DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

22 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Looks like it's Kara's time to shine!  I loved the massive expansion of Diana and Karen, and especially the taunting of the maenads.  This is definitely my kind of trial.

Oh yes, what better way to prove your worth than eating yourself into immobility while cannibal monster women taunt you

OMG, you hinted this story would go one way and then took it a completely different direction! This chapter was glorious at almost every angle! Gloriously long, gloriously fat, gloriously melodramatic, glorious! The Maenads have a pretty strong Brewess/Weavess/Whispess vibe to them, but that makes it work even better. Yes, I think this is one of the best things you've written -- except when U sAy "Bacchus," dO u meen "Dionysus?" BaCchus iS his LAtiN NaME 🤨

Where did that éclair come from? Did it come from the hammer-space food basket? It was an awesome cameo I didn't expect.

strong miss piggy GIF

When you type in "Power Girl" into the gif button, there's no Power Girl. This was one of the top results tho. It's one of them omens.

Man, here we go, have actually been busy lately.

Chapter 12: Second Opinions

"Haven't I had enough to deal with in my life that I can avoid getting chubby?" Kara Zor-El sighed to herself, looking down from her sneeze reddened nose and idly flicking the little curve of belly fat sticking out over her panties in the upstairs bathroom.

The little tummy jiggled up and down in affirmation.

"Exactly, my planet blew up, my parents died, I'm stuck on a planet of cavemen, my powers barely work and I keep having panic attacks," Kara said, looking down to speak at the little paunch, "is getting some abs or biceps out of the question? Or if I was gonna get fat, couldn't I get fat like Aunt Lois and get huge boobs and sexy hips? Instead, ugh, I'm all skinny fat."

By no means was Kara fat. Even for her short height her weight would have been a perfectly normal BMI, but any doctor would have told the blonde to cut the fatty foods and add in some exercise. Too much food, no exercise and a little virus from Poison Ivy had turned the last daughter of Krypton from a hundred pound skinny mini girl into a young woman who's belly popped out as far as her breasts. She was at last filling out but in the wrong directions: her concave stomach had turned into an outwards curve that crinkled into a roll when Kara bent, her once prominent ribs, pelvis and collar bone had been covered up by fluff, her narrow face had gotten a bit wider and her cavernous thigh gap was permanently closed for construction.

"Ugh, where's all my muscles?," she asked her reflection, flexing her arm for no result, "I've been lifting every day I've been depowered...almost every day...once a week...okay, once...Come on you lazy jerk, you were gonna get ripped. Now look at you, you've got a gut. Okay, not much of a gut but its gonna get bigger and bigger and bigger if you can't stop being such a pig."

Despairing, Kara activated her phone and took a look at her background, a picture of Power Girl looking diamond cut. In comparison she was both pathetically underdeveloped and totally out of shape.

The lazy blonde sucked in her stomach until it resembled her old concave waist. With the flubby bulge eliminated and the new addition to her chest kept she looked pretty good...but eventually her weak muscles couldn't hold it and she relaxed, her little puff of tummy fluff surging back out. Kara stuck it out even farther, as far as it'd go, until it blocked her feet and went past her breasts. A sniffle tickled her nose, making her both release the belly and sneeze at once.

"Get it together Kara, get it together," Super Girl told herself with an annoyed moan, "you have Power Girl and Wonder Woman waiting on you for help. You remember, the two lady supers who are tough and buff and strong and aren't failures of side kicks who spend all day hiding in their rooms afraid of having an anxiety attack. Apparently its help only you can give and where are you? Moping in the bathroom because you're getting fat. So suck in your gut, put on your big girl skirt and get your squishy butt to them!"

Despite her words, Kara slid her blue top on first. The arms were just a little bit snug, evidence more of her work in the kitchen than with weights, and gratifyingly she had to work it past her boobs. Having something besides mosquito bites was a weird, gratifying feeling. Being almost a B cup might not seem like much to most women, but her size zero costume stretching across her chest instead of hanging there was a personal mile stone so enthusing it made Super Girl rise off her feet in spontaneous levitation.

"Okay, I think these make the tummy worth it. I don't look like a famine victim anymore. Maybe I'm not getting fat, maybe I'm just filling out finally," she said, although her face faltered a bit as the shirt got tight around her midriff, "maybe..."

Kara's self esteem took a knock as she pinched the not quite micro-muffin top sticking out from beneath her shirt. She drifted downwards as she explored the softness, realizing that the shirt that had once easily gone down to her minuscule hips now exposed slightly tan chub up to the start of her belly button. As her booted toes touched the ground her tummy began touching the sink, cold porcelain making the suddenly vulnerable girl cringe.

"Its just the top, its just the top, its just the top," the softening super girl told herself, "get the skirt up and no one will notice."

The long skirt was fairly forgiving, not even pinching across her softer thighs. But the waste band got tight around her slightly wider hips and painful as she hauled it to her waistline. A couple inches of tan bulge separated flap from flap and the tugs of an out of shape 128lb girl weren't going to get them closed.

"Come on, come on, just fit, dang it fit!" Kara sniffed, tears dripping from her eyes as even sucked in her skirt couldn't close, "come on, they're counting on you!"

Shoulders shaking and eyes blinking tears, the Kryptonian slumped to the floor. A seam complained from her skirt, which pinched painfully into her soft stomach. She rolled over on her side, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Stupid and useless and can't do anything and powerless and dumb," she muttered to herself, breathing moving towards hyperventilation until the hum of her phone alerted her.

It took a moment for her to check it, just seeing a text that said "ghelpf" from Power Girl. The depowered blonde took a moment to blink tears from her eyes before calling her older self back.

"Hey, I got your texts," Kara whispered, "I'm kinda not at my best right now..."

Super Girl? It's PG," Karen rasped, her voice hoarse and exhausted"hey, can you fly out to Crete? WW and I have a *huff* problem that only you can solve..."

Her older doppelganger sounded totally beat. She wheezed when she talked, totally out of breath. What sort of monster could put Power Girl in such a state? She was so strong and buff and tough, not unlike chubby, lazy Super Girl. Rao, both Karen and Diana were jacked! While she was too fat for her uniform...

"Karen I'm kind of...not feeling very strong right now. And my costume is giving me some problems. I've been feeling kinda sick lately too," Super Girl said, wiping a runny nose clear, "can't you call someone else? Diana's sidekick is ripped and doesn't get startled and fall out of the sky."

She only heard heavy, gasping breathing intermixed with some strange moans and meaty slapping in the background, "Costume *urf* doesn't *puff* matter. But it's gotta *huff* be you! Your brave and *huff* badass *puff* even if you're *urp* kinda anxious. And I *huff* hate to *urp* say this but if you don't *wheeze* get here it won't be pretty. I don't care if you *uff* show up in pajamas but please *huff* help us."

"I'll be there," Kara promised quietly, turning off the phone.

She stood up looked at her chubbier reflection and pulled the very small top down as far as it went. Small breasts almost popped out of it, but the top covered her stomach down to her underwear.

"Alright, eyes on the prize and off your thighs," she told herself, "one of the only three non-evil members of your species needs help and you're not going to lay here being an anxious, self hating little turd while some evil monster gets killed. Now suck in your gut, button up your skirt and go kick some butt!"

Super human determination shot through the blonde's body. She rose up off the floor, sucked in her little pot belly mightily and hauled on the edges of her skirt. Button met clasp immediately...as the back seam ripped over Kara's moderately larger butt.

"...maybe after changing into some sweat pants first," she said to herself.

A moment later, a red blue blur shot out of the Lane-Kent family home, screen door slamming shut in its wake. Kara pulled up short in front of the reclined Lois, who's soft jaw was slowly chewing another chip. The Maid of Steel looked tough and heroic...if you ignored the soft pink, draw string sweat pants that didn't quite meet her blue super shirt and the two inches of dough soft muffin top between them.

"Lois, I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to go get the take out, I've got to go rescue Power Girl and Wonder Woman because I"m a badass and I'm the only one who can save them and probably the world!" the skinny fat Super Girl declared.

For a second the only motion from the supine reporter was her soft jaw chewing chips, faint ripples going down her padded neck to her immense breasts.

"Kara, you're sick, I'm not going to go make you pick up pizza. I ordered delivery," Lois said after a swallow, "you sure you're feeling okay? Your nose is still red."

"Um, that's good and I'm fine, just a sneeze every now and then," Kara sniffed.

Lois' sunglasses covered eyes turned towards her, "You sure? You look positively undernourished. I'm gonna order some extra food for you kiddo."
"Really, I'm not sure I need it," Kara said towards her plus sized aunt, who's long thick legs seemed to go on forever, 'plus, I've been eating kind of a lot lately and haven't managed to exercise until today and I've kinda got a belly. And maybe I should think about a diet..."

"Kara, you're healthy as a horse. A horse that can move mountains, I'm not going to hear any talk about you going on a diet. A girl your age needs all the food she can get," Lois declared sitting up, paunch splitting into rolls and the seams of her bikini groaning as her pert MILF tits swung in the tiny cups, "you're a growing girl, becoming a woman and all that. Of course you're going to lose that tinker belly skeleton figure, good for you. I'll take you clothes shopping tomorrow."

"Um, thanks," Kara said, tearing her eyes off of her aunt's amazing curves, "I, uh, have to go..."

"Stop that! Get off of her!" Wonder Woman yelled from the ground, "She's a super hero, not a couch! Leave us alone!"

"Why don't you get up and make them, Amazon?" a Maenad taunted her, "although by the time your fat ass gets up and walks there they'll have finished."

"Don't be unrealistic sister," another pointed out, squeezing Diana's blubbery legs, "she's not going to walk on these ever again. We may as well eat them!"

Wonder Woman glared at the cruel Maenads, the graceful black haired women pinching and fondling her stacked rolls of leg lard and the foursome having a vigorous orgy on top of Power Girl's waterbed gut. A square of writhing legs and sucking lips jostled and wobbled on the half ton of jiggling Kryptonian lard, ignoring Karen's pitiful moans. Righteous anger built in the Amazon's heart, a snarl crossing her pudgy face.

"I said leave us alone!" Diana growled, driving a punch at one slim Maenad's stomach.

Diana was one of the greatest hand to hand fighters on the planet, matching super human speed and strength with three thousand years of martial training...when she was thin. With a thousand extra pounds on her and pinned to earth by her uselessly swollen legs, her punch was clumsy, slow and pointless. Her podgy fist bounced off of the Maenad's firm abs without doing anything.

"Strongest woman on earth my flat ass," the struck Maenad chuckled, grabbing Diana's hand, "that didn't even tickle!"

"Let me go! By the Gods I c-command you!" Wonder Woman yelled, voice stuttering, helplessly tugging at the much stronger woman's grip.

"Her mother would be ashamed of her," the other monster agreed, "her stutter is even coming back. Its a good thing she can't see this, her daughter turned into a pathetic ball of lard."

"Especially as she's getting aroused at us insulting her," the first Maenad said, cruelly twisting Diana's army behind her back.

"I am not! You're lying!" Diana denied, wincing at the pain in her shoulder.

"Your face is red, your breath is catching. That could be just the fat, but I think someone has a humiliation kink," the second agreed, tapping the rolls of Diana's FUPA, "I'd check your pussy for damp but I'd need mining equipment to get through the rolls."

"L-liar, I'm not t-turned on at all!" Diana hissed.

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone W-w-w-wonder Woman," the maenad holding her in an arm lock teased, "because you failed the challenge, which means the great Dionysus has withdrawn his protection from you. Let's eat her."

"Yes, lets. She looks delicious, marinating in a nice mix of fear sweat, meat sweat and horny sweat," the other one smiled, showing a mouthful of leonine fangs, "she's a bit too marbled below the waist for me though, I'll focus on the upper parts."

"I'll take the legs, Sister. I'll work the weight off," the one holding Diana's arm drooled.

A sonic boom shook the grove, making the full tier wedding cake in the center of the table jiggle. Super Girl, looking slim and lean save around the middle hovered in the midnight air, blue eyes wide at the baffling scene. Two of the fattest women she'd ever seen were sprawled out before her: a copper tan blonde with a belly wider and thicker than she was tall oozing across the ground, so enormous that a quartet of slim brunettes were busy with an orgy on her wobbling body with room to spare. Across from her was a brunette, just as fat but most of it in legs so incredibly swollen she couldn't even twitch her toes.

"What the heck is going on here. I flew here expecting a monster fight not a weird orgy on top of a waterbed mattress. PG, Wonder Woman? Where are you? I heard your phone's signal but...," Kara said, taking in the two blobs in front of her and trying to find her buff sort of twin Sister and the inspiringly fit Amazon Princess.

"Supergirl, thank Zeus you're here!" the immobile Brunette wheezed, trying and failing to pul one floppy arm from a maenad's grasp.

"Yes, uh, its I Supergirl and...you're...there's only one person who'd say Zeus," the skinny fat blonde said in dawning horror as she took in the unreal color of the brunette blob's blazing blue eyes, "...what happened to you two? Pg? Wonder Woman? Is that you? But you're supposed to be buff and strong but you're so...fat!"

"Really *urp* didn't notice," Karen moaned in abject misery, her oceans of fat wobbling madly as the Maenads started coming on her flanks, "can you get *burp* these cannibals off me before I hurl please? Or they *urf* eat Diana?"

A swish of her cape later and Supergirl had the svelte monsters tied back to back with Wonder Woman's discarded lasso. The dreamlike realization of having saved two of her idols, strong and brave and powerful, was eclipsed only by the shock of the two being immobile blobs of blubber. Power Girl's amazing boobs, the ones Kara had despaired of ever even approaching, were now each bigger than her entire body. Diana's perfectly athletic legs were fallen columns of cellulite and spider veins, so pillowy Kara would have to use x-ray vision to see her knees.

"Okay, now that you're, I guess out of danger maybe, although your hearts are kind of working pretty hard and your blood pressure doesn't sound good but at least the cannibal monster women are tied up so please tell me why are you both so fat?" the mostly skinny blonde stammered, so unnerved she relaxed her stomach fully, letting her top ride up her belly.

"It's a complicated story," Diana puffed, struggling to get up and not even shifting her gigantic legs despite the effort making her stomach smack against her thighs, "but we need to finish that cake in the center of the table of we'll be stuck like this forever!"

A fat finger pointed at a towering, six tiered wedding cake in the center of the table, taller than Supergirl. It was a frosted tower of diabetes and tooth decay, so sugary that even Kara's invulnerable teeth hurt looking at it and so fattening she could almost feel her sweat pants get tighter.

"Um, I hate to say this but do you really think you two need the extra calories?" Kara asked, glancing between the two beached superheroines, her brain hurting from the cognitive dissonance of matching perfect Diana with this immobile pear who's ass was wider than most cars and powerful Karen with this sea of blubber so big at the waist her arms seemed vestigial.

"You know I don't think I'll need to eat, ever again. Rao look at all this fat, my tits are bigger than my whole torso used to be!" Karen moaned, each word making her flopping chins wobble.

"I'll take on the burden of this challenge," Diana declared, sweat pouring off of herself as she wiggled in place, 'If you could just, give me a hand up. My legs are too thick to bend right now..."

The astonished Supergirl nodded drifting over to the supine Wonder Woman. The closer she got, the fatter Diana seemed. Her upper arms were thicker than Kara's waist, even after the expansion, and her once prominent breasts seemed tiny compared to the rest of her body. Her strong, beautiful face was chipmunk round, her huge blue eyes buried within a rising layer of pudge.

Kara drifted around the obscenely obese Amazon, eyes stuck to the stacked rolls of back fat above Diana's ass. The slumping, sprawling slopes of butt lard, which seemed to go on and on forever took the blonde's breath away. How could Diana have gotten so fat, so quickly?

Supergirl slid her hands under Diana's shoulders, gently hauling upwards. Even with her superstrength she had to admit that the Amazon was heavy, over half a ton of chub. Diana's car filling ass draped behind her, merged with her shapeless thighs and sprawling out so wide Kara had to lift her own legs up to not bump into the puffy buns...which ran into a problem.

"Diana, your butt is bigger than your legs are long," Super girl said, realizing she'd lifted Diana's swollen feet off the ground but that her ass was still touching the grass, "I'm going to have to set you down."

"Fine, I suppose you could just feed me the cake," Diana whimpered as she was sat back down, her gigantic butt spreading beneath her merely obese body, "I couldn't ask anyone else to eat from this cursed table."

"Really? The cake doesn't look that big," Kara said, her own much smaller stomach starting to grumble, the massive appetite the virus had given her making the cake look amazing and worries about he weight falling away, "and I haven't eaten in a while..."

"No, Kara you shouldn't. You have to have been...!" Diana yelled as a gust of wind sucked her hair past her face.

By the time the brunette wiped her still glorious locks from her pie-round face, the incredibly fast Super Girl was done with the cake, licking icing from her finger tips as she hovered five feet above the ground. With her super powers activated, the Kryptonian's stomach was still flat...ish. Despite eating enough cake to give a whole wedding a belly ache her stomach remained the slightly puffy micro bulge of a woman who wasn't even officially overweight.

"...depowered," Diana winced.

"I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, it was good but I'm not any fatter," Kara said, only for her stomach to make a large gurgle.

The little layer of puppy fat on Kara's body began to grow. Her tight pink sweats grew tighter around softening thighs, her still flatter butt popping out into a soft bubble that bit deep into her panties, dough rising up out of her pants. The little bump of tummy fluff expanded out and out, the edges of her shirt tearing at the pressure of triumphant love handles, while her paunch filled out until her belly button hung out of her shirt. With a faint surge, her b cups doubled in size into meaty Ds and her bra straps snapped inside her shirt.

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!" Supergirl stammered, looking down at the thirty five pounds of new fat stuck to her body.

Kara's powers cut out, her body falling to the ground with a thump. Thankfully her newly plumped up rump took the brunt of the damage, but that didn't help soothe the panicking blonde's terror at having moved from skinny fat at 130lbs to full on plump at 165lbs.

"Don't worry Kara, its all *urf* temporary," Karen grunted from the ground, "you'll be skinny again in no time!"

"No, no it isn't temporary. Hera protect us," Diana said eyes full of fear, "she wasn't depowered when she ate, Dionysus' rules were broken!"

The statue of Dionysus, who the Romans called Bachus, set above the table began to glow a vivid, dark purple, the color of good wine or spilled blood. All three of the super women began to glow as well, bodies covered with painless flames. Karen felt the remorseless pull of gravity on her immense bulk ease, her body rising into the air. It wasn't the old, powerful thrust of flight but instead a helpless levitation.

"Okay, Di, what the hell is happening here?" Karen demanded, "I'm floating in the air again but my powers aren't back and I'm still fat as fuck!"

"We're being judged for the scale of our offenses," Wonder Woman said, bringing her hands in front of her face in prayer, "Mighty Dionysus, forgive her her transgressions. She knows not what she did and acted only to help!"

With a mighty *BANG* the statue vaporized, the three superheroines dropped once again to the ground.

"Okay, I really need to stop being dropped on the ground, alright?" Karen groaned, sitting up while rubbing her butt, "that one didn't hurt that much but...but...holy crap I'm skinny again! All the fat's gone! I can sort of see my feet!"

Power Girl stared down at her body, seeing a body that was no longer an unbelievably obese but slender, svelte and lean!

Relatively.

"Not quite," Diana said, pushing herself up with a grunt.

When the towering Amazon stood, her thighs made a soft slapping sound. Diana's upper body was relatively lean, if slightly untoned, her muscles no longer popping like they had, but her lower half was soft to the glance. All the hard, sculpted perfection of her legs had faded away, a squishy layer of fat filling them out, while her hips had a girthiness to them now and her bubble butt slumped a little. She was still impossibly gorgeous but was no longer impossibly fit, looking like an athlete who'd enjoyed a far too decadent off season.

"While the weight we gained from following the rules of the trial was banished," Wonder Woman explained, poking at her new FUPA, "we were cursed to carry the weight of food that Kara consumed. Fortunately it only appears to be about thirty pounds."

"Thirty pounds?" Karen said, taking in her body again.

The last daughter of the Multi-Verse still had a noticeable paunch filling into her lap and a double chin bunched under her chin as she looked down. And her massive boobs were resting quite a bit against her chest. And her legs were pretty thick, while the hip she rubbed was soft and squishy. If anything, Power Girl was noticeably chunkier than when she'd arrived, an extra twenty or thirty pounds having stuck to a body that already was soft and out of shape.

But after being a thousand pounds of immobile, powerless fat, tipping the scales at a bit over two hundred mobile, super human pounds was a vacation. Yeah, she might look like a model who'd had two kids and never lost an ounce of baby weight in the eight years since, but she could also move. She was more annoyed than anything

"And how long is this going to stay on us?" Power Girl asked, putting a hand under her heavy, matronly bosom to support its sagging weight.

"Until we're able to lose it," Diana explained, "for Kryptonian's like you, it shouldn't take much time. Your super metabolism will burn off any excess fat in a few days. But I will need to lose it the old fasioned way. So be it, it will remind me not to be lax in guarding my people's relics."

"Oh Jeez, I'm so sorry," Karen whined from the ground, "I screwed up and made you both as fat as me!"

The two tall, chubby heroines turned away from their own bulks towards the tearing up Supergirl, who's plump, lazy form was curled up on the ground.

"No, no Kara. You saved us both," Diana said, kneeling down to the prone younger heroine, "without you the Maenads would have eaten me alive."

"And I'd still be being used as a mattress," Power Girl added, "maybe look beore you leap next time, but still, today is a plus for sure."

"Really? I just, I hate how I always screw up," the rookie heroine said, "I just, I just, ah-ah-"

Supergirl's sneeze was like a minor hurricane. Diana's thick thighs slapped together, while Karen was struck in the face by an errant boob that slipped out of her grasp.

"Sorry, I just, ugh, keep screwing up," Kara sobbed.

"Kid, don't worry, its just a few pounds," Power Girl told her, "once I get a chance to tan I'll lose all of it in a few days."

"And I've been trying to put on some extra muscle for a while. The fat will go to fuel it," Diana said, pinching a soft bicep, "this just helped me out."

"R-really?" Kara blinked.

"Of course, its not like you've doomed us to a life of obesity," Diana smiled, new dimples forming by her cheeks, totally unaware that her metabolism was now plummeting with every syllable and her self control had become totally non-existent, "now, if you could get us some clothes we can leave this place. My armor isn't going to be something of a tight squeeze for a while..."

Meanwhile, in Las Vegas Nevada a woman was pulling herself out of bed to the tune of a repeatedly snoozed alarm.

"I really, really need to stop doing late shows," Zatanna said to herself, hauling an exhausted body from under her covers, "especially when I've got to stop an eldritch god being summoned into existence right afterwards."

The world famous magician and superheroine was not exactly show worthy. Her black hair was a mess with some grey at the roots, there were late thirties bags under her blue eyes and her body was far from the tightly toned, ultra leggy show girl look she presented. Instead she was a soft, pudgy pear, her thick, lazy thighs suspended over strangely skinny calves, while her coin bouncing butt drooped behind her and to the side. It was the boy of a sedate woman who'd lived on fast food long after her youthful metabolism had turned thirty, a severe middle age spread right into plain old obesity her reward. Zatanna was 275lbs of lazy chub, spread unevenly across 5'3, twice the size and more she'd been while performing last night.

"Wonder if that new all you can eat place is open yet," Zatanna said to herself, pulling her phone off its charger and strangely unconcerned that her panties had been ripped off by her flabby buns in the middle of the night, "oh crap. Its the 9th, Selina's supposed to be here in ten minutes for consultation and this place is a mess!"

The penthouse wasn't exactly clean, eldritch tomes and magical wands and a rather sour looking white rabbit just the start of the stuff littering it. With a jiggling waddle, calling to mind an earth quake in a cheese cake factory, the massive magician hurried over to her magicial top hat hanging at a jaunty angle on a triptych mirror. Once the magical focus was crammed onto her head, Z's double chin wiggled with a spell.

"Naelc pu!" she said, casting her spell.

With the backwards words echoing off the penthouse walls, magic asserted itself. Books shot into shelves, instantly alphabetized, while the wands sorted themselves into racks. The rabbit poofed back into a cage and spacious apartments were spick and span. Zatanna smiled to herself, put the hat on the stand and waddled to the bathroom, hips just missing brushing the door frame.

"Just enough time for a shower," she said, pausing when she noticed the obese thirty eight year old in the bathroom mirror, "Wait a minute, I'm supposed to be thin until...oh wait it is the 9th. Oops."

She hurried back to the mirror as fast as her now flabby body could.

"Can't believe I didn't notice all of this flab. I really must be tired," the magician told herself, "these thighs feel like they're about to start a fire!"

With the hat placed back on her head, Z took a moment to recognize the horrors of middle age on her body. Grey roots, crows feet, saggy boobs, a flabby mom gut and hips too wide to fit into the chairs at her shows. Instead of being horrified, the famously hot wizard put another reminder onto her phone to keep her spells up to date.

"Can't have myself waking up fat next month," the mage said to herself, putting the phone back on the vanity mirror and looking herself in the bleary eye, "Yb eht naitnouf fo htouy, tnewt eB!"

Zatanna's hair turned a glamorous, gleaming jet black from tip to root. Her face leaned out and grew fresh as a daisy, like she'd slept for ten full hours instead of four. Floppy breasts regained their perk, full and firm 32Ds. The chubby bulk of her paunch instantly retracted into a tiny, 22' wasp waist, while her unsightly hips and saddlebags withdrew into toned, exercised buns hard enough to bounce a coin off of. The lazy house wife fat of her legs reverted into lean,shapely, six mile a day muscle.

"Glad that's taken care of," Zatanna giggled, even her voice having a girlish energy again, "can't believe I forgot to re-do my fountain of youth spell before meeting Catwoman. Imagine how embarrassing it would be seeing her looking like a middle aged house wife!"

Well, it may not be a clean victory, but it beats the alternatives.  Glad to see Kara manage to push through her anxiety, and I hope that she continues to get encouragement as things progress for her. 

And that's an interesting take for Zatanna!  I love the idea of her being kind of a hot mess whenever she's not superheroing or performing.  And something tells me it won't matter eventually what spell she uses--she's going to be huge one way or the other.

I really thought PG and WW were going to win the eating contest with SG’s help, so imagine my shock when it nearly got botched by a sudden surge of appetite! Imagine seeing your heroine role models as half-ton orbs around a feasting table and you’re like “I feel hungry... maybe I should eat the giant cake.” This virus is really something. It’s full of hidden side effects that no one’s noticing, it’s got a high infection rate, is airborne... I wonder what people will do once they notice something’s wrong? Will they be smart enough to wear face masks? Oh wait! Batgirl wears one!

Also, can’t wait to see how Ivy celebrates her victory 

the phantom menace Ñute GIF by Star Wars

13 hours ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Well, it may not be a clean victory, but it beats the alternatives.  Glad to see Kara manage to push through her anxiety, and I hope that she continues to get encouragement as things progress for her. 

And that's an interesting take for Zatanna!  I love the idea of her being kind of a hot mess whenever she's not superheroing or performing.  And something tells me it won't matter eventually what spell she uses--she's going to be huge one way or the other.

Kara has good role models. And yeah, my thought was, if you can maximize your appearance, why bother with up keep?

5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I really thought PG and WW were going to win the eating contest with SG’s help, so imagine my shock when it nearly got botched by a sudden surge of appetite! Imagine seeing your heroine role models as half-ton orbs around a feasting table and you’re like “I feel hungry... maybe I should eat the giant cake.” This virus is really something. It’s full of hidden side effects that no one’s noticing, it’s got a high infection rate, is airborne... I wonder what people will do once they notice something’s wrong? Will they be smart enough to wear face masks? Oh wait! Batgirl wears one!

Also, can’t wait to see how Ivy celebrates her victory 

the phantom menace Ñute GIF by Star Wars

Ain't comic book super science grand?

Chapter 13: Going with the Flow

Being a world famous stage magician paid Zatanna Zataran's mundane bills and then some.
But similar acts night after night got boring real quick, being a magical superheroine investigating cults, curses, monsters and general weirdness was what gave the magician a trust zest for living. She could have made almost as much money using magic to tuck in the flabby tummies of models and actresses who fell off the wagon without saying a word, but the sheer mundane boredom of it would have killed her faster than any unforgivable curse.

And lately, with a global decline in super crime, alien invasions and other general evil-doing Z had been getting restless, engaging in enough boredom eating to soften the edges of even her youthful 20 year old form by the time her youth spell needed its monthly update. She'd been so bored she hadn't even noticed her youth spell wearing off overnight and middle aged obesity catching up with her, the rub-rub of her super sized thighs not even registering.

So when Selina Kyle-Wayne had reached out for Zatanna's help with a problem, the magician had leapt at the chance. Zatanna mused it was probably a cursed jewel or infiltrating an ancient temple full of traps. After all, it wasn't like Catwoman was going to reach out to her for a mundane problem like banishing crowsfeet or getting...

"Fat," Zatanna said by reflex upon seeing Selina enter her office, turning the word into a quiet gasp by sheer effort.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that," Selina said, her own words somewhat muffled by an extra large cinnamon muffin filling her cheeks, "could you repeat it."

"Er, nothing, just allergies...out here in the desert," Zatanna hurried on, unable to tear her eyes away from the porky woman who'd just waddled her way into her waiting room, "anyway its been a while Selina, you look...."

Big as a bear. Puffier than a pig. Round as a rotunda. All in all, as fat as a very, very fat thing.

Z had last seen Selina at the wedding, having been invited as a friend of the groom. That day the burglar had looked fit as a fiddle, her body having the type of leanness that the more curvaceous hipped and generously busted Z had never been able to have at any age due to her breadth of hip and chest. Yes it had been a while, but since then Selina had let herself go, blimping into a true fat cat.

The sleek woman had bloated up beyond belief: she had soft cheeks and a double chin, sloppy looking mom boobs above a chubby belly and immense mommy hips stretching a tiny black dress to the breaking point. Zatanna estimated the once svelte thief to have packed on fifty pounds at the very least. And she was still eating!

"Ravishing I know," Selina purred, in a shocking display of arrogance and lack of awareness, "really married life is agreeing with me completely, I should have gone into the metaphorical cat-flap the first time I let Bruce catch me. I feel like its given me five years of youth back not having to worry about fitting into. I always hating dieting down enough to go up buildings, now I can eat whatever I want and skip exercising."

"I...see," Zatanna blinked, having not suspected Selina of all people to let herself go after marriage, "why don't you take a seat and tell me why you're here then."

Selina waddled towards a chair in Z's chic but archaic office, every step a 'slap-slap' of buttery thighs. Zatanna stared, blue eyes locked onto the apparent cellulite on Catwoman's once flawless legs. As the ex-thief turned to sit, Zatanna saw that her new client's flabby derrier was hanging out of her dress, the back seams having split at some point to expose a butt big enough to balance a basketball on, replete with stretch marks. If this was what less than a year of marriage did to you then Zatanna was glad there was no ring on her finger.

"I assume I have complete confidentiality, yes?" Selina said, pulling a large banana from her purse.

"Well, I'm not a doctor or a lawyer, but trust is an important asset," Z said as Selina deep throated the piece of fruit, gobbling it down in one bite and going for another banana, "so as long as what you tell me isn't going to destroy the world or directly hurt another person, it won't leave this room."

"That's good to know. In that case, well, I hate to admit this but I slipped up and went back to my old ways," Selina said, both blushing like a school girl and leaning forwards conspiratorially "I stole something."

"Well...that's what you do. Can I ask what it was?" the wizard requested, keeping her eyes off Catwoman's tits with ease, despite the slightly loose boobs surging out of their bra.

It wasn't that Z didn't play both sides of the field sometimes, but she preferred her girls trim and slim when she did. If this had been a year ago, sure thing, but Selina's rapid expansion was rather repellent to her. Maybe slightly hypocritical given her own terrible diet and reliance on magic to stay young and fit but the heart and loins wanted what they wanted.

"It was called the gem of Hera," Selina admitted, "an Amazonian artifact loaned to Gotham's museum of history."

"Okay that's...first off that's a rather big thing to steal. Seriously Selina, there's a whole myth about why you don't steal from the Greek Gods," Zatanna told her, shock seeping into her voice, "why would you dare to steal that? Okay, you're you so...okay, why did you specifically need that? Its not like you need money anymore!"

Selina's softer cheeks colored, "I wasn't really stealing it, Bruce was sponsoring the whole exhibition and I was going to give it back. I even put an emerald worth a king's ransom into its place, no one will ever notice! It was more just...borrowing it until I was well..."

Catwoman's nimble, if slightly puffier, fingers laced over her flabby mid section to form a pregnant dome.

"I see," Z said, blushing slightly herself.

She'd never met Mr. or Ms. Right and even if she had wasn't exactly big on reproducing.

"So, I supposed it worked then?" the mage asked.

"Well, I have to admit I don't know. Its been at least a month since my Aunt Flow has visited and I've been rather...passionate since then but I haven't exactly tested it out. You see, its caused certain embarrassing changes," Selina said in shame, pulling out another banana and an entire jar of peanut butter, dipping one into the other until the fruit was gone, "sorry I'm eating, its the stress of admitting this and this awful flight. Let me show you, this won't be pretty. Just promise me that after about a minute or so you'll slap me, alright?"

Okay, here's where she's going to admit getting fat. Its hard to bring up, Z thought, even if I was falling out of my clothes I wouldn't want to admit it to someone else. She'll probably pull up her skirt as if she isn't already oozing out of it and say "look at how fat my FUPA has gotten!"

Instead Selina pulled her phone from her purse, biting a lip as she opened a folder. Instantly Selina's entire body language changed, from the languid sultriness and smug, smouldering confidence she radiated normally. Her shoulders relaxed, her eyes softened and a strange, vapid smile split her face.

"Oh I've never showed you a picture of my dear daughter Cassie? Have I? Oh you're just going to love this, she's the sweetest little thing, mommy's dear, sweet little girl!" Selina said in a saccarhine sweet voice, rising up from the chair in a fat girl grunt, "Here we are making pancakes, here we are making cookies, here we are eating the pancakes and cookies, here I'm reading to her and isn't she just so cute!?"

Zatanna had seen Apokolips warships burn up in the rings of Jupiter. She'd seen faceless terrors from the dawn of reality threaten to consume magic and reason both. She'd seen the inside of too many motel bathrooms to count. But the sheer weirdness of having Selina Kyle invade her personal space and show her picture after picture after picture of her and a girl who looked to be pushing twenty doing endless mommy/daughter tasks that mostly revolved around food was the strangest shit she'd seen in years.

So weirded out was Zatanna that she let the promised minute drag on, letting Catwoman press closer and closer until her flabby boobs were practically in Z's lap and Selina's constantly flapping mouth was near enough to kiss. The thief didn't even need to sneeze to instantly infect the weirded out wizard with Ivy's virus. Her metabolism began falling and her appetite began rising, even as her mind began preparing behaviors that would sabotage any attempt to lose weight, magical or mundane. And due to the ancient metagene in Zatanna's DNA, she was going to hate every single minute of it.

"And that was Monday morning before I took my little cat nap for five hours and then found her getting stitched up after fighting a shark monster? Can you believe Bruce keeps saying she should risk herself fighting crime? As Batgirl! And in a costume so exposing too, its just, she just needs to stay home nice and safe with me!" Selina kept rambling, "so here's Tuesday morning's pictures...."

The loud slap echoed across the room, making Selina drop the phone and back away, rubbing the hand print on her face, her body language instantly that of an annoyed Cat.

"How long was I out? Is it still a friday? I didn't bake anything did I?" Selina asked, looking around in fear.

"Just a minute, what the hell was that? You turned into June Cleaver there for a minute!" Zatanna exclaimed.

"Ever since I took the gem its been like that around her. I remember stealing the gem and going up to the museum roof to escape only to find ...a person we were just talking about that is a non-male flying nocturnal mammal. Then I woke up after having cooked enough breakfast food for ten people. Can you believe that? Me, cook?" Selina explained in horror, "ever since then I only need to see or think about...that person or even just any of Bruce's ...dear sweet little angels. Did you know the youngest Timmy has a girl friend now? They're so cute together and she's Cassie's best friend and I just think its so precious..."

Another slap to the face snapped Selina out of it.

"Okay, first step," Zatanna told her while flapping a smarting hand, "you have to give the gem back."

"I would if I could! The first time I snapped out of an episode I tried to and the thing just, sort of blended into my body!" the ex-thief gestured, patting her stomach, "Can you magic it out?"

"That's going to make things more difficult, I'm going to need to cast a spell so I can see just what sort of phantasmal curse is on you," Zatanna said, standing up and watching Selina eat a granola bar, "Could you stop eating for it though?"

The thought reminded the mage she'd skipped breakfast. Okay, sort of skipped, oatmeal and fruit wasn't real breakfast. She should really hit up a buffet after this.

"Sorry, I eat when I'm stressed," Selina admitted, "its always been a problem."

"You did a good job hiding it I guess," Zatanna said, not realizing Selina's altered mental state, "esongaiD!"

For a moment the magician looked over Selina's auras, before ending the spell.

"A few things, aside from some sort of unimportant cold workings its way out of your system," Zatanna said, her spell looking more for curses than seemingly mundane disease, "first off, the good news. This theft wasn't in vain, you're currently expecting, by about six weeks."

"Wait, what this worked?" Selina asked, sitting bolt up right and looking at a stomach that was getting firmer with every snack, "that would explain the cravings I guess."

"I'm sure, you've probably put on a few pounds too," Zatanna said with an eye roll, "now for the bad news. You've got a very nasty curse on you. Okay, not turn into frog nasty but you're being given exactly what you want: you wanted to be a mom, so you're going to revert to this mommy personality anytime your around a younger family member. And you'll be driven to over eat to punish you for vain thoughts you were having while you were stealing the jewel."

"Ugh, at least the last one is a mistake on their part. Bruce loves a woman with curves," Selina said, fishing out a packet of wafer cookies, "so how do I get rid of it?"

Zatanna raised an eyebrow at the gorging catwoman, who'd eaten a couple meals worth of calories during their conversation. Bruce dated either super villains, models and the occasional heroine, women who fit a variety of body types like "thin, skinny, slim, svelte and lean". Selina getting this heavy so quickly and him not suggesting she stay healthier was baffling.

And man she could go for some cookies.

"Are we talking about the same Bruce....never mind," Zatanna shook her head, "you can't just get rid of it. You show that you've learned your lesson and it'll release itself, the gem will reform in your hand."

"And how do I learn my lesson?" Selina asked, raising one thin eyebrow.

"Well, you have to become the ultimate matron. The baking, the reading, the parenting, probably carting those kids to soccer practice if they did that instead of punching crooks. And you've got to do all of it voluntarily," Zatanna explained, leaning over and coyly eating one of Selina's cookies, "you've got to make yourself a kind and caring mom 24/7 or you're going to be stuck like that forever."

"Forever...I...I won't even be me either way!?" Selina muttered, "I've been partly running Wayne Enterprises and I've got to give all of that up to be fucking Betty Crocker?"

"Well, look at it this way. You either act matronly until you give birth or you are matronly, forever," Zatanna told her, idly tossing another cookie into her mouth.

Damn they were good, it was such a good thing she couldn't really get fat. She'd hate to be a sow like Selina was turning into. God, it was sad to see her go to seed so badly.

"Ugh. Well, thank you for telling me that at least," Selina muttered, writing out a ridiculous check and handing it over, "I best get home and take care of mommy's "little angels" then. God knows what they got up to in my absence."

"Happy to be of help, call me if there's any further issues," Zatanna said, shaking her head at the wobbling buns waddling out of her door, waiting until the porky Selina was out of ear shot to break out in hysterical laughter, her strong legs kicking the air hard enough to make a high heel fly off, "Dear God but she looks like complete shit! How can she stand going outside like that!? I'd be completely humiliated to have an ass half that size!"

The svelte, but starving magician hopped off her desk and cast a spell, replacing her fishnets and tux-top with leggings and a hoody, while her top hat turned into a small beret. She looked completely hot, but totally anonymous.

After all, it wouldn't due to have anyone see her eat like she was about to at the casino's buffet. It would be awful if someone thought she was acting like a fat so!

The giggling wizard strutted from her penthouse, nose starting to itch...

While the oblivious Zatanna began the doom of her figure, a still stunned and extra chubby Supergirl shopped for clothes capable of fitting the now plump Diana and Karen and Selina was stuffing herself into her limo, on the other side of the country from sunny Las Vegas, another MILF married to a major superhero was having her own issues.

"And a one, and a two and a three!," Lois Lane exclaimed pulling the flaps of her top towards each other, "Come on, almost there and gotcha! Okay, pregnant hillbilly look achieved...and then some."

Lois had taken the opportunity of having the kids out of the house for a little role play. To that end she'd pulled an old pair of skimpy jean cut offs and a top cut out of a work shirt...that had fit about seventy pounds ago. Two hundred pounds of Lois weren't going to fit into the clothes though and she'd quickly gone through her expanding "doesn't fit anymore pile" to find the roomiest outgrown pants and workshirts she could. Some work with scissors later and she'd had her costume, a miniscule pair of jean shorts cut so short the pockets hung out and a white top smaller than a bra.

"As long as the button holds for a few minutes it'll be enough," Lois told herself, looking at the surge of her cleavage in the mirror, "although, geesh, when did these get this big?"

Sunkissed cleavage compressed inwards, threatening to strangle the Pulitzer winner as she brought the buttons in. Soft, jiggling flesh pressed out of the cut off sleeve holes and australian cleavage formed a water fall beneath the fabric. Her dark nipples were visible through the white fabric, a once designer blouse.

"I don't remember if I ever even fit into this shirt, I think i outgrew it between making the order and it getting here," the brunette said, "should mean the seams hold at least. Really didn't think I'd get this big..."

Earlier in the day, Lois had forced a miniscule, twenty year old string bikini over her over round curves and exulted in how sexy she looked. But after her tanning session/nap, the brunette was feeling a little self conscious. Wasn't she getting kind of big? Her belly really seemed to be catching up to her boobs and should her butt droop like that? She'd stress eaten all of the breadsticks ordered with the pizza, further increasing her girth at the thought.

"Smallville likes me fluffier so that's no issue but, geesh, am I letting myself go?" Lois said to herself, lightly poking her gravid looking gut.

The brunette's growing reluctance to well, growing was tied closely to Ivy's virus. As a mundane if feisty human woman the disease had programmed her to love her new found heft. But every day that passed meant Lois was less and less a normal human woman, especially after an afternoon spent soaking up sun.

"Maybe I should have Clark cut back on the junk food purchases at the grocery store, even Kara is getting a little chubby. Not that I could tell her that, poor kid is a mean look away from balling her eyes out," Lois decided, putting her black mane into two pig tails, "but that's enough worry about that. Momma needs to get plowed."

Lois texted to Kara and her son that she was going to be out for a while, that both of them should go to the fortress for the evening when they got back. She liked keeping her and clark's sex life out of their super ear shots, especially with this. She'd rather them find out about the bondage and spanking than this. It was humiliating and degrading, had been humiliating and degrading when she'd been ten years younger and a size four, but that just made the over weight woman hornier.

"Smallville is gong to owe me big time for this, even though this is my idea this time," Lois said to herself as she went barefoot down the staircase, each step releasing a slight groan.

A shoe, carelessly abandoned by her son sat halfway down the stairs. Normally it would be in clear view, but as her breasts had shot out and perked up, the reporter downwards viewpoint was shrinking rapidly. One plump foot slipped on the shoe and about a hundred and ninety pounds of investigative reporter went down with repeated thuds.

"That's it, I gave brought that kid into the world and I'll take him out if that made me chip a tooth," the over plump MILF muttered from the floor, sure that pain from such a fall was going to start radiating soon.

But it didn't. Lois lay flat for a moment, finding that absolutely nothing hurt. Puzzled, she pushed herself up, expecting the difficulty being over forty and sixty pounds overweight would bring, but she shot to her feet with graceful ease. A look over her body showed no damage, not so much as a bruise on her chubby knees, the sole casualty the butt seam of her shorts.

"Okay, that's lucky. And strange," the curiously unharmed woman said to herself, padding towards the door, ass clearly visible from the split shorts, "just...huh."

A fall down the stairs should have hurt like hell, but the only thing Lois felt was the enticing rub of her thick thighs and her over tight shorts pulling against her clit. She knew she didn't have that long to get to her position, Clark ended his patrol in just minutes and her own land speed wasn't exactly track star anymore. Exiting the house, Lois not quite waddled across the side walk to the farm truck parked beneath an apple tree.

No one save Lois needed a car in the family, but Clark was slowly repairing the ancient fifties dinosaur of a Ford as a hobby, having just replaced the hood with one he'd painstakingly made at the fortress. Lois approached, tapping her soft chin to decide where to sit.

"Leaning on the side? No, too mundane. Inside? Too boring, besides old truck seats hurt. In the back? No...its gotta be on the hood, gonna be difficult to get up there," the beautiful, buxum brunnette decided with some trepidation.

The hood wasn't that high, but there was getting to be a lot of Lois Lane to maneouver around. And given her total lack of exercise and embracing of the middle age spread recently, the overweight woman didn't have a lot of muscle to push her expanding plushness around. She backed up to the truck, heavy, round ass touching the grill and put her hands on the hood.

Lois' plans were to count to three, then jump up while pushing up with her arms, hoping that she'd at least get her heels on the bumper. Instead her palms pressed the truck down deep onto its shocks and the jump of her fat thighs propelled her several feet into the air above the truck. Plump ass cheeks hanging from her shorts smacked hard into the hood, leaving a dent the size of a thanksgiving turkey in the thick steel.

"I must have a little more muscle left over than I thought," Lois thought to herself, trying to figure out how a 190ish pounds of sedentary mom could have a six foot verticle.

Before she could think any more about it, Lois heard the woosh of her husband approaching. Horniness distracted her from asking why she heard it so earlier, she instead adjusted herself on the truck bed in a provocative pose, one thick leg angled and the other plump limb stretched out. Thick belly fat hung over the ripping shorts, while each breath strained the two buttons holding her see through top on. Mentally, the pulitzer prize winner dropped her thick metropolis accent for a more rural approach.

Clark appeared in a small woosh of air to investigate the thud, stopping up short to find Lois spilling out of cut offs made for a woman twenty pounds thinner.

"Golly Mister, I'm ever so grateful you came along," Lois said, her voice dropping into a syrup thick southern accent, "this old truck done broke down out here away from town. If you could give me a hand, I'd be ever so grateful..."

Superman blinked. Lois absolutely hated the "rural girl" role play, said it felt undignified and beneath her, but her purple eyes were alive with lust and he could hear her heart beat thundering with anticipation.

"Why, what happens to be the problem miss?" he asked her.

"Oh, I don't know. I can't read the manual to see, too many big words for little old me," the pulitzer winner cooed, "and I can't exactly walk around with out my shoes. But I think if we make the truck bounce up and down a bit that it'll restart..."

"I think that I can help out with that," Clark said, seeing his wife smile.

"That's good to hear mister. I've been getting a might flabby since I've been knocked up, I ain't getting the tips at hte strip club like normal," Lois said, oozing into the persona of an impoverished, impregnated rural stripper and smacking her fat, food stuffed paunch, "it'll feel real nice to have a handsome stranger like you helping me out. I see ya already got a jack stuck out and ready for me..."

I’ve read, like, four comic books in my life, but I swear! You’re so good at emulating the characters and staying faithful to the lore that I know that these things you write are just as good as the professional, canon stories. It’s not just the awesome kinkiness that’s fun about this, it’s also fun to constantly be thinking “yeah, she would totally say that.”

Bought Batman: Arkham Asylum because of you. This story earned DC some more money 💰 

23 hours ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Lawd, Zatanna, what you've got coming.  Loved the meeting between Z and Selina, and I can't wait to see what happens to the high and mighty magician as Ivy's virus takes hold.  And hummina, hummina, hummina...that last scene with Super-Lois was to die for.

Yup, needed some one vain to take a gain and Z's number was up.

28 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I’ve read, like, four comic books in my life, but I swear! You’re so good at emulating the characters and staying faithful to the lore that I know that these things you write are just as good as the professional, canon stories. It’s not just the awesome kinkiness that’s fun about this, it’s also fun to constantly be thinking “yeah, she would totally say that.”

Bought Batman: Arkham Asylum because of you. This story earned DC some more money 💰 

Good choices. Some times comics can be great, other times...me having a bunch of heroines becoming gluttons doesn't even compare

Whew, finally. took a while to be happy with this:

Chapter 14: Growing Girls in Gotham.

A powerful German tank rumbled across the churned battlefield of World War Two. Its treads crushed cars and ripped up asphalt, pressing onward towards victory. The massive turret looked left for enemies, went forwards to get a shot and promptly slowed as it hit thick mud. Before it could right itself, the tank exploded, a battle replay showing it'd been sniped from across the map by a much smaller American tank destroyer hiding behind a building.

"Too easy, geez ya'd think Kraut players would learn to look left," Harley yawned from where she was stretched out on the couch, thumbs rapidly pulling the joystick back to put her own tank into cover, "those fat, lardass tanks can't drive worth shit. Better luck next time to ya "PG, um, I think that's a K and maybe an S or a Z. Then a...4 or a 9 and maybe either a 0 or a Q, then a ...is that an M or a G?."

What Harley had thought was a small blur on her screen turned out to be another tank, which easily exploded her thin-skinned tank destroyer.

"Damn it, people shouldn't be able to blow ya with one shot. What am I not paying for this stupid game for?" the sort of unretired, rapidly expanding supervillainess muttered, smacking the respawn button hard and earning a pained "YEOWCH SON OF A BITCH!" as her wrist screamed at her.

Harley's wrist felt like it was on fire, making her drop the Waynestation controller onto her stomach. The milk-pale blonde rubbed her poor, puffy wrist with her other hand's chubby fingers, but the joy stick was pressed straight ahead by a bunching fat roll. On screen, Harley's tank roared into a solid wall, the vibration sending jiggles across the clown's gut. It slid down the heavy belly and plopped hard onto the fraying panties stretched over Quinn's clit, forming an impromptu but very effective vibrator that made the very overweight woman squeal with joy.

"Holy guacamole not the time pervert!" Harley gasped at the narrator, lurching up with a movement faster than she'd demonstrated in months, her sore muscles complaining at the effort.

Sitting up just trapped the controller between two columnar thighs and an avalanche of belly fat. The vibration only got harder as in the game, shells began landing around Ivy's tank, someone with godawful aim trying to shoot her from long range. Gulping at the threat of her K/D ratio being ruined, Harley's unharmed hand plunged into the crease where gut met leg fat, another shell poinging off her tank's turret before she got chubby fingers around the controller. She pulled and tugged, but the heavy bulge of her FUPA and the sprawl of her thighs was holding it tight against her clit.

"Come on, come on ya stupid thing," Harley cried, her 'good' hand beginning to complain, "this shouldn't be that hard!"

The super villainess' frantic jerks served to do more than push the controller against herself, the pressure also pulled the controller's trigger, making the on screen tank fire. The shell sailed across the map, by freak chance going down the barrel of a digital German tank and exploding it from inside, just as its player lined up a shot on Harley's stuck vehicle. In New York City, a pajama clad Power Girl who'd opted to go work out "one game later" five hours ago snarled and chucked the controller through her wall at the sheer unfairness of it all.

"Phew, saved by the bell, complete with weirdly talking to the audience," Harley moaned as the game ended, coming in in first place just as she finished coming, "probably a bit more perverted though."

Quinn slumped back onto her back, pulling the sweat slick controller out with a sigh. She took long, hard breathes, seeing her naked tits and rather bloated belly rise and fall. One of Ivy's vines lowered itself next to her mouth, donut holes gleaming in front of her eyes.

"I really shouldn't, jeeze louise, I'm so fat I got a controller stuck on my clit," Harley huffed, taking a bite anyway, "stupid narrator, putting me in a house full of pastries. No wonder I'm so fat, I used to be able to do a cartwheel across a whole foot ball field and then do a triple backflip, now look at me!"

For the first time since the successful sabotage of the fashion show, Harley looked at herself.

"Fuck, who knew sixteen hours of video games a day did a number on your physique," she moaned, rubbing one sore wrist with a hand that didn't hurt much less, "how much do I ever weigh anymore?"

With a lurch and a grunt and a gasp, Harley got back into sitting position. Then with another lurch and another grunt and a swear as her wrists complained at pulling up her well marbeled body, Harley was back on her feet, her gut almost knocking over the TV which was only a few feet from the couch. Stiff, atrophied muscles complained, wishing they were plopped back on the comfy outline of the couch, but the bubble butted blonde made herself waddle to the bathroom despite not needing to go. Ivy's vine followed her, feeding donut holes to the now stress eating Harlequin, who swallowed as her hips pressed into the bathroom door frame.

"How the fuck long has that been happening? What's that damn narrator doing to my beautiful body! I'm fucking blurry!" Harley snarled at the vague shape in the mirror.

It took a moment for Quinn to realize that playing video games all day, every day for weeks on end wasn't good for her eye sight. Squinting and getting closer might get her an accurate assessment, until she could get to an eye doctor.

"Fuck, fat and blind. Wonderful," Harley moaned, leaning forwards and then blanching at the bleary faced nerd who looked back, "oh fuck, oh fuck! I look like shit! Even for a fat girl I look like shit. What'd ya do to me?"

Quinn's face was now totally round, her cheeks red and chubby from effort and a fourth chin starting to crease beneath her jaw. Her eyes were red from strain, while a few blotches from a very grease heavy diet marred her skin. She looked like a complete fat geek, some type of lazy lardass who sat around playing video games all day!

"Oh ha ha, very funny," Quinn said, trying to take in the rest of her body.

The C cups were holding up okay, a little more pendulous than Quinn liked but as for the rest of her...

"Fuck I got a gut like a pregnant lady and an ass like a dump truck," Harley sighed, pressing a finger into her bread dough butt cheek in a vain attempt to find muscle, "I'm a pear shaped balloon, butt heavy as a pyramid, ass like a bowl of mashed potatoes, wide as a damn ....really wide thing... and my legs, my perfect gold medalist legs are all...er...kinda blurry... could use some help here perv."

Quinn's once slim, strong legs were pressed so tight together they could be mistaken for a very well fed mermaid's tail. Her thighs defied belief, coated with cellulite and spider veins and folding over themselves into sinking fat rolls. Beneath buried knees, Harley's bloated cankles had about as much muscle to them as a bowl of ice cream. If she'd been able to see past her FUPA, the scales would have reported she weighed a whopping 305lbs.

"Fuck, fuck fuck, what did I do to deserve this?" Quinn muttered, "and don't you dare say the murders! Sanctimonious prick."

Harley looked at the blurry living room, where her big butt was parked all day every day. She tried to remember the last time she'd left the apartment and realized she hadn't left since the fashion show. Ivy's miracle plants provided everything for the pair of villains, her restored powers able to create a plant for everything. They grew snacks and hair care products and tooth paste, even Harley's underwear and they took care of all the chores too!

"I don't even know what season it is outside!? What is it, September? December? Later in the chapter a college class gets mentioned so its not summer but...fuck," the milk white blonde moaned, "I'm like one of those Japanese stereotypes who aren't employed, educated or trained, what'ya call em, er, Saiyans? I've turned into a total shut in, a real loser, damn it I used to be hot! Well screw you loser, I'm not going to sit around here being fat and lazy just for your weird story. I'm gonna go out with my hot girly friend and be fat somewhere else!"

Back straight and eyes ahead, Harley marched from the bathroom towards the green blob she assumed to be Ivy.

"Ivy, get up, we've been sitting around for too long! We're gonna go out for a night on the town! We're gonna show that we're still young and hot and sexy!" Harley insisted, the wait for a reply going on and on, "Ivy. Red, hey Red wake up!"

Harley reached out to shake her girlfriend, finding that she was cold to the touch and dry.

"Ivy? Ivy are you okay? Red speak to me!" Quinn gasped, trying to find the mountainous boobs that signified her gf's chest.

"Harley, what...what do you want...," Ivy' moaned from the other room, making the near blind Quinn realize she was trying to do CPR on a couch, "ugh, don't make so much noise at...1:30 PM."

Realizing where it was coming from, Harley waddled carefully into the kitchen, finding the somewhat useless room now held an indoor hot tub. A mint green, island took up most of the bubbling water, Quinn having to get right up to it to realize it was Ivy. Her girlfriend was topless save for the long, curly red hair spilling across her chest, not quite long enough to cover her mammoth tits.

"Red, look at me! I turned into a big fat nerd! I can barely see!" Harley moaned, "and my wrist hurts!"

"You've got carpel tunnel Harley, I keep telling you to go running with me every morning but you're glued to that electricity wasting box," the obese redhead moaned over the bubbling of the hot tub, "really you've no one to blame but yourself, if you'd had my discipline you'd be thin and fit!"

Ivy was of course nowhere near fit or thin. If Harley was huge, Ivy was stupefying, three hundred and fifty pounds of blubber and chlorophyll who spent most of her time suspended in warm water asleep. The gut bobbing in the water was big enough for her old self to jump on and use it as a bed.

"Yeah, if only i had your work ethic, I think I hear the olympic committee coming up the stairs to ask you to run the marathon," Harley's eyes rolled, "but while I am pretty lazy, I'm turning into a fat loser here and I don't want that. Let's go do something outside!"

"...Okay," the somnolent Ivy grunted, licking her lips as a vine started feeding her candied fruit.

"I know its hard to get out of...wait you said yes?" Harley asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure why not, I need to see how my plague is reshaping society anyway," Ivy said, jostling for a comfier position as she swallowed, "you're the shut in who's afraid of going outside. Let's go to the Ice Berg Lounge and bother Cobblepot, I'm looking forwards to being the thinnest woman there by a hundred pounds."

"...well then, okay, er, I kinda thought you'd say no, what are we gonna wear?" the pear shaped clown asked, "my butt is kinda too big for everything I used to have..."

"It's Friday Harley, friday's are costume nights at the lounge. You know Penguin gets his rocks off to orgies of people dressed as supers," Ivy yawned, "I'll make my silk plants whip us up some appropriate outfits. Wake me up at five, alright?"

Some of the best friendships are based not just on mutual affection but on reciprocity: one friend helping the other, in a way unique to themselves, who helped the first friend in turn.

For the friendship between Batgirl and Spoiler, one of those trades was based on fighting. The two were in the Batcave, in one of the great cavern's training areas covered in soft rubber mats. Cassandra was the uncrowned Queen of this little domain, having pinned, trapped and barred every active member of the family since joining, with her most frequent victim being her best friend.

"Ready?" Cass asked, finishing her stretching by making one flexible leg easily raise straight up past her face.

The quiet Asian girl was in tiny pair of black shorts and a black sports bra, that showed off an utterly jacked body. Years of precarious homelessness had left the girl stick thin when she'd been taken in by Barbara Gordon, the excellent nutrition and endless training since having made her hard, lean and ripped. Cass' ravenous appetite had only increased since picking up the feederism kink, Selina's unknowingly being cursed and her own infection with Ivy's virus, but with the accidental vaccination to fat gain she'd picked up, Cass was getting absolutely shredded instead of fat. Always taught leg muscles were becoming intimidatingly steely, her waist had increased an inch just due to how rippling her abs were and her sleeves were starting to pinch her biceps. She was still lean, but previously a loose pair of clothes could make her look skinny instead of hard, now the master martial artists was beginning to resemble an Amazon.

"Yeah, ugh, just, getting my boobs settled back into my sports bra. I think they're growing again," Stephanie said from the changing area, "just, ugh, I think I need to go up another cup size."

If the painfully skinny Batgirl had become dangerously ripped in the past weeks, then Spoiler's slim girl next door party had gone totally to seed. The blonde's once willowy legs were thick and meaty, pressing snugly together beneath her tight violet shorts and making her waddle a little bit. A considerable ** belly without a trace of tone hung out over her shorts, every step making it jiggle. Plump DD cups filled the Spoiler's sports bra to the bursting point, peachy boob flesh flowing out of it with every deep, rapid breath the blonde took. Three buttons were supposed to do the bra up, but the top was undone and the second was gapping. Even Steph's face was a little rounder, her cheekbones puffy and a double chin clear to see.

And this was her body working out two hours a day, Steph having hit the cave's weight room without fail for weeks.

Cassandra's marvelous heart skipped a beat just seeing her buttery friend. She could see the annoyance Steph's budding waddle was giving her, as well as the discomfort her over sized boobs were generating by pulling on her shoulders and swelling against her bra. The body reader was seeing in detail just how much slower all that weight was making Stephanie and it was driving her wild.

"Let's get at it," Stephanie smiled, falling into a fighting stance, "I've been making some gains lately and I think I'm going to kick your butt finally."

"Yeah...," the much, much fitter woman shook her head, "stretch first."

"Fine, I see your trying to delay your well earned butt kicking," Steph joked, going through a series of stretches that made her belly break into rolls and her thighs wobble.

Batgirl watched deeply, feeling suddenly dehydrated at her soft friend's jiggling. It had been a bit since Stephanie, Tim and she had had some 'fun' together, leading to a rise in the muscular girl's lust. But despite that feeling, she was also feeling some worry. Although Steph had been hitting the weight room plenty, she'd also been hitting the kitchen a lot more, the once agile girl losing a lot of her flexibility. Cass cared a lot about her friend and loved her increasing size, but she was realizing Spoiler wasn't exactly in vigilante shape. In terms of Steph's looks she approved, the blonde not being able to touch her toes was sexy as hell, but if Steph failed in the field she might wind up in the hospital or worse.

"You okay?" Cass asked, watching Steph's beer gutt press into her thighs as she tried to touch her toes.

"Uhf, yeah just a little sore from weight lifting," the blonde huffed, slowly rolling to her feet and breathing a little heavily already, before going into a fighting stance and sliding in a mouth guard, "alright Cass, prepare to go down!"

Cass shrugged, putting her mouth guard in and her hands in front of her and the sparring match began. On one side was Spoiler, a young woman as well trained and ferocious as any MMA fighter who'd just set a personal record for the squat and bench. On the other was Batgirl, who could casually dodge bullets and viewed fighting whole SOCOM teams as a warmup.

"No...no more...," Stephanie gasped after being thrown to the ground yet again, her entire body a 180lb ball of soreness, "I'm done...oh God, I've never been so tired..."

"One more," Batgirl sighed, barely sweating even as she watched sweat pour off of the blonde's peachy gut.

"No, no. Ugh, I think all of my muscles are going to cramp at once. I feel like I'm on fire. You threw me onto my ass so much it went flat," the blonde vigilante moaned, rolling over to show fairly meaty cheeks that contradicted her previous statement, "I need to go lay in a tub of ice..."

Cass felt worried. She'd sparred with Steph three or four times a week for several years now and her friend had been making steady progress, but now the hefty blonde was backsliding. Her breathing was terrible, each inhalation constrained by her too tight bra, and all her attacks had been clumsy. Yes, Steph was a little stronger but her stamina was shot and she moved like she was inside jello. She couldn't go in the field like this, she'd get killed! How could Cass keep her safe?

"Ice Cream," Cass insisted, a metaphorical light bulb popping on over her head.

"...what?" the overheated Steph wheezed.

"One last spar, loser gets stuffed with ice cream," Cass said, the long sentence harder than putting Steph on her ass thirty times.

"No fair, we've got a mission tonight and you know how bad I bloat on that," the blonde said, patting a gloved hand to what had been a flat waist two months earlier, "I'm waiting on my upsized costume to come in, you know I can barely even squeeze into that old one. There's an important mission tonight and I won't be able to go otherwise!"

Even better, Cass thought. Getting her too fat to go on patrol might take a while, getting her too fat to get into her costume for tonight though would keep her safe for another night. She just had to use the right bait.

"You might win," Cass said, her soft brown eyes watching the panting bounce of her girlfriend's hooters, "I know you like to ...stuff me."

Batgirl tapped her rippling abs, demonstrating the total lack of fat there. Lard's inability to stick to her muscles, no matter how much she ate, wasn't making the infected Stephanie jealous. It just drove her girlfriend to try and pack yet more food into the muscular Batgirl's stomach during stuffing sessions.

"Sure, for the first time in, let me think, ever, I might actually pin you down after getting my butt kicked worse than I ever have," the plump vigilante shrugged, a seam popping in her bra, "but on the off chance you get hit by lightning in the next ten seconds, sure, I'll try. You need the calories anyway, you look like you're about to blow away."

"First time for everything," the impressively fit combat expert shrugged, easily dodging out of the way of Stephanie's thrown punch instead of throwing her again.

Cass wanted to help her friend (by stuffing her fat enough she'd never think about fighting Crime again) but that didn't mean she'd just put Spoiler down in one move. A perfectionist by nature, Cass wanted to show off.

Spoiler was far from the best fighter in the Batfamily but she was still the equivalent of an MMA champ, even after she'd slowed down significantly due to the extra fat. Sparring and lifting had turned some of the calories into muscle, but one need look no further to her wobbling boobs to realize that less than a quarter of the pounds a day she'd been gaining the last two months had become muscle. She threw everything she could at Cass, punches and kicks, elbows and knees and didn't so much as disturbing the much thinner girl's hair. At the last second Cass would always dance away, actually throwing in a ballet move or two as Steph stumbled.

"No, no, fair, you keep, whew, dodging instead of moving!" Steph wheezed, the previous two hours of working out really getting to her now.

'Fight's aren't fair," Cass smiled, piroutting out of the way, one leg raised high above her
head as Steph stumbled past, smacking Spoiler on her plump rump.

"Yeah, but you're toying with me, just so you can toy with me later, come on, treat this seriously!" the less skilled vigilante huffed, launching a kick at Cass' head, "I've foiled lots of crimes, treat me like I'm a threat!"

"I am," Cass smiled, catching Steph's heel and pulling up, leaving the chubby blonde smack on the floor.

"Come on, you're not pinned yet," the nimble Batgirl said, bending down to plant a kiss on Steph's surprised lips before spinning away.

Steph slowly rose to her feet, belly bunching into rolls, playing for time and trying to find an advantage while also trying to keep her bra from breaking...which gave her an idea. A lot of people were stronger than her, increasingly a lot were faster than her and she'd never been a martial arts prodigy like her friend, she was just a normal girl who'd become a vigilante to screw over her crap supervillain dad. But when backs were against the wall few were better at finding solutions than Stephanie Brown.

Especially when she knew her target.

A flick of the wrists got her weapons ready and when she turned around, the bullet dodging Batgirl was hit with twin 34DDs at close range. The much fitter girl froze, the only movement her brown eyes widening, pathological need for tits frying her brain. Smiling, Steph launched herself into a flying tackle, boobs smacking her friend in the face!

For the first time Cass found herself pinned onto the mat, butter soft boob flesh filling her vision. She'd read every move Steph was about to make, could have dodged or caught her at any point, but the bounce of the blubbery blonde's bosom had paralyzed her. She could with ease, flick the blonde away with any of a hundred motions, but couldn't on earth think of a reason why she'd want to.

"So, tube feeding before or after the shower?" Steph wheezed with the elation of victory, more than slightly winded at the hard, bony shape that had driven into her gut.

"Yes," Cass sighed into her cleavage.

It wasn't like Steph was going to get any thinner and she was hungry.

Tim Drake didn't always get relationships.

Machines and crime were easy, but people could be weird and hard to predict. It wasn't that he hated people, he had plenty of friends and close relationships, but people could also defy any sort of plan or logic. For instance, he really hadn't expected either Steph or himself to develop a weight gain kink, she'd always worried about her weight their whole relationshpi, but there it was, almost as if it had been implanted in his head. What he really should have seen coming though was the whole situation with his sister.

The third Robin pulled his car up in front of the Manor, slightly worried Steph hadn't answered his calls after he'd finished his afternoon college class. For some reason she wasn't, so the slightly impatient young man hurried up the massive house's stairs, the better to avoid having to think about the fact that he was almost fucking his sister. He really wasn't, he was fucking Steph while Steph was fucking his sister and anyway Cass wasn't really his sister because she'd been officially adopted by Bruce after they'd been friends for years and he was still technically a ward after his biological father had died but he was pretty sure anyone outside the three of them would be a little confused.

He himself was a little confused, especially when he entered his room after the eighth unanswered text to see Cass tied up topless in his gaming chair.

"Cass?" he blinked, lost for words.

"Hi," the quiet Batgirl said cheerily, wearing only a smile.

She'd clearly just come out of the shower by the way her short black hair glistened and had just finished exercising by the way her leg and shoulder muscles popped. Tim's preferences had shifted towards the softer side but the sight of the strongly built brunette bound up was a little invigorating.

"Uh, can I ask what's going on?" he asked anyway, checking the corners to see if some sort of kidnapper had somehow gotten the drop on her.

"I lost," Cass smiled cheerfully, just as Stephanie came back up from the manor's kitchen with a blender full of shake.

"Oh hey Tim, great timing. Someone here has a quart to go and then I think we could both use a little extra stimulation from all of that," the blonde Spoiler said with a girl next door smile, handing him the blender, "if you know what I mean, right?"

"Uh, I'd love to but we're supposed to be at the Clocktower at 6 and its 5:35 already...," Tim started, the slightly asocial young man's words drifting off as Steph pulled off her sports bra and let magnificent floppers bounce free, "uh, I guess we can go faster..."

"Yeah let's take our time instead bird-boy," Steph said, shutting the door behind him, "go get the tube and funnel from your bathroom sink."

"...Funnel?" the genius repeated, face reddening, "I'm not sure if I should..."

"Well you have to do something," Steph pointed out, struggling out of her leggings, "you can't just stand there with your cock out. So its either feed her or start going down on her, but if you do the later I'm not exactly sure how you're going to fuck me from behind while I go down on her. I might have a strap in my gym bag for unrelated reasons but..."

"Uh, how about I get the funnel," Tim swallowed.

"Just be glad you never have to work with College Students, Dinah. I'm cursed to have them around me at all times and they are always, always late," Barbara Gordon said with a sigh, glancing at the watch strapped tight to her puffy wrist as she grabbed another banana, "vigilantes or not. Actually no, especially vigilantes."

Bananas were a good healthy snack, with an excellent ratio of calories to vitamins. That Babs was eating twenty a day on top of a frightening amount of junk food didn't help though.

"I'm sure, but then again so were you at that age," her friend said, a leggy blonde in a black leather jacket and fishnets, "you sure its just that you don't go anywhere anymore?"

"Touche, Dinah, touche, I guess I have become something of a homebody really," the leader of the Birds of Prey yawned after swallowing, chins popping out at the motion, "can I offer you anything while we wait?"

"Nah I really shouldn't, I've been snacking too much lately," Dinah Lance, the Black Canary shrugged, patting the front of her jacket, "this leotard is getting really tight..."

Dinah album covers showed a slightly tall blonde with a muscular body, her thighs having an intimidating bulk that stretched her fishnets to the breaking point. Those legs were some of the best kickers on earth, Canary having turned her body into a living weapon to fight for the downtrodden and unfortunate to honor her the memory of her late mother. She and Babs had been friends for years, having fought crime together before Bab's paralysis and continuing after the wheel chair bound redhead had become Oracle.

"Come on, you're waaayyy too skinny," Babs chuckled, picking up a half empty box of donuts from her desk and wiggling it in front of Dinah's chest "Really, its hard to look at you and think we used to be the same dress size. You know you want a few!"

Dinah had also been infected with Ivy's virus by Superman at a Justice League meeting, by chance having avoided it until just a month ago rather than the initial burst of infections. Thirty pounds was making Canary look rather chunky, her thighs heavy as slabs of beef and her ass giving her a wedgie, a meaty fupa starting to edge out of her jacket. Because Canary was a metahuman, her Canary Cry able to stun people at a hundred yards, the virus had put her firmly into the "fat, unhappy about it but deeply self sabotaging and also attracted to fat girls if she was the slightest bit bicurious."

"Really Babs, I don't need it. I'm popping out of this costume and my ass needs its own zip code, I can barely kick over my head anymore," Dinah grimaced, "why don't you have it? The weight looks a lot better on you."

"Well thanks," the rolly polly Babs smiled, dimples showing in her chubby face, "let's split them, half and half, while we wait for the sidekicks, heh?"

"I guess, fine. I'll have to work off 31lbs instead of 30," the metahuman blonde sighed, salivating over the sugary fried dough she pulled from the box.

A minor buzz on one of her many alarm systems showing that the three younger Bats had finally arrived, to Bab's relief,"thank God, I'm gonna go grey if they don't start getting here faster."

"Like we even really need them. The two of us could do it easy," Dinah suggested, "come on, when was the last time you went out and had fun at a club?"

"Back before I had information for half the super hero world to gather," Babs said, gesturing at her bank of monitors, "besides, I'm not exactly in shape even if I could walk."

"Yeah, wasn't gonna bring that up," Dinah said, leaving out her enjoyment at seeing her once modelesque friend blow up to near 200lbs, "you wanna do some work outs sometime? Maybe join me on a jog? God knows I need it, I'm getting lazy."

"Maybe, but I've been using some free time to get some new therapies, stem cell stuff," Babs shrugged, the motion causing her T-shirt to ride up to her bra, "If I'm gonna kick some butt personally again I'd prefer to be in a suit."

Like the other female heroines and anti-heroines infected shortly after the fashion show weeks ago, Barbara had been constantly eating. But where Cass was both exercising heavily and unwittingly vaccinated, Steph was at least exercising enough that there was some strength under the chub and even Selina was moving around some, the complete shut in Barbara was barely burning anything every day. As a result, the master hacker and information broker was ballooning, a large paunch splashing across her sausage thick thighs, while an expanding derriere was making her rise out of her seat. Even her face had gotten fat, making the red headed academic look rather rotund. Even if she'd never been paralyzed, Babs looked far from capable of kicking butt.

"Really? How's that going?" Canary asked, trying to navigate elephants in the room.

"I can sort of wiggle my toes if I focus, so better than anything else. The doctors want to try out some experimental braces later," Babs said, patting her chunky legs through the skin tight sweat pants, "for some reason they said they didn't have em in my size."

"Weird, I know exactly what you mean. Its like, you hit size ten and you can't find any good fishnets," the only chubby Dinah said, not bringing up how thick Bab's legs were.

The three younger heroes came in just a second later.

"Hi!" Cass said, entering just after the food baby erupting from her cut off shirt, the fit young woman looking like she'd just been stuffed with a half gallon of ice cream.

"Hi Cass, its good to see you," Barbara said, "finally. Where's your partners in crime?"

"Slow," Cass smiled, already fixing Barbara a coffee with enough cream and sugar to turn it slightly tan in the kitchenette, "Steph's thighs are thick, Tim likes watching her butt. Hi, Canary."

"Hey Cass," Dinah said to the only non-super powered sparring partner able to always thrash her, the immense food baby on a normally flat waist shocking the singer, then turned back to Babs with a whisper, "Babs, tell me we aren't bringing a pregnant girl in on this. Why didn't you tell me she was knocked up?"

"What? No, she's just stuffed, kid's so shy out of the Batgirl suit she'd probably blush to death if she tried having sex," Babs chuckled quietly.

"Then should we really be using her in a sting op at the Iceberg Lounge? That place is an orgy even when I'm not singing there," Dinah pointed out.

"She'll be going in through the air vents in costume, don't worry. I know my team," Barbara rolled her eyes, "really Dinah, don't worry."

"With a food baby like that? I know the rest of her is skinny but it'll be a tight squeeze," Canary pointed out.

"Well...it'll probably fade, huh," Babs said, mind slightly realizing that a heavily full stomach would be a problem for crime fighting, "on second thought maybe Steph should go through the air vents and Cass should go in with Tim."

The door to the stairs clicked open again, admitting a somewhat sheepish Tim and then a rather sweaty Stephanie, her purple t-shirt so dark with sweat it was black. The younger blonde's heavy tits put Canary's nice set to shame, as did the belly beneath it.

"You really, really gotta fix that elevator Dr. Gordon. Not that I really need it and oh man, I'm not trying to bring that up, but those stairs are steep!" Stephanie huffed, wiping sweat from her brow and letting her t-shirt ride up past her belly button.

"Third thought, Tim goes in and the girls are in the crowd," Dinah suggested, "just a feeling he'll do better in the vents than either of those two."

God, that was delightful.  Harley is always a treasure, and I love how little in control she is this time around.  That sparring scene between Cass and Stephanie was so much fun too--love the  banter between them and Tim.  And welcome to the party, Canary!  Looks like you'll fit in fine with this group of meaty misfits.

3 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Wait, Cass is immune to fatness? I missed that; when did that happen? It’s actually kind of exciting 🍑 it’s a new kind of big girl! We need to collect them all.

Back when Ivy was making her pitch to Selina, Harley offered Cass one of Ivy's test muffins to make up for accidentally hitting her in the eye with one of her buttons. :D The muffins were made to ensure anyone who ate them could not gain weight--or flab, at least, given Cass's bulking up otherwise.

2 hours ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Back when Ivy was making her pitch to Selina, Harley offered Cass one of Ivy's test muffins to make up for accidentally hitting her in the eye with one of her buttons. :D The muffins were made to ensure anyone who ate them could not gain weight--or flab, at least, given Cass's bulking up otherwise.

Ooh, good eye! I was probably distracted by looking for gains.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 1:58 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

Ooh, good eye! I was probably distracted by looking for gains.

Yeah, I scatter waaaayyyy tooo many details around here.

New chapter, finally. Its stupidly long.

Chapter 15: Hero Night at the Ice Berg

In a Vine Covered Apartment:

Dr. Pamela Isley dreamed contentedly of a world at peace, of forests and jungles covering up ugly grey cities. From a hundred billion trees dangled endless amounts of heavy fruit, always ripe, always growing, always sucking foul human spewed green house gases from the atmosphere. Here and there animals waddled, enormously fat herbivores kept in check by their sheer girth, once graceful deer barely able to walk.

Around a great pyramid of living wood were the last humans, a few hundred carefully trained priestesses and druids, their bodies drooping and sagging out of the leaves barely covering their genitals but still able to move, supervising a the feeding of the rest of the survivors: a few hundred thousand worshippers, each the size of a surburban house. They were living carbon sinks, so fat that mere things like limbs and shape had vanished, tiny heads on impossible bodies. An endless chain of Ivy's plant servitors kept them so immense, while special vitamins and purgatives in the fruit kept them both completely healthy and totally miserable.

Selina was the very largest, tits the size of double decker buses sprawling in front of her cargo plane body. Tiny green eyes, barely open against the pull of her forehead fat and the swell of her cheeks, stared imploringly as she struggled to breath.

In front of her, laying back on a throne made from the wobbling waterbed of a constantly gorging Harley Quinn, was Poison Ivy, Queen of a Reborn world. Slender as a willow reed, curvaceous as a conifer, as sexual as a fresh bloomed flower, the green skinned dryad imminated power. A few hundred brain washed super heroes waited in line to endlessly pleasure her, serving their queen for an eternity.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," the immortal Ivy gasped, grasping the perfect world she'd made, "yes, yes yes!"

The blare of an alarm clock made Ivy's green eyes snap open and her body lurch up into a standing position...for a moment. Such speed made the lazy, pathetically out of shape botanist keep moving, inertia pulling her fat forwards despite the boyancy of the hot tub water. Ivy fell forwards, spherical gut slamming belly button first into the rim of the tub. Unable to take 370+ lbs falling on it, the rim snapped and a small flood of 99 degree water and one naked, lime green Ivy poured out of the hot tub.

"Holy crap, my vidja games!" Harley stammered, lurching to her feet with a gasp to pluck her precious Waynestation to safety, not truly sure where the spill was coming from due to everything behind four feet being a vague blur, "and Red, are you alright!? I heard the narrator say ya broke the tub!"

Having just broken a hot tub with her sheer bulk, the tub of lard that had once been the enticing specimen Poison Ivy took a moment to answer.

"Yes, its just that this inferior hot tub, made to last mere weeks before its thrown away into a landfill to pollute the ground water shattered as it was designed to," Ivy reeled off from the floor, "if it wasn't beneath me I'd sue them, but that would merely distract from my real plans!"

In fact, Ivy's plans ever since working herself into a relative frenzy to make her Virus had been to eat, sleep and have daily sex with Harley, sometimes all at once. And there was nothing beneath her but more Ivy and the apartment's soaked floor, a spreading pool of green tinted fat showing just how big Ivy had gotten. Already her vines were sprouting absorbant towels to clean up the mess and she congratulated herself on doing such a good job designing them.

"All intentional on my part, just to demonstrate what an inferior product this was. Probably designed for planned obsolescence by greedy capitalist tyrants like Wayne who are raping the earth through creating cheap, *phew* dsiposable...land fill over filling...crap," the wound up Ivy puffed and huffed.

"Okay...do ya need some help getting up? After this game maybe, I'm almost winning," Harley said into the blur around her, "I figured out I can see the screen really well when I put my face right up to it."

"Me, need help? Please Harley, what do you take me as, some sort of fat girl?" Ivy snorted, rolling her eyes and taking a bite out of a thoughtful croissant a vine offered her, "to think I would need help getting up!"

Now that she was 372 lbs on a 5' frame, this was not easy. Arms larger than most super hero's and softer than memory foam pushed and pushed and pushed, while she tried shoving her flabby, comparatively slim legs into a kneeling position. Ivy's back and shoulders complained of the effort, sending cramping pains into her, while her arms began shaking with effort. After a moment, the naked redhead had her arms fully extended, although their wobbling suggested this wouldn't last long. Both of Ivy's pendulous breasts hung towards the floor, nipples a single sheet of paper's thickness away from touching the tile and her apron belly was still spread solidly onto the linoleum, the multiple rolls forming into one sea of dough. An attempt to push herself up further brought more back pain, to the point that even the delusional Ivy knew this was dangerous.

"I'm extremely sore from all the working out I've been doing though. I really need to cut back," the woman who's daily routine had about two hundred steps a day in it lied to herself.

A dozen vines and then a dozen more wrapped around the fat Supervillain, carefully hauling her to her feet. Ivy immediately disliked that, a 72 bmi on what was supposed to be a petite frame by nature's design wasn't pleasant on her knees or ankles, the later of which immediately started to swell. Nor was balancing easy when her apron belly and drooping tits kept pulling her forwards.

"I might hurt my joints from running too hard," Ivy said, stretching her back, pendulous breasts rising over the sphere of her gut to a symphony of cracking of vertebrae.

"Yeah, I think you running hard would hurt yer joints," Harley said to the big green blur, "so we're still going to the club, right? After the last couple hours of playing I think my wrists are gonna kill me if I play another fucking game."

Beneath thick, pale fat, Harley's compressed carpal tunnel's throbbed. Like they had been for the last two solid hours of gaming. They would have looked swollen if her chubby arms hadn't always been so puffy.

"Of course we're going, if we don't soon you'll be too fat to go out at all," Ivy chuckled, waddling towards the bedroom, each step making her apron belly slap against her thighs, "we need to get you off the couch and onto the dance floor, and we must think of it as a celebration of stage one of my plan."

"Uh, sure," the increasingly NEET Harley said, feeling her way to the bedroom, hips knocking over a few potted plants and lamps, "do you think I could go to the eye doctor first maybe? I realize putting my face so close to the tv screen is a bad idea..."

Inside the bedroom, two branches each held a flowing tent. As Harley stumbled closer, she realized that they weren't tents at all, but costumes. One was Ivy's classic green boots, green tights and green leotard, while the other was her old costume, a black and red jester suit. Both seemed the size of flags outside a particularly patriotic gas station.

"Ya know, I've been avoiding wearing the old jester costume for years now. Crop top and short shorts are more my speed," Harley huffed, waddling along at her max speed of 2 MPH "shows off the tuckus and thighs..."

"Please Harley, we're going dressed as costumes of ourselves. Not us, its important no one thinks the real Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are there," Ivy laughed, her four chins wobbling at the motion, as she sat onto the increasingly flat mattress and looked at her own garment, "Mine came out too big but yours might just fit, so I won't waste time and resources by having them remade. And help me put mine on, I'm so sore I can barely touch my toes..."

Ivy watched what she could of Harley shove her just puffy and chubby feet and legs into her leggings and boots by feel. The blonde was so outrageously fat, her couch filling butt and door jammer hips wobbling back and forth while she knelt on impossibly thick legs. Harley's tights got up over her foot ball sized cankles and swollen knees, but got stuck on the first of her thigh rolls, catching up in the flap of lard.

"A little help here Red?" Ivy panted, "My stems are a bit too thick for pants anymore. Really I should move to skirts..."

"And away from potato chips maybe and sweets. Your addiction to processed foods has turned you into a joke Harl," Ivy said, licking her lips at how Harley's beach ball sized buns bounced, "just give me a minute, I pulled a muscle doing squats..."

The rotund redhead rocked to her swollen ankles, taking an emergency chocolate bunny rabbit from a vine to pump up her blood sugar. Ivy squatted down, lowest belly slab hitting the ground and her pendulous boobs almost following, and started tugging, the swell of Harley's giant butt making her turn her head to her side. Each tug got the tights an inch higher, but made Ivy's floppy body wobble and heave, her back popping and eyes wincing. Half way up the bodacious buns the red head collapsed backwards, sweat pouring down a face red as a tomato and pooling in her droopy cleavage.

"I'm just gonna...have the vines get us dressed...," Ivy puffed.

On the top of a Hotel:

"Gotham City is like herpes, you think its gone and then suddenly boom, there it is again," Jason Todd monologues to himself, scanning the ugly, gargoyle studded skyline of his home town.

It had been the first time the once dead Robin had been "home" in a while. He and Bruce had never gotten along well due to the whole "you didn't avenge me by killing the Joker" thing and the cops and Batman didn't get along well with the Red Hood over his frequent use of gun violence, explosives and knives to terminally stop criminals. Or his habit of stealing whatever cash was lying around the dead bodies. He just hoped he could get in, do his heist and get out so no one could bring up just what Artemis looked like...

"God if Dick or Tim see me with a fa-" Jason almost finished before the pan of his binoculars brought a valley of tan cleavage deep enough to drown in before his eyes.

"See you with what? An actual woman instead of a blow up doll they might die from shock?" Artemis asked wryly, popping another bon bon into her mouth.

"Uhh firstly, fuck you. Secondly I've had lots of dates like...fuck you and thirdly remember no fucking flying in Gotham," Jason ranted as the Amazon hovered up over the lip of the hotel roof, a basket ball sized hip knocking the binoculars from his hand, "this isn't metropolis or New York, people flip out when they see someone zooming around!"

"I was hungry and needed a snack. This rabbit food the room service brings me couldn't feed a scarecrow," the overweight heroine boasted, patting the drooping FUPA hanging out from under her breast plate, "it was easier to fly than take the elevator and the stairs, besides I moved so fast no one saw me float up! And if they would, my Amazonian beauty would blind the mortals of such a benighted town as this."

Jason wasn't sure on that, even though he'd strategically shot out the street lights near the rather shitty hotel overlooking the crime ridden Gotham park. Artemis had been faster than a speeding bullet before picking up her cursed drinking horn but now she was flying at about fifty MPH at best. He'd bet she was significantly weaker too, a lot of her muscle mass seemed to be gone and the Amazon hadn't even tried to exercise in weeks. Instead of a lean, chiseled warrior woman, Artemis had turned into buttery, shapeless fat girl with a big beer gut, saggy boobs and mommy hips.

"I'm sure it would, not like this town's ever seen an ex-robin with a tall red head around," Jason muttered to himself, internally angry for accidentally stealing his brother's schtick.

A glance at Artemis though showed she was unlikely to be mistaken for Starfire. Both alien and Amazon might have red hair to their ankles, but Artemis' crimson pony tail had a soccer ball's worth of butt fat hanging past the scarlet curls. She'd always had a big ass and thighs, but now Jason had to work overtime to keep her in black leather leggings that weren't ripping off her body. Not that that mattered, he couldn't replace the red and black bronze of her breast plate so easily and she hadn't noticed the flab hanging over her belt or the bingo wings drooping from her arms. Jesus Christ, but she'd gone from unrealistically athletic to a fat girl who might have worked out once, ten years ago.

Between that, worrying about somehow saying the F-word and keeping her like this and Artemis' escalating sex drive, Jason was working himself to the bone. His armored suit was getting loose and if it wasn't for the weakening Amazon having gotten a lot softer he was sure she'd have broken his back. That and her getting more lusty were the only two bright sides of this nightmarish curse, but hopefully he'd be able to end that soon...

"Ugh, nectar of the Gods at last," Artemis sighed behind him, chugging more magical beer from the drinking horn that had started all this, "it goes down so much better with potato chips."

"...So this mission is simple, in and out, they won't know we're there till we're gone," Jason said, avoiding the easy insult to the constantly bulking, "Got it?"

"I'm sure you have plenty of practice of going in and out without anyone noticing, I've got first hand experience on that," Artemis laughed, "besides, its a handful of mortals with guns. I'll just kick in the door and you shoot anything that gets behind me."

Jason wanted to retort that she'd surely shred her pants if she kicked in the door, but bit his tongue, "Wow, with that tactical brilliance no wonder ancient egypt is still around. No, we do this stealthy. In and out without notice."

"In and out huh?" Artemis asked a hand grabbing Jason's dick just as the leading edge of her gut jammed into his back, "I bet you that you can do it without notice..."

"I'm sure we could do your strategy and just lie to them about having a head ache," he started, coming up short as she got behind him.

Jason really wanted to say it wasn't the time, that they only had half an hour until the Ice Berg opened but Artemis was already ripping his pants open, her hand grabbing his shaft tight. She gave it a hard squeeze, sliding her hand up and down before spinning him around, using a bit more effort than she had before.

"Come on dead boy, quite bitching and show me you're the one good thing about man's world," Artemis demanded after a hard kiss, slamming him onto the floor and almost breaking his back.

Fuck but he'd never been good at self control.

Artemis was wriggling out of her pants, belly jostling back and forth and the straps of her undersized breastplate threatening to snap. She got one meaty leg out of the pants and straddled him, pussy already sopping wet. A heart beat later and she was pulling the breast plate over head, floppy tits and surging gut demonstrating the seventy or eighty pounds she'd packed on in sixty some days. Jason didn't know if he should be relieved or ashamed his cock was still hard and if it wasn't for the curse he'd rub her face in it. She knelt over, gut brushing his knees and tits piling up on his thighs to start sucking. Red Hood's eyes crossed and his brain turned off for a moment until she was pulling herself on top of him.

"C-c-condom!' he managed, the thought of having to deal with a hormonal, pregnant Artemis too much to bear.

"Ugh, fine, like your mortal sperm would dare," she grunted, reaching towards the duffel bag atop the roof a few feet away and failing.

Rather than get up, the rather lazy red head reached out a hand, "Mistress, attend me!"

Her giant battle axe appeared in hand and she used the magical pole arm to haul the duffle bag over and pull a condom out. In a moment he was safely inside her, the spongy warrior woman bouncing up and down on him like he was a trampoline. The weight of her was making his pelvis creak, but her thighs were squeazing him hard enough to break his ribs at least. God this was like fucking a marshmallow!

Jason might be accused of being a dick, but not a selfish dick. He made sure to keep a thumb on her clit and another moving gently between her flopping breasts. The setting sun made the red head's face look even redder, her breath coming in little gasps as she started going cross eyed. She pulled the stupid drinking horn out and started chugging it, boobs filling more and more of Jason's free hand and more ass bouncing off his thighs until she started coming.

Compared to stronger days when just mild orgasms would leave her with a limp it wasn't much, but she apparently felt a lot. Spasming, rocking backet and forth, rising off the roof and slamming back down onto him, giving out muffled screams. It was enough to drive the air from his lungs and something else from his balls, Artemis rocking back and forth a few more times before she fell over him in a panting, sweaty mess that threatened to drown him in boob flesh.

"See *huff* you just...*huff* can't...out *gasp* last me," the near hyperventilating Amazon boasted between gasps.

On the Lounge's Dance Floor:

Cassandra Cain had led a sheltered life.

Literally she'd grown up in a bunker being trained to dodge bullets, read body language and punch, only beginning to learn to act like a human being instead of a weapon recently. So she really wasn't ready fro the flashing lights, screaming crowds, pulsating music and rampant sexual lust at the Ice Berg Lounge's superhero rave night.

She danced somewhat awkwardly, wishing she could do something graceful like ballet instead of the strange grinding everyone else was. But there wasn't any room for that and even the small motions Cass could make kept pulling the fabric of her costume down past her small nipples.

"Stay up," the quiet girl hissed, realizing her small breasts had popped out for the tenth time.

Her Batgirl costume was tight, its armored fabric taut enough to show her eight pack beneath. But this Wonder Woman halloween get up she'd picked out back at the Clock Tower was far too snug, designed for a skinny coed and not a ripped vigilante with a rock hard bubble butt, big strong thighs and a tightly packed food baby. The undersized costume kept getting pulled down by Cass' temporary belly bulge, despite the utility belt she'd desperately snapped above the slope of her gut in a vain attempt to keep the costume up.

"Yeah! We're just buzzed coeds at a rave! Looking to get drunker and get high and have sex to get back at our piece of shit parents who locked us in closets and shot us for martial arts training and that one time you got killed! Whoo!" Steph yelled into the ear piercing noise of the rave floor, most of the details of their backstories lost to the electro synth and screaming.

Stephanie was jumping up and down enthusiastically, her much, much larger cleavage threatening to give herself or anyone close a black eye. Seeing the blonde's ever growing gazonga's bounce didn't help Cass' nerves.

Cass might be fearless in the face of a heavy machine gun or a hundred ninjas, but so many people was sitting the life long loner's social anxiety off. Packed like sardines onto the dance floor, she was reading hundreds of people's emotions between eye blinks. And those emotions were a mix of lust, hunger and tiredness, Ivy's virus had ripped through Gotham's young and trendy, with Steph and Tim as unknowing subject zeros, leaving most club girls chubby at best. Everywhere Cass looked was a chubby girl: here a plump belly hanging out of a cheap super girl costume, there a Hawkgirl with plastic wings and a very large rear end in tight green pants and over there a costume of her own alterego, but stretched over a chubby red head instead of a ripped asian girl and about to make Cass pop with desire.

All of it was making the real Batgirl squirm. She loved dancing, but was pressed in too tight by chubby, curvy bodies to do any ballet dancing, leading her nothing but awkward jumping and arm shuffling. And she loved chubby girls but so many of them were around her that she was about to orgasm, despite her own stuffing session and threesome earlier that afternoon.

"Whoo! Just dancing and way over priced drinks! No undercover heroics, just endless dancing and loud music and I could really use a seat...," Steph panted, wiping sweat off her brow with a blue glove.

Not helping was her chubby, bouncy, bosomy girlfriend. The Spoiler was packed into a seriously undersized Power Girl outfit that really showed off the weight her upper body was carrying. Engorged boobs threatened to pop from the boob window, a sea of peachy, sweaty cleavage that begged for Cass' face and her growing gut was stretching out the cheap plastic red belt, tears forming in the fabric. The soft jiggle of a FUPA were showing at the bottom of her costume, where once Steph's stomach could have been used as an ironing board, and the tight jock strap of the costume was giving her a blatant camel toe.

The ex-assassin wasn't good at any sort of social rules and wondered if they'd get kicked out for having sex on the dance floor.

"Cassie, you think we could go sit down maybe, OWW!" Steph yelped, as Cass put a rare foot wrong and stomped on her shoe, making the chubby blonde stumble.

"Sorry," Cass said, snatching up Steph before she could get stomped on, "I was..."

Steph's face was softer, her cheekbones rounder and her soft chin cuddly. Cass met her lips for a quick kiss, which turned into a long kiss, which turned into a brief make out session which turned into a longer make out session with some petting, Cass hand gracefully sliding across the blatantly exposed vulva of her girlfriend.

"Whew, maybe not on a mission. We're supposed to be the back up for Bird boy and Oracle would hate it if we weren't listening and do you want to get a booth and something to eat?" Steph stammered after a few minutes, only to get knocked further into her girlfriend by a heavy blow from behind.

The indomitable Stephanie Brown was sent slamming into Cass, nearly drowning her girlfriend with her boobs. Cass might be fiendishly strong but she was still getting hit with a lot of soft blonde and she just barely managed to catch her friend again, rolling them both to their feet to see a lime green behemoth of a woman force her way through the dance floor. In a sea of chubby girls she stood out, an incredibly fat and very short red head wider than she was tall, with F cup boobs pressed up to her many chins and a couch width belly smacking against her knees. A green one piece large enough for a sheet was wrapped around her globular body, rips forming in it from the rapid rise and fall of her fantastic chest.

"Out of the way, stupid, Gen Z entitled losers. Dancing while the world burns, in my day *phew* college kids were out *puff* protesting...*huff* coal...plants...," Poison Ivy wheezed, forcing her way through a sea of clubbing young people with the undeniable force of her snow plow paunch, "Not *gasp* out dancing when *huff* the world is..."

"Poison Ivy," Cass whispered, amazed at the near freakshow fat ex-villain.

"A really fat cosplayer. I know I've put on a few pounds lately but dang, that girl is huge. Imagine if the real Ivy was that fat, it'd make our jobs a lot easier," Steph giggled, realizing that her boobs had indeed popped out of her costume and hurriedly pushing the pink tipped puppies back in, only for a small rip to sound as the cheap plastic belt ripped under the pressure of her well fed belly, letting peachy skin poke free around her midriff, "ah crap, guess this is a crop top now. I need to hit the powder room and check the damage."

Cass felt a bit of unease at that, being surrounded by so many horny strangers was off putting without her friend here. But she didn't want Steph to feel tied to her, so she gave a nervous smile instead.

"Okay, I'll go on guard," the assassin trained girl nodded, vanishing through the crowd, sliding between dancing couples to get to a quieter stairwell.

Meanwhile, Poison Ivy was sweating buckets in an attempt to reach the tables against the wall.

Weeks and weeks of keeping herself suspended in a hot tub and gaining over a hundred pounds had royally screwed over Ivy's already dropping stamina. The waddle from the apartment to the taxi had sent both super villains huffing and puffing but the long line into the Ice Berg had been torture, standing around on her own two feet with her gigantic boobs pulling on her shoulders had made Ivy ready to kill someone, and that was before she'd had to force her way through the dance floor, black spots dancing in her vision from sheer exertion. Her comparatively thin ankles were swelling up with the effort of keeping herself standing and she was practically wilting from all the sweat.

"And you're all *wheeze* so chubby and *urf* flabby when you should *puff* be in the best shape of," Ivy kept rasping at the costumed, chubby dancers in her way, sweat pouring off of her face and down into the valley of her propped up boobs, "your lives..."

Not helping was the redheaded botanist's hidden admittance that she was ten years older and almost three times the weight of the next oldest and heaviest woman in the room. Yes her virus had wreaked metabolic havoc upon the city's female population, as evidenced by the blonde dressed as Power Girl Ivy had just knocked over having a ** belly within spitting distance of catching her boobs and even the buff looking Asian Wonder Woman had a food baby, but deep inside Ivy had to admit that she'd let herself drastically go. There was chubby, and then there was what she was, so fat the smacks of her gut against her thighs was keeping tempo with the music.

God, she needed to possibly mitigate her snacking a little bit. Maybe after a few meals, but to do that she'd have to get across the dance floor to the tables, pushing every step of the way.

"Stupid *huff* college kids," Ivy gasped, forcing herself on wards, "right Harley. Harley?"

She turned to see her friend, only to see a sort of chubby girl in a Harley Quinn costume grinding on a slightly plump girl in a Poison ivy Costume. Hundreds of pounds separated her from the real Ivy but the unintentional slight was enough to send the exhausted, hungry, miserable, more than a bit mad Ivy's body into an overdrive of rage.

"Go out dressed as me while Chubby, I'll show her," Ivy snarled, flowers sprouting from her own long red hair, pollen and pheromones gushing from her...

In a Dressing Room:

"Dinah, you really gotta cut back on the snacking," the Black Canary sighed to herself, looking at her naked, increasingly chubby body in the mirror while eating a complimentary cookie in the lounge's dressing room.

She put the rest of the cookie into her mouth and picked up her stomach...shocked she could do so. The disgusted blonde made the budding gut bounce up and down a bit before sucking in, looking for any sign of her once vaunted abs. But there was none, Dinah's once fit body had gone totally to seed. All those years of martial arts training had been near buzzed, the chubby Canary knew she was getting too slow, weak and easily winded to go out on patrols anymore. Hell, she could barely kick above her head!

"It didn't even have the decency to go to my tits," Canary grumbled, patting her unchanged D cups before twisting around, side rolls forming, to look at her once perfect bubble butt.

She'd gone from love chunks to love...hell, she didn't know. Slabs? But if she tried bouncing a quarter off her butt now it'd get stuck in the cellulite. Dinah sighed, promising herself that she'd get back to exercising hard every day and watching what she ate. She had a new tour for her band coming up and Justice League duties, she couldn't be fat for either! Tabloids were already salaciously pointing out the hit singer's expansion, although they still hadn't connected that the fattening lead singer of the Black Canary band was also the fattening Black Canary.

Weird that the press never made connections like that, it was probably the domino mask she wore crime fighting.

"Ugh, can't have a pity party all night," Dinah sighed, shoving three more cookies into her mouth and washing them down with cream, "I've got a show to put on."

Canary shoved herself into her tights, the fishnets at least covering up her spider veins and cellulite, then her micro shorts and top. She zipped her leather jacket up to her boobs, using them to distract was an old tactic, and went on stage, trying to ignore the chaffing in her thighs. Her real band were at home, this was strictly a solo gig, but she gave a nod to the band that Cobblepot had paid to perform with her. They looked competent...although the drummer girl had quite the gut.

What the hell was it with Gotham chicks? Almost all of them were blowing up in front of her eyes. Babs used to look like a super model but now she had a third chin coming in and a belly to her knees. Even her two mentees were puffing up, although Batgirl had just looked stuffed. Whatever, Canary had bigger things to focus on. Her job was to sing this crowd into a riot to cover up the infiltration mission, something she could easily do and the only reason she'd accepted the offer from a criminal creep like the Penguin to play at his club.

"Raise the curtains, lets get this show on the road," she declared, taking in a deep breath as the curtain rose.

A scene out of Hieronymous Bosch greeted Canary's blue eyes. Dinah saw hundreds of clubbers in super hero get up, all of the female ones she could see carrying a few extra pounds. A full blown orgy was minutes from happening, five hundred make out sessions were already taking place. There a chunky Hawkgirl making out with a chubby Batgirl, plump bellies pressed tight together and hands down the front of each other's pants, over there a fat butted Supergirl getting reamed by a frat boy dressed as a green lantern, most insultingly a slimmer version of Black Canary hanging from a chandelier by her arms while a very unmuscled, black Power Girl ate her out.

There was a weird smell in the air, like walking through a garden in spring. For a second it made Dinah's mouth dry and she felt...incredibly horny. First ovulation at college while buzzed at a sorority party horny. Thick thighs squirmed and it was with effort she put her mind back to the performance.

"What the hell is happening in this town," she muttered, then breathed so deep her tits almost popped out, "Gotham City, are you ready to rock!?"

In the Clocktower:

Click.

Type.

Slurp.

Munch.

Thus went Barbara Gordon's day, from slightly after dawn to slightly before dawn. Once it had just been "Click, type, slurp" but the caffeine addicted academic was now as deprived of exercise as she'd been of sleep and addicted to junk food as she was to coffee. She heard Canary's opening number in her ear piece and turned from hacking several LexCorp firewalls to that operation.

"Come on bird boy, get me a feed," Oracle whispered, through a mouthful of chips, "get me a feed on that analog asshole."

The Penguin was one of the nastiest gotham crooks still out and about. Unlike many costumed loonies he did his level best to appear clean, operating through a horde of middle men and keeping any records off-line, although he paid his taxes to avoid the IRS. His building's security were all so old they were unhackable even to Barbara, the camera feeds kept off the internet.

"There's your distraction Bird Boy, come on," Barbara muttered as Dinah launched into the really loud part of the song, wheeling herself from the computer to her coffee **, hitting the lever that raised her to a standing height.

It took the wheel chair a minute to comply and when it did, Babs' substantial gut was pressing into the counter, milk pale fat spiling over the granite. She grunted and leaned past it to refill her cup, then started adding a soda's worth of sugar before getting the cream from the fridge. The chair groaned when the tubby hacker plopped back into it.

"Really need to upgrade this thing. Did they give me a kid's size at the medical supply store?," Babs said, balancing the cup between her drooping breast as she wheeled back to her monitors, seeing Tim's lean face on a feed, "and there's our Robin III, having hacked into the building's cameras, how's it going bird boy?"

"Well, now i know what a TV dinner feels like," Tim grunted, dragging his skinny body through the tight air ducts.

"Heh, nice Die Hard reference," Babs laughed, sucking down some coffee and another cookie, "I've got Cobblepots security camera's blinded with old footage, so you should be safe. Now, the schematics and power use shows the vault is too levels down, so get squeezing."

"What's Die Hard?" the Gen Zer asked in earnest bafflement, squeezing forwards.

It was a good thing Tim was short and light, Babs reflected. Stephanie or even the increasingly and worringly shredded Cass wouldn't have fit. The later girl really needed to put on a few pounds of healthy fat, it wasn't right for a girl her age to be so muscular. Her ex-Night Wing would have, but it would have been a squeeze of his chiseled muscles and perfect glutes through the tight, tight passage. Beads of sweat started rolling down Bab's forehead at that thought, so she changed the mental subject. Maybe Dinah could have before she'd sensibly put on a few much needed pounds, but it would have been snug due to Black Canary's big, taut rump. Now, after she'd grown into a lovely soft pear, Babs could see all that cellulite studded booty getting stuck taut...

"Is it hot in here or is it just me," Babs waved at herself, suddenly quite warm and only kind of sure what thought it was coming from, "better add some more cream to this...and take a break...nothing will probably go wrong..."

In the Ice-Berg's Vault:

It was rare for Jason Todd to feel actually sorry for someone else.

Okay, that was a lie. Deep down beneath his hardened exterior, the second Robin was a pretty empathetic person who still railed at his former mentor for not snapping the Joker's neck just to prevent all the damage the insane clown had caused after Jason's death. He didn't like to hurt people who didn't deserve it.

"Hey, no customers. This areas off limits," one of Penguin's goons, dressed in a tux, snarled at the muscular young man as Jason stepped out of a stair well to find four guards in the private section of the Ice Berg.

"Oh...hey, we were just trying to find a place to make out. Sorry about that man, didn't realize this was off limits," Jason said softly from inside his helmet, the mask reading a gun under each goon's arm.

"Gods of Egypt, this stair well must go all the way to Tartarus," Artemis groaned as she stumbled through the door behind Jason, the red headed Amazon covered in sweat, "Why do mortals not have elevators or poles to slide down or something..."

Far too much Amazonian fat had been crammed into a crappy Wonder Woman halloween costume hastily bought to get into the club's super hero night. Artemis' heavy gut had ripped through the cheap fabric, displaying a mighty muffin top jigglign with each breath. The snap of seams around her boobs could be heard, the tan tatas minutes away from exposure, and the long length of her thick thighs were red from chafing. Jason glanced at his increasingly exposed and out of shape girlfriend, knocking her combat efficiency down a few letter grades.

"Sorry, we'll just be going but is this the fifth sub-basement or the fourth?" Jason asked, getting ready to draw.

"Its the shut the fuck up and get out of here with your shitty Red Hood costume and drag your Wonder Woman knock off out before I put a bullet in her fa-urgh," the Guard was cut off before he could finish, a tranq round suddenly appearing before his eyes from Jason's smoking pistol.

The other three drew fast, but Jason was much, much faster. They hit the ground before Artemis got her breath back, the sweaty Amazon waddling after him.

"What...uhf, what was he trying to say?" the red head wheezed.

"Uh, that he was going to shoot you in your...," Jason said, trying to come up with something that wasn't 'fat ass', "uh, fabulous knockers. Let's get this vault open and get out of here with Cobblepot's money."

The vault wasn't too far away and Jason cracked his knuckles to loosen them up. He wasn't the best safe cracker but...Artemis pushed past him, grabbing the steel with both hands and straining. The massive door should have snapped off immediately but instead was just groaning at the puffing Egyptian's efforts.

"Artemis, let me try and crack it," Jason said, watching a rip go from her mid back to most of the way down her ass.

"No need, its so mighty it would stop your efforts," the hyper ventilating redhead groaned, her tits bouncing faster than the guitar on a speed metal song, "never have I faced so mighty a foe...."

With a massive clank, the door's lock broke, letting it swing open. Artemis stumbled back against the wall, ass denting it, and fanned her tomato red face. Jason was about to do...something for her, what he didn't know, when he saw movement inside. He had his gun up, just as something sharp bounced off his helmet. Several mock bullets were dodged before Artemis leaped inside, her gut slamming someone into the wall of deposit boxes.

"L-lucky, you had, *puff* me with you," Artemis wheezed, bent double to try and breath, "Oh Gods, why is it so hot? And what costumed creature is this?"

She held up a lithely built young man in a Robin costume pressed against the wall, legs kicking at Artemis' gut while he fought against her somewhat trembling grip.

"Oh shit its my sort of younger brother," Jason realized, one of his worst fears about operating in Gotham coming true, "listen...my shitty replacement, you idiot, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Sting op with Oracle, what are you doing here?" the younger and never deceased Robin demanded, "And why are you with this-"

He was going to say it, Jason realized. He was going to say "fat girl" and then all of the hundredish pounds of tonnage Artemis had packed on was going to stick and she was going to kick his ass. Quick as a snake, Jason put a dart into Tim's neck, the paralytic agent taking hold.

"...gorgeous...," the drugged Robin slurred, eyes rolling back into his head.

"What did you *huff* shoot him for? Is hearing your family rightfully *phew* praise me drive you to jealousy?" Artemis teased, dropping Tim in a heap.

In the brief tussle, Artemis' cheap halloween costume had ripped down the front, all the way to her deep navel. A lot of stomach fat adn above that a lot of floppy boob flesh was hanging out, each breath bring the rip lower and letting more tit spill free.

"Just making sure ....uh...he didn't...uh call for back up," Jason managed to finish, as his heavy set girlfriend pressed into him, squish pressing over his armor.

"Really? Don't worry, I'll protect you. After you do something for me," the

"A tinny voice from the ear piece could just be heard saying "Robin? Robin come in!? Batgirl, Spoiler get to the vault!"

On the Dance Floor...

Tight clothes weren't a new problem for Stephanie Brown.

Coming across a stuffing fetish even before Ivy's virus rewired her brain meant the indomitable blonde was finding new pounds a plenty on her once trim frame. Demure breasts had doubled and were half way to doubling again, while her narrow waist had spread out by more than eight inches as she put on more than sixty pounds in a couple months, making her wardrobe for a svelte, athletic young woman sadly out grown. Relaxed fitted jeans, looser tops and forgiving athleisure wear had become the order of the day, with her purple spoiler costume altered to fit her new curves.

Sadly the cheap Power Girl costume she was pouring out of hadn't gotten the memo, the thin fabric ripping away in the face of her beer gut, a belly window equaling the boob window. It looked incredibly sloppy to Steph, not the soft fat itself, thanks to Ivy's virus she knew the pudgy gut was pure sexiness. She might not be fast or light anymore but she was...slow and cautious and probably a lot stronger, right? She had to be, having tackled and pinned Cass for once and besides, she knew the extra weight looked incredibly good on her, but for some one who'd designed their own superhero costume loose thread and torn fabric were intolerable!

"Okay, not a huge problem. Just a wardrobe failure and who hasn't had that happen to them a few times a month?" the plumpening blonde asked herself in the club's bathroom, music thumping through the walls, "I'm sure Power Girl probably had a bikini type costume at some point, right? All the invulnerable girls show their midriff off. Just need to cut a little bit of fabric off the back and sides..."

Like all skilled crimefighters, Steph kept a few utility pockets on herself at all time even if she couldn't wear her belt. In her case they were stored inside her bra and popped out slightly sweaty. A flick of a finger saw her holding a razor sharp batarang which she began using to carefully trim off the cheap polyester. A slit here on an already strained side seam, a trim there to make a good bikini bottom, now to carefully remove the front...

"Okay, almost there, almost there don't worry," Steph said to herself, trimming away the tear with machine like precision when the bathroom door kicked open.

An immensely fat woman dressed like Harley Quinn waddled in, basketball hips momentarily getting jammed in the door with a yelp. The surprise made Steph jerk, thankfully not cutting any of her delicate flesh but removing the majority of the fabric between the already existing hole and her breasts, the tip of the batarang slicing her bra in half. Spoiler hurriedly covered herself, abundant breasts making a break for freedom and found herself with a secret identity breaking weapon in her hand.

"Uh, its not what it looks like! My friend is a Batgirl and I had to borrow one to fix a wardrobe malfunction!" Stephanie stammered, words technically true, "And I uhm..."

'Red are you in here?" the obese woman wheezed, trying to force herself in, until a not at all small belly was hanging inside the door and mushrooms of hip fat were wedged into the door, every breath making stitches pop in her skintight jester outfit, "I can't see shit anymore. For a while I thought we were making out but it was just a house plant!"

It took a second for Steph to realize that the other woman was squinting heavily. Waving the dangerous batarang in front of her face dind't even get a reaction, this lady was blind as a bat!

"Hey I can still hear that! Probably think you're clever, damn narrator pervert," the heavily accented woman groaned, trying to pull herself out of a door not made for a woman with 50 plus inches of Hip measurement, tears ripping through the far too tight outfit as an ocean of fat bounce inside it, white, cellulite coated skin showing through the black and red, "hey, whoever's in there. You see a really fat woman with green skin and jugs the size of her head? I'm talking real watermelons here, she was probably ranting in between hyperventilating."

"Yeah, there was a ...really curvy Poison Ivy cosplayer on the dance floor, I think she was heading to the booths and buffet," Stephanie said, "if you just follow the music..."

"Thanks, you're a real one hundred percent lady," the massively fat woman grunted, trying to back up and going nowhere, "and could you, maybe give me just a little push? Some asshole thought it would be funny to make these doors narrower than my hips and I ain't exactly in the best shape."

"Sure, let me just put up my make up," Steph said, knowing she didn't having much other option, the immense woman was filling the door and her own body wasn't lean enough for an air vent escape.

The batarang went back into its pocket, all of those pockets shoved somewhat awkwardly into Steph's panties in lieu of anywhere else to put them. If she'd put them in her ruined bra they'd have fallen out, just as her shapely boobs now hung free. The peachy tits jiggled with every step, half their pink aerola's exposed. Steph almost longed for the days she'd barely filled a B-cup, but didn't fully commit. Being busty and thick was much better than being a twig.

"Just let me shove you a little. Sorry if this hurts but I've never handled a woman your...size before but I've really been working out a lot lately," Steph said, taking in all of the fat girl in front of her and wondering just how someone got so big.

Yeah, she'd gained a couple pounds recently but that was normal. Most girls got thick in college, it was weird not to, they called it the Freshman 15 for a reason. Steph, preferences and memories rewired, was already forgetting she'd been lean as an Olympic athlete just a few months ago, thinking she'd started filling out a few years earlier. Yes she was getting chubbier, but that was normal, it went thick freshman, curvy sophmore, voluptuous junior and plump senior. Who wasn't fat in their mid twenties? Look at Dr. Gordon or Selina, both heavy set and lazy. Getting as big as this tub of lard filling the door was surely years in the future though. Yeah, there was a soft, lazy beauty to this woman that was quite alluring, but Steph was in no danger of getting that big before graduation.

That Steph's own rate of gain would see her eclipse this gigantic woman in a few months slipped by her.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that toots," the three hundred plus pounder said.

Steph assumed the dim-eyed Harley was referring to her last sentence and not her thoughts, so she put her hands on the clown's hips. After a second of feeling the suet soft squish, and wishing her girlfriend's body was that big and jiggly, she started pushing...and found herself going nowhere despite the obese woman pushing herself back. Steph was growing muscle under her chub, but nowhere enough to move the obese Harley anywhere. Sweat broke out across the blonde's brow and her shoes skidded across the slick linoleum, trying to find purchase. The effort was making the impromptu bikini bottoms sink, showing off the tiny tuft of blonde hair Steph kept and half of her butt crack, while her beefy arms were starting to rip through the seams of the white sleeves. Her breasts had been hanging free the entire time.

"Lady, you are wedged in there tight. Can you try and wriggle back a little harder?' Steph grunted, just as her ear piece buzzed.

"Robin? Robin come in!?" Oracle's voice came over the radio link, "Batgirl, Spoiler, something's wrong, get to the vault!"

"Crap," Steph snarled, her belly flip flopping at the thought of her boyfriend being in trouble and redoubling her efforts.

Cass wasn't crass enough to breathe a sight of relief at being called to action.

But she was close. A party was too much to her and after Steph had gone to the bathroom, the immensely fit Batgirl had fled to a stairwell. She'd rocked back and forth, knees to her chest and only moderately impinged by her stuffed stomach. A miserable torrent of mental self abuse poured around her head, was she such a broken, useless coward that she couldn't even be at a party without supervision? Just because every girl there had been curvy and soft and lustful and sexy...

Thankfully Bab's order gave the mentally overwhelmed girl something else to think of. Having memorized the building's layout during the briefing, Cassandra hurried down the stairs, clicking open her utility belt as she did so. Steph, fashionista that she was, had claimed that Cass wearing her Batgirl utility belt ruined the Wonder Woman costume but the martial artist hadn't cared.

She slid her mask over her face and shot down the stairs, dealing with a few alarmed goons of the Penguin with a couple of kicks. The bulge of her stomach barely got in her way, but it did annoy the hell out of her to have her form be only near perfect. How chubbier girls like Steph dealt with being soft and cuddly and plump was beyond Cass' guess. Ivy's virus had been blocked by Cass' accidental immunity from making the dangerous fighter want to get fat, leaving her perfectionist tendencies intact.

Hurrying down a hallway, tearing through another pack of goons without missing a step, Batgirl found herself at the vault. She heard heavy breathing within and swung in, a lean and lethal shadow. She was surprised to see a very plump, out of shape but very tall red headed woman with a five foot pony tail in a disintegrating Wonder Woman costume, grinding a fit man in an excellent Red Hod outfit against the wall, while her and Steph's boyfriend was slumped unconscious in the corner. The sight of a quarter acre of butt fat hanging out of the red head's costume brought Cass up before she could land a silent blow, letting the pinned Red Hood see her.

"Oh fucking shit, just what I need," Jason snarled as he recognized Batgirl by her mask, belt and delts, "listen, this isn't what it looks like, okay? No need to fight!"

He fell to the ground with a thump a second later, his heavy set escort whipping around, mammoth tits almost spilling out, to sneer at the much smaller Batgirl, "Look at this scrawny thing, daring to wear a parody of an Amazon's war armor! I ought to rip that off of her before she defiles it with her tiny body!"

Cass had almost forgotten about her own tight clubbing costume, but her own quietness and the gigantic tits in front of her held her mouth shut. Artemis took a step forwards, thighs chafing, and raised a meaty fist.

"No, Artemis, don't! First she's family, second she's a lot more dangerous than," Jason tried to say, disabled by the pants around his ankles, only for the Amazon to swing.

At her peak, Artemis would have flattened Batgirl, the redhead was Wonder Woman's physical rival after all. But the only peak the Amazon was at was that of her current weight. Her strength was failing, her speed was going, her stamina crumbling and even her toughness faltering as she neglected even the basic exercises that maintained her superhuman abilities in favor of beer and snacks. Her unpracticed blow might be strong enough to dent armor plate still, but it was was clumsy and it was slow, letting Batgirl easily dodge it. Cass responded with a forward jump, grabbing the Amazon's luxuriant red hair and swinging her powerful knee between Artemis' luxuriant green eyes. Artemis let out a grunt of surprise but two more knee strikes dropped her like a steer, pretend beer horns swirling around her head.

"Drop it," Cass hissed at Jason, who'd managed to get his pants up and a gun in his hand.

"I really don't want to shoot you kid," Jason said, somewhat surprised but also gladdened he wouldn't have to explain Artemis' size in ear shot, "let me grab my money and uh, size challenged girlfriend, you grab boy wonder over here and we call it even, okay?"

"No," Cassandra said, getting ready to dodge.

"Shit," Jason sighed, knowing his odds of hitting his adopted sister with just one semi-auto dart gun were a billion to one with her facing him, requiring a miracle to escape.

A heavy thud and a lot of panting behind them caught both their attention.
Stephanie Brown, covered in sweat and wearing her purple Spoiler hood/facemask above a disintegrating Power Girl costume had collapsed to her knees. The cheap fabric had fallen apart on her journey downstairs, leaving her basically a pair of sleeves and a barely fitting pair of panties, her torso exposed navel to collar bone. Perfect, heavy tear drop boobs hung free, sweat dripping off of them, while her plump belly sucked in and out as the out of shape girl tried to breathe.

"Steph!" Cass yelped in alarm and surprise, only to feel a pinch on her taut ass.

Looking down, the Batgirl saw a dart sticking from her muscled buns and everything got woozy. She went down like a sack of bricks, hard legs kicking above her head.

Inside his helmet, Jason said a quick prayer to any God that might have heard him, before turning tranq pistol on the panting blonde, "Remembering Power Girl has abs*, I'm guessing your my little brother's girlfriend in ...some sort of disguise."

Since Jason's resurrection and exile from the Batfamily over trying to kill a few measly prisons full of supervillains who completely deserved it in his mind, he hadn't exactly spent a lot of time with the ever expanding ranks and was only called in in an emergency. But why his adoptive father let a girl this chubby be on a team baffled him, he vaguely remembered the blonde as gorgeous and fit so she must have really porked up recently. Tim must be some sort of pervert, it was the only sane explanation.

"Fuck *puff* you, Hood," Steph panted, barely able to breathe, "I'm gonna *whew* kick your ass when I catch my breath!"

"Okay, we both know that isn't happening," Jason said, sliding rolls of hundreds into a duffle bag, "so here's the deal. I'm going to grab this money and this redhead and try to get out without breaking my back from either. You take my brother and sister and whatever evidence Oracle wants and we both call it a success, okay? Next time we see each other you can try and kick my ass, but for now you say you drove me off and get to look good in front of the old Batgirl and new one, okay?"

"...Sure," the dangerously out of Spoiler wheezed, knowing that it would take a bit before she had the breath for a fight, "...let's go with that."

In the Clock Tower

Two hours later, Barbara Gordon was ripping through gigabytes of recovered data.

A smile was firmly fixed to the tubby paraplegic's face as she scanned enough data to put the Penguin away in Black Gate forever. The grin was broken only by the occasional handful of potato chips and sips from her second cup of coffee of the day...technically the second given it was past midnight now.

"Gotta admit those three didn't disappoint," the former Batgirl said to herself, "maybe I'm wrong about college kids."

Granted, Steph was essentially naked, Tim was groggy and Cassandra had been asleep in the car still, but they'd brought back the physical data Oracle had needed. She couldn't complain about that. Although given how exhausted Steph had been, maybe it was time to move the increasingly plump blonde out of field duty. After all, it was rare for a woman over twenty to be able to keep fit enough to be Batgirl.

Vague memories of having had a six pack before her career ending injury at 27 and of being rather thin even a few months ago briefly shot through the youngish Professor's head, before a call on her personal line came in. Seeing it was Dinah, Babs quickly answered.

"Hey Babs, I've got a problem," the Black Canary said, her voice drawling, like she was barely holding it together and just as she got done speaking Babs heard the sound of chewing.

"Dinah, are you okay?" the caffeine addict asked, "you didn't check in after the mission..."

"No, there was an orgy at the club and I didn't get any," the bottom heavy blonde hissed, before taking another bite, "and I'm stress eating because I'm horny as fuck when I can barely fit into my tights anyway because I'm getting so fucking fat."

'Uh, okay...I...," Babs said, the rather scandalous thoughts from earlier about her friend going through her brain, "Its normal to get heavy as you get closer to thirty, I mean look at me..."

"And because I need some exercise, I figured we could have sex," Canary said.

"S-sex?" Babs stammered, part of her the nervous bookworm virgin she'd once been, despite being a former sex bomb vigilante for years.

"You remember, just like Freshman Year," Canary said, "which is why I'm in your parking lot and I really need to go and if I don't I'm just going to sit here stuffing myself with all the junk food I bought on the drive over."

"I'll get the door unlocked for you," the red head squeaked, knocking empty chip bags off the desk for the apartment's controls, "but bring the food, I'm starving...."

I really enjoy your interpretation of Jason, especially as he has to deal with the increasingly extra Artemis.  His interactions with the Bat Kids were all delightful, and I really like how even he, the edgiest of edgelords, is afraid of Cass.

As always, your descriptions of the large, lardy ladies of the DCU are wonderful, and I cannot wait to see how everyone grows from here on out.

I won’t complain about waiting to read such an excellent chapter! The Ice Lounge party having a superhero costume theme was a stroke of literary genius since everyone was able to party together without knowing who anyone really was — it turns the concept of having a secret identity upside down! Now the outfit is the secret identity!

Black Canary reminds me of Bebe Rexha the way you describe her.

What did Poison Ivy do when she realized how heavy she was? I missed that.

The part where Robin says “gorgeous” made me laugh 😆 I did not expect it.

There were fat deer in this chapter! I spotted an artist that specializes in fat, hyper-realistic deer 🦌 I wonder what inspires him? Wait, maybe it’s Poison Ivy drawing them