Courtney Miller From Smosh

Xemnas13

9 hours ago, CookieCutter4322 said:

She’s visibly put on like, maybe 10 pounds, and while yeah she’s still slim, she’s softer and is getting a little belly. Those pics in the pink top above show it off best. It’s not a significant weight gain at all, but it’s still hot as fuck. 

Some of us just find attractive women putting on a little bit of weight way hotter than immobile 500lb hogs. 

immobile really good striker btw 😂

16 hours ago, CookieCutter4322 said:

She’s visibly put on like, maybe 10 pounds, and while yeah she’s still slim, she’s softer and is getting a little belly. Those pics in the pink top above show it off best. It’s not a significant weight gain at all, but it’s still hot as fuck. 

Some of us just find attractive women putting on a little bit of weight way hotter than immobile 500lb hogs. 

On 3/21/2023 at 11:05 PM, Xemnas13 said:

Not everybody on here is interested in obese people. I'm not looking for Courtney to get massive. I'm not even interested in that.

Not sure what everybody’s going on about. I don’t believe I ever said she should get obese. Just that she would most likely never let herself become obese

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xemnas13 said:

Her face is definitely rounder in those two other pics. her cheeks are looking a little chubby. And her body is thicker. I sense some manipulation with that first photo, editing and angles to make herself look slimmer.

That was the first thing I thought too. She probably didn't get to edit the other two since they were from Getty images

23 minutes ago, Darb said:

That was the first thing I thought too. She probably didn't get to edit the other two since they were from Getty images

Right?. Looking at the Getty photos it's easy to tell that her waste is thicker in those than in her own photo. She's wider.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...