56 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Why thank you!! Iโ€™m single as a Pringle. But happily single, as I was in a toxic relationship prior to meeting the guy that introduced me to this fetish.

Are you kidding me? A Dream girl like you can't be single for real. Too bad I'm not living in the USA...๐Ÿ˜ช

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

I do have the corset. Iโ€™m curious as to if I can even get it on. Iโ€™m so much fatter now. I believe I do still have some of my XS panties. Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll rip something ๐Ÿ˜œ

Oh wow. Would be great, if you could give it a try. The panties of course too...๐Ÿ˜

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

I noticed when I was with my friends that my boobs have recently gotten significantly bigger and I noticed my shoulders really starting to soften up and arms. However, ass is definitely getting rounder and more cellulite ๐Ÿฅฐย 

ย 

my body went from like a XS/S and Iโ€™m getting SO curvy now it makes me so happy. To celebrate I ate donuts from breakfast ๐Ÿ’—

47158E2E-4FC9-4580-A3FF-4D106665E8CA.png

This backside definitely needs a buttdate...๐Ÿฅฐ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...