• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Sorry everyone, I’ll be making more content as soon as I’m feeling better. Hoping within the next couple days. I’ve been dying to stuff. My classes are now remote (too many people having covid) my ex has also been so kind to leave food for me on my doorstep the past couple days. My mom has been making so much soup which is good when my throats sore but not so good when you want something else! Ugh. I just want to feel better.

Sounds like ex knows where its at lol keep taking it easy and slow ❤️

2 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Thanks everyone! 🥰❤️ My ex tools this pictures. I’m on vacation right now with him & my close friends. Same friend group. This is the first time he’s seen me in panties since I’ve put on all the weight. He was shocked when I took my pants off for these photos😛

I feel like theres a chance your ex could go home at the end of this with a changed world view.........and maybe a limp 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 12:26 PM, lovesbreadsticks said:

So it looks like my ex and I are leaning towards getting back together. Since he is the one “responsible” for getting me into feederism (🤣) and gaining, he thought it would be fun to make content with me. While this might ease the mind of my best friend who usually films things I cannot, I think this might be fun. Especially because my best friend never wanted to be in the videos he just agreed to always help me (he’s seriously the best). So With that, would you guys be interested in content at some point where I have my ex in the video maybe jiggling my belly or something like that? Maybe feeding me also? 

let me know your thoughts and ideas if you have them 🥰

Sounds good, maybe some stuckage with pushing and pulling? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

she's one of my best friends who I confided in. I decided to open up to her about my fetish(es) and she told me she would love to experiment with me so she made a couple videos with me... One is currently pending right now!! its a balloon popping one that was super fun and hot bc we filmed it in crop tops and our panties. ;) 

Oh if one is a stuckage video with your friend pushing and pulling I can die happy winnie the pooh friendship GIF by Disney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...