HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I love cats, I've been into them ever since I was a lil girl ..I was finally able to get one when I was 12 🥰 now I've got a Maine Coon kitty I found back in 2012 ..she was outside my apartment meowing and I bought her in, it was love at first site for both of us 😁💕 it's like God sent her to me cause I wanted a cat so bad and she literally just appeared 💕

This is us last December 

20200415_191108.thumb.jpg.6d52500eba4a800af69b80c575214d50.jpg

seriously are its made just how beatiful your face is i can even begin to describe it other then perfection on a plate 

on another note look at the kitty cat can wee keep itttt  can we can we can wee

Guest Vilo34
3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Trust me I pile it on my plate and go for seconds 45 min later and then more later if there's leftovers 😋😇💕

damn your coming a long way, your appetite is increasing

• Curvage Model
Just now, DavyW22 said:

seriously are its made just how beatiful your face is i can even begin to describe it other then perfection on a plate 

on another note look at the kitty cat can wee keep itttt  can we can we can wee

Omg you're gonna make me cry! Lol you're so sweet, thank you 🥰

And yes she's honestly the sweetest cat I've ever met, she's very intune with humans, I sware she forgets she's a cat 😋

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Omg you're gonna make me cry! Lol you're so sweet, thank you 🥰

And yes she's honestly the sweetest cat I've ever met, she's very intune with humans, I sware she forgets she's a cat 😋

i dont know if its me just being sweet or the fact that im a pervert cause you got a smokin body aswell but that face is amazeballs so had's to compliment it 

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I love cats, I've been into them ever since I was a lil girl ..I was finally able to get one when I was 12 🥰 now I've got a Maine Coon kitty I found back in 2012 ..she was outside my apartment meowing and I bought her in, it was love at first site for both of us 😁💕 it's like God sent her to me cause I wanted a cat so bad and she literally just appeared 💕

This is us last December 

Cats are awesome. I have a pair of Manx cat brothers that we adopted 8 years ago. They look nothing alike but they are awesome. 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, DavyW22 said:

i dont know if its me just being sweet or the fact that im a pervert cause you got a smokin body aswell but that face is amazeballs so had's to compliment it 

Perv or not it was still sweet 👍🤣🤣💕

2 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Cats are awesome. I have a pair of Manx cat brothers that we adopted 8 years ago. They look nothing alike but they are awesome. 

Awwww, I wanna see them! 🥰

7 minutes ago, DavyW22 said:

manx as in the tailess cats from isle of man  ???

Yeah, thats them. One has a inch long tail and is striped, and the other has a long tail is gray. They are quite large at about 13 pounds each but so cute.

12 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Perv or not it was still sweet 👍🤣🤣💕

Awwww, I wanna see them! 🥰

I'll find some pictures :)

OK, Kitty, it's time for you to write to the Utz people again. That little girl avatar on their products is outdated. Time for a real woman to serve as their mascot/model!

PS Butterscotch Krimpets are the best, but don't forget creme-filled chocolate KandyKakes. Both of those would look good on you 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This is us last December 

You two look adorable..

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Omg they're so cute, I love that they have each other 🥰

Sometimes they snuggle each other, sometimes they bite each other, sometimes they do both at the same time lol.

They are very full of personality and can be very chatty, possibly my fault because I respond to them all the time.

1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

52 minutes ago, DavyW22 said:

manx as in the tailess cats from isle of man  ???

They aren't literally from the Isle of Man. They were plentiful there. They are a genetic mutation that leads to the shortened or absent tail and a number of other behavioral and physical features--largely making them act and look kitten-like. If you haven't had cats other than Manx cats, trust me: most other cats aren't nearly as engaging as Manx cats.

I've had three Manx cats. Only one is left. They are smart (for cats) and verrrrrry social and loyal. They make up games with you. The animal control officer from where I got my boy called them "brats." As needy and pushy as mine is, she wasn't wrong. I also think they are a little less tough than other cats, which is why they thrived in the sheltered environment of Man.

2 minutes ago, imp said:

They aren't literally from the Isle of Man. They were plentiful there. They are a genetic mutation that leads to the shortened or absent tail and a number of other behavioral and physical features--largely making them act and look kitten-like.

I've had three Manx cats. Only one is left. They are smart (for cats) and verrrrrry social and loyal. The animal control officer from where I got my boy called them "brats." As needy and pushy as mine is, she wasn't wrong. I also think they are a little less tough than other cats, which is why they thrived in the sheltered environment of Man.

thank you for the info i lit though they were like bred on isle of man or something 

5 minutes ago, DavyW22 said:

thank you for the info i lit though they were like bred on isle of man or something 

I scored my first one by accident. After a while I was, like, what's up with this cat? So I did a little study to find out about them.

3 minutes ago, imp said:

They aren't literally from the Isle of Man. They were plentiful there. They are a genetic mutation that leads to the shortened or absent tail and a number of other behavioral and physical features--largely making them act and look kitten-like.

I've had three Manx cats. Only one is left. They are smart (for cats) and verrrrrry social and loyal. The animal control officer from where I got my boy called them "brats." As needy and pushy as mine is, she wasn't wrong. I also think they are a little less tough than other cats, which is why they thrived in the sheltered environment of Man.

Due to the insular and sheltered nature of the Isle of Man many genetic oddities multiplied there. Allegedly one tom brought the mutation to the island and it multiplied from there. Manx come in 3 varieties and one sub variety when in comes to tails, you have rumpy, stumpy and longy. The sub variety is the rumpy riser. Historically people would dick the tails of the longys, which is why everyone thinks they are all tailless or short tailed. They have long back legs and can be large which makes the quite good hunters. They are a natural breed so that once the have passed the kitten stage they have no more problems than a standard domestic.

They can be brats lol, screaming when they want attention. Tiger is the stripey one and has a stumpy tail. Storm is the gray one and has a long full tail.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)