And I would like to ask you to make a video someday dressed as a gamer, and how you play and eat McDonald's or something else, it will be very hot. But if you don't want it, that's okay. That's it, that's all for sure, you are very beautiful, I would like to meet you in person, but alas, in another country, so enjoy life, be happy, and smile more often, we all love you ❤️

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, Dania333 said:

And I would like to ask you to make a video someday dressed as a gamer, and how you play and eat McDonald's or something else, it will be very hot. But if you don't want it, that's okay. That's it, that's all for sure, you are very beautiful, I would like to meet you in person, but alas, in another country, so enjoy life, be happy, and smile more often, we all love you ❤️

This just needs to be filmed of my normal day.😂

And probably the last thing I wanted to ask was whether there would be a challenge, a burger every day, like some models do?  up to 100 burgers or any of your favorite food, and you will post every day 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Dania333 said:

And probably the last thing I wanted to ask was whether there would be a challenge, a burger every day, like some models do?  up to 100 burgers or any of your favorite food, and you will post every day 

I think in theory this can be organized, and I think it would be fun, especially such a challenge should have a positive effect on my weight🤔🤭

2 minutes ago, Natusik said:

I think in theory this can be organized, and I think it would be fun, especially such a challenge should have a positive effect on my weight🤔🤭

It would be so incredible if you decide to do this kind of challenge ! 🥵😍 Seeing a little more of your daily diet ! ❤️ And i don't even talk about how much your weight will rise up ! 😍

1 час назад, Натусик сказал:

Скоро этот живот станет слишком легким, чтобы его можно было поднять одной рукой...🥵

IMG_20240326_204528_240.thumb.jpg.605f7afc89b7e70a39bd2e855d57e99a.jpg

И еще сисисоны подрастут!!это будет вау!!!

зы. у тебя на пупке,растяжки в виде "марьиванны" это прикольно....выгедет красиво!!и интересно!!

и да!!! слава богу,что ты не пошла на пикник...такое горе....ну ни чего,жизнь продолжается,толстей на здоровье!!у тебя очень красиво это получается!! молодец!!!