No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

Me today in the most basic outfit, but somehow I get the most attention in this out of everything I wear.  Thoughts on why?

64988BF9-956C-4E3F-A855-DF3947B87795.jpeg

I think people might like the girl next door look because its more "attainable". You know the think about you only date at you "level", 9s with 9s or 5s with 5s. You are looking stunning here btw 😍

• Curvage Model
55 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I think people might like the girl next door look because its more "attainable". You know the think about you only date at you "level", 9s with 9s or 5s with 5s. You are looking stunning here btw 😍

So I look bad?

I thought it was more because my shirt is almost see through and my bra seems just a tiny bit too tight 

Edited by NogutNoglory

23 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

So I look bad?

I thought it was more because my shirt is almost see through and my bra seems just a tiny bit too tight 

That's not what I meant at all, sorry if I gave that impression. You look so out of this world hot in the bikini that many guys would be be too afraid to ask you out. Whereas the white top (while tight and see through) gives a more hot girl next door vibe and so seems more attainable. 

I thought you were asking about the popularity of  your bikini (or less than) shots versus you in everyday clothing, and so I must have interpreted want you wanted wrong. Now I see you were commenting on the transparency and tightness of your top. 

Hopefully I am not digging the hole any deeper here. Every photo you post is stellar whether you are clothed or not.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I thought you were asking about the popularity of  your bikini (or less than) shots versus you in everyday clothing, and so I must have interpreted want you wanted wrong. Now I see you were commenting on the transparency and tightness of your top. 

2 hours ago, as1234 said:

what other outfits did you have in mind?

I meant like in real life, whenever I wear that I can tell guys are looking at me vs. wearing a beautiful maxi dress, it’s funny to me. I just think it’s more revealing in a way than my dresses, in these dresses I get no looks at all!

13B9A3DA-7661-4492-9A43-6DC97B1E2D9A.png

EB00A435-4AF3-4924-91FE-0A77618D2A55.jpeg

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

13B9A3DA-7661-4492-9A43-6DC97B1E2D9A.png

EB00A435-4AF3-4924-91FE-0A77618D2A55.jpeg

I meant like in real life, whenever I wear that I can tell guys are looking at me vs. wearing a beautiful maxi dress, it’s funny to me. I just think it’s more revealing in a way than my dresses, in these dresses I get no looks at all!

They are definitely look because that white top leaves noting to the imagination. 😍 I love the dresses to some I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting looks then as well.

8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Me today in the most basic outfit, but somehow I get the most attention in this out of everything I wear.  Thoughts on why?

64988BF9-956C-4E3F-A855-DF3947B87795.jpeg

I think it’s because there’s something about thin, white, slightly-too-small stretchy tops have a magical way of accentuating one’s curves — and in the case one those already devastatingly curvaceous, the effect is jaw-dropping 😍

Ironically, tops that cover everything can be every bit as alluring as tops that reveal :P 

First - thanks for your post, I hope all your plans/projects are going well ! 💕(See- I still love you!) lol

And to your question, I think YOUR explanation was exactly right !! All the other responses support that - you are just plain so SEXY in that “everyday” outfit, no wonder so many guys check you out 😳!

As to the dresses, they are colorful, flowing and glamorous and you look fabulous 🥰 in them, but they leave so much to the imagination, so why stare?

Edited by cycling1951
Addition

Guest Dodgecummins

For myself, it is Definitely the slightly see through top and white bra underneath. It leaves sooo much up to the imagination that it makes my mind race lol. The fact that the bra is also on the smaller side is super cute as well! Just seeing that hint of breast bulge makes it clear that your boobs really are that big! No special affects here lol! :) 

Also I have a big thing with jeans lol. I’m a country boy so of course I love jeans! 😂🤷‍♂️ You’re also just so pretty! :) such a sexy curvy body. 

I can’t stress enough how much this outfit shows off how sexy you are but also leaves so much up to the imagination! :) that’s what does it for me! ❤️

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, as1234 said:

So...I have to ask - were you aiming for saying something like "Hey, isn't it ironic that I get so much attention in such a plain outfit?" Or was this a genuine question?

It’s funny because although it is very basic I feel like I’m taking a “risk” wearing it because I’m so used to wearing dark colors and dresses, so I feel like I’ll look too fat or somehow stain the outfit before even getting into my salon suite. Also I like to look more dressy for work.  I do think it’s surprising because I know on here there are weird rules because most of you guys don’t like “normal hot stuff” but the fact that regular people respond to it is interesting. I could see it being a thing on here like the annoying ass yoga pants or leggings (rip my hair out) but I guess in normal life it’s more about it being form fitting and semi see through as opposed to the “oh how hot that she gave up” attitude that is prevalent here. 

What is interesting to me is the idea that a woman’s outfit lowers her “number score” to me an attractive person is an attractive person no matter what outfit they wear or if they have makeup on or not, or if their hair is styled. I guess as a woman and makeup artist and hairstylist I can kind of see what the person would look like without anything, I could be wrong but I think I’m a pretty good judge of that, so I don’t get that.  Plus no one is approaching me, just looking much harder.

• Curvage Model
On 9/24/2021 at 11:58 PM, as1234 said:

It sounds like you've figured out it out. In comparison the dresses are subtle, while the "plain" outfit highlight your body in a much more direct way. Thats going to be more powerful when it comes to grabbing peoples attention.

Some might argue that the dresses - however pretty they might be - are a "distraction" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do you mean by dresses are a “distraction”? 

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

It’s funny because although it is very basic I feel like I’m taking a “risk” wearing it because I’m so used to wearing dark colors and dresses, so I feel like I’ll look too fat or somehow stain the outfit before even getting into my salon suite. Also I like to look more dressy for work.  I do think it’s surprising because I know on here there are weird rules because most of you guys don’t like “normal hot stuff” but the fact that regular people respond to it is interesting. I could see it being a thing on here like the annoying ass yoga pants or leggings (rip my hair out) but I guess in normal life it’s more about it being form fitting and semi see through as opposed to the “oh how hot that she gave up” attitude that is prevalent here. 

What is interesting to me is the idea that a woman’s outfit lowers her “number score” to me an attractive person is an attractive person no matter what outfit they wear or if they have makeup on or not, or if their hair is styled. I guess as a woman and makeup artist and hairstylist I can kind of see what the person would look like without anything, I could be wrong but I think I’m a pretty good judge of that, so I don’t get that.  Plus no one is approaching me, just looking much harder.

I don't think yoga pants are a sign of giving up. I like them because (a good pair) cups and rounds a woman's arse (kind of like a decent bra does for boobs).  As a man I know I can get distracted by pretty hair and makeup while not seeing the structure underneath.

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I don't think yoga pants are a sign of giving up. I like them because (a good pair) cups and rounds a woman's arse (kind of like a decent bra does for boobs).  As a man I know I can get distracted by pretty hair and makeup while not seeing the structure underneath.

Do you really think I look like 5 in jeans though? That will continue to bother me.