonds, Mr. GM. Let me know if they are no goes and I'll just remove them!))

Name: Lady Kateal De Valla

Level: 1

Race: Demon-Blooded

Class: Knight

Height: 6 feet, 0 inches

Starting Weight: 148 lbs

Current Weight: 361 lbs

Hit points: 32

ATHLETICS: 60+20+5-30= 56

CONSTITUTION: 50+10+5-49= 16 

INTELLIGENCE: 40+5 = 45

WILLPOWER: 30+5 = 35

CHARISMA: 20+10+5= 35

FAT-FETISH  (35+77) 112 /  NORMIE: (35+4-77) 0

FAT POINTS: 46, Obese. 8 lbs per Fat Point, 3lbs to next point

FAT FEATS: (20)Natural Athlete, (20)Guilty Conscience, (24)Thunder Thighs, (24)Crumbs In The Bed, (26)Too Full To Workout, (26)Size Unaware, (28)Harmless Fatty, (30)Gotta Get Thin (34) Slow Metabolism, (36) Big Boned, (40) Stress Eater, (42) Obesity Loves Company, (44) Deep Reserves, (46) Content

Brave Blade: An ornate longsword meant for two hands wielded by Kateal’s late Mentor. With a guard worked into the shape of a roaring gold lion and runes running along it’s gleaming length, it’s not hard to guess this is a valuable blade. As a magical runeblade, the weapon gives Kateal ADVANTAGE to strike at unnatural creatures such as undead and demons, but due to her own Demonic Heritage, the blade is always seeking her own doom as well. A missed strike against any foe with this weapon will cause it to lash out and DEAL DAMAGE to Kateal instead.

Rash Temper: Lady Kateal burns with a fiery rage and often finds it quite difficult to control, running out of patience quite quickly. She has a -10 CHARISMA to calmly persuade people and defuse situations. However, her anger also makes it quite clear she is not messing around and she receives +10 CHARISMA in attempts to intimidate or provoke individuals to be angry like herself.

(New!) Awakening Blood: Not so slowly giving in to hedonistic and sinful urges and desires, Katael is playing with fire and continuing on this path may further awaken her Demonic blood. She can invoke this bond once per day to make a physical roll that ignores all her weight related penalties. If she uses this, Katael gains 1d6 pounds and her devilish form becomes ever so slightly more pronounced.

(New!) Arcane Sponge: Katael has been so exposed to weight increasing magic that it has infused into her flesh and is now more easily effected by it. Any Magical/Instant weight gain she experiences is increased by 50% (Including from using [Awakening Blood], but her regular overeating now only increases causes her to gain 50% per day, to a minimum of 1 lbs if she would gain any.

1 hour ago, Deator said:

Thank you so much! It's really high praise coming from such a great writer, especially of weight gain fic, like yourself! I'm having loads of fun with this system.

I actually drew that up yesterday while working on the scene, I forgot to mention. I know I'm not the best artist. 😂

Don't be down on yourself, its great!

Oh boy, love the choices and love the way Jezebel is gaining. Let's see...

I really like how Katael is turning away from just paladin towards a more...devilish nature. IF she gets huge but maintains her chivalric purity she'll eventually slim down. If she embraces her demon of gluttonous lust heritage, she'll never get thin again. Of course, she could also persevere against temptation and over come it...which isn't as nice but its a nice arc.

So, while her possibly gaining 10d6 pounds is great, Katael having a 65% chance to fatten up Jezelbel 10d20 lbs and morally fall is even better.

[X] A New Friend to the Rescue!: Katael is not pulled to eat the food, realizing it’s already put Jezebel under some kind of spell. Katael rolls Willpower to see if she helps the Nymph. On a success, the knight keeps to her chivalrous ways and rescues the Nymph, only causing an additional 5d6 pound gain to Jezebel. If Katael fails, she gives in to this feeling of power and helps feed the magically fattening Nymph, resulting in Jezebel gaining 10d20 pounds and going against her knightly vows!

18 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Not gonna lie, I kinda hoped you'd pick that one, let's see if the dice will play along. :)

Katael rolls Willpower 35 to overcome her desire to see Jezebel get her just desserts! (70) Failure!

6 minutes ago, Deator said:

Not gonna lie, I kinda hoped you'd pick that one, let's see if the dice will play along. :)

Katael rolls Willpower 35 to overcome her desire to see Jezebel get her just desserts! (70) Failure!

Only way it would be better is if it was a crit, let's roll the damage before bed...

15, 12, 9, 14, 16, 20, 15, 13, 7, 11, 14, 19...oh baby  166lbs of soft nymph fat...

{X] A New Friend to the Rescue!: Katael is not pulled to eat the food, realizing it’s already put Jezebel under some kind of spell. Katael rolls Willpower to see if she helps the Nymph. On a success, the knight keeps to her chivalrous ways and rescues the Nymph, only causing an additional 5d6 pound gain to Jezebel. If Katael fails, she gives in to this feeling of power and helps feed the magically fattening Nymph, resulting in Jezebel gaining 10d20 pounds and going against her knightly vows!

Katael was not one for too many feelings.

To resist her corrupted nature, Katael had been raised to be stoic. To suppress lust and wrath, to walk the narrow path of purity between the pits of corruption. She'd been called cold, even callous before thanks to this, but in a cruel world it had served her well to be aloof from raw emotion and let her knightly valor carry her through...

Jezebel had been changing that since she saw the palehaired nymph.

First had come jealousy of the fae's long, lithe body. Katael had grown ashamed of herself as she'd grown, at her lowered stamina and staggered speed, at being so fat that her armor had broken and having so little self control that she'd repeatedly grown too fat for its resizing. After years of being an enviable warrior, inevitably the strongest and fastest knight at many a tourney and battlefield, she'd blown up into a pitiable pig of a woman...now confronted with a Nymph at the peak of athleticism. Jezebel's lean legs could run twenty miles with out rest while Katael waddled on chaffing thighs, her hips were narrow and girlish while Katael's ass was too big for a normal horse, the Nymph's abs could be counted while the devilborn's stomach had begun to droop over her sex before her latest bout of fattening which pushed it to mid thigh, the fae's breasts were high and firm as the spires of the Red Palace and the same size as Katael's quite droopy ones, Jezebel's arms were nimble and lean while every trace of the devil born's hard earned biceps had been covered by flab.

And Jezebel's face, her beauitful, heart shaped face that kept shooting her looks of lust and temptation. Those perfect white teeth that nibbled her plump lips when she thought Katael wasn't looking, that tiny mouth that said such salacious things, those starry purple eyes that roved the crimson folds of the devilborn's fat...Jezebel wanted her. That had been clear before they'd stepped onto the scale together and the nymph's slender form had pressed into the sea of lard that had been one of the realm's best knights, cooing like a dove, making Katael's heart pound all the harder...

"Katael...I...this is very very good," Jezebel managed through a full mouth, "but I think...I can't stop eating..."

"Don't worry, I'm...I'm...," Katael gasped, mouth dry, "I'll...help..."

The Devilborn's yellow eyes kept crossing. Her exposed ruby nipples were harder than gemstones. Hidden beneath her belly fold, her slit was sopping wet.

Jezebel's nimble, fae beauty was fading away, being buried under layers of lard. She picked up a mithril gravy boat and started drinking, as she did that delicious little puft of lower abdomen fat under her six pack, that Katael had kept having the urge to bite, spread upwards to cover her abs, while girlish breasts surged out to the size of cantalope melons. Muscle tone faded from her core outwards, arms losing their warrior tone from the shoulder down while softness spread over the dancer's muscles on Jezebel's legs. She was still thin, but no longer did she have the impossible litheness no human girl could manage...

"Yes...I'll help...," the Knight groaned, waddling forwards as the Nymph grabbed a massive bowl of fried potatoes, shoveling them into her mouth, "because I made you eat this..."

She had made Jezebel eat this, had pushed her to gorge herself, already she'd be heavy enough for the scale...and then...oh and then...

Fae breasts surged out as the potatoes were instantly digested, running up the alphabet as they became bigger than Jezebel's head...and their pink nipples were slowly beginning to sag downwards as their weight became too much for her supernatural perkiness. For a moment the nymph had a body that noble women dreamed of, soft and feminine and so ludicrously disproportionately stacked...for a moment. Below the breasts, Jezebel's flat but soft belly quivered in seeming anticipation...then surged outwards, smacking into her lap and racing out to catch up with her tits. Almost offended, the plunging mammaries jumped ahead, beginning a leap frog race towards the Nymph's knees. Chub was growing on the Nymph's thighs and arms, making her look pampered, while her girlish hips were starting to get a woman's girth. Even if those soft legs could make her leap through the air, her tits would hit her in the face!

"I think...ummggggg...I'm...oh this is so good," Jezebel moaned, licking salt seductively off of her fingers, "but...ughhh...I'm getting too fat...help me up...I wanted to please you by putting on a little but...too much..."

Katael panted, tongue lolling. She waddled forwards, girthy thigh fat smacking into the table. Food quivered and dishes rattled, but it held no appeal to the Knight. No...all of her attention was on Jezebel. The nymph had followed her in here a perfect warrior, nimble as a leaf in the wind...and Katael's orders had made her soft, chubby...had undone surely months of exercise...pushed her from dangerous fighter to pampered looking pet...

"Yes...yes you are, you don't look like a fighter anymore," Katael panted, picking up a gravy bowl, feeling the strain in her weakened arms, "no, you're a Lord's Lady now, sitting pretty and pregnant and oh so so so fat in a dress that's skin tight by my throne, everyone who sees your sagging breasts and bulging belly knowing that I did this too you...that I made you so fat you pant and pant just waddling to your chair, betting to see if the fat nymph will pop another bodice from breathing too hard or need help getting up."

"Wha-," the Nymph managed before the spigot of the gravy boat hit her lips and she started guzzling.

"Yes, eat, eat, eat, grow and grow, let the calories fuel you, abandon your pretense at grace and strength and skill!" Katael hissed, her teeth sharpening as she spoke, horn nubs rising to points from her black hair, "You'll be soft and buttery and protected, the brave lords beloved lady, kept in high state and waited on hand and foot...never to work again save for birthing my children, growing yet fatter and pleasuring me three times a day..."

Jezebel's soft under chin bulged into a real double, while her cheeks popped out into cherubic softness complete with dimples. Breasts surged out again, becoming pendulous and matched by a burst from her belly as the gut reached half way to her knees. Her thigh gap closed up forever more, a fat fold bulged under each arm and her love handles began to touch the sides of the chair. She rose higher in her seat, fat at last reaching her ass and the first signs of thickening formed on her ankles, soft dough bulging around the veiny straps of her sandals.

"I'm...getting so fat...I can't...get up the mountain," Jezebel gasped as Katael threw away the empty gravy boat, "you're...enjoying fattening me up..."

"Of course, how could I not enjoy turning some one so lithe and fast into something so clumsy and slow?" Katael cackled, surprising herself at the admittance, not feeling the tail that her step father had had cut away twitch and flex as it reached her knees and not realizing foot long wings now flexed from the burn marks on her back, not those of a bat but black feathered as a raven.

Jezebel looked at her, a soft two hundred pounder. Gorgeous...but clearly with a weight problem...and a smile split her gravy stained face.

"Do it more...harder...faster," the Nymph grinned, dimples showing, "make me bigger and fwgumph!"

Katael grabbed a full tea cake, shoving it into the Nymph's face. Icing and crumbs spilled across the Nymph's cleavage and face, but the majority of it made its way down Jezebel's throat. In a frenzy, ignoring the burning of lactic acid in her own weakened muscles and how her heavy, clumsy body interfered with reaching more food, Katael kept feeding the nymph, finger nails forming into shiny black claws. A bakery's worth of confections went into the increasingly smeared nymph, who's sagging belly began to droop, pressing apart her thick, lazy thighs. The leaf panties over her plumpening puss fell away, a sandal strap snapped as cankles formed and with a soft smack, her honey melon sized hooters began to rest on her heavy gut.

"You're such a piglet, let me clean you off...," Katael near laughed, grabbing an amphora of sparkling wine, grunting at its weight now that she wasn't a paragon of strength anymore and pouring it over Jezebel, who took it with an open mouth.

Bubbly alcohol fueled further growth, even as it washed away the crumbs. Jezebel's belly was creased into two rolls at the navel, its sides began hanging over the sides of thighs thick as Katael's waist had been when they met. A fourth chin popped into existence for a brief moment before all four merged into one flapping jowl with her drooping cheeks, huge blue eyes shrinking as her cheeks rose around them. The nymph's perfect breasts now hung on the sides of her belly, nipples stretching wide and so huge she could probably suck on them personally. Jezebel's arms rose at an angle, resting on widening side fat and thick as her thighs had been an hour before.

"Perhaps you're too gluttonous for a lady, perhaps you're too much of an insatiable, embarassing pig to rule beside me," Katael rasped, panting and tired from the effort of fattening this svelte nymph into a 280lb hog of a woman, "Yes...you're fit for nothing more than a concubine slave..."

"A...slave...," Jezebel gasped, eyes wide with lust, "clad in just...a metal bra, a silken skirt and slave collar? Waddling among your sworn warriors with your bastard in my belly and my huge, flabby arms struggling to serve ale...knowing that you can take me at any time...humiliated by your taunts and cruelties, even as I get so fat I can barely walk....and every time my sausage fingers drop a flagon you whip my saggy butt with a cat o nine tails? Fuck...that's so hot..."

Katael laughed, wings flexing in sequence, growing wide enough to see over her shoulders.

"What makes you think you'd wear anything besides the collar?' she laughed, grabbing a handful of fried peppers and shoving them into the nymph's mouth.

She fed Jezebel and fed her. Until she was over the three hundred pound mark and the small chair began to groan, its timbers unable to take her bulk. More food and more, until the lithe Nymph was within sneezing distance of Katael's own bloated weight. It was vengeance for not helping with the golem and letting the knight's figure be permanently ruined and the release of her long suppressed nature and the surge of the first time she'd admitted sexual attraction...

With a snap of wood, the chair broke apart, letting Jezebel tumble to the floor.

Sticky with champagne, the obese nymph crawled with difficulty from the wreckage, gut and breasts dragging on the floor. She plopped onto her back, panting and sweating, flowers bursting from the cold stone where her sweat touched the ground. Jowls doubling over, she looked up at her fattener and gasped for air.

"Take me, for the God's sakes, take me. Take me now, I'm so fucking wet I'll kindle if you put a finger or a tongue tip or that lovely new tail into me...Take me, take me however you want. Slow and sweet or fast as your fat ass can manage, make me your pampered lady love or conquered concubine, waddle with me to my sisters where they'll pamper us so fat we'll be spheres together, but for all that is good and all that is lustful...," Jezebel panted, spreading her thick thighs as much as she could, plump hands lifting up her drooping gut, "FUCK ME!"

Katael paused, thoughts and heart racing, stomach flopping and confused.

What was she doing? This went against all of her oaths to be so lustful and depraved, to turn a disciplined ...okay at the moment graceful fighter into a beached whale and to take her...as anything but...

She saw herself as a Noble Baroness, ruling the lands her step father had died defending with justice and courage. Stout and stocky at her thinnest of course, a general and not a frontline fighter anymore, but with her melted muscle restored and her fat taken down just enough to ride a horse...apart from gaining a little winter weight starting in late august of course, that she'd usually shed most of by June. At her side was Jezebel, soft and lovely in a silken gown that showed off her huge tits and plump legs, hair in a noble woman's braids, water melon sized breast nursing one of Katael's children, a nymph girl without her mother's taint,  and with another daughter on the way in her huge, fae belly. Her lady love, fairest in the land, with each noble girl eating themselves sick just to not look too skinny in comparison to her beautiful blobby bulk, if no longer the most nimble. She might not be able to dance anymore but giving sage advice at court and unequaled lover in the bed room provided they weren't too full...

Or Katael as a conqueror, naked and vast, abandoning any pretense of either martial strength or moral goodness as her multi ton bulk that made the Princess look svelte sprawled across an obsidian throne it would never leave. Black horns three feet long curled from her head, raven wings twenty feet across and far too small to lift her spherical bulk emerging from her back. Magic rippled across her drooping folds and pillar sized thighs, her sausage fingers puppeting hundreds of slave soldiers. Jezebel, her first concubine and bare, everything on display and sagging as she waddled, almost too fat to walk forwards with Katael's tenth flagon of wine that morn, looking at her with total adoration in her piggish eyes, happy to be dominated and used...

On the ground, abandoned, Brave Blade was twitching and hissing. The steel was red hot, as if great evil was afoot around it. Katael looked at it and felt repelled by the holy runes. What was she doing, what was happening to her...were these horns on her head, what had grown from her back...no, she was falling, she had to resist...stay true to her vows and avoid temptation...Not risk tainting Jezebel with her demonic corruption...

"What are you waiting for, a written invitation? FUCK ME!," Jezebel demanded from the floor, plump fingers teasing her own breasts...

[X] Gluttonous Domination: Katael gives into her demonic nature, continuing to feed jezebel for another 4d10lbs while having sex with the nymph. Jezebel becomes pregnant. Katael's class changes from Knight to Sorceress, while she loses her bond with her sword, which becomes anathema to her. Katael's wings fully regrow, enabling her to fly until her fatpoints exceed her athletics. Katael gains a new bond: Gluttonous Domination,  through fat provoking magic and lustful power, Katael controls those she has made fat. NPCs that Katael has had sex with and made gain more than fifty pounds, through any means, wish to help her if it means not injuring themselves. Those who she has made gain over 150lbs, such as Jezebel, and had sex with become completely devoted to Katael and will do anything for her.

[X] What have I done?: Horrified by the expression of her demonic nature, Katael pulls away at the last moment. She has regained her wings, enabling her to fly as long as her fatpoints do not exceed her athletics score. She maintains her knightly nature and bonds...for now...

[X] Chivalry Devotion: Katael is overwhelmed with a feeling towards the engorged Nymph beneath her...true love. The devilborn becomes devoted to Jezebel after they have sex, gaining a new bond: Lady Love: whenever accompanied by Jezebel and acting to defend her, Katael can add her willpower score to her athletics

So I stated up Jezebel (Thin and current!) to play around with the numbers and add a bit to the rediculousness of what happened. In doing so I realized there might be a bit of number creep that you didn't intend as the fat point changes become exponential nearly. :) Enjoy a Mathematical display of The Warrior Nymph's instant fall in to lardiness:

Name: Jezebel (Thin)

Race: Nymph

Class: Lvl 1 Barbarian

Height: 5 feet, 5 inches

Starting Weight: 120

Current Weight: 120

Hit points: 

ATHLETICS: 50 +5 +20 = 75

CONSTITUTION: 60 -15 +20 = 65

INTELLIGENCE: 20 -20 = 0

WILLPOWER: 40 -5 -10 = 25

CHARISMA: 40 +15 -10 = 45

FAT-FETISH:  (45) 45 /  NORMIE: (45) 45

FAT POINTS: 20, -. 6 lbs per Fat Point, lbs to next point

FAT FEATS: (20) Big Milkers, (20) Lazy Bones

And now, well... math is mean to the poor girl.

Name: Jezebel (Current)

Race: Nymph

Class: Lvl 1 Barbarian

Height: 5 feet, 5 inches

Starting Weight: 120

Current Weight: 331

Hit points: 32

ATHLETICS: 50 +5 +20 -150 = -75

CONSTITUTION: 60 -15 +20 -272

INTELLIGENCE: 20 -20 = 0

WILLPOWER: 40 -5 -10 -22 = 3

CHARISMA: 40 +15 -10 = 45

FAT-FETISH:  (45+394) 439 /  NORMIE: (45+14-400) -341

FAT POINTS: 55, Morbidly Obese. 6 lbs per Fat Point, 5 lbs to next point

FAT FEATS: (20) Natural Athlete, (20) Lazy Bones, (24) Big Milkers, (26) All in The Gut), (30) Sweet Tooth, (32) Stress Eater, (34) Wide and Weak Willed, (36) Natural Breeder

So yeah.... that's a lot of hundreds sized numbers. To be fair, she weighs a little less than Katael, but for her starting weight to be 120 and her FP to start at 20, it made her 5'5, so nearly tripling your weight tends to hit real hard. Might be time for some rule tweaking later. :)

[X] Nymph Cultural and Magical Expert needed, room and board provided! An eccentric, and very very rich, chocolatier is trying to create a new, even more fattening form of chocolate for Venike's fields. But they need someone with a deep knowledge of the Nymphs' strange nature market to cross pollinate the strains. This will take a while, but the rich noble is offering very, very generous rates and very, very very generous food…

Saspia ran her fingers along her cheek, her first mission outside the forest, would it be the best idea to tie it right back into her past? It was a few moments of debate, in the end, it was more worthwhile to use her skills, and if the pay came through, it’d be a rock solid start to move into more adventurous ventures without risk of falling through…

“Where does this say to go?” She once more asked the Bulbous Guard, ever unnoticing of the sizable gut below that carefully placed Armor.

“Sir Vesper’s Mansion, it’s at the Westmost Cape… once you see it, you’ll know it’s his”

“Thank you” She beamed, stepping away with a jump in every step

“One more thing… you’re practically naked in that. You should get some real clothes, the Guild as a Open-Take Wardrobe, it just costs a bit to enter.” The Guard held out a few metal circles, what a weird gift Saspia though as she took it, was this some sort of Currency?

Saspia, having already said her thanks, did not say thanks again, looking for somewhere which looked like a Wardrobe… this city, however wonderful it was, was so confusing she thought as she looked down at the Coins. 

Then she heard a voice shout, masculine but soft “Come One, Come All, the Casters Circle is Open, take what you will for a fair price!”

Was that the Open-Take Wardrobe she thought, it must be? Her eyes narrowed on a Young and Lean Elf, a Knight taken from his adventuring, certainly? Yet his eyes beamed with vigor even in this task.

“Hello?” Saspia said, shyly walking up to the desk with a small smile.

The Elf’s eyes were caught, his face seemed to turn a cherry red below his eyes? She’d never seen something so weird, it was funny, could the outsiders turn into cherries at will?

“Uhm, Welcome to the Casters Circle, the one stop guild shop for all your clothing needs!” The Elven Knight said with an awkward smile, matched by the red upon his face.

“Can I go in?” Saspia said with a subtle smile, unaware of what the Elf was feeling, only thinking how funny these outsiders are, even in their own land.

[Charisma: 10, Passed]

“Well… normal-“ The Elf stopped himself, before opening the wide gate at his side. “Go on in”

Saspia stepped through the gate, it was funny how large it was, maybe they needed to move small carts through it she thought as she looked towards the clothes.

One stuck out among them, a beautiful gown, Green and Black, yet unlike the noble dresses surrounding it, not puffy or too much, simply a nice dress, clearly able to fit her form without any unnecessary padding around it. Not to mention how large some of the dresses were, she didn’t notice any giants in the streets, why would they need dresses for them?

She store into the mirror as she slid into the Dress. It stopped right at her breasts, extenuating them perfectly, not like she was looking for such. Her lithe form was on full display, from her hips to her butt, it was perfect for her, even if she simply likely how it looked, not how it looked on her. She would miss her leaves, but if the Guards wanted her to wear Outsider clothes, at least she would have a pretty one!

As she stepped out, the Elven Knight nearly spoke, she looked beautiful in it, but he caught his own tongue as she strutted out, ever ignorant of the looks she was getting.

And there she was, heading to this ‘Sir Vesper’ and his Mansion. The Walk was long, but as the rain trickled around her, she soaked it in, the city… but not the looks to which she remained ignorant.

-

One Walk Through the City Later

Saspia arrived to West of the Isle, following the maps arranged around the city, Human engineers may be weird, but that was one thing better than the forests cities of Nymphs, they had some directions beyond up!

But, there it was, on the Westmost Cape… a Gate. She neared it with caution, holding the paper tightly to her chest. There were two Guards behind it, joking below a tree to avoid the rain, before they at last saw the Beautiful Lithe Nymph standing there at the Gates.

One, a Lass clearly too sizes too large for her light uniform, but Saspia didn’t care, focusing on the words she spoke, trying to figure out her response; “What is your business here”

Saspia held out the paper, giving a small smile as raindrops pattered upon the paper, though it was still perfectly legible

“Come on in” The Guard shouted, as the Gates pulled back with a move of the Male Guard’s hand.

The Estate was like nothing she’d seen. While the city was Ornate, the Estate was like that of Kings, prim gardens of Green, all along the sides of a beautiful road, climaxing at the Mansion itself. Towering Pillars of Light surrounded it, magic constantly kept running simply for aesthetic effect.

The House itself was less a Castle like Saspia expected, and more to the form of a Palace, the things Saspia had heard in only whispers, golden beauty, a massive clock upon the House’s Facade, Greco-Roman in inspiration, to use a Real Life Equivalent.

The Doors were wide open, as the Sunset hung in the Background, starring through the Great Hall’s Windows in the Center, creating a beautiful sight. It left Saspia stunned, as two more guards retrieved her, guiding her through the Mansion, to a Ornate Room, where Two Men sat, an Elderly Man, and a Young Man, both in clearly expensive clothes

“See, Father, the Advertisements worked” the Younger Man beamed, as if they were in conflict about it.

“But your project is pointless, the Chocolate Trade already works, you haven’t even studied the effects of your changes to our formula, I support you because you are my son, but this is foolish” the Elderly Man screamed dominantly, despite his calm demeanor. Saspia simply waited to be called to speak.

The Younger one paused to respond, before calmly remarking “Father, if you don’t wish to see my success, then leave. I have business to conduct with *my* Associate.”

The Elderly one left with a frown of disappointment, as the younger one’s face turned to a smile, his tone inviting. “Come, Sit, introduce yourself to me, I’m happy to see someone responded to my advertisements so quickly” Despite his Father’s age, he couldn’t be any older than 23, Saspia would guess.

“I am Saspia… this is my first task for the Casters Guild”

“New to the City?... don’t worry, it’s more inviting than it seems at-“

“No, no, everyone has been so kind, I just left my forest for the first time in my life, everything is so weird”

“You get used to weird in a City full of magic, center of the Trade world, so a lot of people go through the same when they try to find their fortunes in this city. My Great-Grandfather did so, but he was a bit before the Boom. I’m Claude Vesper II, but call me Claude.” He said with a smile, and a slight bow, pressing his palm to his heart in the motion.

“I- thank you, but what truly must I do for you, I know these tasks must come with something to do”

“We have a new project, to develop a new type of chocolate to diversify the Business. My Father, Sir Vesper, as you just say him, opposes my efforts, even if he says he supports them. He sabotage me, his first nymph was not anything special, she failed, and fourteen more. So it turned to the Advert you hold, and look, I’ve gotten a freshly immersed Nymph delivered within hours! He calls me a fool, that I’m flying too close to the sun, but he’ll see, when we succeed, our profits will double!” Claude said, motioning to the sky with a jump, his arms immersed in the falling glow of the Sun.

“All I need, is for you to finish the work. While Nymph chocolate is underwhelming in it’s taste, according to my studies, however much my father mocks them, it should enhance the taste of chocolate when brought together with the chocolate our fields currently hold. Of course, with a bit of magic, it’ll be ready so swiftly, we’ll be able to get it to the markets in minutes. Now, I simply need you do the work. The Office is on the second floor, it houses your bed, your bath, a small living quarters, a dining room, and a bathroom. Within days, we will be on the verge of new heights, and you’ll be there to help me, of course your rewards will be many.” He said with a smirk, as he motioned to the Guards

“Saspia, now you must go, my Casters will implant the instructions in your memory, you’ll be able to do it perfectly with haste. Best of Luck, we’ll show my father, together.”

Saspia was confused, as she stepped up the stairs, guards flanking her, it was so beautiful, the Mansion was massive, how could they afford it she thought, as she looked at her few gold pieces in her hand. 

The Door to her room was there, as one of the Guards left the formation to open it. It was the Living Quarters… and it was much larger than expected. Perhaps Claude had a divergent sense of what was small and what was large, but Saspia wouldn’t complain, as she felt the introductions flow into her head. She laid down upon the plush bed, it was so comfortable. It was like laying on heaven.

But there was one thing she had to do. She opened the door to one of the other rooms, light shining through every window as the Sun took its last for the day. She at last smelt a strong smell… that of Chocolate...

Oh nice, nice nice,....

choices and a question:

[X] A blend of nutrients: Saspia, after passing a charisma check, creates a delicious and powerfully nutritious new type of chocolate! One that causes every one who eats it, and not just elves, to gain 1d4 pounds immediately per pound! Of course, in the process she does quite a bit of taste testing and gains 6d6 pounds! If she fails the check, a second attempt succeeds...at the cost of Saspia having gained a maximum 36lbs!

[X] A blend of deliciousness!: Saspia, after passing a charisma check, creates a delicious and powerfully addictive new type of chocolate! One that she herself is quite fond of after taste testing to the tune of gaining 4d6 pounds...to the point that the nymph now needs to eat one pound of it a day or feel exhausted and sick, gaining the new bond: Choco Addict: makes a -5 to all rolls if she doesn't consume chocolate at breakfast. If she fails the check, a second attempt succeeds, at the cost of Saspia having gained a maximum 24 lbs!

In either case, The kind Sir Claude Vesper offers to take her to one of Venikia's great balls to celebrate ...and on the day of, Saspia finds her new gown a little...snug.

And the question, as I want to write a little segment depending on what you choose,

What's saspia built like? The text so far has described her as gorgeous, and at 5'7/128 she's sort of tall and thin and a pale white, but I'm not sure exactly how she's built beyond that. Are we talking very lean and willowy or more busty and curvaceous, does she have a booty or a butt, is she muscular or just slim? Freckled or just pale? Blue eyes or green etc, what color is her hair? I think I had an idea where Nymphs' hair changed with the seasons.

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

What's saspia built like? The text so far has described her as gorgeous, and at 5'7/128 she's sort of tall and thin and a pale white, but I'm not sure exactly how she's built beyond that. Are we talking very lean and willowy or more busty and curvaceous, does she have a booty or a butt, is she muscular or just slim? Freckled or just pale? Blue eyes or green etc, what color is her hair? I think I had an idea where Nymphs' hair changed with the seasons.

Just to go ahead with this first, I sort of imaged her eyes as a Near White Green, with the hair, while I’m not sure how you imagined it, I thought of it as possibly being two different yet parallel changes, that being general hair, and hair accents. Her hair would be silverish white During the cold months, and  blackish-brown during the warm months, with accents being orange for fall, blue for winter, green for spring, and red for summer, just to throw in a bit of colour. Very pale skin, no freckles, no major muscle just slim and trim. She’s in the middle between curvy and lean, nothing too lopsided, but with good for thin breasts an a better than average but only just butt. 

In advance, does failing the charisma roll mean rolling the taste testing rolls twice?

4 hours ago, Batman76 said:

[X] A blend of nutrients: Saspia, after passing a charisma check, creates a delicious and powerfully nutritious new type of chocolate! One that causes every one who eats it, and not just elves, to gain 1d4 pounds immediately per pound! Of course, in the process she does quite a bit of taste testing and gains 6d6 pounds! If she fails the check, a second attempt succeeds...at the cost of Saspia having gained a maximum 36lbs!

In either case, The kind Sir Claude Vesper offers to take her to one of Venikia's great balls to celebrate ...and on the day of, Saspia finds her new gown a little...snug.

[Charisma: 33, Passed]

[6d6: 16, Saspia is now 144 Pounds; 22 Fat Points]

Saspia looked down at what she had done, her first task as an Adventurer for a guild? Was it much of an adventure… not to a Human, no, but to a nymph who got to see the life of high society, if just for a moment, it made her smile with glee… till at last she gave a scream in an outburst of excitement. The Guards bursted in worried, but she turned to them with a giant smile

“It’s Ready.”

She sat at the Window, as the Guards fetched Claude. He entered in with a smile which stretched from eye to eye, his Gold and Silver hair drooping past his shoulders, but she could tell he was as excited as her, though she caught him clearly in an imperfect time.

“So, it’s ready?” He said, joy bouncing off his tongue

“Yes, and it’s amazing” She said, tugging at her dress passively without a thought, it just felt slight uncomfortable, that was all, new dress blues, she simply needed to get used to it.

“Perfect. I assume you’ve taste tested it yourself?” He said, turning his head away from the chocolate, towards the windows.

“Yes, it’s absolutely delicious.”

“Wonderful. As agreed, you’ll be receiving the generous payment promised… but, I have another reward. To Celebrate Your Success, our Success, I do have a plus one as all the Greats of Venikia do… to the Ball in Citadel of Venikia. It makes my fathers Mansion look like a Barn, it’d be a wonder if you would accept my invitation” The Prince store down at her, extending his hand with a smaller, kinder, smile

He felt Saspia’s hand against his. “I would be Honored” she stood with her hand upon his, pulling her up from the soft cushion of the bench.

“It will be tonight, for the time, enjoy the place. We have much more than just chocolate needing to be produced in this mansion” He said as he let her hand go, giving a short bow.

“I will” Saspia said with a smile, as the Guards outside lined up, and filed out behind Claude. Saspia was left to the rising of the Morning Sun… it was so beautiful, gleaming on the waves…

-

Late Afternoon, 2 Hours Before Leaving for the Ball

Saspia returned to her room. Alongside the Instructions for the Chocolate, maybe some of the caster’s personal plans came through As Well… how to use all these fancy human products, makeup existed in the Forests, but it was so much more complicated for humans. Of course there were two beautiful maids there to help her get ready, she didn’t catch their names. 

But, before she was ready, she went in… she was worried, was it really as good as she sold it as? She looked at that mound of chocolate, her second to last batch, left there as the rest was carried off to be reproduced… she store into it.

[Willpower: 28, Failed]

She wasn’t a glutton, she just wanted to check… she couldn’t resist the worry, the chocolate would flow down her throat. There, her worries were alleviated in a flash. It was as perfect as she had sold it, even more so. She thought it’d be a shame for this batch to go waste… so she did the cleaners a small service, and ate the rest.

[1d4: 2, Saspia is now 146 Pounds]

-

Right Before Leaving for the Ball

She was ready, the makeup was on, another dress, much like the one she found in the guild, but… fancier, it was beautiful, she couldn’t deny, and those maids who helped her put it on were so kind. But down the stairs, there was Claude, smiling, waiting, looking at her. Now it was time for her first true taste of the Luxuries of High Society…

12 hours ago, Batman76 said:

[X] What have I done?: Horrified by the expression of her demonic nature, Katael pulls away at the last moment. She has regained her wings, enabling her to fly as long as her fatpoints do not exceed her athletics score. She maintains her knightly nature and bonds...for now...

((So a bit of column A and a bit of B here. I certainly love the idea of a full fallen Katael, but... maybe she needs a bit more time. Time can be very fattening around here after all! My apologies in advance if the imagery here is a bit more vague or confusing, I was struggling a bit convey easily what she was going through mentally, but I think it works. Again, thank you all who keep reading this, I'm really glad I get to combine a love of numbers and prose in such an awesome way!))

Katael feels a mounting pressure in the back of her head, like a ringing gong. Jezebel’s begging shouts of ecstasy only serve to make the canopophy of noise worse. This was the most visceral and instinctual thing she’d ever done. 

Jezebel looked much too how with a big bell shaped belly. 

Her sword was seething in rage. Katael had forced Jezebel to destroy her figure. 

She’d hurt someone to protect herself.

Jezebel had liked it.

Her body was constantly too lard filled no matter the size of the armor.

The Golem almost won

She’s failing her father.

She’ll never stop his killers.

Katael screamed a gutteral scream that broke through the sex crazed Nymph’s cries, silencing the new butterball. The knight screamed more, her voice taking on a note of otherworldliness, and she screamed a scream that was not fully human.

Jezebel, being shocked by the sound out of her hedonistic sex crazed stupor, went from shock to some amount of fear and awe as the weight demon-blooded knight, already 7 inches taller than the Nymph, looked ever more imposing as she screamed an eldritch scream. Even the air around her seemed to swirl and take on the reddish tint of fiendish magics. The now Lardy nymph started trying to scuttle just a little distance away, finding her flopping huge breasts and jostling ball of a belly unfamiliar obstacles that had her more or less flowing across the floor like a fish as her body tried to lift three times it’s previous load.

The scream reached a new fevered pitch as the tail like nub Jezebel had noticed earlier grew longer and fuller, becoming fully a plump demon’s tail. Shortly after, the small stumpy nubs of Katael’s wings, long ago cut away and forgotten as relics of a sinful way she’d overcome, seemed to reform, the flesh tendrilling out of the ends and wrapping over itself again and again until perfectly formed, and the scream abruptly cut off.

Leathery red and black, Katael’s new wings swirled like a cape as she spun on the prostrate butterball Nymph before her, walking towards the smaller fatty with a purposeful gait that looked less like her normal unaccustomed waddle and more a well tuned sashay, her whole fat, bottom heavy body, moving to and fro like a metronome until she stood right over the blubbery naked woman.

The Nymph mumbled incoherently, looking up at Katael’s eyes, purple normally, now burning with violet flame. She glanced at the hell-spawn’s hands, open and tensed as if about to pounce. All her thoughts seemed colored by the whispering sounds that flowed off the transformed knight, washing over Jezebel and making the normally dominant Nymph feel like weak puddy begging to be shaped by those crimson hands.

“K-katael,” she murmured, then feel the whispers flowing around her thoughts, clutching them, guiding them. “M-mistress?” she said, feeling it the more correct thing.

All at once, The Hell-blooded Knight shook as if struck, bounding backwards, carried on wings practiced with a childhood long ago. The Violet flame of her eyes went out to their normal color as Katael collapsed to the ground with a thud and a boom that had little to do with her weight. She began to softly cry. “I’m… no, this is not it. This is not me.”

Jezebel tried to pull herself up to a sitting position, failing several times as her new weighty body proved quite a pleasant distraction. Her libedo, having suffered from quite a bit of whiplash today, seemed momentarily calm. Wherever her thoughts were before, now they seemed her own again.

“Holy Shit…” she whispered quietly, realizing exactly how massive she’d become. Rubbing along all of her folds and flabby rolls. “I’m fucking huge. Less seemed to go to my tits this time, this mortal food is not as good for a girlish figure I guess.” Jezebel crawled on to her hands and knees, finding both her tits and belly touching and pooling on the floor, fat oozing to either side. “Do I look hog like with this belly?” she asked, turning toward where Katael stood, seemingly oblivious to her.

The Knight kneeled on well padded knees, her fat thighs propping her up as she stared down at the Brave Blade, her magical fiend slaying sword. One hand felt at the partially regrown horns crowning her brow several inches out, the other hovered over the blade’s hilt which seemed to hiss and pop with light, a viper ready to strike.

“Katael?” asked the glutted Nymph, struggling to her feet after multiple attempts. She jostled over, trying to keep a handle on her unwieldy mammeries while her jutting tummy swayed back and forth with each careful step. Muscles able to easily lift a 120 pound Nymph struggled to even move a 330 pound one. “I didn’t expect a knight of the kingdoms to be so… forceful. Though I’ve not seen one with such power before either.”

In response, the weighty warrior merely mumbled something unintelligible and slowly pulled herself to her feet. “I am not like other knights, Jezebel.” As if to punctuate the point, her newly regrown wings fluttered slightly behind her, shaking off a numbness that came with sudden regrowth. “I… about what happened…”

“Oh my gods it was amazing!” beamed the butterball beauty.

“W-what?” Katael said, blinking slowly in surprise.

“I don’t know how you could have not seen how into it I was, are you blind?” Jezebel chuckled, wobbling her entire chest and nearly dropping her breasts from her supporting hands. “I’ve always been the dominant one, fattening up my sisters on berry juice into immobility because they were so easy to manipulate. Who knew all it took was someone to put me in my place to turn me into a switch!”

“You are fine with your size now?” the Knight asked slowly.

“Of course, I’ve been fatter,” she jostled the massive milkers and added “Are you gonna help me get even bigger my knight in dark armor?”

Katael winced, glancing away for a moment. “It’s good that you like it, it suits you.”

“I think you made your feelings on the matter abundantly clear there, unless you’d like to make them clearer?”

With a heavy sigh, Katael looked back at juicy Jezebel, “You have no idea how much I want to, but if you have a shred of dignity then just don’t… not yet.” At the Nymph quizzical look, Katael continued, resting her own chubby hands on her also very impressively weighty belly, “You know my fiendish heritage. It is something I’ve fought against, and now it seems it is a battle I am losing. Maybe I want the temptation… but I will avenge my father, Jezebel. That requires mobility and strength of arms while I still have it. My oaths buoy me for now from falling over that edge.”

Jezebel pondered for a moment, giving a coy smile and saying “Well, maybe I can be persuaded to wait a little bit, if it’s… made worth my while?” The Nymph turned her head, poffeering a very kissable cheek. Indeed the whole softness of her pale skin that ran down her well padded neck, plush shoulders and chest, and flowed into her undulating and vast breasts. It was the kind of area any young buck or doe could lose themselves kissing for hours, then doing more.

Katael did not kiss her, though the Nymph would never how much it was a struggle not to, as the Knight simply turned away, walking towards the obsidian scale and said in complete deadpan, “I’m glad you’re willing to understand, if you try to get in the way of my revenge I’d kill you, and everyone else who does so.”

Jezebel gulped, realizing that the innocent and easily flustered Katael seemed suddenly buried under something much more fierce and cold. She’d be scared if it didn’t also turn her on so hard as well. “Damn you, heat cycle,” she murmured.

“Jezebel.”

The Nymph looked up quickly, like she’d been commanded, “Yes, my lady?”

Katael paused again giving a sigh that hinted at whatever inner turmoil she hid, “Take up my sword and lend me yours, I’m… I’m not sure of holding it at the moment.”

Confused, but fully aware that this woman had just passively threatened her and being barely able to move under her own power, Jezebel merely waddled forward, leaning down and falling over under the front heavy weight of her body, plopping on the floor. Rising again, she retrieved the Brave Blade, which still glowed bright and angry, though seemed cool to the Nymph’s touch. Then she took her own ironwood blade from where it leaned against the now completely emptied banquet table. Finally, she waddled up to where Katael waited on the obsidian scale, completely out of breath from the exertion that not an hour ago she could have done all as cartwheels.

With a will of effort the Fatty Nymph didn’t plow herself at the thought and instead handed over the iron wood blade as requested, standing on the scale with pear shaped hellspawn. “P-please just be careful with it!”

“We’ll see when the door opens.”

The Magical rune indicating their combined weight climbed and climbed.

695 displayed as their combined weight, making the newly blobby Nymph just under the portly Knight’s own weight. Easily clearing the 510 requirement and then some.

The huge magical stone doors finally creaked, and began to separate, revealing what was beyond…

[x] Calling all Cultists! The pair find themselves opening the door to a gathering of the Pure themselves having gone in the back door instead of the front through all the traps like Katael did! Those dastardly cultists are surely up to something, but what? Can she even stop them? Can she find her father’s killers here? 

[x] Dragon of the Dungeon! The artifact of the Fattening Alchemist laboratory is right there! Of course the details of what it may be are for a later prompt, but what vicious monster awaits the already haggard and hangry duo, and how likely is it to make them lose their girlish figures?

[x] Guardian of the Grail! No monster guards the Alchemist’s artifact, but instead a guardian placed there to judge those who would come for it. What kind of challenges might this guardian have for Katael and/or Jezebel to undertake? What punishments might there be for failure, or redemption for being unworthy through penance?

[x] What the GM already planned! You very well may have already had plans and I am just messing with your mojo! Don’t feel like you have to humor my prompts if you already know what’s there. :)

While I was thinking over possibilities for future lines of plot after your next part, I was thinking, given the nature of nymphs, able to become pregnant from literally anyone other than nymphs, they need to draw from other species. So what if, for some of them, they have a dormant nature, I.e. Angelblood, Demonblood, each with their wings, or Elves with pointy ears, or giants (self explanatory), given all of them are essentially mixes of some sort, other than the original nymphs. Especially the Blooded ones, or even Angels and Demons themselves given their sort of divine proximity as nature guardians, to a pantheon (plus their inspiration). Think it could be an interesting idea.

7 hours ago, Detere said:

While I was thinking over possibilities for future lines of plot after your next part, I was thinking, given the nature of nymphs, able to become pregnant from literally anyone other than nymphs, they need to draw from other species. So what if, for some of them, they have a dormant nature, I.e. Angelblood, Demonblood, each with their wings, or Elves with pointy ears, or giants (self explanatory), given all of them are essentially mixes of some sort, other than the original nymphs. Especially the Blooded ones, or even Angels and Demons themselves given their sort of divine proximity as nature guardians, to a pantheon (plus their inspiration). Think it could be an interesting idea.

That would be pretty good, each would have some trade offs: giant blooded nymphs have exceptional strength...but even greater weight gain weakness. Elf blood nymphs have greater access to magic...and even greater weight gain weakness. Angel blood nymphs can fly...and want to punish the sinful by making them gain weight. Devil blood nymphs can fly....and want to punish the righteous by corrupting them with weight gain.

I don’t particularly like the idea of the angelblood or demonbloods nymphs having built in character traits, honestly. For Normal Elves, fair enough, it’s a cultural thing as compared to a natural thing, but I don’t particularly like the implications of blood deciding character, let alone somewhat forcing a direction in a story. I do think it could be an interesting thing to have a trade off, but I personally prefer the idea of the blood being dormant and having to have some ‘trigger’ event to bring it out, which then would ‘unlock’ the the Benefit tied to blood

But, putting more thought to it, it could work, somewhat like how Katael’s demonblood is playing out, they could lean into it, or try and avoid their heritage. Frankly I don’t know how that’d work for elves and giants. You could even make something like a fallen angelblood nymph, if they end up corrupting people into hedonism, they fall and gain black angel wings or something, even something like that for normal Angelblood while at it.

edit: also, I was thinking back to the immobility chat, I think 100 fat points could work as the immobility enable point